Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think everyone here is neurotic and on drugs prescription or otherwise.

Too much medication, agree?

by Anonymousreply 2411/22/2020

Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 111/20/2020

I’m neurotic for sure, but I slowly weaned myself off of Zoloft last year. I drank too much last week and am stopping for the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 211/20/2020

We’re all chemically-balanced down here.

by Anonymousreply 311/20/2020

We are all at least having a drink, a few, some smoke, almost everyone is in some psychotropic medication and TBH a lot of the nonsense posts sound like the usual drug abuse too often found among gay men. And yes, I know the fraus here are also on something.

by Anonymousreply 411/20/2020

Well I am not neurotic or on drugs, so I must be otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 511/20/2020

R2 Zoloft is the best antidepressant, safest and covers anxiety, depression, OCD, and even bipolar. I just halved my dose (broke my 100 mg into 2 50 mg doses).

by Anonymousreply 611/20/2020

Party on! 🎉 🎈 🎊

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2020

I used the lockdown and unemployment to kick a 10 year Ativan habit. Remeron is the next to go.

by Anonymousreply 811/20/2020

I started drinking far too much under lockdown (wine) and am now using THC/CBD edibles to kick the alcohol. So far it has been helping, and I am less anxious and have better sleep.

by Anonymousreply 911/20/2020

Uh, OP, it’s called being a fat, over the hill gay.

by Anonymousreply 1011/20/2020

You call me a neurotic addict like it's a bad thing, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1111/20/2020

Sshure shweetie...

Jus' passh me shome of thosh li'l dollsh beshide you there

by Anonymousreply 1211/20/2020

I was MOLESTED!

by Anonymousreply 1311/20/2020

I smoke pot pretty much every waking minute. Wake up and let the dogs out, turn on Morning Joe and smoke a hit or two.

Then another couple of hits whenever I think of it, all day.

It's legal in my state and I have a license. The quality is phenomenal and the price is cheap.

Especially I like to get high and go outside and work in my yard.

Also recently started sertraline/Zoloft. It's only been a few weeks, so I don't know how it affects me.

by Anonymousreply 1411/20/2020

No, OP, not the Christmas Moose. I don’t believe it.

by Anonymousreply 1511/20/2020

As architect which face many disease, I take the Cipro, Diazepam, and sometime a powder that kill the funguse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1611/20/2020

This place would be unbearable if we weren't medicated. Duh!

by Anonymousreply 1711/20/2020

Should have done a poll. But I am not particularly neurotic and I only self-medicate with the booze. And that has tapered down to nearly nothing since pandemic. I don’t care to drink at home, so my choices are limited.

by Anonymousreply 1811/20/2020

Neurotic

Neurotic

Put your hands all over my body

Neurotic

by Anonymousreply 1911/20/2020

We’re all here. Alive and unwell.

by Anonymousreply 2011/20/2020

I don't need to dope. Got loot, health, homes & stuff. Don't need to work: life is pretty wonderful. I visit for the same reason I'd run to a car crash.

by Anonymousreply 2111/20/2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2211/20/2020

Who did you vote for r21?

by Anonymousreply 2311/21/2020

R21, you're doing better than most.

by Anonymousreply 2411/22/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!