Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yesterday was The Transgender Day of Remembrance. What did you do?

I had nachos. With extra sour cream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 24, 2020 3:12 PM

This thread will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 7:49 PM

I didn't know that, OP, thank you for reminding us.

I just sent a donation to the National Center for Transgender Equality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 7:49 PM

I contemplated the bravery of all those trans who stormed the beaches of Normandy.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 7:51 PM

I rubbed one off.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 7:52 PM

I forgot.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 7:53 PM

I pontificated on all of the trans women of color that gave up their lives in 'Nam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 7:54 PM

How many gay men are killed every year? I can never get an exact number because it’s conflated with “LGBTQ” or the emphasis is placed on trans people. Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 7:57 PM

THIS THREAD IS LITERAL VIOLENCE.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 7:58 PM

I broke windows in Portland to celebrate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 8:01 PM

I read this article. That's about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 8:04 PM

I listened in on a middle school zoom call discussing the phenomenon and thanked my lucky stars that we didn’t have this bullshit when I was in sixth grade.

However, I did give a kind thought to the two trans people I used to know. They were nice people.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 8:07 PM

I watched 'The Silence of the Lambs'.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 8:10 PM

Oooh, R12, I had lamb curry!

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 8:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 8:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 8:14 PM

Never mind, girls, torture and murder are funny. You should make more jokes about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 8:16 PM

Trans 'women' are more likely to commit murder than to be the victim of it. Trans 'women' commit 28% more sexual assault than all other men.

You know who gets killed a fucking lot? Prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 8:16 PM

Hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 8:25 PM

Funniest memorial service ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 8:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 8:28 PM

Well, they're transgender so it's okay to kill them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2020 8:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2020 8:32 PM

The inmate killed in the story at r15 was convicted for shooting his wife in the head in front of their young daughter.

Just so you know the rest of the story.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2020 8:33 PM

The only people who actually give a shit about the Transgender Day Of Remembrance are trans psychos and overcompensating straight people. Everyone else wasn't aware.

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2020 8:34 PM

Wait. He was trans with a wide and child???

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2020 8:35 PM

R1 your prediction is coming true!

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2020 8:39 PM

Imagine how much we could have gotten accomplished if straight people gave even half of as much of a shit about gay rights as they do about trans rights.

I think that is the core reason why I dislike transgender people. They hijacked the community after gay marriage got legalized and allowed straight people to think that gay rights literally begins and ends with the right to marry.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that the only reason transphobia even exists is because of homophobia. Cis people don't hate trans people because they're trans, they hate trans people because they think trans people are gay. Therefore gay people are suffering just as much hatred and bigotry as trans people, but don't you dare tell the woke that, they believe that homosexuality became universally accepted on June 26, 2015 and now even think that gay people have it just as easy as hets.

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2020 8:41 PM

I made myself a cup of tea because I was out of coffee. Even though it was clearly tea, I told myself it was coffee and honestly tried to make myself believe it was coffee. After I drank it, I wasn't satisfied, so I went and got a real coffee. That turned out to be what I needed all along.

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2020 8:44 PM

Is the day of remembrance due to trans being murdered at higher rates than other Americans?

Around 15,000 Americans are murdered every year, so 30 doesn’t sound like such a big number (needless to say every murder is horrible), unless there are fewer than 1 trans for every 500 people.

by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2020 8:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2020 8:49 PM

We should bash trans people more, they don't get bashed enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2020 8:51 PM

You're making me hungry r13

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2020 8:53 PM

I played with my cock, just like they did.

by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2020 8:54 PM

It’s estimated by the William Institute @ UCLA that there are about 1.6 million trans people in the US R29. Even at 37 homicides annually (and that number is high; it’s usually around 26) that still puts the murder rate at around 2.5 per 100k. The murder rate in the US overall is 5 per 100k.

[quote] Wait. He was trans with a wife and child???

Yes. He did not transition until years after he went to prison.

by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2020 8:59 PM

I don't mind trans people as long as they stop trying to eclipse the gay community. Stay in your lane and we'll stay in ours. Unfortunately they can't stand not being the center of attention, so them trying to eclipse gays and gay struggles is inevitable just as our hatred of them is inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 35November 21, 2020 9:00 PM

All trans people should be murdered.

by Anonymousreply 36November 21, 2020 9:05 PM

All Trans people should be embraced by love just as all people should be embraced by that same love. There will always b e some group we don't agree with, but that's the reason for inclusion and not disregard. Truth.

by Anonymousreply 37November 21, 2020 9:10 PM

R16 The video of that killing is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 38November 21, 2020 9:11 PM

R37 The problem with that is that they don't want to be included. They don't actively attempt to seek out inclusion in the way the gay community has. They like feeling like rebels fighting against an oppressive enemy, the enemy in this case being everyone around them. It gives them a sense of superiority and justification for their shitty lives.

by Anonymousreply 39November 21, 2020 9:11 PM

Just kill them. They aren't human like we are, they should die.

