Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMFG!!!! I just ate KFC for the first time in 12 years. It was fucking delicious!

I had some the following:

Original Recipe chicken, KFC​​ tenders, cole slaw, biscuits, and mashed potatoes and gravy.

Jealous, bitches?

by Typing while FAT. reply 52Yesterday at 6:58 AM

YTF.

by Typing while FAT. reply 1Last Saturday at 3:09 PM

Donald, Donald. 12 hours might FEEL like 12 years these days. But it's not.

by Typing while FAT. reply 2Last Saturday at 3:12 PM

Enjoy--I can still taste how great it was. Is the chicken as good as it used to be??

by Typing while FAT. reply 3Last Saturday at 3:12 PM

Fattie fatty two by four!

by Typing while FAT. reply 4Last Saturday at 3:13 PM

Not jealous of the biscuits, that's for sure, who needs that with everything else?

by Typing while FAT. reply 5Last Saturday at 3:13 PM

sory, i like Popeyes better

by Typing while FAT. reply 6Last Saturday at 3:14 PM

OP, no one will ever be jealous of you except John List. It is rumored he was eating take-out KFC shortly before his arrest.

Offsite Link
by Typing while FAT. reply 7Last Saturday at 3:14 PM

Popeyes is better.

by Typing while FAT. reply 8Last Saturday at 3:15 PM

Something else that doesn't taste as good as it did 20 years ago.

by Typing while FAT. reply 9Last Saturday at 3:19 PM

[Quote] Is the chicken as good as it used to be??

Yes!

by Typing while FAT. reply 10Last Saturday at 3:26 PM

What are biscuits?

by Typing while FAT. reply 11Last Saturday at 3:29 PM

I’m not familiar.

by Typing while FAT. reply 12Last Saturday at 3:31 PM

I love the chicken but hate Pepsi. I wish KFC would sell Coke.

by Typing while FAT. reply 13Last Saturday at 3:33 PM

A few years ago, KFC and all the other fast food places were ordered by the government to change the type of cooking oil they used (I don't remember the specifics,) but the food never tasted quite…right…for a while afterward. However, we all seemed to get used to the new taste and went right back to liking the food as much as ever. While I'm not a fast food gourmand, I do get to jonesing for KFC once or twice a year, and, yes, OP, it really is as delicious as ever. I've also thought that KFC coleslaw is really, really good. I think they put a little horseradish in it.

by Typing while FAT. reply 14Last Saturday at 3:33 PM

Yo momma so poor she goes to KFC to lick other people's fingers.

by Typing while FAT. reply 15Last Saturday at 3:42 PM

I love it but all that grease makes me feel sick afterwards.

by Typing while FAT. reply 16Last Saturday at 3:44 PM

Though I'd be pleased to have a KFC dinner right now it definitely is not as good as it used to be. Were he still alive the Colonel would be aghast at what they have done to his creation.

by Typing while FAT. reply 17Last Saturday at 3:46 PM

Im boycotting them now theyve discontinued potato wedges. I lived for those damn wedges !

by Typing while FAT. reply 18Last Saturday at 4:21 PM

OP is lying.

KFC chicken is super, super greasy to the point that it's repulsive. It completely overwhelms the flavor.

The mash potatoes are like glue.

The biscuits are dry

The coles slaw is sweet enough to induce diabetic coma.

A favorite of mine as a child, it went to hell when Colonel Sanders died. He actually used to go around doing surprise "spot checks" and even back then, made the employees do things to his specifications because he said they would always "backslide."

BTW, in real life Sanders was a shit so I'm not "endorsing" him or anything.

by Typing while FAT. reply 19Last Saturday at 4:23 PM

I haven't had KFC in at least 8 years. BUT: I remember their cole slaw and their biscuits being awesome. In fact, I'd go there just for them. Get my entree somewhere else.

by Typing while FAT. reply 20Last Saturday at 4:27 PM

I’m fit now and only cheat on my diet on weekends. KFC sounds delicious but I just can’t.

Is the coating still all crunchy and salty? Jesus that’s so good. :(

I would get all white meat if they still offer that.

by Typing while FAT. reply 21Last Saturday at 4:39 PM

As a kid I always preferred Church’s Chicken over KFC. Does it still exist?

by Typing while FAT. reply 22Last Saturday at 4:51 PM

The chicken is pretty greasy except for the boneless tenders, which are good. The biscuits get dry if they sit out, though.

by Typing while FAT. reply 23Last Saturday at 5:33 PM

I can remember being in college and getting two extra crispy chicken breasts, mashed potatoes with gravy, macaroni with cheese and biscuits. Loved it.

by Typing while FAT. reply 24Last Saturday at 5:38 PM

Yes, Church's is still around.

