Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Could You Survive 10 Years in Prison?

I actually think I’d fare pretty well in the joint.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 6, 2021 5:42 AM

No way. Time moves excruciating slower. One week in jail my 20s seemed to never end.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 12:47 AM

It’s not like the movies, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 12:48 AM

I’m being serious, R2. Would you make it?

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 12:50 AM

[QUOTE] No way. Time moves excruciating slower.

I wouldn’t mind that. I wish I could slow time down a little. Feels like I’m speeding to my grave the way one day blends into the next. It’s about to be Christmas and it feels like it was just summer.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 12:52 AM

I don't think so since I seem to have a way of getting shidded on IRL. However, if I were largely left alone and had books I could do a dime like that *snaps*.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 12:52 AM

I and a colleague always joked that we would be fine as long as there was a good internet connection.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 12:54 AM

I did 4 ,and I was so busy chasing dick it went by in the blink of an eye.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 1:06 AM

Did you have any violent encounters, R7?

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 1:09 AM

I was home from college one summer and was washing my car in the driveway oh my parent’s house. I came inside for a towel and my parents told me they’d been watching me and told me that I had nice legs. They also told me they would post bail if I was ever charged with a crime because, “you know what they do in prison.” I remember thanking them in advance.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2020 1:11 AM

I've been in for less than a day and my culo is already smarting. Another five months to go.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 1:13 AM

R9, your parents were eye fucking you. Florida?

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2020 1:18 AM

Just one R8 . I was in the bathroom at the education building (wich was a well known trick spot as the guards didnt really invade that space ) waiting on a "date" and 5 black guys came in . I knew immediately I was in trouble as why would 5 men go to the bathroom together ? The ringleader started hassling me ,telling me he wanted some booty or else , and I just laughed in his face and said "try and get it then" . I knew the worst mistake I could make was to show fear of any sort. He pulled his dick out and tried to grab my hand to make me grab it,and it was on . We started throwing fists,he body slammed me on the floor and tried to get on top of me and I pulled my legs up between us and launched him off . He flew into the wall and I jumped back up (God what I wouldnt give to be so lithe now!) and one of the other guys tried to grab me from behind. I twisted around and grabbed his throat in a death claw. I had long nails that I kept polished with floor wax so they were like iron . The whole time the others were hitting me and trying to pull me off but I was determined to choke the life out of that dude.

Right as this was going on the guy I was supposed to meet comes in,and runs back out and gathers several of his friends and they came back . There was bout 8 of them ,so the black dudes saw they were outnumbered and decided to leave. I STILL had that guys windpipe in my hand ,by the by. I let go and he ran out gasping for air. Now bear in mind I was about 150 lbs and the femmiest femme who ever femmed ,so it was especially shocking to them all I was so fierce. Little did they know I grew up with redneck assholes and learned very young how to fight. That was the only scary physical altercation I ever had,but several others could have turned into one but I wasnt smart enough to ever be scared.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2020 1:28 AM

I think I would survive but would be miserable without my creature comforts.

I am actually kind of thriving in lockdown because I love being home, surrounded by nice things, able to control the temperature, create ambience, have my favorite foods and drinks and basically able to do whatever I want.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2020 1:28 AM

If they stuck me in solitary confinement I would be fine, general population I would be dead with in a week.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2020 1:28 AM

No way. I'm bully chum. I'd be harassed to a nervous breakdown and probably several shankings.

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2020 1:39 AM

In theory. But one day was enough to cure me of that delusion. Prison is such a brutal punishment. But we think it’s a cure or appropriate revenge. The justice system is evidence of just how little we have progressed as a human race.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2020 2:54 AM

I think some guys actually like it. They thrive on danger and male camaraderie. They pop-out 20 years later like they wee never in there.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2020 2:59 AM

If it was 1 day r16, it was probably jail.

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2020 3:20 AM

Just the thought of a thin lumpy mattress and pillow, scratchy sheets and a thin blanket Is unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2020 4:27 AM

Depends on where...

