Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alan Rickman's Widow Sells Diaries

Best known for films such as the Harry Potter series and Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves, actor Alan Rickman kept extensive diaries during his career. Running from 1992 until his unexpected death in 2016, I can reveal they will now be published in all their unexpurgated glory. Entries include worries about his role as Severus Snape in Harry Potter, particularly thoughts that his screen character was not as well fleshed out as in J.K. Rowling’s books. There are also comments about conversations of encouragement with Daniel Radcliffe, who was only 11 when cast in the lead role. ‘They are a detailed record of his career and remarkable life,’ says actor Neil Pearson, who these days owns a rare books company. He acquired Rickman’s archive, which includes diaries, letters and annotated scripts, from Rickman’s widow Rima. The publishing rights have now been sold to Canongate, best known for Barack Obama’s memoir Dreams From My Father. Rima Rickman already knew Canongate’s managing director Jamie Byng, son of the Earl of Strafford and stepson of the late Sir Christopher Bland, a former BBC chairman. Pearson says Rickman’s diaries also contain ‘his shrewd, waspish and often hilarious comments’ about films and plays he saw. And they detail stage rehearsals where he was both an actor and director, as well as meetings and even meals. He had a very wide circle of friends and acquaintances, including Prince Charles, Tony Blair and Gordon Brown (Rickman was a lifelong Labour supporter) and those close to him in his profession, such as Emma Thompson, Lindsay Duncan and Juliet Stevenson, who starred with him in Truly Madly Deeply. ‘Alan sort of adopted me when I was 20 at the Royal Shakespeare,’ says Stevenson, who did not know that Rickman was keeping diaries. ‘He scooped me up into his circle and we were very close friends for life. He loved to look out for young talent as they were a sort of children for him. ‘He would also come to see everything I did on stage

by Anonymousreply 95October 9, 2022 3:22 PM

He did the same with Sean Biggerstaff.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 11:37 AM

I miss him. :(

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 11:38 AM

The best.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 11:45 AM

Usually, I’m not much for reading diaries and correspondence, but I have to admit this piques my interest. Would like to read his account of “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.”

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 11:45 AM

Unexpurgated? What are we about to learn about Alan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 11:47 AM

I would love to hear his comments on David Yates. I think David Yates did a terrible job of HP5. This is what Alan wrote about him in the diary: “It’s as if David Yates has decided that this is not important in the scheme of things i.e. teen audience appeal.”

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 12:38 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 1:26 AM

Why did you "bump" it?

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 2:41 AM

Love for Alan Rickman.

by Anonymousreply 9December 28, 2020 11:37 AM

Unless they're desperate for $$, this is an odd thing for the family of a very private person to do. You know he talked some shit in those diaries and without any context (maybe he said Daniel Radcliffe was a putz, but eventually he grew on him) could be hurtful to people who considered him a friend & mentor.

I do hope, however, the thoroughly trashed "Love Actually" and his hammy co-star, Emma Thompson

by Anonymousreply 10December 28, 2020 11:54 AM

I posted on here a few years ago about witnessing his effect on women. He knew it, and I saw him bring a department store (Liberty in London) to a standstill when he rumbled his beautiful voice at a saleswoman. She was a shivering mess. Word quickly spread, and women were hanging over the balconies to hear him. It was a mass WAP moment.

by Anonymousreply 11December 28, 2020 11:54 AM

R10 trailed off there. Wonder what he's daydreaming about?

by Anonymousreply 12December 28, 2020 11:55 AM

R10 Any snide comments about other celebrities are sure to be edited.

by Anonymousreply 13December 28, 2020 12:08 PM

He vacationed with Ruby Wax.

by Anonymousreply 14December 28, 2020 12:19 PM

She says it's unexpurgated r13, but maybe she's lying for the publicity.

by Anonymousreply 15December 28, 2020 12:21 PM

He had a gay vibe so hoping he was a scathing gossipy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16December 28, 2020 1:02 PM

As long as they didn't mess with his sarcastic wit, I'd love to read it.

by Anonymousreply 17December 28, 2020 1:08 PM

I'm in the odd position of simultaneously feeling grateful to and contemptuous of his widow for doing this.

