Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cuddler

Are you a cuddler?

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 2:21 PM

Depends whom.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 10:11 PM

Big time and kisser , I can cuddle and make out on the couch all day.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 10:32 PM

I can too R2. Especially watching a good show or game the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 10:34 PM

MY husband told me he knew he would marry me when I blew him while he watches football. lol

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 10:38 PM

With humans, not at all. With pets, as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 10:52 PM

I like that too R4. I like a little action at halftime then between games.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 11:14 PM

Yes, I like cuddling, kissing, and some relaxing snuggling on the couch. Makes me feel all warm and cozy to be next to my man. We don't have to be have our attention on each other; we could be watching TV or reading a book or working on the laptop ... as long as there is some body contact.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 11:56 PM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 11:57 PM

r6 heh half time is for fucking. My husband is a machine,. He ususally gets two blow jobs. first half, then we fuck, then second half. What can I say, I am a lucky whore.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 2:07 PM

Wouldn't someone not being a cuddler be indicative of some kind of psychological illness?

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 2:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!