Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Giuliani's Hair Dye Running Down His Face

During his press conference. Shades of "Death in Venice".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143November 22, 2020 11:33 PM

How humiliating.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2020 5:26 PM

THE HUGE MANATEE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2020 5:26 PM

Death in Brooklyn

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2020 5:27 PM

It’s a reptilian in human form!

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2020 5:28 PM

AMATEUR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2020 5:29 PM

Shades of 'Death In Venice' would make Trump Tadzio, frolicking on the beach in an old-fashioned striped bathing suit.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2020 5:30 PM

Wow that was awful. And none of his people said anything to him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2020 5:30 PM

This is just plain weird.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2020 5:32 PM

I'm melting!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2020 5:33 PM

Oh yeah.

This thread is going to be hilarious.

*pulls up a chair*

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2020 5:35 PM

Fine evocative symbol for end-of-days decay, pointless vanity gone awry. Even Trump let his grey hair say what his words couldn't last Friday in the Rose Garden.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2020 5:37 PM

Ruby Julie sweatin' out her edges

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2020 5:38 PM

Gawd- that's Joe Digenova and his wife Vicky behind him. They are crazy like Giuliani - but smart. At least, they used to be.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2020 5:40 PM

The alt right is melting

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2020 5:40 PM

That's not hair dye, brothers. That's the rot from inside, finally seeping outta his seams. Bastard's about to asplode!

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2020 5:41 PM

He should have used GLH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2020 5:41 PM

I can see the New York Post headline now: Dye Another Day.

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2020 5:41 PM

It's far too late for Giuliani to start advocating trickledown.

by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2020 5:45 PM

Jenna Ellis was smiling smugly and giving laughs and condescending smirks from behind as if she is part of this elite legal team talking to the lowly media. I just bits and pieces of it on twitter, but it sounds like this press conference was a bit insane even by levels of this administration.

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2020 5:52 PM

He sweats when he lies. He sweats constantly. Hence the runs. Such a ghoul.

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2020 5:55 PM

Image has been removed.

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2020 5:56 PM

R21 - well, here's a clear image of the one in R7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2020 5:58 PM

Dear god, that’s awful.

I really do think there’s something cognitively wrong with this man. Dementia or some kind of major mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2020 6:00 PM

Calm down, he looks fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2020 6:00 PM

I love it. This guy is noodle of the year with his hotel movie scene and now this. Off his rocker!

by Anonymousreply 25November 19, 2020 6:01 PM

They're all gonna laugh at us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 19, 2020 6:04 PM

I had a date show up with a small trickle of dye running down the side of his face. I had know him for awhile and had no idea he dyed his hair -- he was only 35 or so. I didn't say anything but the dye disappeared when he came back from the restroom at the restaurant. I never said a word about it.

by Anonymousreply 27November 19, 2020 6:04 PM

Sweating like a whore in church.

I kept imagining there was a pack of dynamite strapped to his dick or something.

by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2020 6:04 PM

Yashar Ali:

hat Rudy's hair dye is running down his face is going to piss off the president more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2020 6:07 PM

R23, there’s rumors he has dementia. If you read about his court appearances, judges seem to think he has no idea what he’s doing there and has no coherent arguments.

Both Trump and Giuliani would be better off retired, having their dementia in private and quietly fading away from public life. That’s what most older people do, and people get to remember them when they were mentally at their peak. Both of them have an unquenchable desire for attention that is going to end up humiliating them more and more as their minds fail.

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2020 6:07 PM

What a world, what a world!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2020 6:12 PM

Alcohol and age-related cognitive impairments - plus being a corrupt, wicked creature.

by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2020 6:21 PM

Damn, My Cousin Vinny is a good movie. Rudy 's ruined that too now. M()therf()cker!

by Anonymousreply 33November 19, 2020 6:29 PM

He frightens me. The sight of him. Ever since I saw his hand go down his pants. Bad grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote]Both Trump and Giuliani would be better off retired, having their dementia in private

But Deplorables have always adored Trump's public dementia, and will discern no future difference, so the rallies are bound to continue.

by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2020 6:35 PM

Correct, R35.