That video's great where she's bleeding and beaten on the ground and she begs for her life before they beat her some more, dump her in a wheelbarrow, take her out back and shoot her.

That's what should happen to all trans.

by Anonymousreply 40November 21, 2020 9:19 PM

I don't understand how 350 people dying worldwide is an "epidemic". AIDS killing millions of gay men was an epidemic. 350?! I am for trans right but all these claims of an "epidemic" are nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 41November 21, 2020 9:22 PM

R40 Sit down bitch, looks like you like to bust out with non-sequiturs and scream “stop killing us!” because you don’t want to be called what you are which is a man.

by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2020 9:24 PM

Trans can fuck right off. War on women.

by Anonymousreply 43November 21, 2020 9:25 PM

That poor bitch in the wheelbarrow was a man AND shouldn’t have been tortured/killed like that. Horrific.

by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2020 9:25 PM

r41, it's not. And how many other "civil rights" movements for 0.003% of the population are you aware of with Pharmaceutical, Bio-Medical, Tech and corporate sponsorship?

by Anonymousreply 45November 21, 2020 9:27 PM

R41 LOL

by Anonymousreply 46November 21, 2020 9:30 PM

R45, that's what I'm really not getting. I will gladly support trans rights but seriously, it's not an "epidemic". And no, Marsha Johnson didn' tthrow the first brick, let's stop repeating that lie.

by Anonymousreply 47November 21, 2020 9:34 PM

Oh, I meant to LOL at R45. Civil rights? Civil rights for fetishes? Let’s all call it what it is.

by Anonymousreply 48November 21, 2020 9:38 PM

I spread whip cream all over my implants and forced a cisgender person to lick it off.

by Anonymousreply 49November 21, 2020 9:43 PM

I'm glad they beat, raped and killed "Brandon Teena" whose real name was Tina Marie Brandon.

She pretended to have a dick, she pretended to be a man. She was delusional, it was just her fetish, her willful, stubborn pretending she was something she was not. She got exactly what she deserved.

These "people" aren't even human. They have no rights the way we do.

by Anonymousreply 50November 21, 2020 9:44 PM

Is R50 satirical? I think it’s someone posting that trying to prove a point.

by Anonymousreply 51November 21, 2020 9:49 PM

I don't care if big medical is backing the trans movement, if the mentally ill wanna put their own money into the pockets of asshole doctors then I say be my guest. I do care that trans people are trying to bring back ideas of gender and sexuality that I thought died in the 90's. They can do what they want with themselves, but when your form of "activism" includes trying to convince gay kids that they're actually women and not just gay kids, I have a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 52November 21, 2020 9:56 PM

They're not even human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 21, 2020 9:58 PM

R53 Why would they be excited about that? Isn't the goal of being trans to be seen as basically the same as any other woman? Why would they celebrate being recognized as a "third gender"?

by Anonymousreply 54November 21, 2020 10:01 PM

It's an upgrade from being considered not human.

But lots of people still consider trans as less than human, we see them here all time.

by Anonymousreply 55November 21, 2020 10:05 PM

r54, actually, in India, I believe trans people have been considered a "third gender" for a while now. And some states in India even have forms for people to sign as "man, women or trans". I don't understand why its so offensive to consider trans people as a third sex. They aren't biological men or women.

by Anonymousreply 56November 21, 2020 10:06 PM

That should say "third gender"

by Anonymousreply 57November 21, 2020 10:06 PM

I listened to a snippet of video from one. The transwoman therein blamed trans deaths on gay men who've used their money for gay causes instead of giving it to trans women--as apparently they should.

by Anonymousreply 58November 21, 2020 10:06 PM

R56 this exists in a lot of old cultures for hundreds of years. I think it's healthier to recognize that they are not one or the other because it doesn't seem as deceptive.

by Anonymousreply 59November 21, 2020 10:08 PM

Obviously, being gay means that everything is our fault.

by Anonymousreply 60November 21, 2020 10:08 PM

Just kill them all.

by Anonymousreply 61November 21, 2020 10:09 PM

R2, I'd like to make a donation to a lesbian and gay organisation, but they no longer exist.

by Anonymousreply 62November 21, 2020 10:10 PM

R59, that's exactly my thinking on it. And I really don't get why it's offensive. It makes complete sense to me to recognize trans people as a different gender.

