Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Biden is 78 Today!

Happy Birthday, Joe Biden!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1911/20/2020

Older than Reagan was the day he left office.

by Anonymousreply 111/20/2020

Democrats are nuts

by Anonymousreply 211/20/2020

I guess the message is I should have voted for the grifter destroying democracy then. Thanks, thread!

by Anonymousreply 311/20/2020

Let's hope he's first on the list to get the Pfizer or Moderna Covid19 vaccination next month...if the rollout goes as planned with the FDA. Happy Birthday!

by Anonymousreply 411/20/2020

He looks ready for a birthday blowjob. (Sorry Jill).

by Anonymousreply 511/20/2020

Thank you for saving our nation.

by Anonymousreply 611/20/2020

Kamala Harris will be POTUS a year from now.

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2020

Please, Joe, live at least another 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 811/20/2020

He won’t make it to 81.

by Anonymousreply 911/20/2020

Is that a threat, r9?

by Anonymousreply 1011/20/2020

I think still he's incredibly handsome for 78. Jill is a lucky woman. They are both adorable and clearly are still in love. Some people stay active and healthy into their 80s. Joe has meaning and purpose in his life that drive him.

by Anonymousreply 1111/20/2020

Now if we could just actually get him into the White House...…..

by Anonymousreply 1211/20/2020

Happy birthday Mr President elect!

by Anonymousreply 1311/20/2020

Love you, President elect Biden! HB man!

by Anonymousreply 1411/20/2020

Old as cunt, but I'm glad he was elected

by Anonymousreply 1511/20/2020

I hope I'm as sharp at 78. I watched a couple of his pressers in the past couple of weeks, and he discusses the virus with like...facts and information and he knows what he is talking about. Seriously. He really understands the science. Not like a scientist, but a layman who has taken the trouble to really understand what is happening. Joe makes an ass of Trump just walking into a room. And I loved to footage the other day of him out for a bike ride in Delaware with his Secret Service team. He handles the Q&A with the media really well. He has a sense of humor and we all have heard he has a temper, but man, he is so chill about Trump, throwing shade and just, really pissing trump off I'm sure. Trump would probably love to fuck him up. I just hope no matter what he says publicly, Joe is under no illusions or assumptions about this Transition. I don't Trust Trump as far as I can throw him. If I were dealing with Transition with the Trumpers, I would act like everything is in ruins and start from scratch. Trust no one.

by Anonymousreply 1611/20/2020

R16 Yes to everything. I'm in love with Joe Biden

by Anonymousreply 1711/20/2020

Finally some decency after 4 vulgar years.

by Anonymousreply 1811/20/2020

He’s older than Uncle Sam. I wonder how many naps he needs a day. Can I call him Joe Black? He did say he was black, after all. I’m curious to see how things will turn out while he’s in office. What will happen with BLM? What will happen the corrupt police situation? What about those immigrant kids in cages? What about the immigration issue, in general? He wants to build back better, I just hope he has the energy and wherewithal to handle that task.

by Anonymousreply 1911/20/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!