In a Central/Western European or Scandinavian country, where prisons have a strong focus on rehabilitation and reintegration, yes.

In the US, UK, or in most other countries, where prisons are more punitive (or even a profitable business model for private companies), probably no.

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2020 4:42 AM

R7 / R12, thanks. I have a friend / acquaintance who is very feminine-looking and is in and out of jail quite a bit (currently in prison). I always suspected he was a hot commodity in jail and was having a better time than the average inmate.

Anyway, agree with R14 as well, I would prefer solitary to having a cell-mate.

The one horrifying thing I've heard about solitary is that they keep the lights on 24/7. I would hate to try to sleep with the lights blaring on.

I would also worry about nutrition, eating prison food 24/7. Commissary foods are usually junk foods, I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2020 5:31 AM

I hate to say it, but up until recently, I have had trouble with boundaries. In my late 30s / early 40s I had a string of DUIs. I’m not proud of the fact. But I never had a wreck or blacked out. I usually got pulled over for bullshit like tag light out.

But jail was the only place I got any rest. I gave too much of myself to work, my spouse, my friends, etc... When I was in jail and cut off from the phone, I could relax. I’m a white collar management type, but I got along great with my fellow inmates. Probably because I had a sketchy youth. My spades mind games are on point.

But yeah, the food and conditions are not that great, and there are always some people in there who need to be. Best to avoid and respect them. I now volunteer at jails and prisons. So full circle and all that BS.

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2020 10:48 AM

I've never been into one, but I could actually see myself becoming a "top dog" in a jail, or dying trying. Crisis tends to bring out the Alpha me. I'm quite competitive and also something of a perfectionist. Size and looks wise I can also be pretty intimidating. I can just see myself going in and being seen as a threat by a few people, and not feeling like I'd have lots of choice but to launch some preemptive strikes against some.

Luckily I'm a real conformist for rules and have never had any trouble with the law in my life.

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2020 11:14 AM

[quote] I hate to say it, but up until recently, I have had trouble with boundaries. In my late 30s / early 40s I had a string of DUIs. I’m not proud of the fact. But I never had a wreck or blacked out.

R22, IMO, you've been lucky. You haven't killed yourself and haven't killed someone else. When you say "I never had a wreck or blacked out," I hope you realize that's basically luck.

I've driven while very drunk and have fallen asleep while driving. So, I will not judge. But I realize I could have easily killed someone on the road. I don't think I could ever forgive myself and wouldn't blame someone else for never forgiving me.

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2020 4:17 PM

Well, I'd either explode or finally gain the ability to pee in front of others.

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2020 4:43 PM

Are you a top, R23?

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2020 9:37 PM

Lol r23. Everybody has seen those movies. You would find out quick that your not very intimidating when it’s 5 on 1. You would get eaten alive.

I agree r24. I have been lucky. I was foolish to get behind the wheel. The volunteer work I mentioned above is mainly AA meetings. One guy stands out to me who just went from jail to prison earlier this year.

He was a carpenter who just had a couple of beers after work. In his mid fifties he was driving home one day and after a few beers turned to open the back window to let his dog get into the cab. He ran into and killed a motorcyclist. He will be up for parole in his seventies. Before this, he had never been in trouble.

That could have been me, but much worse.

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2020 3:51 AM

[QUOTE] You would find out quick that your not very intimidating when it’s 5 on 1.

I’d say most altercations probably involve single individuals, however. If he can handle one guy then he should be fine.

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2020 2:17 PM

I would, but I couldn’t take it. I would lose my mind.

I know I’d get all the dick a girl could ask for, that’s for sure!

by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2020 2:21 PM

[quote]Time moves excruciating slower. One week in jail my 20s seemed to never end.

This can't be said enough!

I spent a weekend in jail about 2 years ago and it was torture. And this was the type of jail where I showed up at 8am and went home at 4pm.