R58, what is with these trans "activists" and blaming gay men for their problems?

by Anonymousreply 63November 21, 2020 10:10 PM

R63 emotional blackmail for funding.

Other poor people who aren't trans don't have a ready community of people they can blackmail.

by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2020 10:11 PM

R50 and all his posts are obviously trolling to make it seem like the gay and lesbian posters here at DL are “transphobic”. No one here want trans people abused, tortured, or murdered. No one.

by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2020 10:11 PM

Not seeing trans people as "real" men or "real" women isn't the same as seeing them as less than human.

by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2020 10:12 PM

R37, the problem is that the trans don't want to agree with the gays. They don't even have to, but they've taken over our community and insist we agree with them and if we don't we're cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 67November 21, 2020 10:12 PM

I'd like to forget they exist.

by Anonymousreply 68November 21, 2020 10:16 PM

Right-Wing Europe’s War on “Gender Ideology”

Last March, on a cold, early spring afternoon in New York City, a bright orange tour bus wended its way from Trump Tower, down Second Avenue, eventually parking in front of the United Nations’ glass-walled Secretariat Building. Wrapped around the length of the bus, in massive letters, was the tagline: “It’s Biology: Boys are boys…and always will be. Girls are girls…and always will be. You can’t change sex. Respect all.”

The bus’s arrival was timed to greet the thousands of participants attending an annual United Nations summit on women’s human rights. Apart from a smattering of protestors, and a few idling police officers, the bus drew little attention from passersby—in part because the message was inscrutable. But the organizers made clear that the #FreeSpeechBus was protesting “gender ideology,” and in the process, attacking not just transgender adults, but transgender children.

The concept of gender ideology is a right-wing invention that intentionally misrepresents feminist, queer, and gender theory in order to justify discrimination against women and LGBTQ people. It was concocted by the Vatican in the mid-1990s, and has since spread globally. The Right claims gender ideology is being peddled by Western elites who want to destabilize the traditional family and the natural order of society. They use the label to delegitimize progressive social policies that support comprehensive sexuality education, LGBTQ equality, and abortion rights.

The concept of gender ideology is a right-wing invention that intentionally misrepresents feminist, queer, and gender theory in order to justify discrimination against women and LGBTQ people.

In Latin America, campaigns against gender ideology are well established. The Peruvian initiative “Don’t Mess with My Kids” is one of the most successful. It contests government efforts to include instruction on gender equality—which they claim would force homosexuality on children—in public schools, and it has spread throughout the region.

In the United States, similar conservative campaigns against sexual and reproductive health and rights and LGBTQ rights are all too familiar. Yet outside of activist and academic circles, the term gender ideology is not. Until the early 2000s, this was also the case in Europe. But over the last 15 years, a cohesive anti-gender ideology movement has emerged—not just in Catholic strongholds like Poland and Ireland, but also in progressive countries like Germany and France, and likely soon the U.S. as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 21, 2020 10:19 PM

r65, at this point...they have made it nearly impossible for me to be sympathetic to them about anything. I remain committed to advocating for the lives and safety of gender non-conforming gay and lesbian children who are being sterilized and having their sex organs amputated by this homophobic cult.

by Anonymousreply 70November 21, 2020 10:22 PM

Right-wing media overwhelmingly dominates Facebook interactions on transgender-related content: study

Right-wing outlets were responsible for 65% of Facebook interactions on transgender-related content from February 2019 to February 2020, according to a study published Monday by a media monitoring group.

Media Matters for America analyzed reactions to transgender topics on Facebook and found that conservative sources generated more interactions than LGBTQ, left-leaning and neutral sources combined.

