Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be your batshit crazy roommate.

Or perhaps you were one. Hm?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 7:56 PM

Unless he’s quite attractive, I don’t want a naked roommate hanging around the house.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 5:13 AM

I'm the passive aggressive Post-it notes.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 5:13 AM

I'm the weird stains.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 5:13 AM

I'm the line of light under the closed bedroom door at 3 in the morning.

I'm bright green...

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 5:14 AM

Stains, where? Maybe I shouldn't ask.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 5:15 AM

In my 20s I moved to a new city and became roommates with the daughter of my dads friend. He owned the house but she lived there. She was this really unfortunate looking woman in her late 20s. Seriously she was one of the ugliest women I’ve ever seen and I’d feel bad if she weren’t such a tacky person. She worked at McDonald’s, was obsessed with Disney and the Backstreet Boys and was dating this 18 year old meth addict looking kid who had been fired from the McDonald’s where she worked. I got the hell out of there fast.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 5:15 AM

I'm the increasingly disturbing things in the fridge that should not be in the fridge - car keys, Japanese cigarettes, condoms, a diamond necklace, Tarot cards, a severed thumb.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 5:16 AM

I'm the albino ferret.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 5:18 AM

I'm the empty tarantula tank.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 5:18 AM

I'm the jar of low-fat mayo next to the bed.

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 5:19 AM

I'm the soundtrack of Sweeney Todd played non-stop 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 5:20 AM

I’m the vodka bottles filled with urine at the bottom of the garbage bag dumped in the trash cans sometime mid-day when the rest of us were out of the apartment.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 5:24 AM

I'm the unwashed dishes.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 5:25 AM

I’m the very large candy cane my female roommate was using as a dildo when I walked in...and it was my candy cane!

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 6:16 AM

I'm the skinny actor with no butt who always walked around naked and was once found standing nude on the dining room table changing a light bulb.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 5:36 PM

I'm the snotty note placed under your windshield wiper, so you have to get back out of the car to get it to grab it. Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 7:15 PM

The smoke alarms started beeping because the batteries needed to be changed. Instead of taking them down and changing them, I disable them and leave them laying with the battery out. I walk by them every day. They have been there for weeks.

Actual photo of one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 7:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!