Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

sex with the ugly is the most important charity you can do

everyday i walk the streets looking for some ugly man and granting him free access to my beautiful hole. helping others is important ❤

by Anonymousreply 12December 31, 2020 3:30 AM

Are you that fat elder gay that lifts his caftan at random guys op?

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 9:25 PM

Don't forget the elderly, OP! There are many men old enough to be your grandfather, and they have basic needs as well.

A good pity fuck is the ultimate act of selflessness and humanity!

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 9:25 PM

And that $20 you charge them? Is that just their way of showing you appreciation?

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 9:26 PM

OP have you ever been touched by a hobo?

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 9:27 PM

The other guy was doing the same thing for you.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 9:27 PM

Back in the day when I was a member of the LOBSQ, I would always service the older gents, so they would not hang around the video arcade too long.

Win-win.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 9:28 PM

Sexually assaulting good looking guys will get you in trouble op. It's okay to be ugly, you can just pay to have sex with hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 9:29 PM

A beautiful hole???? One beautiful hole DOES NOT a beauty make, OP. It's not even a charity, but rather a leftover for beggars who can't be choosers.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 10:33 PM

I agree op this the season for sharing

by Anonymousreply 9December 31, 2020 2:32 AM

Your idea is Not Best OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 31, 2020 2:50 AM

I knew a guy who would pull the wings off flies and have them walk on the head of his cock.

He was uncut. As if you needed me to tell you.

by Anonymousreply 11December 31, 2020 3:30 AM

Worst. Sex. EVER!

Met a guy I went to HS with, he ended up coming out to me, I found it charming and decided to have sex with him.

Awful attempt at sex. I wasn’t experienced and he was an amateur. He never even got a boner.

Told me later that he couldn’t ever consider coming out. Never saw him again.

by Anonymousreply 12December 31, 2020 3:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!