Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be a Night On the Town with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R)!!!

I'm the 5-star French restaurant in D.C. where no matter what's on the menu they have to serve him steak, mashed potatoes, peas and peach cobbler with crushed Viagara, because this savage won't eat anything else.

by Anonymousreply 34May 9, 2021 6:23 PM

We don't have five-star French restaurants in DC.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2020 4:02 PM

Paid for by tax payers of course. The amount of all-encompassing freebies politicians and officials get, also in Europe is mind boggling. Once in office they don’t have to spend a cent of their own money anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2020 4:04 PM

I'm the sycophantic tweet to/retweet of Trump in the middle of the meal.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2020 4:08 PM

Never steak, always sausage.

Big juicy sausage.

Uncased, even better.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2020 4:13 PM

r1 They tell him it's a French restaurant. He doesn't know the difference.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2020 4:14 PM

I am the waiter Ms Lindsey stiffed yet again

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2020 4:17 PM

I’m the paid-for date that just wants to get my money and go.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2020 4:30 PM

Let's not and say we didn't.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2020 4:33 PM

I'm the guy in the men's room just trying to take a piss without being hassled by an old queen.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2020 4:33 PM

Make her date Sidney Powell. Lindsey is still looking for the right woman. Sidney may be it.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2020 12:09 AM

Im the lace doily his mother crocheted that he wears close to his old sagging penis...for comfort

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2020 2:41 AM

After COVID-19, Lindsay stopped going out for meals. At least once he found a pizza boy who delivers.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2020 2:43 AM

I'm Lindsey's table manners. I don't exist.

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2020 2:38 PM

I'm Lindsey's usual Friday night date, Senator Dianne Feinstein, and we're eating from each other's plates, while we play footsies under the table. I need to be discreet because I'm still married on paper at least, but I just can't resist my cougar tendencies when it comes to such a gentle young man as Lindsey. He's so lovely with me at dinner and is promising that we will go dancing later, if I manage to stay awake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2020 2:58 PM

I'm the waiters who make themselves scarce when we're warned he's feeling flirty tonight.

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2020 7:49 PM

She doesn't look too happy at the French Restaurant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2020 1:56 AM

r16 He's tried his luck in the Men's room three times already tonight, but these young pissants now don't have any respect for their elders.

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2020 2:29 AM

I'm that third Vodka and tonic with a twist that just about makes the Senator forget the manners his Mama taught him.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2021 3:15 PM

I'm Joe Biggs of the Proud Boys, and I'm excited to find out if he really will do things my girlfriend won't. ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2021 3:24 PM

Mashed potatoes? Steak? Are you sure you aren't thinking of Dear Leader himself? I'm pretty sure the Senatrix prefers dainty meals, especially if she's watching her figure (clue: she always is). She probably orders "just a taste" of Chicken and Dumplings, and a small amount of okra, and dinner roll or three, with butter, and 2 bottles of blush wine.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2021 4:09 PM

I'm these lacy, silky panties that gird Miss Graham's aching loins on only the most special of occasions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2021 4:31 PM

"Young misses whut eats heavy mos' gener'ly doan never ketch husbands."

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2021 8:05 PM

Im the soiled Depends left on the ladies room floor .......just because he could

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2021 8:39 PM

I'm the giant plate of Trump's shit that he's eating.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2021 8:44 PM

She needs some beauty sleep. She looks haggard and tipsy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2021 12:33 AM

r25 mfw the Union army is spotted approaching Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2021 12:41 AM

5 gentleman callers a night is a bit much. Making each wait is almost painful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2021 12:48 AM

r27 It takes me a while to recharge mah batteries. Let y'in on a lil secret: I'm not as young as I look, pumpkin.

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2021 12:52 AM

I'm the last standing White House intern, sent to the Senator's home in the middle of the night to beg him to come visit President Dump just as he's finally (almost) reaching arousal.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2021 12:53 AM

I'm the dance floor, where the Senator can twirl ALL night long!

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2021 12:54 AM

I'm other people's plates. He can't keep his fingers out of us, that pig.

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2021 12:58 AM

Being a contemporary Clara Petacci, one needs to realize the fun has an expiration date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2021 1:21 PM

....out with the "My Pillow" guy? Hear he's a riot.

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2021 10:02 PM

I'm the visible skip in his step that the tipsy Senator can't hide as he guides his esco...companion for the evening to the vehicle waiting to take them home for a nightcap, and goodness knows what else!

by Anonymousreply 34May 9, 2021 6:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!