Chris Hayes: The thing to remember is that literally no matter what Trump does, and I really mean that and all it implies, 40-45% of the country is gonna be with him.

by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2020 6:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2020 6:38 PM

Is it really in Rudy's best interest to remind us of cousins?

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2020 6:47 PM

Permanent dye doesn't run. He's using some kind of funky rinse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2020 6:48 PM

Tee hee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2020 6:51 PM

The real shameful thing is why is he bothering to dye anyway? It’s not like he’s Reagan with a lot to work with. He is bald enough that he is going to look old regardless.

by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2020 6:58 PM

Because this is what he looks like without the hair coloring, R41.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2020 7:08 PM

[quote] [R23], there’s rumors he has dementia

Nope.

Like Trump, Giuliani’s always been like this. Crooked politicians, the mob & a conniving media have allowed these guys to skate for years. When Giuliani was elected mayor he immediately began to turn on the unions and other people & organizations who backed him. He destroyed a lot of wha5 had been in place in NYC. He continued Koch’s reign, later added to by Bloomberg, of giving corporations, mafia builders & other organized crime leaders pieces of the city.

He introduced his “new friend” Judith Miller to the media before telling his wife he wanted a divorce. His wife called a press conference & said that Rudy had convinced her they were reconciling (everyone knew Giuliani had been fucking Cristyne Lategano, including Donna Hanover.)

1) He went to court to force his wife to allow his mistress live with him in Gracie Mansion, with his wife & children. He used newly diagnosed prostate cancer as an excuse to move her in to “take care of him.” The judge threw it out,

2) He put the Office of Emergency Management in WTC even though NYPD, FBI & Secret Service told him not to. It was a known terrorist target & they all recommended it be put in Brooklyn, which had a different power grid from Manhattan. When WTC was hit the first time in 93, people’s beepers went out, ATMs went down, there were power outages because so many power transmitters were located in WTC. Putting OEM in WTC was fucking CRIMINAL. Giuliani did it so he could have a place close to City Hall to have sex with cristyne Lategano where his wife couldn’t walk in on them, like she could at City Hall. (There would be no reason for his wife to go to OEM HQ).

3) He gave Motorola a no-bid contract for new radios for FDNY. They were never tested. When FDNY started using the new radios, they didn’t work. They were given back to Motorola & FDNY was using its old radios on 9/11.

4) He released the sealed juvenile record of a bouncer “accidentally” killed by NYPD. They were undercover narcotics detectives bugging him about who they could buy drugs from at the club he was working at. He pushed them out the door & police “accidentally” shot & killed him. But when Wayne Barrett revealed Giuliani’s father was a violent ex-con who was a mob enforcer (who worked for Giuliani’s uncle, a bookmaker), Giuliani got in a huff & demanded privacy about his family’s criminal history.

5) Giuliani was so shocked by 9/11 that he acted like a decent human being for 3 days, and for that the media made him a fucking hero. They turned 9/11 into a RAH RAH USA USA! event to distract from the massive human catastrophe & intelligence failure it was.

6) Fuck Rudolph Giuliani

by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2020 7:16 PM

Why bother? He's ugly as fuck and always has been; and why, with all his money, does he not at least have it done professionally? or use Just for Men, for damn's sake?

by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2020 7:16 PM

Grecian Formula 16 is your pal, Rudy!

by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2020 7:27 PM

I will forever hate his guts. The day after 9/11, he demanded everyone “just go to work! Get in the trains and go to work” - making a bad situation worse. Everyone was afraid of being in the subway. I know two guys who were fired for not showing up at work on 9/12. FUCK GIULIANI with Richard Speck’s cock. He’s garbage from a crime family. He’s a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2020 7:29 PM

All I can think of is this creep in Borat now.

“She’s only fifteen! She’s too old for you!”