by Anonymousreply 18December 28, 2020 1:25 PM

I met him and he did read as gay, R16. Very queeny. The wife read as asexual.

by Anonymousreply 19December 28, 2020 1:35 PM

Odd for you to feel contemptuous when you don't even know what the diaries contain.

by Anonymousreply 20December 28, 2020 1:36 PM

Wonderful news. I just watched Barchester Towers again, bought the DVD just to see him. They just sold his NYC apartment close to where I live.

by Anonymousreply 21December 28, 2020 1:55 PM

They were his diaries, R20. Most people don't want their diaries to be read by anyone but themselves, much less published.

by Anonymousreply 22December 28, 2020 2:05 PM

R22 I’m sure he gave his wife the go ahead before he died, and they were carefully edited for publication.

No way she just decided to release personal diaries.

by Anonymousreply 23December 28, 2020 2:23 PM

Nothing about Bruce and Die Hard?

by Anonymousreply 24December 28, 2020 2:24 PM

I get Alan and Jeremy Irons confused sometimes. Interesting that Bruce got to play with both during his Die Hard days...

by Anonymousreply 25December 28, 2020 2:25 PM

Alan Rickman never suggested that marriage equality was like marrying his son...

by Anonymousreply 26December 28, 2020 3:06 PM

R22, it depends. In the 1800’s, people wrote diaries, but with the understanding that close family members could read them and maybe eventually the grandkids would read them after they passed. So they might have written, so and so was a jerk today, but nothing about their sex life or something really personal.

He might have written them with the understanding they would be published as his memoirs after his death, as a valuable property for his wife to cash in on. She has the rights, maybe someday something else could be done with them, like a movie.

by Anonymousreply 27December 29, 2020 1:43 AM

I doubt that he would write anything about Emma Thompson that he wouldn't say to her face. They were longtime friends, and I'm sure, as much as I adore Alan Rickman, that he was very much a "luvvie." -- From bits of things I've heard about him, however, the things he might say to her face could still be pretty scathing!

by Anonymousreply 28December 29, 2020 1:50 AM

A dear friend took me to Private Lives for my birthday. After the show we went to Joe Allen's and were sitting at the bar when Mr. Rickman. Miss Duncan and the Neeson's stroll in and sit at the other end.

by Anonymousreply 29December 29, 2020 2:15 AM

One of the few celebrity diaries I'd ever consider reading!

When do they come out?

by Anonymousreply 30December 29, 2020 3:48 AM

21 , did you ever meet him?

by Anonymousreply 31July 7, 2021 7:07 AM

R20 and R22

People wrote diaries back in the day, but not everyone wanted their contents to be read by general public and or even family members. Often before a body was cold a trusted child, executor of estate or someone else took charge and burned personal papers of the deceased. This either of their own actions or by prior instructions.

Diaries, correspondence, legal or other papers people didn't want the world to see after their death, the lot were often burned or destroyed.

Princess Beatrice burned each original copy of her mother's (Queen Victoria) diaries after transcribing what she believed was necessary, and nothing else. To the eternal scorn of many, Princess Beatrice made sure only what she thought was proper of her mother's intimate thoughts passed into posterity. What lies in royal archives are those heavily edited papers, period.

Many others either in old age, or close to death did the deed themselves, (having all those fireplaces or other fires for heat or cooking did come in handy). If there wasn't a fire indoors build a bonfire somewhere on property and start burning things you didn't want world to know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 7, 2021 7:24 AM

Madly, Deeply: The Diaries of Alan Rickman

Introduction by Kate Winslet

by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2022 12:50 AM

Very divided, on this one.

My first thought. Diaries. Wait, that's one's private thoughts & feelings & even experiences. Is Rima the wife,the ultimate whoremeister or what? Shibby shabby. His secret self being trotted out for all the world to read just for Money. Hell, if Rima is that hard up let's start Go Fund me for poor old Rima.

Then I thought maybe he gave his OK. Maybe its been scrubbed & edited. So, not a violation after death.

Time will tell.

