Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: Get your knives out for this Christmas monstrosity!

This New Jersey McMansion seemed relatively benign until you get to the Christmas decorations pictures that make it look like they’re eating the house like the blob. Who puts Christmas pictures in their real estate advertisement? Even in something like the picture room where they have shelves of family photos? And the pool grotto with a nativity set up, I guess I missed the Bible story where Jesus was born in the pool house? And what’s up with the slabs of marble in the bathrooms with the 70s fixtures?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 8:52 PM

I hate everything about it!

A total mobbed-up guinea special, even the Christmas stuff is horrifying.

It's a sad, dreary McMansion I imagine was furnished with "everything new!" according to the lady of the house!

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 2:22 AM

Love the wooden cabinets in the bathroom with the pink toilet!

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 2:26 AM

I’d say the perfect location for the Trump Presidential Library.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 2:26 AM

There are at least TWO other threads about this house. Thanks, Hitler!

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 2:27 AM

Did I mention that they have 72 pictures in the online listing? That’s a red flag right there right? Even the most tasteful mansion stays under twenty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 2:28 AM

Why are they selling it? Have they run out of money, or is the husband going to prison?

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 2:40 AM

Well I think Melania may have found a new dream house!

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 8:23 PM

OMFG how many goddamn threads to we need on this house, OP??

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 8:46 PM

The Christmas decorations are very tasteful.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 8:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!