How can anyone take a word this vile old man says seriously?

by Anonymousreply 47November 19, 2020 7:32 PM

The pic has been deleted in the OP link. So that's reddit for you I guess.

by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2020 7:32 PM

I used hair rinses in the past and they should last until you shampoo again., if they're applied correctly. I lt looks like he's using cheap touch-up sticks. Of course, even permanent and semi-permanent hair dyes, if you don't thoroughly rinse after, you can can get dribbles like he did during the sweatfest.

For a guy who really loves "My Cousin Vinny", the issue was never how far away the elderly lady witness was from the crime scene she saw. She finally admitted she needed new glasses after Vinny did his "how many fingers am I holding up?" test.

by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2020 7:32 PM

Embalming fluid.

by Anonymousreply 50November 19, 2020 7:35 PM

Hair dye? He barely has any.

by Anonymousreply 51November 19, 2020 7:43 PM

A damn clown is what he and Trump is.

by Anonymousreply 52November 19, 2020 8:15 PM

Toppikk is the name of the spray hair product, like Popeil’s GLH. Even if he dyed the hair with permanent dye, which he probably does, Toppikk would fill in the bald spots. Don’t know why he’s so sweaty.

by Anonymousreply 53November 19, 2020 8:16 PM

Spelled Toppik.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 19, 2020 8:17 PM

[QUOTE] Damn, My Cousin Vinny is a good movie. Rudy 's ruined that too now. M()therf()cker!

Yeah but he fucked up his reference, R33. He claimed the old lady with the thick glasses said Vincent was holding up three fingers when she actually said four fingers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 19, 2020 8:23 PM

You should see nasty trickle from other head.

by Anonymousreply 56November 19, 2020 8:59 PM

How much fucking weirder can 2020 get. I swear I'm in a nightmare that I can't snap out of.

by Anonymousreply 57November 19, 2020 9:03 PM

Rudy has a history of prostate cancer. Anyone here familiar with treatment? I know Depo Lupron used to be used for prostate cancer and it puts everyone into menopause - even men. I took it for infertility. It gave me nuclear hot flashes. I sweated like a pig.

But if Guiliani is using Lupron, he would need a penile implant to get it up.

by Anonymousreply 58November 19, 2020 9:03 PM

A mic picked up Rudy's own team making fun of his hair. ROFLMAO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 19, 2020 9:16 PM

He's literally oozing bullshit now.

by Anonymousreply 60November 19, 2020 9:27 PM

Exactly r44. He's old as fuck too - 76 - so why would you bother? Omg, someone in their 70s has gray hair! Omg! Vain douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 61November 19, 2020 9:28 PM

These motherfuckers and their hair!

Trump and that shitty nest he calls hair

Pence and his fly

Now Ghouliani and this!

by Anonymousreply 62November 19, 2020 9:29 PM

Rudy Giuliani **IS** the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 63November 19, 2020 9:29 PM

Well Hello 💋 Rudy is such a manly man 🏋🏽‍♀️

The next time I am at Gelsons I will get him some no drip dye so the President can keep presidenting ❤️🇱🇷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 19, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote] noodle of the year with his hotel movie scene and now this.

Don’t forget that parking lot press conference at Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

The Trump and Rudy Show is the gift that keeps giving.

by Anonymousreply 65November 19, 2020 9:48 PM

IFHH.

by Anonymousreply 66November 19, 2020 9:49 PM

^ Anyone who would FHH needs Jesus and some Thorazine

by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2020 9:54 PM

omg CNN just played the clip of Giuliani’s dye running down his face. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2020 10:09 PM

Go back to blonde, Rudy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2020 10:13 PM

That’s a common effect of extreme hangover...you know, you sweat it out under any kind of stress or physical strain.

by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2020 10:18 PM

Dios mio!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2020 10:22 PM

Hey Rudy, how many fingers do you see?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 19, 2020 10:29 PM

Jenna Ellis has been bugging me almost as much as Kayleigh, but I just noticed the twitter profile pic of Rudy's other legal dream team member, Syndey Powell. The level of professionalism of Trump's inner circle is something. They are all either grifters or delusional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 19, 2020 10:33 PM

I AM SO SICK OF THESE PEOPLE.

