Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FAT WHORES REJOICE! Colorado's first In-N-Out locations cause 14 HOUR wait in line

Mmm, mediocre congealed globs! Sign me up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 11:24 PM

Anyone who would wait in line 2 hours, much less 14, for a damn In and Out burger needs a thorough slapping.

It's a perfectly okay burger, you've had better ones. And the fries are actually subpar.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 10:34 PM

I do have to add (I live in CO) that they were giving the burgers away for free.

Have to still go with R1, though, I wouldn’t wait 14 hours for a free iMac. I’d sooner just pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 10:49 PM

Waiting 12 hours for an In-N-Out burger, that must be one hell of a case of the munchies.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 10:49 PM

At least the Aurora police are doing something other than shooting unarmed people and making asses of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 10:56 PM

Jesus. People have no lives.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 10:57 PM

And we wonder why there's an obesity epidemic

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 11:01 PM

Seriously, the burgers I make at home on the grill from meat I select and with my fixings and my fries are so much better than that crap.

It takes time, but once you know how to make them, you can't go back to tasteless burgers.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 11:10 PM

Fat ass Americans cannot help themselves. Covid is spreading like crazy. Stay the fuck home and order through Grubhub like any other decent person.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 11:15 PM

Is it closing the next day? You know, you can get the same burger tomorrow. And yeah, you'll have to pay for it. It's fast food, it's going to cost you $5.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2020 11:17 PM

I had In N Out once in California. It was neither horrid nor mindblowingly good. I can't imagine why anyone would wait.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 11:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!