Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump skips G20 pandemic event to visit golf club as virus ravages US

zzzzz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 3:16 AM

Suck as much money from taxpayers until the golden egg is gone

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 8:55 PM

Biden should have attended.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 8:55 PM

Trump is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 8:58 PM

Shocking! He’s cared so much about the pandemic up until now.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 8:59 PM

Can you imagine being his caddy? Besides smelling Trump's farts and watching him cheat, I'm sure the poor guy never gets tipped.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 9:00 PM

I don't know why it's funny to me that he's wearing a Keep America Great Again hat

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 9:05 PM

It’s his greatest con yet, r6. He’s clearly proud of how he’s used it to hoodwink millions.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 9:06 PM

Also looks like he's (still) packing on the pounds

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 9:06 PM

Impeach him again for dereliction of duty.

Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 9:08 PM

r7 I signed up for text alerts from his campaign after he lost. I get 4-5 grifting texts a day now begging for money

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 9:09 PM

I wonder if when they have to change his diaper they just do it right there on the green.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 9:09 PM

Good. Nobody wants him there anyway.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 9:10 PM

This is the guy for whom the GOP is all too willing to destroy democracy.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 9:11 PM

Why are there still threads on him? He's no longer president, he's gonna be out of office come January. Enough talking about him and his stupid fucking golfing.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 9:14 PM

Well that’s true r12 — like his being there would have made any difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 9:16 PM

He is the USA’s biggest joke.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 9:18 PM

R11 I wish they would change his diaper on the green! He'd just lay back sucking his thumb with his monstrous legs in the air while Hope coos to him.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 9:24 PM

I wonder if they let Joe listen in.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 10:29 PM

The man is mentally ill and the media shares the blame for normalizing him for five damned years. He is mentally ill. He should not be holding that office. Unfit doesn't even come close to describing him. He is fucking dangerous. He needs to be sedated, removed from the building and hospitalized.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 2:02 AM

^ R19 = not Nancy

Though he left the meeting to go golfing, he tweeted “I was at the Virtual G-20 meeting early this morning and the biggest subject was Covid" implying he was there when the leaders sat down to discuss it. In fact no US official was there.

Yes, r9 impeach him for dereliction of duty now. But the dems won't, nor exercise the 25 amendment - while he hurls lawsuit after lawsuit at them. Wtf is wrong with the dems? Not much to look forward to is there? Smh.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 2:24 AM

Fat ass

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 2:51 AM

"The man is mentally ill"

So is half the country. Who knew there were that many people desperate for a hatemonger who would make America white/straight/Christian again for them? And so easily brainwashed by a huckster con man.

Scary.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2020 2:58 AM

Trump is so debased and shameless in his lazy, venal stupidity and no one dares raise a voice to his bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 3:13 AM

It's wonderful that he's golfing. He does less damage on the golf course.

And let's face it, all he'd do is fuck everything up and make it all about himself

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 3:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!