Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tricks you threw out of your house

This totally hot piece of trade was sucking my cock magnificently when I finally had enough and said I wanted him to fuck me. He said he “didn’t do butt stuff.” WTF? I told him he wasted enough of my time and to get out.

He started to argue, saying “Why can’t we just suck?” I told him “To what end? Sucking is only foreplay. If it’s not leading to sex, then get the fuck out.” He left, dejected.

What is it with these freaks who will get you all hot and bothered with oral, but won’t go all the way?

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2020 1:47 AM

I threw a guy out when he told me he was 18 instead of 15

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2020 7:07 PM

R1 You go girl!

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2020 7:09 PM

Op, you're quite a pissy little Miss Priss, aren't you?

Talk about a bossy bottom!

He should have punched you in the face before he left, you nasty imperious queen!

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2020 7:10 PM

That’ll teach you. Learn to ask questions about what they’re “into” before you set yourself up for future disappointments.

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2020 7:11 PM

I hope you gave him at least half his fee.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2020 7:12 PM

OP has STATED her BOUND-aries!

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2020 7:13 PM

Good set up OP. Pithy and cunty. Did you workshop that at Iowa, or Breadloaf? Kind of downscale, grim, though.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2020 7:17 PM

OP, it’s not just your “totally hot piece of trade”. Thing is, no one else wants to fuck you either.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2020 7:25 PM

Melania.

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2020 7:28 PM

Back during the heyday of gay.com hookup rooms, I connected with this guy that used old photos in his profile. When he got to my place I told him I wasn't interested. He pulled my door off the hinges and peeled out of my driveway. Left skid marks. That was scary.

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2020 7:30 PM

OP you’re mad that your trick is gay for pay but only up for certain way? You should’ve negotiated with him before if he was willing to do “butt stuff”.

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2020 7:30 PM

[quote]Left skid marks.

Better on your driveway than your sheets.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2020 7:31 PM

So true, R12. I also remember this dude smelling like he bathed in Cool Water cologne. So gross.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2020 7:36 PM

Op, sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2020 7:37 PM

Cool Water smelled great when it was introduced in 1988, which is about the date this fantasy could have possibly taken place.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2020 7:39 PM

I remember a night when I had friends over and my roommate had a trick. Appropriate noises were being made and then all of a sudden we heard: "Get out! GET THE FUCK OUT!"

A naked man runs past us in the living room and down the building stairwell, followed by my roommate throwing his clothes down.

We asked why and Paul said, "He wasn't doing it for me." More like the bitch was drunk and when she started coming to, realized her 10 was a 5.

We couldn't stop laughing.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2020 8:53 PM

OP oh my gawd gurl....and what happened when you woke up from this dream sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2020 8:55 PM

I was the trick who got thrown out once.

I was 21 or 22 and an older man (maybe 35) invited me to his apartment. I was a bit nervous, for no apparent reason, as he was quite charming. As soon as I got there, he wanted to get right down to business. No small talk, no offer of a drink. We were on the couch, kissing, and he unzipped my pants and reached in. I wasn't hard, not even a little, All of a sudden his voice got real harsh "What's the matter? Why aren't you hard?'

I was embarrassed (after all, at that age you're supposed to get hard when a bus goes by) and tried to get him back to kissing, thinking I'd get into it, but he pushed me away and said "I think you'd better leave" in a tone that made it very clear it wasn't up for discussion.

I was back on the street within ten minutes of having arrived, wondering what the fuck just happened.

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2020 9:14 PM

Love these stories! Such good choices we make! Great job DLers! 👏

by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2020 9:19 PM

To be fair R18, someone who can't get hard is a major fucking deal breaker.

It's the one thing I can't tolerate.

If you can't get hard, then don't even bother having sex. You're completely useless.

by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2020 9:19 PM

R18 what an asshole but at least he spared you having to spend any more time with him. I guess we have all had a few of those.

by Anonymousreply 21November 18, 2020 9:22 PM

[quote] If you can't get hard, then don't even bother having sex. You're completely useless.

I'm sure with a little coaxing, I could've risen to the occasion.

And I was perfectly willing to get flipped over and bite the pillow, but he never gave me the chance

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2020 1:20 PM

That reminds me of the time I was making it with JFK Jr of all people.

We were making out on the couch and he reached into my pants and said "You're so big I don't know if I can take you up my ass."

I was so embarrassed I put all my clothes back on but not before he asked to see me again.

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2020 1:30 PM

That's why you always put crushed up tranquilizers in your their drinks.

That way you can drill a holes in their head and make an army of zombies.

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2020 1:34 PM

He asked if he could shower before we started. I gave him a towel. A white one. After he finished I went into the bathroom and the towel was covered in shit stains. Like he took a dump and wiped his ass on it. Scat Queen. Asked him to leave. Threw the towel away.

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2020 1:37 PM

R23 that must have been at Phillips Academy because by the time I got tired of his ass freshman year at Brown, no cock was too large. Christiane Amanpour used to joke about it. She was a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2020 1:45 PM

OP, maybe you have negotiated the butt fucking beforehand. What you did was really bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2020 7:58 PM

Threw out?! I was using that big shepherd hook thing and I was pulling them in!

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2020 1:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!