In fact, right-leaning sources earned nearly two times the engagements of all other sources combined according to the organization, a progressive research center that monitors “conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 21, 2020 10:22 PM

r62, meet The LGB Alliance!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 21, 2020 10:23 PM

When Brandon Teena died, I don’t recall any outrage from the trans community. There was little to none. I remember it affected me as a young gay person and I was one of the few people in my town to see Boys Don’t Cry. Perhaps myself and the other gay man in town. I loved that movie. I was 18. I do remember seeing one woman, either trans or a bio-woman standing with a sign that read “Remember Brandon” outside the courthouse of one of the killers. Just one person. I find this whole explosion of transgenderism to be very peculiar, very troubling, and almost disingenuous. I feel like the US is mimicking Iran in someways. I just feel worried for gays.

by Anonymousreply 73November 21, 2020 10:24 PM

Laxative and massive dump.

by Anonymousreply 74November 21, 2020 10:24 PM

R81 suggests that misinformation originates solely from the far right.

by Anonymousreply 75November 21, 2020 10:25 PM

The only thing trans are good for is helping us win politically. In that, they are a tremendous gift to Republicans, the GOP and the right-wing movement in general.

Conservatives Think Trump Can Win Reelection By Attacking Trans Kids A new series of ads set to run in Michigan portend a grim new low for Trump’s 2020 bid.

Conservatives are hoping to salvage Donald Trump’s flailing reelection campaign by exploiting transgender children to ignite his conservative base.

Next week, the American Principles Project is running a series of attack ads in the key swing state of Michigan lambasting Trump’s Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, for allegedly supporting “gender change treatments for minors.” In one of the commercials set to air in local markets, conversion therapy advocate Kevin Whitt claims that trans youth “need time” to become stable in their identities before they undergo procedures he claims are “dangerous and irreversible.”

“As a young teen, I felt I should be a woman,” Whitt says. “Seventeen years later, I felt I should be a man again.”

The advertisements are the brainchild of APP Executive Director Terry Schilling, who told Politico in a recent interview that affirming treatments for transgender minors is a “powerful issue that the Republican Party can use to its success.”

Last year, the conservative think tank beta-tested using trans issues as a wedge issue in Kentucky’s gubernatorial campaign. Although Democratic candidate Andy Beshear ultimately defeated unpopular Republican incumbent Matt Bevin in that race, Schilling said APP “delivered nearly 13,000 new votes for Bevin” by attacking Beshear’s support for trans-affirming nondiscrimination policies.

“What we found was the sports issue got the most powerful response from people, specifically conservative Democrats and independents,” he said, noting that Bevin ultimately lost by just over 5,000 votes.

One of the ads aired in the weeks leading up to election day features a transgender male student defeating a female competitor in the wrestling ring. “All any athlete wants is a fair shot in competition,” asked an unseen narrator in the 38-second clip. “But what if the rules change?” Another commercial depicted a trans runner dominating a girls’ track meet and claimed that Beshear “supports legislation that would destroy girls’ sports.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 21, 2020 10:29 PM

New research sheds light on why politically conservative individuals tend to have less favorable views toward gay men and transgender people. The study, published in Sex Roles, indicates that a binary view of gender plays an important role.

“We wanted to explore why those on the political right (vs. left) tend to dislike gay men and transgender people,” said study author Elvira Prusaczyk of Brock University.

“Past research shows that people higher in conservatism (vs. liberalism) are more dogmatic and have higher needs to reduce uncertainty and threat. However, gay men and transgender people violate stereotypical gender roles in society, likely cueing uncertainty and threat. Thus, we were interested in whether traditional views about gender partly explain the link between conservatism and prejudice against gender non-conforming people.”

The study of 2,281 participants found that conservatives were more likely to hold prejudicial attitudes towards transgender individuals and gay men, and this relationship was partially mediated by their agreement with statements such as “These days there is not enough respect for the natural divisions between the sexes.”

“People higher in conservatism (vs. liberalism) were more likely to endorse a rigid and binary view of gender, and this binary belief, in turn, predicted greater prejudice toward gender non-conforming people,” Prusaczyk told PsyPost.

“In other words, gay men and transgender people violate the traditional view of gender (as either male or female), and for those on the right (vs. left), this partly facilitates or justifies their dislike of them. Perhaps over time with more contact with gender non-conforming people, the less threatened people will become and therefore might express less prejudice (based on research from the contact literature).

Surprisingly, Prusaczyk and her colleagues also found that conservatism was a stronger predictor of binary gender beliefs and prejudice toward gender non-conformists among women.

The researchers controlled for education, religiosity, residence, and race/ethnicity. But like all research, the study includes some caveats.

