Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

rich man wants to fuck me in front of his staff

his maid, his assistant, his personal chef, his gardener, his kids nanny, ALL OF THEM

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 12:00 AM

It's like a Norman Rockwell portrait come to life!

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 5:02 PM

The pool boy?

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 5:03 PM

I’m sure the staff are thrilled too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 5:06 PM

Terrible. He wants to treat you like ‘The Help’. Don’t clean yourself and let him discover your ‘chocolate pie’ while he’s plowing you.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 5:06 PM

So he wants to be sued for sexual harassment by no fewer -- possibly more -- than five employees? Hope he's very rich, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 6:24 PM

Tell the Donald it’s an extra $5 million Melania for that service

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 6:29 PM

R5, no kidding.

Op let him do it. I hope his house staff sue this pervert and you into the next century.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 9:16 PM

Do you get a % of the box office receipts? I would aim for at least 40% and 10% for me for being your agent.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 9:50 PM

As suggested above, is he offering you good $$$? If so, what's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 9:56 PM

Call your pig mother to come witness this bestial monstrosity too, OP. OINK OINK!!!

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 9:59 PM

Honey go take your meds, no one wants to see you naked, you're terribly delusional.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 11:24 PM

Darling, this is what happens when you join the Church of Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 11:27 PM

Thirsty Howell III?

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 11:29 PM

I would let a really muscular guy fuck me in front of an audience — like I was some sort of prize — but probably not if that audience included women.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 11:33 PM

End this asshole OP:

rich man wants to fuck me in front of his staff his maid, his assistant, his personal chef, his gardener, his kids nanny, ALL OF THEM

Madonnas daughter gets engaged she just posted this on ig

how many of you ate ass today? if you haven't don't worry there's still time!

eating noodles off the floor NOBODY CAN STOP ME

why is my pee so dark? when i use public bathroom i see that all the other guys have pee so much lighter than mine, is there something wrong with me?

How come no one wants to eat my ass? I eat at least 50 asses a day but nobody ever offers to eat mine!

do you sleep with your ass up in the air? this is a common sleepin position but for some reason no one talks bout it i'm sure most of u know what i mean

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 11:35 PM

For how much?

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 12:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!