Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Am Going to Make Turkey Prince Orloff This Thanksgiving, Following Julia Child's Recipe

Does anyone want to stop me before it's too late?

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 6:22 PM

I prefer veal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 3:08 PM

I'd like to eat Prince Ossoff.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 3:08 PM

Don't do it, OP! You're going to sever an artery, and you'll have Turkey Prince Orloff everywhere when you drop the whole thing on the floor after it comes out of the oven. The bitch should have stuck to veal.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 3:10 PM

Watch out for that ungrateful niece.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 3:31 PM

Does it come with a sword, Op?

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 3:42 PM

Is that one of the guys who killed Rasputin?

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 3:48 PM

Make sure you cook your onions first. I made this once, and didn't cook my onions first, and it was inedible. I no longer have the cookbook, so I don't know if Julia left this step out or I did. It was probably me.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 3:57 PM

Sue Ann does Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 4:02 PM

I wonder if Sue Ann ever visited St. Olaf, and what her reaction would be?

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 6:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!