Hate to see such an icon tarnished just for money. hope not.

by Anonymousreply 34April 27, 2022 1:35 AM

Jesus Christ, it doesn’t matter if they are edited or not, It doesn’t matter if he slags someone off or not. It doesn’t matter if his image is tarnished or not. He won’t know or care. He’s DEAD!

by Anonymousreply 35April 27, 2022 1:45 AM

R34 he wrote them with the intention of getting published one day. He started in the 1990s. He had plans to write a book in the 1990s but he said he would do so in the future. The writer of an unauthorized biography he hated had this exchange with him:

In November 1994. I asked Alan Rickman via his agent whether he would be interested in co-operating with a biography to be published in the landmark year of his 50th birthday. In January 1995, .Alan wrote me a scrupulously polite refusal in what the denizens of Wayne's World would call 'most excellent" handwriting; the influence of his art-school training is immediately apparent in me calligraphy.

Mal Peachey. my editor at Virgin, was so persuasive, however, that I decided to go ahead with the book. I informed Alan of my intentions, jokily begging him not to reach for the elephant-gun or the smelling-salts. He sent me another handwritten letter. 'Looking backwards is a strange thing to do - I will do it, but not now. It would take the smelling-salts, the elephant-gun and a large dose of hindsight to change my mind . . .'

by Anonymousreply 36April 27, 2022 2:38 AM

British stage actors often keep diaries because their egos are so ridiculous and they are warmed by the thought that people will read them after they're dead. Think of Richard Burton.

by Anonymousreply 37April 27, 2022 2:42 AM

"Wednesday, June 27th -- Had to film a scene with Dan and Rupert and that miserable little twat Emma Watson. Wanted to kick her in the teeth."

by Anonymousreply 38April 27, 2022 3:36 AM

I hope he wrote about seeing Daniel's dong in Equus.

by Anonymousreply 39April 27, 2022 3:37 AM

It will have a forward and introduction by Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet.

by Anonymousreply 40August 13, 2022 7:25 AM

Now what gay things did Rickman have to say about Sean Biggerstaff?

Anything sexual?

by Anonymousreply 41August 13, 2022 8:04 AM

[quote]I hope he wrote about seeing Daniel's dong in Equus.

That little thing?

He wouldn't waste his time.

by Anonymousreply 42August 13, 2022 8:05 AM

[quote]Now what gay things did Rickman have to say about Sean Biggerstaff? Anything sexual?

Poor Sean was baiting Jews again last night on Twitter. Managed a total of 8 likes.

Back in the Corbyn heydey he'd easily have easily done 4 figures.

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 43August 13, 2022 8:28 AM

Alan Rickman was one of the only good things about the unwatchable execrable Potter films.

by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2022 12:16 PM

[quote]Alan Rickman was one of the only good things about the unwatchable execrable Potter films.

Did you watch all 8 of them then?

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2022 12:36 PM

Miriam Margoyles autobiography: Speaking of contracts brings up another Harry Potter story which I heard directly from Alan Rickman. He played Snape, and his charismatic presence on screen made him the most powerful character in the series. The final very long book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was being filmed in two parts. Warner Bros decided that both parts would be filmed together-and therefore he was only due one fee. His gifted agent Paul Lyon Maris pointed out that if the film were separately released, warner brothers would receive two incomes. Therefore Alan Rickman should also get two fees for appearing in both parts. Warner brothers refused and said they would have to recast. Recast Snape? Alan smiled. "Go ahead" he said. The day before shooting was due to start on part two, they agreed to pay Alan both fees. You do wonder sometimes about the mental acuity of Hollywood moguls. R44

by Anonymousreply 46August 21, 2022 12:45 AM

Miriam Margoyles is full of shit, I would automatically distrust anything she has to say.

Did the other actors appearing in both movies receive a single fee because their agents weren't "gifted" and unable to negotiate a double payment?

by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2022 7:53 AM

Errrm, probably, r47.

This is why excellent agents are much sought after.

by Anonymousreply 48August 21, 2022 11:07 AM

The Salkinds screwed over the cast of Superman in exactly this way. Superman and Superman II were shot together but released separately.

