Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

why is my pee so dark?

when i use public bathroom i see that all the other guys have pee so much lighter than mine, is there something wrong with me?

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2020 3:45 PM

Your stuff ---> dibs!

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 11:03 PM

kidney stones?

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 11:04 PM

you're dehydrated. drink more water.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 11:05 PM

How in the hell would I know?

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 11:06 PM

Not sure, how's it taste?

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 11:06 PM

What R3 said.

And pop, tea, and coffee do not count.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 11:08 PM

Water, water everywhere and...you should try drinking some.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 11:09 PM

It's just a matter of good taste, OP

Dark pee is so "last year"

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 11:14 PM

Hepatitis. Slut.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2020 11:20 PM

i'm starting 2 think the light pee guys are actually the weirdos and my pee is normal

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 11:22 PM

Kidney overwork from water reabsorption; just drinks at least 6 liters of clean water every day, fat ho OP.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2020 11:23 PM

Because you're a drunken old queen

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2020 11:24 PM

If you're taking in lots of extra protein (like protein shakes after workouts, etc) and not drinking enough water it can cause this. Excess protein consumption is hard on the kidneys and you need to increase your water intake.

Or it's something else. How the fuck would anyone on here know why you have a urine issue?

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 12:06 AM

Could be bladder cancer, hepatitis or cirrhosis.

Vegans/vegetarians have lighter urine.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 1:10 AM

How long has you urine been dark? Is this your normal, or is it new?

How dark is it? Like coffee?

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 1:35 AM

Darker pee = you don't drink enough water.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 1:38 AM

Because you are stressing your liver.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 1:39 AM

The same thing happened to Joe Biden just before he died.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 1:39 AM

See R3, OP you blithering idiot!

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 1:42 AM

OP - this may alarm you so I apologize: my pee was very dark and had an un-pee odor - not overly pungent but definitely noticed it. Turns out I had walking pneumonia that turned into full-on pneumonia. I was hospitalized and took me over a month to recuperate. Doctor was unable to definitively say it was connected, but he thought it could have been a result of something in urinary tract due to pneumonia.

I'm fully recovered now and pee back to normal

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 2:07 AM

OP, why are you looking at other men's urine in a men's room? You should be looking at their cocks.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2020 3:13 PM

Do you pee frequently or not so often? Your pee will be darker when you first urinate in the morning because it’s been residing in your bladder longer. So if you are waiting longer periods before peeing it might be dark for that reason. Besides being dehydrated, which is definitely and most likely the main culprit, if you are malnourished your pee will also be darker. Are you getting the proper nourishment especially protein? Otherwise your system maybe breaking down other elements in your body and exuding the waste in your urine.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2020 3:41 PM

"Because you're a drunken old queen"

Half of DL turned their heads when you called their name

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2020 3:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!