by Typing while FAT. reply 25Last Saturday at 5:50 PM

R19

Mashed potatoes Cole slaw

by Typing while FAT. reply 26Last Saturday at 6:28 PM

Not to worry, OP. You'll have the shits in a few hours once it descends into you lower intestines.

by Typing while FAT. reply 27Last Saturday at 6:43 PM

R19, you're right about the mashed potato. The last time I ate at KFC was in the suburbs of Sydney and the mashed potato had the same gluey consistency as in the US. What makes them think that's a good recipe? Popeye's don't have glue for mashed potatoes, no reason why KFC should.

by Typing while FAT. reply 28Last Saturday at 7:13 PM

Jealous?!? This crap is available on every other street corner everywhere.

by Typing while FAT. reply 29Last Saturday at 7:17 PM

OP.. You should know by now that no one on Dl eats fast food they all cook using mothers recipes w mothers cookware.

by Typing while FAT. reply 30Last Saturday at 7:17 PM

r18 is correct! A treat about 3 times a year. sad face

by Typing while FAT. reply 31Last Saturday at 7:19 PM

R13 I end up avoiding places that don't have Diet Coke. It's not worth it.

by Typing while FAT. reply 32Last Saturday at 7:24 PM

I miss Seattle's "Heaven Sent" chicken.

Church's is good, but not "Oprah calls this her favourite fried chicken" delicious.

Where I live now is not awesome for fried chicken.

by Typing while FAT. reply 33Last Saturday at 7:35 PM

We’re u incarcerated for 12 yrs?

by Typing while FAT. reply 34Last Saturday at 7:40 PM

OP, why do you remember it was 12 years? I don't remember the last time I had fried chicken much less the last time I had KFC.

by Typing while FAT. reply 35Last Saturday at 7:42 PM

Warning, watch your gall bladder. KFC almost did mine in.

by Typing while FAT. reply 36Last Saturday at 7:47 PM

You’ll have the schmertz tomorrow like you wouldn’t believe.

by Typing while FAT. reply 37Last Saturday at 7:53 PM

What does YTF mean?

by Typing while FAT. reply 38Last Saturday at 8:03 PM

Is that stuff safe to eat? Don't they just pick up rats from the traps and throw them into the batter?

by Typing while FAT. reply 39Last Saturday at 8:20 PM

R38: YTF = You're too fat

by Typing while FAT. reply 40Last Saturday at 8:52 PM

No, R39, but I wish I'd thought of that genius idea!

by Typing while FAT. reply 41Last Saturday at 9:10 PM

Kentucky Fried Rat

We do rat right!

by Typing while FAT. reply 42Last Saturday at 9:16 PM

YTF = you type fat.

by Typing while FAT. reply 43Last Saturday at 9:26 PM

Lol fatties use YTF because they get too tired typing it out.

by Typing while FAT. reply 44Yesterday at 3:43 AM

OP, are you a great, big fat person?

by Typing while FAT. reply 45Yesterday at 4:26 AM

We had some KFC takeout a couple months ago when I was craving fried chicken and it was gross, I was surprised at how bad it was because I'd remembered it tasting pretty good. We may just have a shitty franchise in town.

I remember the last time I went into a KFC because it was with a guy I was dating who told me he'd just fucked some chick he worked with. Threw cole slaw in his face and walked out. Good fun times with closeted guys.

by Typing while FAT. reply 46Yesterday at 4:32 AM

[Quote] Not jealous of the biscuits, that's for sure, who needs that with everything else?

In South East Asia KFC serves rice balls instead of biscuits. Not bad!

by Typing while FAT. reply 47Yesterday at 4:50 AM

The cole slaw is pretty good but they used have great potato wedges. They just dropped them for french fries and a manager told me the company that supplied them went out of business. Why they couldn't find a new distributor is a mystery.

by Typing while FAT. reply 48Yesterday at 5:08 AM

they really do have good chicken tenders i'll give them that.....

went there for the first time myself in years and years recently.. went inside to order and take out.. i have to say though it reeked of deplorable heaven...

by Typing while FAT. reply 49Yesterday at 5:18 AM

Depending on where you live, the fried chicken at your local supermarket can be better than KFC or Popeye's.

by Typing while FAT. reply 50Yesterday at 5:36 AM

The two KFCs near me are combined with Taco Bell and the menu is so fucking confusing that I stopped going there. They simply have too many items being sold that they can never keep up.

by Typing while FAT. reply 51Yesterday at 6:39 AM

R51: and you have to stand in the back to read the menu because if you go up front they're rushing you, " can I help you, can I help you, can I help you"

by Typing while FAT. reply 52Yesterday at 6:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!