Hollywood accounting.

by Anonymousreply 49August 21, 2022 11:59 AM

Anyone hoping for salacious content should be prepared for a lot of inane patter about Rachel Corrie instead. I hope he got a little cunty about Juliet Stevenson, though.

by Anonymousreply 50August 21, 2022 12:00 PM

Apparently he says Helen Mirren has a nice smile but needs to wash her fanny

by Anonymousreply 51August 21, 2022 12:51 PM

R50 why dont you like Juliet Stevenson?

by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2022 12:52 PM

I don't necessarily dislike Stevenson but view her skeptically; she did an Andrew Wakefield anti-vaccine propaganda film in 2003, in which autism is portrayed as a vaccine injury. After Rickman's death she spoke fondly of him but said some things that might be explained in his diaries, including:

"[He was...] always the first person to say when you were off the rails" and "He was very tough with me but in the best possible way. It's exactly what I needed."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 21, 2022 1:29 PM

In addition to being an anti vaxxer nut job Stevenson is also a vocal supporter of Corbyn and pushed anti Jewish conspiracy theories defending him.

She lectures Jews about anti semitism because Palestine.

She’s a typical left wing middle class dickhead convinced of her intellectual and moral superiority.

by Anonymousreply 54August 21, 2022 1:34 PM

R54 has it right. Nothing worse than watching her being lauded for her “humanitarian efforts” by those smug cunts at Amnesty International in London

by Anonymousreply 55August 21, 2022 1:38 PM

[quote] I met him and he did read as gay, [R16]. Very queeny.

Well that's the image most highly posh British men display, in'it?

by Anonymousreply 56August 21, 2022 1:40 PM

R19 how did you meet him? R56 he was brought up on a council estate but got a scholarship to go to a fancy school.

by Anonymousreply 57August 21, 2022 3:05 PM

This will be on the back cover: 4 Feb 2008: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Thank God I could do the coat up without visible strains at the seams

by Anonymousreply 58September 5, 2022 1:58 AM

The costume designer said this: “The only thing we did is that every time Alan Rickman was going to holidays in Tuscany and coming back with two or three extra kilos, we made it bigger without telling him. That’s the only thing we did, but it was the same costume,” she said

by Anonymousreply 59September 5, 2022 2:01 AM

He met Rima Horton when she was fifteen and he was a year older; both were keen on amateur dramatics. Friends for several years, they became a couple around 1970 and remained together for the rest of Alan’s life, marrying in 2012.

by Anonymousreply 60September 5, 2022 2:08 AM

I doubt he will say nasty things about either Emma Thompson or Juliet Stevenson. They were among his best friends.

It's much more likely he would say nasty things about Dame Maggie Smith or Richard Harris.

by Anonymousreply 61September 5, 2022 2:33 AM

R61 why would you expect him to say nasty things about any of the above?

by Anonymousreply 62September 5, 2022 2:37 AM

I didn't say I would. i said it's much more likely he would about the latter two than the former two.

by Anonymousreply 63September 5, 2022 2:38 AM

R63 Oh, what bad stuff have you heard about the latter two?

by Anonymousreply 64September 5, 2022 2:39 AM

2.30 Physiotherapist

“Who clearly knows what she is doing, but has an ever present laugh. I decided to look her seriously in the eye whenever she laughs.”

— Excerpt from Madly , Deeply The diaries of Alan Rickman

by Anonymousreply 65September 12, 2022 8:27 AM

-12 Gym. I’m not sure about all this.

-? The gym.This is hard work.

by Anonymousreply 66September 12, 2022 8:29 AM

6 October Sitting in front of a mirror all day. However much I look at my face under such circumstances I never sell the full horror that photographers manage to capture. How do we edit that out? I rake my features looking for all the bumps, cavities and lines that litter the contact sheets...

by Anonymousreply 67September 21, 2022 1:27 AM

This sounds very boring, and I am a big admirer of Rickman's. As I've gotten older, I've grown impatient with listening to actors talk (as themselves) and knowing about their real personalities. I do wonder, though, what that relationship with Rima Horton was like. It went on for 50 years.