Still it was boring as hell and all you have is a partially deflated blue air mattress that Lord knows who all has used to try and sleep the time away.

Then there is the genuine filth. Hairs everywhere.

It was torture. Lesson learned!

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2020 2:31 PM

While in grad school I was assigned to teach a couple of courses in prisons (one high security and one minimum security) as part of their adult education programs. I can assure you that there is nothing more soul crushing than being confined in a prison. It’s nothing like the movies or TV version. Even the ones that try to make it look brutal.

by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2020 2:34 PM

Nobody said it would be a vacation. It’s prison. The question is who among us would survive in there.

by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2020 5:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 29, 2020 4:11 PM

I'm not sure. Set the scene. Have we been drinking?

by Anonymousreply 34December 29, 2020 4:15 PM

Short guys are some of the toughest motherfuckers on the planet, R34. Being short isn’t a guarantee that you’ll be a mark. It’s about how you carry yourself.

by Anonymousreply 35December 29, 2020 4:25 PM

We're about to find out.

by Anonymousreply 36December 29, 2020 4:26 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaassssss!

by Anonymousreply 37December 29, 2020 4:27 PM

I worked for years as a contractor (physician) for the CA prison system.

When you are first sent to prison in CA you stay at a reception center. They sort out your level, gang affiliations, etc. If you are gay and worried about being preyed on, they send you to the prison in Vacaville.

There is a special pops unit there, full of other gay men/trans (this was prior to Newsom), as well as gang drop-outs. I enjoyed working there. Lots of drama and sexual intrigue. Very little fighting except some scratching during a lovers quarrel.

by Anonymousreply 38December 29, 2020 4:27 PM

[quote]I actually think I’d fare pretty well in the joint.

The fact you called it "the joint" is enough to tell us you would not.

by Anonymousreply 39December 29, 2020 4:30 PM

Excuse me, R35. I need to go work out.

by Anonymousreply 40December 29, 2020 4:31 PM

I have a friend in prison. Trust me,it’s no joke. They do count a number of times a day, starting at 6 am. No matter if you’re sick or you just fell off to sleep, it doesn’t matter...you have to stand at the front of your cell until you get the all-clear. That’s just the beginning.

Their beds are incredibly uncomfortable and most prisons have been in lockdown during the pandemic, where, unless you have a job, you only get maybe 20 minutes for a shower and what not. My friend has a job that gets him out of there for six hours a day but his cellmate doesn’t and he’s going nuts.

My friend got moved to a new prison (which they built alongside the old one) and during the move the guards thought it would be fun to steal, destroy or pee or personal possessions such as family photos. This is the kind of thing you’re subject to.

by Anonymousreply 41December 29, 2020 4:38 PM

I could if it was one of those cushy Federal pens, but not a state pen. Not now way, not no how.

by Anonymousreply 42December 29, 2020 4:42 PM

Nope. No way. I’d probably hang myself with my sheets on day 2.

by Anonymousreply 43December 29, 2020 4:42 PM

R7 what were you in the pokey for?

R41 what did your friend do to end up in the clink?

by Anonymousreply 44December 29, 2020 4:57 PM

My friend was in the state penitentiary in Louisiana and had the time of his life. The gays were treated like starlets. Tons of hot country bubbas fighting over them all. Even the old fat ones.

by Anonymousreply 45December 29, 2020 5:13 PM

[QUOTE] The fact you called it "the joint" is enough to tell us you would not.

R39 you’d be doing my laundry in prison, among other things.

by Anonymousreply 46December 29, 2020 6:02 PM

R44 Grand theft,grand theft auto ,armed burglary (wich was bogus) and a few other misdemeanors like resisting arrest . I was 15 when I went in .

by Anonymousreply 47December 29, 2020 9:15 PM

Hmmm, you were a busy boy R47.

by Anonymousreply 48December 29, 2020 11:21 PM

I have always felt I would be like Hannibal Lecter in prison. Perfect manners, but I will get into your head. I would be smarter than all of them there.

by Anonymousreply 49December 29, 2020 11:41 PM

R44, murder.

by Anonymousreply 50December 30, 2020 2:10 AM

Who did he murder, R50?

by Anonymousreply 51December 30, 2020 8:30 PM

[quote] I've been in for less than a day and my culo is already smarting. Another five months to go.

