Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Moschino

Worst designer ever?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18Last Friday at 7:49 PM

OMG, YES.

Even blind people are offended by the visual assault.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Friday at 4:18 PM

That's NASTY.

Reduced from $785? OK.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Friday at 4:19 PM

Hideous. $1360.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3Last Friday at 4:24 PM

Isn’t this Housewife Erika Jane’s favorite designer? Looks like something from Chess King.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Friday at 4:28 PM

They were always known for wild prints weren't they? I'm thinking outfits Fran Drescher wore on the nanny. Back then they were at least high quality material

by Anonymousreply 5Last Friday at 4:29 PM

My 87 year old mother wears this stuff, I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Friday at 4:34 PM

Would totally wear that on a work Zoom call

by Anonymousreply 7Last Friday at 4:35 PM

I don’t know about any of that, but I love his cherries!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8Last Friday at 4:36 PM

Moschino died of AIDS 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Friday at 4:38 PM

And, the Bay wonders why they’re heading towards bankruptcy

by Anonymousreply 10Last Friday at 4:38 PM

Hawt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11Last Friday at 4:40 PM

Those bottom cunts Jeremy Scott and Alexander Wang are just as awful.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Friday at 4:43 PM

[quote]Moschino died of AIDS 30 years ago.

Which is why I've wondered a few times over the years how they managed to keep the brand alive.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Friday at 4:55 PM

This is kinda cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14Last Friday at 4:59 PM

Why R13? Plenty of fashion brands have founders that are no longer with us.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Friday at 5:08 PM

Was it full-blown AIDS, R9?

by Anonymousreply 16Last Friday at 5:24 PM

A very dead Alexander McQueen licensed out to the same shoe manufacturer as Cole Haan - with a 50% markup.

Anyway, I always get into trouble because the design house had/has a Target line or some fashion label puts out some shit.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Friday at 7:33 PM

In 1992, Moschino was the height of cool along with Versace, Iceberg, Diesel, etc. Yes, they were hand-stitched and made of the best materials in Italy just as more formal clothing was. The brand was edgy and current at the time. All have survived to 2020 somehow - Diesel going more mass market and lower price=point, Versace being Versace and Iceberg being just as embarrassingly loud and campy as Moschino continues to be. I do own a few pairs of Moschino kicks though - which still seem fresh and were purchased in the last 5 years. Most of the line is stuck in a time warp though - totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Friday at 7:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!