by Anonymousreply 68September 21, 2022 1:39 AM

A big revelation about Dame Judi Dench would have this selling like hotcakes.

by Anonymousreply 69September 21, 2022 1:41 AM

Alan Rickman did not seem to think Michael Jackson was guilty (Surprising because I thought celebs with insider knowledge would think he is guilty):

2003 8 February Watching Martin Bashir’s documentary on Michael Jackson. Disgraceful, self-serving journalism. How much did that cost? Compare MJ’s actions with those of a million pederasts & paedophiles a day or the thousands of kids dying daily in South Africa from Aids. Make a film about that with your concerned face.

by Anonymousreply 70September 24, 2022 11:35 AM

I read the Guardian extracts and found him quite an odd character, someone with contempt for politicians and the elite but who was more than comfortable accepting any offer of VIP treatment and gossipy lunches with politicians.

A strange man.

by Anonymousreply 71September 24, 2022 11:43 AM

r70 Damn, excusing MJ and engaging in whataboutism AND defaulting to the suffering in Africa like some common clueless white person... I think I need to never read another one of these excerpts again because I'll just think less of him and I like my memories of him to remain warm and fuzzy.

by Anonymousreply 72September 24, 2022 11:46 AM

[quote]Compare MJ’s actions with those of a million pederasts & paedophiles a day or the thousands of kids dying daily in South Africa from Aids.

What? South Africa? Other countries in Africa have a larger per capita rate of infection for children than South Africa does, and I glanced at the stats for 2008 just in case I was missing something here (because that's when he wrote it) and it was true back then, too.

Sounds like he thinks all the children in Africa with HIV got it because Africans are pedos. That's... something. He was not the smartest man in the world, was he?

by Anonymousreply 73September 24, 2022 12:04 PM

R70, I wonder how much of that statement is really criticism towards Bashir, and not trying to somehow exonerate Jackson? As we all know, Bashir basically became a persona non grata in the UK in 2020 when it was revealed how she tricked Diana into badmouthing the royals in an interview. Bashir must have had a reputation already years before that, and obviously Rickman wasn't too fond of his style in any case.

by Anonymousreply 74September 24, 2022 12:04 PM

These kids need directing. They don’t know their lines and Emma [Watson]’s diction is this side of Albania at times

what does he mean by that? What was wrong with her diction?

by Anonymousreply 75September 24, 2022 12:10 PM

He likes Coldplay and Gwyneth Paltrow. My goodness.

[quote]21 October 8pm [To] Wembley Arena for Coldplay concert. They were wonderful – every song close to being an anthem already and incredibly moving to see that many people knowing the lyrics. In the bar backstage, Gwyneth Paltrow introduced herself (more beautiful off screen) and then [we] met the group in the inner sanctum with Richard Curtis.

by Anonymousreply 76September 24, 2022 12:11 PM

27 November Write, appropriately, a thank-you but no-thank-you note declining the CBE.

SO IT IS TRUE

by Anonymousreply 77September 24, 2022 12:20 PM

[quote] I get Alan and Jeremy Irons confused sometimes. Interesting that Bruce got to play with both during his Die Hard days...

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 78September 24, 2022 12:23 PM

[quote] I met him and he did read as gay, [R16]. Very queeny. The wife read as asexual.

British.

by Anonymousreply 79September 24, 2022 12:29 PM

[Quote] They don’t know their lines and Emma [Watson]’s diction is this side of Albania at times what does he mean by that? What was wrong with her diction?

Diction is either clear or unclear.

by Anonymousreply 80September 25, 2022 1:09 AM

I'm kind of torn on this one: I'm sure he has all kinds of bitchy comments about people, on the other hand, as someone else noted, I'd feel kind of bad if he talked shit about one of the HP kids (other than Emma or annoying Neville Longbottom creature) because they were only kids at the time & by all accounts, they really looked up to him & considered him a mentor. And Daniel Radcliffe does seem to be a good guy, if not the world's greatest actor

by Anonymousreply 81September 25, 2022 11:17 PM

R81 he says nice things about Daniel Radcliffe.

by Anonymousreply 82September 25, 2022 11:48 PM

I met Alan Rickman a few years before he died at a fundraising theater reception where he did a reading with Sigourney Weaver. He was quite chilly, which was a bit disappointing, but my date that night, a doctor, said to me "He is obviously in great physical pain." She was (still is) an accomplished therapist specializing in chronic cases and this was before anything had come out about his health.