R10 you know what they say, Italian culo is the best culo. Now bend over and take it bitch.

by Anonymousreply 52December 30, 2020 8:37 PM

I’m not the kind who can handle that kind of pressure.

by Anonymousreply 53December 30, 2020 8:40 PM

R51, a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 54December 30, 2020 8:52 PM

What was his relation to your friend, R54?

by Anonymousreply 55December 30, 2020 8:53 PM

[quote]Could You Survive 10 Years in Prison?

10 minutes?

Absolutely not.

by Anonymousreply 56December 30, 2020 8:58 PM

I only spent 24 hours in a big city county jail, and it was freezing cold, an absolute ice box. I wouldn't last a week.

by Anonymousreply 57December 30, 2020 9:13 PM

I suppose it depends on the prison. Some aren't very unpleasant at all. Some are.

I've watched some documentary films on life in prison. It seems in most cases it's pretty awful I saw one about a women's prison in Indiana; SIXTEEN women were sleeping in one big room, in bunk beds. One woman who was getting out soon was asked how it would feel when she got out and was able to sleep in her own room. She said "Like a little bit of heaven!"

Watching these prison documentaries makes you damn glad there are penitentiaries. Some of the women I saw in the women's prison docs would chill your blood; criminals with no remorse whatsoever, some of them having committed serious physical assaults and murder. You want people like that to stay confined forever.

by Anonymousreply 58December 30, 2020 9:16 PM

[QUOTE] I only spent 24 hours in a big city county jail, and it was freezing cold, an absolute ice box. I wouldn't last a week.

R57 there wasn’t another inmate for you to snuggle up with?

by Anonymousreply 59December 30, 2020 9:28 PM

Survive? I'd thrive. Dicks & Drugs at every turn.

by Anonymousreply 60December 30, 2020 9:37 PM

No thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 30, 2020 10:27 PM

R55, he was my high school bully and he used to threaten to kill me for being gay. I went looking for him years later to try to understand why he’d targeted me the way he did. And we’ve worked through it all.

by Anonymousreply 62December 30, 2020 10:54 PM

This guy murdered a gay man, R62? Was it a homophobic attack?

by Anonymousreply 63January 1, 2021 1:10 PM

Hell no. I doubt I could even survive 10 hours there.

by Anonymousreply 64January 1, 2021 2:03 PM

R64 it’s not as bad as you think it is.

by Anonymousreply 65January 1, 2021 2:53 PM

No but since I am 69, I doubt I will survive 10 more years out of prison either.

by Anonymousreply 66January 1, 2021 5:06 PM

R66 ELDERGAY ALERT!!!

by Anonymousreply 67January 1, 2021 6:39 PM

R67 What kind of fool are you? This is the DL.

by Anonymousreply 68January 1, 2021 8:07 PM

Can someone who was in prison before plz tell me myths or realities about gays in prison? I’d like to know if gays are vulnerable and easily bullied and attacked or even raped. What can gays or should not do in prison? Do gays really sleep with straight men in cells or it’s just a fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 69January 1, 2021 8:44 PM

Depends - PRISON prison or middle-aged white guy financial crime prison. Big difference. The latter seems like a welcomed respite.

by Anonymousreply 70January 1, 2021 8:51 PM

I’d be scared. Then they’d rape me and then I’d be freezin

by Anonymousreply 71January 1, 2021 9:14 PM

No, never. Especially not the prisons in less developed countries (Mexico, India, US, Indonesia). I guess most prisons in Europe are okay'ish - but you're still not allowed to leave, still boxed in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 1, 2021 9:55 PM

[quote] I actually think I’d fare pretty well in the joint.

