Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do Democratic politicians continue to do stuff like this?

Did Eric Adams really think no pics would come out? At least they have on masks but even so, having all these folks crammed in this restaurant is a slap in the face to all the other restaurants who can only operate at 25% capacity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2020 4:53 PM

Better than Newsom's dinner at French Laundry.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 10:11 PM

Whatever.

Have you seen what the criminal republican enterprise are up to!?

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 10:12 PM

The lockdowns are a political tactic and these people know it's bullshit. They don't believe in Covid like that.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 10:28 PM

get a life, Karen

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 10:47 PM

OP is OUTRAGED!

While Trump and GOP gut confidence in elections among millions of dolts and poison the well for Biden, stealing the treasury as they go.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 12:03 AM

Make fun of OP all you want but it’s shit like this that makes people hate elected leaders - and rightly so. To wish that Democrats did not put themselves in such positions is understandable - especially in NYC which has arguably suffered more than any other city due to COVID.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 12:45 AM

If our response to every political fuck up moving forward is some variation of “well look at what Trump did” then we are all doomed. Maybe I’m in the minority on DL but I’d like our elected representatives, working for and paid by us, quite well I might add, to be held to a higher standard than Dump.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 12:55 AM

You can be frustrated with shithead moves like this while still being outraged by the Trump administration.

To those arguing otherwise, why does it have to be either/or?

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 12:58 AM

Republicans proudly wear no masks without repercussions.

I won’t shame Dems. At least here theyre all wearing masks

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 1:05 AM

Newsom did not wear a mask at French Laundry (nor did his dinner party), and did not socially distance. Worse, he was caught in another lie when he claimed the event was held outdoors when photo proved it was indoors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 2:02 AM

Hypocrites, everyone one of them.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 2:16 AM

Republicans don't care, they're focusing on trump's desperate attempt to overturn his losing election.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 10:51 AM

I wouldn't dare attend. However, photo-op-wise, they appear responsive.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 10:53 AM

It's an essential element of elitism, that the laws and regulations they force upon ordinary people won't affect the (coastal) elites.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 11:33 AM

We love Gavin, yeah yeah yeah, but how does one not question his judgement after being with Kim Guilfoyle?

She didn’t just wake up one morning a cunt, did she?

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 11:45 AM

Exactly, r14.

Rules are for thee, not for me.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 12:15 PM

After the Nancy hairdresser blow up, the fact that any of them are breaking the rules in a way that they can be caught is beyond idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 5:25 PM

R17 Right on!

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 5:38 PM

Let’s see what mess these people get themselves into this week!

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2020 1:04 PM

Tiring.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2020 4:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!