His voice was as amazing as ever.

Uma Thurman and Robert Downey Jr. were among the guests.

It was an intimidating night.

by Anonymousreply 83September 26, 2022 12:07 AM

R74 I hate that Bashir is the fall guy for Princess Diana being honest. How did he “trick” her ? He asked her questions and she answered. Very honestly and clearly with great pain over how she was treated. It seems he gave her a way to get the weighted blanket of her loveless marriage finally off her speaking her truth.

by Anonymousreply 84September 26, 2022 12:38 PM

R84 according to fourth-wave feminism, women are perpetual victims of men and are therefore blameless if they go astray.

by Anonymousreply 85September 26, 2022 12:54 PM

R84, Bashir and the BBC conspired to lie to her about various facts concerning Charles and his family, which triggered her willingness to go in deep.

That's why, dumbshit.

by Anonymousreply 86September 26, 2022 1:01 PM

Blah, blah, blah. She did a televised interview. It was never going to be anything but a hit piece on her enemies.

by Anonymousreply 87September 26, 2022 1:08 PM

The excerpts made me wish I hadn't read them. Not that Rickman seemed awful... he just seemed shallow and as obsessed with himself as most actors are.

His complaining that the focus in Sense & Sensibility was on the Dashwood sisters rather than the male characters was a low point. Apparently Rickman not only never read Austen, he had no idea what sorts of books she wrote. Not one of them ever centered men, so it was ludicrous that he was upset to find Colonel Brandon wasn't the star.

by Anonymousreply 88September 26, 2022 2:28 PM

Watching Truly, Madly, Deeply in a movie theatre one night (and then again the following night) was a memorable cinematic experience. I saw it at a time that I needed to grieve the end of a relationship, and that movie helped me do it. Ever since, I've been a fan of Rickman and Stevenson. And Anthony Minghella. I never liked anything that any of them did more than hat little film.

But I think I'm going to curb my consumption of the diaries. I'd prefer to live with my projections than to know who they are in real life. Anti-vaxxer shit from Stevenson? Self obsession from Rickman? Not surprising, I guess. Just sorta disappointing.

Pretty, pretty projections....

by Anonymousreply 89October 7, 2022 11:12 PM

R68, from the excerpts I read, it could be boring if you read it for hours at a time. But the entries were fairly brief and he's very witty. I didn't see the meanness that others saw, but he was succinct and clever. I wondered whether it was a bit of shorthand to remind himself of the incident at that point that he was trying to write a memoir.

by Anonymousreply 90October 7, 2022 11:54 PM

[quote]Well that's the image most highly posh British men display, in'it?

Alan Rickman was raised working class. He wasn't "posh."

[quote]I met Alan Rickman a few years before he died at a fundraising theater reception

A comma would have made this less confusing, although also much less exciting to visualize.

by Anonymousreply 91October 8, 2022 4:25 AM

[quote] Alan Rickman was raised working class. He wasn't "posh."

How you start your life and how you end it are two different things.

By the time of his death he was an upper middle class member of the elite.

by Anonymousreply 92October 8, 2022 7:27 AM

Descriptions like 'upper' and 'middle class' are pretty much meaningless nodawys.

Millions of people who claim to be "working class" are on government welfare.

Money defines us. Google says—

[quote] Rickman has a net worth of $16 million. He is the 20th highest grossing actor in movie history. To date, his films have grossed over $3.4 billion.

by Anonymousreply 93October 8, 2022 7:44 AM

Oh, please. "Die Hard" is not an Alan Rickman film.

by Anonymousreply 94October 8, 2022 7:51 AM

I was disappointed upon reading the excerpts to learn that Rickman was a self-absorbed luvvie like so many others. As a long-time admirer of his work, I thought he would be better than that. Wish I hadn't read them.

by Anonymousreply 95October 9, 2022 3:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!