Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Better late than never…Senator Bill Pascrell is trying to get Ghouliani disbarred!

Couldn’t happen to nicer guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2020 2:14 AM

isn't it a bit late? The damage has already been done.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 2:24 PM

Not IMHO. Rudy has finally pushed it too far.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 2:26 PM

Don't get me wrong R2 - I'd like to see him disbarred and castrated. I just think it's a bit late now.

But better late than never.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 2:28 PM

Good. I hope this gets splashed all over the news and makes more hair dye leak out of Rudy’s face holes.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 5:23 PM

Is there a GoFundMe for this?

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 5:52 PM

R3, Rudy being disbarred will be a shame he lives with - that's good enough.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 5:55 PM

Still, it would send a message to others, who also think they can get away with saying anything, fabricating, lying about whatever they want - that in the long run, it will catch up to you. Especially, the lawyers. They all fear getting turned into their Bar Association. And losing their license.

More people need to send the NY Bar a complaint.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 6:05 PM

He should be disbarred for deliberately exposing the people at that press conference to Covid. You know damn well he was aware of his son's diagnosis by then- not the next day when they announced it. He just couldn't resist his chance to get in front of the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2020 1:57 AM

He should go after Barr.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2020 2:03 AM

Absolutely r9. Barr abused the public trust. He’s supposed to be serving the people of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2020 2:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!