Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are Meghan and Harry watching Season 4 of "The Crown? There are reports William isn't.

Vote in the pole And share your thoughts,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 8:38 PM

I bet Pippa and the rest of the Middletons watch with bemused horror,

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 5:20 PM

They'll keep Philip away from the T.V. He wants to get his 100 year old birthday card ftom the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 5:22 PM

William has said he doesn't like the portrayal of Charles and Diana on Season 4, it's too simplified. So I'd say he's watched it.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 5:24 PM

The entire family is watching. These people have nothing but time on their hands and they will want to know what the fuss is all about. We know for a fact that Edward and his wife watch. The Queen watched parts of S1 with Edward. William and Kate liked to watch Homeland so it makes me think that they get into more shows than people may think.

Harry and Meghan are for sure watching. William and Kate too. Andrew and his girls 100% will want to see what little they say about him. Anne may be the only one not watching. Her children certainly are as well.

Charles and Camilla may actually be avoiding the show.

To sum this up, The Crown is very popular. Everyone in the family knows about the show and I believe they've all watched a bit of it. I mean if the Queen's seen it then I'm sure the rest of them has as well. I doubt Charles, Anne, and the Queen are watching thee days. Phillip doesn't even know what planet his one due to his age so he doesn't count.

Harry and William are watching. I think they would stop after this season especially when the death occurs. What's funny on The Crown, it shows the RF constantly up to date on shows that criticize them. They are watching.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 5:24 PM

Harry and Meghan will use it to build a narrative that this is the kind of dysfunction they are trying to keep Archie away from.

Tne heros really.

And producing their own Netflex version of their lives...

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 5:25 PM

R3 where did he say that?

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 5:27 PM

Actually , I think Harry watches it and ends up in full Dr. Phil and Oprah type of interviews as a preude to their OWN/Netflix talk show.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 5:30 PM

Not a direct quote R6 but here's the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 5:32 PM

R6 actually knows Prince William..

I wonder which royal bgf spilled this?

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2020 5:36 PM

What a disappointment William is. He should advance in the direction of abolishing the monarchy. It's past time. There will always be history, but the Windsors can only cover themselves in shame if they continue this farce. (in real life, not the movie!)

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 5:55 PM

Well Charles is portrayed as a total asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2020 6:02 PM

How could there be one iota of doubt that Meghan & Harry are watching it? And neither has a clue about the real BRF history, so they'll take it all as truth, exactly the way it is portrayed by the series.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2020 7:27 PM

r12 you think Harry, the third in line for most of his life doesn't know about his family? You're letting your hatred cloud your ugly judgement. You are a fool.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2020 10:29 PM

They wouldn't publicly admit it, but you know damn well everyone in that family is watching it to see how they are portrayed.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2020 10:31 PM

r13, well he told fake Greta that he didn't know he was related to the Romanovs so maybe r12 has a point.

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2020 10:47 PM

[quote]you think Harry, the third in line for most of his life doesn't know about his family?

Of course he knows what he himself has witnessed in his short lifetime, but I seriously doubt he has shown much interest what came before him, let alone cracked a book under his own volition to find out. His actions speak volumes to this hypothesis.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2020 11:49 PM

Fifth Klan thread today

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 5:11 PM

All of them are watching. All of them. They pretend to be above it all, but they're watching. They're too narcissistic not to.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 5:17 PM

Meghan is probably hosting viewing parties.

Anne and Camilla - if you are avid DLers, you can feel safe to watch.

Anne - you come off as the most level headed and witty of the bunch, which tracks with your history of service over your lifetime.

Camilla - this is the best you have ever looked. Great tits, nice lips, big eyes, and a nice smokey voice. It's a flattering version of your younger self and who doesn't like that? You're portayl is sort that of a warmer hearted Patsy Stone and I came out liking you much better than before. Plus, Diana's craziness is on full display.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 5:22 PM

[quote]They'll keep Philip away from the T.V. He wants to get his 100 year old birthday card ftom the Queen.

He really wants to get one from Willard Scott.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 5:22 PM

If it's the season where their mother dies, I wouldn't watch it either.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 5:24 PM

If I were Will or Harry, I wouldn't want to watch. I think it would be much too painful. If were Kate or Meghan, I would be glued to the TV. But I'm me and I binged all 10 episodes with undiluted pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2020 5:27 PM

Diana won't die until season 5.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 8:05 PM

[quote]Vote in the pole

I'd rather vote on the pole.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 8:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!