Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Uber Eats commercials

Are there going to be more of these?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 19, 2020 6:44 AM

The Transification of America. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 4:20 AM

I am OFFENDED by this commercial.

Who decided this was a good idea? Not creative, not funny, not necessary.

by Anonymousreply 2December 19, 2020 1:27 AM

I thought you guys were overreacting but YIKES!

by Anonymousreply 3December 19, 2020 1:33 AM

Now I see how Blacks felt in the days of Amos & Andy........

by Anonymousreply 4December 19, 2020 1:33 AM

The ones with Mark Hamill & Patrick Stewart are hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 19, 2020 1:59 AM

R5

Funny, and odd.

The op...yikes.

by Anonymousreply 6December 19, 2020 2:03 AM

I still can't believe this got through any stages of approval.

by Anonymousreply 7December 19, 2020 2:15 AM

R7, The Trans/Non-Bianary Set is perfectly willing to make buffoons of themselves, as long as long they get the attention they so desperately crave.

The worst part of all this is that the average person lumps all us "Fags & Dykes" together. So they assume that the creature in OPs vid is how Gays wish to be represented.

by Anonymousreply 8December 19, 2020 2:24 AM

Wot are you TAWKING about?!

by Anonymousreply 9December 19, 2020 2:50 AM

I hate the fucking doorbell, and so does my dog.

by Anonymousreply 10December 19, 2020 4:00 AM

The two of them should be dragged for filth for appearing in this offensive garbage. And there are actually other versions, all equally offensive.

by Anonymousreply 11December 19, 2020 4:52 AM

I have nothing against fems, but JVN creeps me out because he sounds like a 14-year-old girl when he speaks.

by Anonymousreply 12December 19, 2020 5:11 AM

Uber Eats is an evil company.

Got off your fat arses people and pick up food.

Stop supporting an evil company.

by Anonymousreply 13December 19, 2020 5:12 AM

Those damn ads are all over NYC subway system and just don't get it. Is the guy a trans? Why is he with that little black girl?

The other big ad campaign on city subways atm is that mirror work out thing from Lululemon. Now that I get, and may even hope Santa brings me one for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 14December 19, 2020 6:34 AM

One Million Moms are not happy....

Simone Biles watch your back girl!

by Anonymousreply 15December 19, 2020 6:36 AM

R14, you're obviously trolling but I'll humor you.

"Is the guy a trans?"

They're calling it "non-binary" nowadays. You can privately (in your head) call it attention seeking, but I wouldn't repeat that out loud. Just refrain from calling them anything until they state their gender pronouns. *sigh* If you can ignore them altogether, do so!

"Why is he with that little black girl?"

That "little black girl" is an World Champion / Olympic Gold Medal winning gymnast. Catch up.

by Anonymousreply 16December 19, 2020 6:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!