I’m sick of their deformed faces, multiple marriages, hooker third wives, low IQs that bought their way into Ivys, mob ties, tax-dodging, money-laundering and truth denial. I am SICK OF THEM.

Arrest them all. Today. Now. Enough with this shit. We’ve indulged this crazy long enough.

by Anonymousreply 74November 19, 2020 10:37 PM

Got to hand it to those sneaky Dems, for pulling off what amounts to a coup. Yet... one has to wonder why, if they targeted the Presidential election, couldn't they have targeted all the other races. For example, why not wipe the GOP incumbents off the map and take over the Senate? And the House... Dems lost seats, didn't gain any. So to me, this was a huge failure. For a plan that worked so well in so many states... err, let me correct that... that worked so well in a few states... sorry, I'll get it right... that worked so well in African-American-dominated cities/counties in a handful of states (phew, much better!!), I am shocked... SHOCKED I TELL YA... how the Dems could have failed so miserably at the other down-ballot races... Senate, House, state, even dog catchers...

**That was my attempt at sarcasm

Now, back in the real world, I, like so many of you, are fucking disgusted that this has been allowed to go on for as long as it has gone on. I could give a flying fuck about the Orange Turd and his idiot minions.... what I am more pissed about are the Repugs in leadership who are kowtowing to this maniacal narcissistic idiot. I know why... they need his base for the Jan 5 run-off in GA and they need his base for 2022, but for fuck sake, if the shoe were on the other foot, Trey Gowdy would have opened up multiple congressional hearings at this point, McConnell would be running his mouth and exclaiming how this is undemocratic and the Dems should be ashamed of themselves, and how dare a SITTING FUCKING SENATOR would have the audacity to ask a Secretary of State how they could get rid of valid ballots....

If GA goes red, the next 2-4 years will be hell for the Biden admin cause McTurtle and Miss Lindsey and the rest will not allow him to do one fucking thing, all the while bitching and complaining about the deficit and all the other things they allowed a monster to break since 2017.

Ok, enough venting...

by Anonymousreply 75November 19, 2020 10:48 PM

So far, the Four Seasons Landscaping debacle has been my favorite event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 19, 2020 10:51 PM

When you have shit for brains it will tell.

by Anonymousreply 77November 19, 2020 10:53 PM

More nasty Rudy from today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 19, 2020 11:00 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 19, 2020 11:03 PM

I hear Rudy's booking a prestigious new venue for his next press conference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 19, 2020 11:09 PM

Bitch will never live down that press conference held in a parking lot across the street from a crematorium and next door to a sex shop! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is no low to their low.

FILTH.

by Anonymousreply 81November 19, 2020 11:24 PM

[quote] That's not hair dye, brothers. That's the rot from inside, finally seeping outta his seams.

I don’t know about that. Guys, are we sure this isn’t the kraken they keep saying they’re going to release?

by Anonymousreply 82November 19, 2020 11:26 PM

Damn, he's never gonna live this down, just like Stephen Miller with his hair-in-a-bottle.

BTW, why bother at this point? Whether bad dye-job, or bad spray-on hair, these guys are physically repulsive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 19, 2020 11:26 PM

The cast of SNL needs to give back part of their paychecks as this season keeps writing itself.

by Anonymousreply 84November 19, 2020 11:37 PM

DL rejected my link but the headline on Drudge right now is "Ghouliani."

by Anonymousreply 85November 19, 2020 11:39 PM

That's like the first drop of water that landed on the Wicked Witch of the West.

by Anonymousreply 86November 19, 2020 11:40 PM

The president will fire him soon -- he will never agree to be represented by someone at whom the whole world is laughing.

