Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

In-N-Out Burger Opens in Colorado to 14 Hour Waits & Brawls

It's good and all but...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2020

I'm listening to an oldies format station, and one of my favorite songs is playing as I see this thread: "Only in America" by Jay and the Americans."

So, so fitting, eh?

by Anonymousreply 111/21/2020

Reminds me of when Bojangles opened in my podunk small town. The drive thru had a 3 hour wait and snaked back to I-95. The same thing happened with Taco Bell.

As for In-N-Out- it's overhyped. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 211/21/2020

This country is SO damaged.

What is fucking wrong with people?

by Anonymousreply 311/21/2020

This is why I roll my eyes when idiots (on here) turn such behavior into an excuse to be racist. These idiots come in every variety.

by Anonymousreply 411/21/2020

I don't get it. In-N-Out is not that great.

It's like for years there were lines at Shake Shack until people finally realized it was crap.

by Anonymousreply 511/21/2020

So, those people back in the line saw how many cars are before them and still decided it's worth the wait? Was there a special sale of receiving free French Fries with every order or something?

by Anonymousreply 611/21/2020

It's not good and all

by Anonymousreply 711/21/2020

What's an example of a good burger fast food chain then?

by Anonymousreply 811/21/2020

Five Guys.

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2020

When did Colorado get infested with Deplorables?

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2020

Fuck you, R9

by Anonymousreply 1111/21/2020

Hard to believe Colorado is blue with this lot.

by Anonymousreply 1211/21/2020

Five Guys? Talk about overrated. And overpriced.

by Anonymousreply 1311/21/2020

Basic losers who wait in line for shitty overrated food like In-n-Out deserve each other and the wasted time

by Anonymousreply 1411/21/2020

For R11, with love and withheld epinephrine:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1511/21/2020

In n out is a good burger but it's extremely overrated for what it is and not worth any of this. People in other countries have better or different priorities than this.

by Anonymousreply 1611/21/2020

5 Guys tastes like shit!

by Anonymousreply 1711/21/2020

"In and Out" and Whataburger are both WAAAAYYYY over rated. And yes, five guys is way too pricey.

by Anonymousreply 1811/21/2020

Also this is gonna uptick the cases and death rates there.

by Anonymousreply 1911/21/2020

I said I wanted godammn fucking fries ­čŹč with the Happy­čśâMeal!

by Anonymousreply 2011/21/2020

Colorado gay Gov Jared Polis has declared Level Red in 14 counties including this one. Cops should has dispersed these idiots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2111/21/2020

Lets hope miss rona kills off these fucks.

by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!