Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is WRONG with These People??

Tearful Caller Tells Rush Limbaugh He’s Willing to Die for Trump: He’s ‘Given More to This Country Than Anybody’...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 10:18 PM

It's a cult. He's the cult leader, they're his willing dupes.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 11:54 PM

I am sure even Rush is sitting there thinking to himself, these people are fucking nuts, I hope they buy something I am selling before they die.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 11:56 PM

Eh, it’s his life. People have died for lesser causes.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 11:56 PM

donald trump is the new Jim Jones.

probably with the same sad ending coming too.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 11:57 PM

Plus what the hell is the matter with Rush, the fucker is dying and he is rich, he doesn't need to be working, I would be having fun if I was dying.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 11:58 PM

They have awful lives, no education and no hope that anything is going to be better. They have cognitive problems, mental illness and untreated addiction(s). Their votes ensure that nothing will change for them. They voted for suicide and some of them, loaded up on ammo and refusing to wear a mask or accept that covid is real, are about to get it. They are beyond help. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 11:59 PM

What's wrong with these people?

Almost all of them are suffering from SLS - Shitty Life Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 12:04 AM

When Trump did his idiotic little COVID ride around the block from Walter Reed I saw some youngish teary-eyed guy interviewed who had seen him saying “There goes a HERO. I would DIE for that man!”. I mean, these people live on another planet.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 12:05 AM

And like all cult leaders, Trump holds his minions in contempt. Talk about suckers and losers!

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 12:10 AM

R4, that would be GLORIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 12:11 AM

Welcome to Trumptown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 12:12 AM

R4 is right that this is reminiscent of Jonestown. Coincidentally, the day before yesterday (Wed, Nov. 18) was the 42nd anniversary of that massacre in 1978. Trump hasn't even had to use religion the way Jones did to bamboozle the lemmings. Eeeeerie.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 12:16 AM

Sounds like my cousin, she continues to rant about stupid people voting for Biden, I told her Trump lost so why don't you commit suicide and slammed the phone down.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 12:18 AM

Please, it was probably Eric or Don Jr. who called in. It’s all part of the Trump show.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 12:19 AM

[quote]donald trump is the new Jim Jones. Probably with the same sad ending coming too.

What's the sad part?

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 12:25 AM

That’s what the Kool Aid is for

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 12:48 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 5:19 PM

Here’s hoping r4. I’m hoping Covid thins their herd a bit.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 10:09 PM

That was a joke call actually. There is a comedian named Brent the I don’t thank so! guy who spoofs trumptards. He called into Rush as a joke.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 10:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!