[quote] The fact you called it "the joint" is enough to tell us you would not.

The fact that you spelled "fare" correctly indicates you would not.

by Anonymousreply 73January 1, 2021 10:06 PM

You guys know that in most prison cells, there's a toilet right inside your cell, no partitions. You sit there and do your business right in front of your cellmates.

I asked a friend who was in and out of prison a lot about that. He said he hated that part. I think I'd be in severe constipation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 1, 2021 10:09 PM

The constant noise would kill me.

by Anonymousreply 75January 1, 2021 10:11 PM

There is no single definition of what “it is like”. In my experience in the Deep South there has always been a separate area for the gays. But that’s not where the hot dick is at.

by Anonymousreply 76January 1, 2021 10:22 PM

R74 ud love the odors

by Anonymousreply 77January 1, 2021 10:37 PM

Well, I'd be 85 when I got out, so I'd still look like 33-34.

Sure, I could survive!

by Anonymousreply 78January 2, 2021 12:10 AM

I snore so badly that any roommate would strangle me to death the first night. I definitely would not survive there.

by Anonymousreply 79January 2, 2021 12:14 AM

If I could work in the prison office or the warden's office. Don't think I would enjoy sitting on the cell toilet.

by Anonymousreply 80January 2, 2021 12:17 AM

I’m sure I could because so many people are able to. You do what you have to to survive.

by Anonymousreply 81January 2, 2021 12:21 AM

For some hardened criminals prison is the only environment in which they feel like they belong. They don't feel right anywhere else. Charles Manson said "Prison is my home, the only home I ever had." In 1967 he begged the authorities not to release him. They let him go anyway...and well, you know the rest.

by Anonymousreply 82January 2, 2021 12:33 AM

I once did an in-house university drug study for 3 weeks ($8,000) and it got real old after about 5 days. Just being told what to do, when to eat, when to shit (save your urine!). And the people were mostly lowlifes; a lot of them travelled the country and did this for a living (probably a lot of ex-cons).

I lasted til the bitter end because I bonded with these two older fraus who had a sly sense of humor, and we played board games and made fun of everyone and the situation.

by Anonymousreply 83January 2, 2021 12:34 AM

A lot of y’all would NOT survive. I know damn well I would not...

The sum of the parts is greater than the whole.

It’s the sum of the psychological aspects. Being chained and unchained. Lack of carpeting. Atrocious smells that you just have to get used to. Dirty, old, firm mattresses. School lunch food only twice a day, but worse.

“I’d be fine if I could do solitary.” The place where the fluorescent lights never turn off, there are no windows, no human interaction, and you are only out 1 hour a day? Stop. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 84January 2, 2021 12:55 AM

[quote] I once did an in-house university drug study for 3 weeks ($8,000) and it got real old after about 5 days. Just being told what to do, when to eat, when to shit (save your urine!).

R83, what does this mean? Were you in a jail-like environment?

by Anonymousreply 85January 2, 2021 12:57 AM

Physically maybe, mentally definitely not.

I was in holding cell for 3 days. I could handle the guys, they were actually nice to me. I think they wanted some

I also could tolerate using the bathroom in front of a whole bunch of other people. The good thing is you could see other people using the bathroom and know who was hung and who wasn't.

But the only thing I couldn't stand is that the lights are on 24/7 and there are no windows. I think it messed up my circadian rhythm and I was going nuts.

The only way I could tell what time it was was to know the type of meal I was eating. So if we had eggs and bacon I knew it was some time in the morning 7-8ish.

