Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Robert Plant is a Sex God

No scandals, no weirdness. Just talent and sexual charisma. To this very day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 1:52 AM

OP - This particular video where he sings "If I were a Carpenter..." captures everything you are saying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 12:25 AM

Here's much better audio version of Carpenter song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 12:29 AM

R1 Thank you xo

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 12:33 AM

And that bulge in his pants had the ladies moist down there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 12:38 AM

So gross.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 12:43 AM

Ladies? The fuk you on about, baby? There has been enough gay cum shot over Robert's delectable blond hairy chest to float the QM2. And *then* some!

I saw the band on St. Patrick's Day 1975 in Seattle. I was quite close to Robert's dangly bits. Something happened during the show that I found a bit odd. And it took me until last year to realize why...

Being St. Patrick's Day, an ardent fan place a green glitter hat like Columbia's in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. She placed it right at Robert's feet. Jimi was soloing, and Robert was holding the mike at a thirty degree angle upward. When he saw the hat, he looked down, and looked away with what I thought was a disgusted look on his face.

It wasn't until, as I said, last year that I twigged to why... the IRA was blowing up Christendom i.e. the UK during the 70s. But being a professional, and understanding that we Americans didn't make the connection, he carried on.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 12:46 AM

R5 What about Robert Plant is gross to you? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 12:46 AM

His face, style, bulge, his public rocknroll persona R7. Any rocker basically is extremely off-putting to me.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 12:55 AM

He's all yours gays.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 12:56 AM

Love

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 12:59 AM

R8 I am not invalidating you. I kinda get that the sweaty, long-haired bulged-out rocker think isn't your thang. But I'm curious, who do you think is sexy?

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 1:00 AM

I love rock bad boys but he does absolutely nothing for me (although I am musically a fan). I don't get it and wonder if he's one of those guys that is mostly sexy to gay guys?

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 1:47 AM

Is he the one who dated a 13-year-old girl?

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 1:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!