Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Am I being petty and spiteful because I don't want anti-vaxxers to benefit from herd immunity once the Covid vaccine arrives?

I don't think it's right that they'll end up benefiting after the rest of us get immunized.

by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2020 2:27 AM

Short answer, yes. Long answer, no.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 6:08 AM

Then I'm not alone.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 2:59 PM

Herd immunity doesn't work there are too many sick and old people in America. Naming the vaccine after Dump I for one will not take it.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 3:44 PM

People who don't wear masks should get the vaccine last. Agree? How to separate them from the rest of the population?

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2020 9:52 AM

Yes.

Let it go, the negative energy only hurts you.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2020 10:18 AM

Yes. Be happy that your reward will be in heaven and they'll go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2020 10:20 AM

You may have it opposite, r6!

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2020 10:43 AM

It is petty and spiteful. Concentrate on good people.

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2020 11:03 AM

What, after exposing yourself to a hastily released vaccine?

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2020 11:05 AM

Yes you are petty and spiteful.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2020 11:49 AM

Would I be considered an anti-vaxxer because I refused a ”hastily released” (r9) vaccine and wait to see the effects on all of you at the head of the line first? Thanks for being the guinea pigs.

(Note: not an anti- vaxxer at all. Just cautious and want to make sure ALL proper scientific protocols are being followed).

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2020 11:58 AM

I mean, sort of, but in the long run if the dipshits and morons are protected, then everyone else who deserves to be protected is, too. That's what we're shooting for.

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2020 11:58 AM

Who should get the vaccine first? Anti masks because they're more likely to spread the virus, or the rest of us?

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2020 6:52 AM

They need to develop a vaccine for those infected with Trumpism. That's a far worse disease than Covid, and has caused far more damage!

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2020 6:58 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2020 2:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!