Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do so many of you fags hate children?

Don't you know that your tricks and bottoms (or should I say tops) were once kids? And so were you?! What is the cognitive dissonance here? You need children to grow up into men who you can fuck and drool over. Circle of life. Plus, children are legitimately adorable, funny, honest and loving. If you have even a tiny soot-stained heart you should be able to see the sweetness in a child's face.

You just sound like massively wounded, selfish, cranky assholes.

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2020 3:08 AM

-1,000,000/10

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 1:44 AM

Just fuck off OP.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 1:45 AM

Yes, they are hilariously funny. I love when they’re acting up in a restaurant. Or a baby screaming in a movie theatre - that just enhances the experience!

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 1:45 AM

I would pay more to fly adults-only.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 1:47 AM

R2 You fuck off, or tell me why you hate them. It's a developmental stage when they are doing things like R3 says. It's not the kid's fault, frankly, if they are brought to places meant for adults. It's only a stage that lasts for a short time. I have nieces and nephews that blow my mind with how cool and smart and thoughtful they are. I learn a lot from them and I am grateful to have such love and humor and sweetness in my life.

Why is it ok to love the adult version of a child, and not accept that adults were ALL once kids?

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 1:48 AM

Well...

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 1:50 AM

Most of us are honest enough to say that if we went back in time and saw ourselves as a child, we'd probably hate that part of us as well. Childhood is something we grow out of and realize that it's a stage that is necessary in life, but for those of us who have no interest in being a parent, we know that we would be lousy raising a child and prefer to just not be around them. It's not hate. It's just apathetic.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 1:54 AM

I have a laundry list of reasons but the biggest one is that they act like animals and for some reason straight adults let them. Even the "well behaved" ones aren't well behaved. I don't know why kids act like this, maybe it's because society has started shaming disciplining your kids in any capacity which has made parents scared to scold their kids and as a result created a race of little monsters. All I know is that kids suck.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 1:58 AM

R7 Well said. I don’t wish harm to children, I just don’t like them, find them boring at best and unbearable at worst.

I get that fraus enjoy them and live for posting every shit they take on social media.. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 2:00 AM

When I first learned that I was going to be an uncle, I was thrilled but I got so involved in my own life being in my early twenties, and before long, my nieces and nephews were all grown up and I realized that I didn't even know them. But I thought at that point that I was going to be the best uncle. Perhaps the fact that they were thousands of miles away had something to do with it, but even when I did visit, I never felt connected with them.

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 2:04 AM

I just hate noise, mess and destruction, which is their speciality.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 2:08 AM

They are your kids not my fucking problem, they are not a blessing or precious to me, I don't want them on adult spaces, I'm not watching my language or anything because they are present, I not babysitting for you, I don't hate them, but I don't care to be honest. they could be worse than Hitler in the future for what it matters.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 2:10 AM

Children weren't annoying until the 90's when kids stopped getting punished for behaving badly because wokes began to equate any form of discipline with child abuse. After that kids starting acting like little assholes but were never taught that how they behaved wasn't okay, which is why all the newer generations are such entitled mannerless cunts.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 2:11 AM

I admit as someone not crazy about children that when I'm out in public and I see a very happy child, it does give me a sense of joy. However, I still wouldn't want one to be their parent. While I had an affectionate and giving mother, I had a very distant father. I realized early on that while I have many of my mother's qualities, as a father, I would probably be as distant as he was and so I decided that it would never be a possibility had I been straight. When I dated a guy who said he wanted to adopt a child, I knew immediately that that would not go anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 2:12 AM

Because they’re boring and dumb. And they’re usually covered with some combo of dirt and ooze.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 2:27 AM

[quote]You just sound like massively wounded, selfish, cranky assholes.

Charmed, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 2:28 AM

When I see a beautiful, clean, well-dressed, well-behaved child, I find them charming. They aren't typical, but not rare either (I'm in Europe).

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 2:32 AM

Has there ever been any kind of long term study about people who regret having children?

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 2:33 AM

Fuck, I could watch kids fall off bikes all day, I don't give a shit about your kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 2:38 AM

They know why.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 2:40 AM

I don't hate children, battered and deep fried they taste just like chicken.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2020 2:44 AM

Because they perpetuate this nightmare world of frustration and misery. They laugh at the old thinking that it will never happen to them and our misfortune is we don't get the joy of seeing their dreams destroyed, their agonizing fate of loneliness and the decay and rot of their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2020 2:46 AM

OP, we see you as ending something like Mary Kelly.

God rest her soul.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2020 2:46 AM

But you guys were all children yourselves. We all were. Do you hate yourself?

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2020 2:56 AM

I got better.

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2020 3:03 AM

Haha this thread. I'm glad you started it, OP. I love kids. I'm baffled by the hate on DL.

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2020 3:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!