I was so happy to see the sun when I got released on my own reconnaissance that afternoon. I'm never taking that for granted ever again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 2, 2021 1:19 AM

Ted Bundy said if you can get through the first six months you'll be fine. He adapted to prison quite well.

by Anonymousreply 87January 2, 2021 1:23 AM

I'm sure Ted Bundy was the HBIC in jail.

by Anonymousreply 88January 2, 2021 1:29 AM

So the myth gays suck all the straight men dicks is only a myth?

by Anonymousreply 89January 2, 2021 1:32 AM

Only if I can smoke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 2, 2021 1:35 AM

Being a ginger, I’d be mocked then dead within an hour.

by Anonymousreply 91January 2, 2021 1:42 AM

No. Aside from violence, I’ve always been sickly & the health care in prisons is nonexistent. I’d die.

by Anonymousreply 92January 2, 2021 1:44 AM

If it were like Shawshank Redemption without Bogs.

by Anonymousreply 93January 3, 2021 3:43 AM

Those were the glory years of prison, R93. Before all these gangs. It’s not like that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 94January 4, 2021 12:42 AM

Some criminals thrive in prison, or so they say. The infamous Texas pickax murderer Karla Faye Tucker is an example. She first tried heroin at age 10; first had sex at age twelve (or tried to; the adult male who was trying to fuck couldn't get his dick inside her vagina because it was too small). Her drug addicted, prostitute mother groomed her to be a drug addict and prostitute just like dear old ma. She was a hothead who would fistfight with men over minor disagreements. At the age of 23 she and her boyfriend were burglarizing the apartment of a man she had a grudge against; they ended up killing the man and his one night stand with a pickax that happened to be in the apartment. Both she and the boyfriend got the death penalty. On death row, locked up, unable to get drugs, separated from her "tribe" of druggie friends and criminal, little Karla started going to AA and prayer meetings and morphed into a smiling, praying, God-loving born again Christian with a 'gut wrenching need to help people." She gained a lot of supporters who believed she had "turned into another person", but she was executed by lethal injection anyway. Karla Faye Tucker is considered a prime example of how prison can change somebody's life for the good. Little Karla went from "bad" to "good" in prison.

by Anonymousreply 95January 5, 2021 8:09 PM

Sure. As long as it was clean, safe, cheery and quiet. No problem.

by Anonymousreply 96January 5, 2021 8:32 PM

I've spent two (non-consecutive) nights in the slammer in my life and that was plenty. I don't even like movies about prison.

by Anonymousreply 97January 5, 2021 8:55 PM

"Sure. As long as it was clean, safe, cheery and quiet. No problem."

Good luck finding a prison that's "clean, safe, cheery and quiet", you silly thing.

by Anonymousreply 98January 6, 2021 3:43 AM

I don't do criminal activities because I know I wouldn't survive one night in prison.

by Anonymousreply 99January 6, 2021 3:45 AM

[quote] I and a colleague always joked that we would be fine as long as there was a good internet connection.

Exactly. We’re all basically in prison lockdown anyway, not leaving the house since March. But as long as there’s internet and things to stream and read, and not having to worry about cooking or working, then it sounds like heaven.

by Anonymousreply 100January 6, 2021 4:12 AM

I had a great time.

by Anonymousreply 101January 6, 2021 4:47 AM

R101, so did I.

by Anonymousreply 102January 6, 2021 4:59 AM

No.

A cousin went to prison and when the cell door slammed he almost lost it-he's claustrophobic-and lay on the floor by the door sucking in air. He said the draught coming under the door was the only thing that helped him deal with the claustrophobia.

by Anonymousreply 103January 6, 2021 5:05 AM

I'm sure 10 years would prolapse in no time... errr... [italic]elapse.

by Anonymousreply 104January 6, 2021 5:07 AM

It's weirdly always been a fantasy of mine to be in jail.

Of course, in my fantasy, Chris Meloni is in jail with me, and I'm his bitch.

by Anonymousreply 105January 6, 2021 5:12 AM

I had an ok time in stir despite one "failure to communicate" after another.

by Anonymousreply 106January 6, 2021 5:42 AM

I had an ok time in stir despite one "failure to communicate" after another.

by Anonymousreply 107January 6, 2021 5:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!