Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Biden is 78 Today!

Happy Birthday, Joe Biden!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2020 12:18 AM

Older than Reagan was the day he left office.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 10:28 AM

Democrats are nuts

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 11:12 AM

I guess the message is I should have voted for the grifter destroying democracy then. Thanks, thread!

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 11:18 AM

Let's hope he's first on the list to get the Pfizer or Moderna Covid19 vaccination next month...if the rollout goes as planned with the FDA. Happy Birthday!

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 11:19 AM

He looks ready for a birthday blowjob. (Sorry Jill).

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 11:46 AM

Thank you for saving our nation.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 11:56 AM

Kamala Harris will be POTUS a year from now.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 1:00 PM

Please, Joe, live at least another 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 1:06 PM

He won’t make it to 81.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2020 2:31 PM

Is that a threat, r9?

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 2:34 PM

I think still he's incredibly handsome for 78. Jill is a lucky woman. They are both adorable and clearly are still in love. Some people stay active and healthy into their 80s. Joe has meaning and purpose in his life that drive him.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2020 2:38 PM

Now if we could just actually get him into the White House...…..

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2020 3:00 PM

Happy birthday Mr President elect!

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2020 4:49 PM

Love you, President elect Biden! HB man!

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2020 5:48 PM

Old as cunt, but I'm glad he was elected

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2020 5:50 PM

I hope I'm as sharp at 78. I watched a couple of his pressers in the past couple of weeks, and he discusses the virus with like...facts and information and he knows what he is talking about. Seriously. He really understands the science. Not like a scientist, but a layman who has taken the trouble to really understand what is happening. Joe makes an ass of Trump just walking into a room. And I loved to footage the other day of him out for a bike ride in Delaware with his Secret Service team. He handles the Q&A with the media really well. He has a sense of humor and we all have heard he has a temper, but man, he is so chill about Trump, throwing shade and just, really pissing trump off I'm sure. Trump would probably love to fuck him up. I just hope no matter what he says publicly, Joe is under no illusions or assumptions about this Transition. I don't Trust Trump as far as I can throw him. If I were dealing with Transition with the Trumpers, I would act like everything is in ruins and start from scratch. Trust no one.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2020 6:31 PM

R16 Yes to everything. I'm in love with Joe Biden

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2020 11:32 PM

Finally some decency after 4 vulgar years.

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2020 11:34 PM

He’s older than Uncle Sam. I wonder how many naps he needs a day. Can I call him Joe Black? He did say he was black, after all. I’m curious to see how things will turn out while he’s in office. What will happen with BLM? What will happen the corrupt police situation? What about those immigrant kids in cages? What about the immigration issue, in general? He wants to build back better, I just hope he has the energy and wherewithal to handle that task.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2020 11:50 PM

Sleep joe broke his foot walking the dog.

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2020 3:36 PM

Yes happy birthday !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2020 3:42 PM

"I think still he's incredibly handsome for 78"

I knew he was running when I saw he'd had a face lift and lost weight. Notice his official photo (OP posted it) is pre-facelift. Biden is very youthful appearing regardless because of his good posture and mobility. His speech is slower, but I don't think he has cognitive difficulties. It doesn't really matter because he'll fill his cabinet and office with seasoned professionals, not inept family members.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2020 3:52 PM

Reminder to all you haters:

Your God-Emperor Trump LOST to Joe Biden. And no, the election wasn’t “rigged” - Biden won fair and square. Both in the primaries and in the general.

Which means Sanders and Trump both LOST.

They LOST.

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2020 6:19 PM

He's ten years older than I am, and I've been retired for 10 years. Makes me feel like I haven't accomplished much in my life.

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2020 11:50 PM

At this rate, President Harris is going to happen sooner rather than later

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2020 11:57 PM

[quote]He's ten years older than I am, and I've been retired for 10 years. Makes me feel like I haven't accomplished much in my life.

You retired at 58? That's an accomplishment!

by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2020 12:08 AM

And the problem is, R25?

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2020 12:12 AM

You remember when presidents who were elected in a year ending in a zero, died in office until President Reagan lived after being shot and President Bush almost choked to death on a pretzel. Now its 2020.

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2020 12:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!