“These data are not experimental, and thus, we cannot suggest causal links between variables. However, the direction of paths is consistent with theory and past evidence. Future work could test the links experimentally and over time,” Prusaczyk explained.

“These results come from large, nationally representative U.S. data, which is a gold standard for producing reliable and accurate effects. The effects are therefore robust and likely represent reasonable estimates of real-world effects.”

The study, “The Roles of Political Conservatism and Binary Gender Beliefs in Predicting Prejudices Toward Gay Men and People Who Are Transgender“, was authored by Elvira Prusaczyk and Gordon Hodson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 21, 2020 10:36 PM

Well, at least you gals are of one mind with a non-trans man and sooper-genius like Donny Jr., you lucky things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 21, 2020 10:39 PM

It’s offensive that the battle for gay rights have always been fought in the court of public opinion with us almost always in the losing side.

Trans get their rights quietly and nobody can say anything against it. If they do they’re shamed into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 79November 21, 2020 10:40 PM

How are things in Houston, ladies, are you still enjoying the armpit of America?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 21, 2020 10:46 PM

It figures narcissist Bundy didn’t eat his final meal. Must watch that waistline!

by Anonymousreply 81November 21, 2020 11:45 PM

Had a taco when I really wanted a Sabrett's.

by Anonymousreply 82November 21, 2020 11:47 PM

Less than 40 deaths per year and it's an epidemic ? These loons are funny !

by Anonymousreply 83November 21, 2020 11:53 PM

Kamala should aim her ire at the tobacco industry. They kill 100x more people than transphobes do.

by Anonymousreply 84November 21, 2020 11:58 PM

You are known by the company you keep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 22, 2020 12:04 AM

More emotional blackmail at R85.

by Anonymousreply 86November 22, 2020 12:07 AM

The SPLC?!? You mean the group that had to fire their own director for sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and racism? The same group that was successfully sued by a liberal, reformist Muslim activist for defamation, putting him on a extremist list? That’s the group you’re citing? Hahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 87November 22, 2020 12:16 AM

If you can't argue with the facts, argue with the SPLC.

So it's okay to make common cause with white supremacists, then? Because the SPLC keeps track of white supremacists and other domestic terrorist organizations in America and one of their employees harassed someone?

Hm. Interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 22, 2020 12:26 AM

It is true though, anti-LGBT right wing homophobes recently had a meltdown over Harry Styles Vogue cover, because he wore some ugly dress they said he wasn't a real man. These exact same homophobes; Candace Owens, Ben Shapiro...etc will go on to say "A man in a dress is still a man. You can't change sex". 🙄

by Anonymousreply 89November 22, 2020 12:38 AM

R89, in the same vein the far lefties who were praising Styles don’t extend the same praise to black or gay men who gender bend.

by Anonymousreply 90November 22, 2020 12:44 AM

Women have penises and beards and criminal records for murder and forcible rape. GET OVER IT

by Anonymousreply 91November 22, 2020 12:45 AM

r89, Right misogynist and homophobic rhetoric is identical to pro-Trans misogynist and homophobic rhetoric. They are the same.

[quote] Yeah...this made me quite angry when I saw it earlier

[quote] Conservatives: "Men shouldn't wear "women's clothes"! [quote] TRAs "Men shouldn't wear "transwomen's clothes"! [quote] Radfems: "People should just wear what they feel comfortable in and we should get rid of regressive gender roles!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 22, 2020 12:47 AM

Gender non conformity has NOTHING to do with who you sleep with wtf?!!! I'm gay but I'm a man and don't want to be a woman. People are fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 93November 22, 2020 12:51 AM

Why do trans think they’re so up in the mix? That everything is about them? No one wants to look at them. Lol and they say it’s all ‘objectifying trans bodies’— they wish!! No one wants to have sex with them..

by Anonymousreply 94November 22, 2020 1:06 AM

Why do TERFs think they’re so up in the mix? That everything is about them? No one wants to look at them. Lol and they say it’s all ‘protecting women's bodies’— they wish!! No one wants to have sex with them..

by Anonymousreply 95November 22, 2020 2:54 AM

This from the article at R15 about the SOB who stabbed to death his female partner with her daughter in the home. Re: putting those fragile trans in a prison where THEY feel safe.

