Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's Past Time For Trump Supporters To Reach Out To Biden Voters

With almost 80 million votes for Joe Biden, why are wingnuts claiming Trump voters need to be appeased?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 2:17 AM

Only if they stay 6 feet away and wear masks.

Not gonna happen though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 9:31 PM

OMG, that man/woman in OP's picture looks like me but it can't be! Fuck. I'm sick to my stomach.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 9:33 PM

They won’t. Like nazis after WWII they were either convicted or just faded into obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 9:35 PM

the only reaching out they're doing is assault and attempted, or accomplished, murder. Fuck off, MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 9:38 PM

I have a policy, won through many years of experience, not to forgive people who aren't sorry. Let them figure out for themselves they've been conned, if their egos allow it, and then come to us to make amends. I honestly don't give a fuck what they think or do so long as they aren't allowed to do any more damage.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 9:38 PM

I do not expect the likes of this caller into the Rush Limbaugh show to reach out anytime soon, and frankly, I'm ever so grateful.

But certainly, he gets my thoughts and prayers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 9:40 PM

I'm glad I'm not a voter here, as I don't want them reaching out, or attempting to touch me.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 10:01 PM

That’s a great question op. They’re vastly outnumbered, yet we should care about them why?

Let them all drop dead maskless and wheezing. When they’re ready to slurp shit and admit they’re wrong, then fine, till then, no mercy.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 10:17 PM

I don't want one of those people reaching out to me. I don't know where they've been.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 10:18 PM

I think dying against a wall like all dictators and their allies under a hail of bullets would be a suitable amends. Many Republicans wish it more than anyone. As someone else said above, we should reach out to our national embarassment?

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 2:14 AM

OP, agreed. It's time to implore Trump voters to do the same level of soul-searching, self-criticism, and outreach that the New York Times/political pundits swore Democrats needed to do in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 2:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!