And another thing. I have about 6 more hairs than this dipstick. Why would you bother dying it? It's guaranteed to end up on your skin. If you're going to dye your hair (ugh), you need to have a full head of hair. The horseshoe won't support it.

by Anonymousreply 87November 19, 2020 11:42 PM

Eric "I eat paste" Trump is telling you now so that he doesn't have to tell you later:

Reminder: @RudyGiuliani took down the New York mob. Hell take down these dirtbags as well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 19, 2020 11:45 PM

I don't know why 'dye' would trickle down his face. Unless it was some kind of rinse, or temporary touch-up product.

by Anonymousreply 89November 19, 2020 11:49 PM

It was a touch-up product, R89, unless Jed Clampett struck oil on Rudy's head.

by Anonymousreply 90November 20, 2020 12:06 AM

R85, Drudge is one of us in more ways than one...

by Anonymousreply 91November 20, 2020 12:08 AM

It's blood. It's a miracle!

by Anonymousreply 92November 20, 2020 12:38 AM

[quote] I don't know why 'dye' would trickle down his face. Unless it was some kind of rinse, or temporary touch-up product.

Like I said, upthread, it's Toppik.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 20, 2020 12:41 AM

^ Is that what Stephen Miller uses, too?

by Anonymousreply 94November 20, 2020 12:42 AM

He's gotta stop using liquid shoe polish to dye his hair since it isn't waterproof or sweat proof.

by Anonymousreply 95November 20, 2020 12:48 AM

He's got shit for brains and his brain has diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 96November 20, 2020 12:49 AM

[Quote] I’m sick of their deformed faces, multiple marriages, hooker third wives, low IQs that bought their way into Ivys, mob ties, tax-dodging, money-laundering and truth denial. I am SICK OF THEM.

So much ugliness.

by Anonymousreply 97November 20, 2020 12:54 AM

From "America's Mayor" to the laughingstock of a nation. Nicely played, Rudy.

by Anonymousreply 98November 20, 2020 12:55 AM

If you look at the closeups, it doesn’t even cover his head evenly. There’s gray patches. What did he use, his wife’s mascara?

R70 is right, when somebody drank a lot the night before, they sweat it out the morning after. My alcoholic ex used to sweat rivers after a night drinking. It would just pour down his face the second he made the slightest physical effort. If he dropped a pencil and picked it up, he would pour sweat.

It wouldn’t surprise me to learn you have to drink continually to lie in public like this. Or that Rudy was too drunk to know the difference between the hotel The Four Seasons and Four Seasons Landscaping. Sounds like something a really drunk person wouldn’t care about. “It’ll be fine, don’t worry!”

by Anonymousreply 99November 20, 2020 1:01 AM

R74, you left out being sick of dead-eyed sociopaths. The amount of dead eyes in that administration is unprecedented.

Also, white supremacist gang signs in the White House, lowlife trailer trash invited into the White House, having their pictures taken standing by Democrats’ portraits making smug, contemptuous faces, having an official White House prostitute in the office to service all the men, like literally ALL of them, having a former(?) prostitute living in the White House, whose one contribution is ripping out Jackie Kennedy’s Rose Garden.

Using Air Force One, the White House and the taxpayers money to campaign for re-election. Making political speeches from the White House balcony like Evita. Refusing to wear masks and telling his cult followers not wearing them was a way to attack the Democrats. Infecting the staff and Secret Service over and over, even killing staff members.

The only good thing about Trump is thank God he would rather play golf than work. We’d probably all be dead by now from a nuclear attack, if he’d actually tried to accomplish anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 20, 2020 1:18 AM

Looks like a Zorg leak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 20, 2020 1:39 AM

Why?!

by Anonymousreply 102November 20, 2020 1:56 AM

Stephan Miller to Rudy Guiuliani"

Here Rudy use my hair spray, I was a real hit when I used it on Meet the Press.

by Anonymousreply 103November 20, 2020 2:04 AM

If he’s back on Lupron, then his prostate cancer is back. It sure looks like Lupron sweat because it is so uncontrollable. But hey, he might have a fever from covid

by Anonymousreply 104November 20, 2020 2:20 AM

They have to do this on SNL

by Anonymousreply 105November 20, 2020 2:29 AM

This shit is what happens when you don't have gays in your life. Other than the Vice President of the United States of America, and the son-in-law of the President of the United States of America.

