Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

4 Years Later, Sherri Papini Kidnapping Remains Unsolved

I'd forgotten all about this case until that thread about selling an empty box. How hard can it be to find a thick eyebrowed and thin eyebrowed Mexican woman? Some mystery man claims he was with Sherri and it was all a hoax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2020 3:48 PM

I watched a true crime video on Youtube and there was so much more facts-wise that wasn't reported. I thought she was having an affair and was lying, but after watching this True Crime woman present all the facts, I realized I misjudged. Sherry was really beaten badly when they found her. Now, she's a mental case and lives in seclusion. He poor husband (who was hot as fuck btw) must really have to deal with a lot.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 10:55 PM

Cameron Gamble and the wife seem to have disappeared without a trace. I still think it was all a hoax and that the Gambles were involved.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 11:09 PM

Here's the true crime video and update.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 11:12 PM

Thanks for posting that, OP. I didn't know about the So Cal guy calling to report she was with him. One thing the article fails to report is that a male's DNA had been swabbed from her body (wasn't reported where on her body the sample came from) that didn't match Keith's. I assume the FBI is following up.

Back when she was found and the investigation went nowhere, it was becoming clear that this is something she orchestrated. But LE up in Redding didn't/couldn't pursue because her case had essentially eaten through Shasta County's LE budget. They basically didn't have the money to investigate her possible involvement. Investigating her wouldn't have been a popular political move either. She's a victim! WAH! I think FBI involvement will be key here.

[Quote]after watching this True Crime woman present all the facts,

I understand Columbo solved crimes from his bedroom, too.

Uh, huh, Sherri. Tell us more. My favorite part of the whole story scheme is how Keith made it sound like her "trademark blonde locks" (his words) had been shorn off when, in fact, she came back missing only a few inches of hair.

R1 - Sherri was a mental case LONG before her disappearance. She'd disappeared once before and exhibited a number unstable behaviors as a young adult as the Post article helpfully rehashed. Oh, yeah. And there's her white supremacy problem. After she was "found" a number of her old social postings on questionable forums extolling her white pride popped up. She was wondering what was so wrong with expressing her pride about being white. Is it any wonder she chose two stereotypes of Hispanics to describe her "captors": a nasty chola girl and the older lady from the Cholula hot sauce bottle?

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 1:24 AM

I think the couple knew more than they were saying. There are so many "perfect couple" photos of them online. I think there was a crack in their marriage (Sherri met someone else) and they had to do a cover-up (kidnapping) to hide her leaving her family to be with someone else. Then, of course, they had to blame it on Hispanic women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 1:58 AM

Four years ago a lot of posters thought Keith looks like a cookie sniffer. Perhaps she felt unfulfilled...

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 2:05 AM

She has a history of mental instability, I think she made it up for $$$ an attention:

When she was 18 years old, her sister accused her of kicking in the back door of the family’s Shasta Lake home, according to police reports obtained through an FOIA request by the Daily Mail.

The same day, her parents, Richard and Loretta Graeff, called the police to report the incident as “vandalism” and claimed that she had taken off to “somewhere in Redding,” the outlet reported.

She had simply run away from her family.

Three years later, when she was 21, her parents placed another call to cops alleging she had taken money from her father’s bank account — although the report indicates that Papini later returned it.

SEE ALSO

Jogger's husband speaks out as cops question kidnapping story Her mother called cops again the same year to report that Sherri was harming herself and blaming the injuries on her, the Sacramento Bee reported.

When Papini turned up on the side of the road in the town of Mountain Gale, she had been “branded,” on her right shoulder, though it was unclear what the image was that had been burned into her skin.

Inconsistencies arose as investigators tried to corroborate Papini’s story — including a cut on her foot that she claimed her attackers gave her, but which wasn’t found when she was hospitalized after turning up.

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2020 5:06 AM

R5 Their teeth scare me.

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2020 5:11 AM

There was a rumor that she was banging a married Yolo County fireman and his wife and mother in law picked up Sherri and gave her a good beat down.

by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2020 5:16 AM

r9, that "theory" makes no sense. They also decided to keep her locked up for three weeks. Riiiight.

by Anonymousreply 10November 28, 2020 5:18 AM

Those are some chompers, is she Mormon?

by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2020 3:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!