[quote] However, male, transgender inmates do not have female patterns of criminality. 42.2% of transgender inmates in California prisons are incarcerated for “crimes against persons” and 20.5% are on the sex offender’s registry. On the other hand, 75% of female inmates are incarcerated for non-violent crimes. Mainstream news sources do not comment on the safety of female inmates, which could be severely compromised by policies that allow male inmates who identify as women to be housed with women.

by Anonymousreply 96November 22, 2020 4:28 AM

I stand with the TERFS!!!

by Anonymousreply 97November 22, 2020 4:52 AM

So many trans people have been invading this site recently trying to "own TERFS" but don't seem to realize that gay men aren't on their side. Very few of the people that visit this site are women, R95, most of us are gay dudes. But shockingly, gay men don't like you either. Maybe we would like you more if you didn't dedicate all your time to erasing gay civil rights history. Either way, you do not have an allies on this site. Go back to twitter where you belong.

by Anonymousreply 98November 22, 2020 2:36 PM

So many trans people have been invading this site recently trying to "own TERFS" but don't seem to realize that gay men aren't on their side. Very few of the people that visit this site are women, R95, most of us are gay dudes. But shockingly, gay men don't like you either. Maybe we would like you more if you didn't dedicate all your time to erasing gay civil rights history. Either way, you do not have an allies on this site. Go back to twitter where you belong.

by Anonymousreply 99November 22, 2020 2:36 PM

I also stand with TERFs!!!

by Anonymousreply 100November 22, 2020 6:32 PM

R39, I think most people were against gays and lesbians on moral and religious grounds. However, once people started seeing that there were gays and lesbians everywhere, most honest, hard working responsible, and contributing members of families and communities, people began to accept us. They were being asked to accept what is. The big problem with trans is that they are demanding people to accept what isn't. Furthermore, accepting it impacts many aspects of their lives, from enforced language to sports and changing rooms. Hormones and surgery do not change one's sex and never will. If it is all about gender, fine, then a trans person is simply playing a different gender role, the do not magically change to a man or woman.

by Anonymousreply 101November 22, 2020 6:50 PM

I screamed man on the land wherever I went.

by Anonymousreply 102November 22, 2020 6:52 PM

I'm making nutloaf for Thanksgiving - thankful to the Goddess that there is no man on the land.

by Anonymousreply 103November 22, 2020 8:09 PM

Eugenics: Then and Now

Recognizing “gender identity confirmation” procedures in the historical context of eugenics movements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 22, 2020 8:11 PM

Fuck trannys.

by Anonymousreply 105November 22, 2020 8:15 PM

I hope you don't mean literally, r105.

by Anonymousreply 106November 22, 2020 8:33 PM

r106, no one wants to fuck trannies, not even other trannies.

by Anonymousreply 107November 22, 2020 8:40 PM

You stole my vagina cape!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 22, 2020 8:42 PM

Objecting to civil rights in jobs, housing, and the freedom to dress how they like marry who they like and call themselves anything they like is rightwing.

Objecting to the community's attempts to suggest that they are "real" men and women when they're still carrying the original chromosomes, and suggesting that science "just hasn't caught up with us" so they can legitimise a process that nullified biology, and that results in an artificially achieved construct that involved mutilating healthy bodies and lifelong dependencies on powerful hormones to maintain the artifice, but that change NOTHING about their REAL biological nature, isn't right-wing.

It's common sense and refusing to let trendy sociological memes subvert science.

A trans woman remains a biological male, and therefore cannot be a "real" woman. She is welcome to live like one and I will take off my hat when she enters the lift with me.

But I will not allow her to draw an equivalency between her wishes and biology.

by Anonymousreply 109November 24, 2020 1:15 PM

I don't care what trans people do as long as they stop trying to force us to fuck them. They can identify as whatever, dress up as whatever, I do not care. But when trans men are trying to force gay men to have sex with them (which I've seen), I draw the line. You are free to identify as whatever you wish to and I'll respect your wishes and call you what you want because I don't give a shit. If a man with a beard wants to be called a woman, I'll call her a woman. If a girl with huge tits and makeup on wants to be called a man, I'll call him a man. That shit does not affect me in the slightest aside from having to call them something, which I already don't care about since words don't mean much to begin with.

What does affect me is people with vaginas trying to force people who aren't attracted to vaginas to have sex with them. Same thing in the reverse, people with penises trying to force people who aren't into penises to have sex with them. Trans people seem to have developed this rapist mindset that someone not being attracted to them = transphobia, or that someone not wanting to have sex with them = transphobia. It's concerning to say the least, and I hope that people point that out.

by Anonymousreply 110November 24, 2020 3:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!