Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Keith Raniere

Would you sleep with him?

by Anonymousreply 13Last Saturday at 4:53 PM

OP what were you thinking by not posting a picture? Why would you not post a picture? That's so rude that you come here and create a post like this but then you don't post a picture to use as an example. What kind of person would do this type of thing? Who? A very, very selfish, self centered person who is only thinking of themselves. OP you didn't even think of others and the fact that we may have NO idea what you're talking about and we have to either google your shitty subject or wait for someone else to post a picture that you should have done in the first place. That's just RUDE OP and it speaks poor of your parents as well. You need to grow up OP. Realize that not everyone lives in your little rat infested world and post a picture of the crap you see in that shit brain of yours. Grow up OP.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Saturday at 1:20 PM

He's not even a member of the Monégasque royal family?

by Anonymousreply 2Last Saturday at 1:22 PM

He’s got trump levels of appeal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3Last Saturday at 1:23 PM

Str8 male with delusions of grandeur and a cult of female sex slaves? Do I have to answer?

by Anonymousreply 4Last Saturday at 1:25 PM

I’d feast between them fur cakes

by Anonymousreply 5Last Saturday at 1:29 PM

Everything about him is gross.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Saturday at 1:37 PM

He has a large cock. There are pictures

by Anonymousreply 7Last Saturday at 2:20 PM

R7 then all is forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Saturday at 2:42 PM

Not only do I not find him attractive in the least...but I fail to see a speck of charisma in the man. Boggles my mind when I think of the hold this fraud had on so many for so long. Human beings are a strange species.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Saturday at 2:56 PM

I’d let him fuck me

by Anonymousreply 10Last Saturday at 3:24 PM

No. He looks like a hedgehog.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Saturday at 4:29 PM

Keith Raniere?

EEEWWW!

After watching The Vow, the only one I found attractive was Nippy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12Last Saturday at 4:32 PM

Yes. Give me one million dollars in cash first.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Saturday at 4:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!