Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone Else Use Magno Bath Soap from Spain?

It's been around for years, but I had forgotten about it until I spotted it on Amazon. Have been using it ever since. The absolute best and most intoxicating smell ever.

Check it out.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 7:31 PM

No. I use Claus Porto from Portugal.

Exceptional quality!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 8:53 PM

OP, have you used their shower gel? I'm ordering La Toja from the LaTienda site.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 9:13 PM

r2 I think the shower gel is discontinued?

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 10:18 PM

I am Spanish, and just for your information, that soap is known here for being used only for old, outdated, conservative and probably homophobic “franquistas” men. In here, anyone who uses that soap is tasteless and misses the “old food times”.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 10:26 PM

Old good times ^

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 10:27 PM

Not a franquista, R4, but maybe not as finger-on-the-pulse as you in my tastes. I came to like it after initially finding the scent a bit strong but that was undiluted. It's old-fashioned or rather a traditional product not much changed with time (look at the terrible packaging and graphics) and ridiculously cheap, €1.69 for 550ml I think. I use the gel de ducha when I take a bath. It's the citrus and geraniol scents that I like, and that it's a product from Spain, not imported, and not fussy but basic and good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 1:11 PM

Claus Porto shit was good until they more than doubled the price of their shit in the past 3 or 4 years. That big bar of soap was less than $13 a couple years ago. And it is soap after all, lye and oil and fragrance.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 7:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!