Oh, absolutely, R105.

by Anonymousreply 106November 20, 2020 2:31 AM

this will be visual shorthand for a generation to come indicating.... what? .... stupefying ineptitude...?

by Anonymousreply 107November 20, 2020 3:27 AM

Meltdown!

by Anonymousreply 108November 20, 2020 3:41 AM

Lol Brian Williams on his MSNBC show just described Rudy as “schvitzing.”

Love it.

by Anonymousreply 109November 20, 2020 3:44 AM

It looked really hot in that room (58:20)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 20, 2020 3:53 AM

What a vain little fuck he is. You’re crazy and old as hell, Rudy, your patchy hair is the least of your worries.

by Anonymousreply 111November 20, 2020 3:58 AM

The fucker seriously needs an intervention. In fact, if I was his daughter, who backs Biden, should have him involuntarily committed. These fuckers, Trump, his family, enablers, Rudy, his cabinet, could die tomorrow and I wouldn’t feel a thing about it for this nonsense in such a grim time. In fact, I would have a party. I seriously want to punch Jenna Ellis face. Bitch looking like the cat that ate the canary. You think you’re gonna pull this election stealing off huh? Newsflash you’re not.

by Anonymousreply 112November 20, 2020 4:03 AM

Jenna Ellis is a terrible homophobe who called gays "sinners" in the wake of the Orlando mass shooting. And a two-faced hypocrite who called Trump an idiot and a bully in 2016. Just an all-around horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 113November 20, 2020 4:12 AM

Re r113: The Christian Bible instructs people to let dung eaters eat their dung, Who are we to dismiss the Word of God?

by Anonymousreply 114November 20, 2020 4:17 AM

IMO, SNL's time passed a long time ago. Real life is funnier than SNL. Tina Fey as Sarah Palin was the last time SNL had a politician down pat.

by Anonymousreply 115November 20, 2020 5:09 AM

When I saw the videos of Giuliani's face (when the sweating started) I thought that the two drips of dye on either side of his face were earbud wires. Then it got worse. Do you think one of his "team" somehow alerted him? He then used a handkerchief to rub here and there, missing huge drips on the sides of his face. This was the funniest thing I have seen in months.

by Anonymousreply 116November 20, 2020 5:59 AM

[quote]The president will fire him soon -- he will never agree to be represented by someone at whom the whole world is laughing.

Ironic grounds for firing indeed. Of course narcissist Trump likes what he sees in the mirror each day, despite it all. But to quote Dame Edna: if he can't laugh at himself, he's missing out on the joke of the century.

by Anonymousreply 117November 20, 2020 8:03 AM

My local news yesterday mentioned after the segment on his press conference that when Rudy was defeated in his bid for Mayor in 1989, other Republicans urged him to insist on a recount. Giuliani declined, saying “it wouldn’t unite the City.”

Their hypocrisy truly knows no bounds.

by Anonymousreply 118November 20, 2020 8:43 PM

I will give it to him, he certainly provides some much needed comic relief in these dark times. Besides the melting hairdye, Four Seasons Landscaping and Borat stuff, there's all the butt dialing, random senile tweets, and accidentally posting himself mimicking a Chinese accent to YouTube. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 20, 2020 9:03 PM

R104, COVID fever it might well be.

by Anonymousreply 120November 20, 2020 9:18 PM

His son tested positive. Is it true that he is part of the legal team and spent time with them recently?

by Anonymousreply 121November 20, 2020 9:25 PM

Here's the story on Giuliani's son. I think it's a cover and Trump fired them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 20, 2020 9:47 PM

It bears repeating again that Rudy is getting $20,000 a day to cause fuckery and question the election results. And he repeatedly looks and acts like a fucking fool--getting caught in a Borat movie with his hand down his pants, giving a press conference next to the dildo store and crematorium, and now having the hair dye run down his head like my grandma caught in a downpour.

Such great people working for Trump! January 20th can't come fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 123November 20, 2020 10:00 PM

I thought you actually had to have hair to use hair dye.🧐

by Anonymousreply 124November 20, 2020 10:08 PM

[quote] It bears repeating again that Rudy is getting $20,000 a day to cause fuckery and question the election results.

Well, HE said he was getting $20k/day. And who promised him that? Trump. The man who’s known for stiffing every person who ever sent him a bill.

by Anonymousreply 125November 20, 2020 10:28 PM

What I relish the most about this is Rudy’s got to be stewing in this embarrassment. For those who don’t know, when he was elected Mayor of New York City he hired an excellent police commissioner. This commissioner implemented plans and programs that took the city from lawlessness to under control.

And simply because the media wanted to speak with the commissioner more than Giuliani, and the commissioner made the cover of Time magazine and took credit for the crime reduction, Giuliani fired him.

Rudy will have no one steal his spotlight because he loves to be in it as arrogant as he is. So these embarrassments are delicious.

by Anonymousreply 126November 20, 2020 10:33 PM

I remember laughing at ridiculous political figures in Italy & South America saying “How does it ever happen that clowns like these get near the seat of power?”

Looking back, none were even vaguely as repulsively clownish as Trump & Giuliani.

by Anonymousreply 127November 20, 2020 10:35 PM

Rudy's got to be part of The Resistance. Doing all this to foil Trump.

by Anonymousreply 128November 20, 2020 10:37 PM

Shoe polish?

by Anonymousreply 129November 21, 2020 3:21 AM

What a shitshow our A-Team is.

Yes, I said our. This is our chief executive: spray painted orange; and his personal counsel: lying on bed with hands down his trousers; ranting bug-eyed as shoe polish drips down the side of his head.

by Anonymousreply 130November 21, 2020 3:28 AM

Now they're saying that he used mascara to touch up his temples and that's why it was running in the heat of the press conference. No difference.

Meanwhile, when Giuliani was Mayor, Jimmy Breslin famously described him as "a small man in search of a balcony."

by Anonymousreply 131November 21, 2020 3:41 AM

How much more unbelievable can this get? I mean, it really is like a a very bad movie. It's as if everyone in the government is in psychosis or just dropped acid.

by Anonymousreply 132November 21, 2020 5:09 AM

Let's not forget this little scene:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 21, 2020 6:19 AM

[quote]Now they're saying that he used mascara to touch up his temples and that's why it was running in the heat of the press conference.

There's no way that's mascara. It's mid brown and it's literally liquid. It's probably shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 21, 2020 6:24 AM

[quote] Well, HE said he was getting $20k/day. And who promised him that? Trump. The man who’s known for stiffing every person who ever sent him a bill.

I can believe Giuliani is getting his money up front. He knows Donald too well.

by Anonymousreply 135November 21, 2020 6:28 AM

This is probably his hair coloring, a different shade depending on his mood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 21, 2020 10:38 AM

Just so gross.

by Anonymousreply 137November 21, 2020 11:09 AM

[quote] How much more unbelievable can this get? I mean, it really is like a a very bad movie.

I think this all the time. If someone presented this as a script, they’d be laughed out of the room for it being completely unrealistic.

by Anonymousreply 138November 21, 2020 12:36 PM

Rudy is an evil man and I bet he stinks and wears a depends.

by Anonymousreply 139November 21, 2020 4:05 PM

Dana Bash should have helped him with the makeup.

by Anonymousreply 140November 21, 2020 4:09 PM

Maybe it’s grease.

by Anonymousreply 141November 22, 2020 11:16 PM

Is that a slur against Italians?

I’m watching you.

by Anonymousreply 142November 22, 2020 11:27 PM

Borat can't make up better jokes than the 4 Seasons Landscaping fiasco.

Xmas gifts below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143November 22, 2020 11:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!