Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump tweets video from Floyd County, GA ballot count only for Twitter to immediately delete it

Trump has re-uploaded.

The devastating video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 22, 2020 1:47 AM

I have no idea why they care. Wonder if he triggered some automated censorship set -up?

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2020 3:40 PM

Floyd County residents will need all of the help they can get. tRump’s Rome, Ga event is turning into a superspreader.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2020 3:56 PM

I love how they have not disabled his account.

“We have rules but ignore them for rule breakers who make us a lot of money!” — Shitter

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2020 3:56 PM

Won't watch the video-summary please along with explanation of why it is "devastating". TIA!

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2020 3:57 PM

Who keeps posting all this Newsmax horseshit here?

If I wanted fascist propaganda line, I'd go look at a fascist site.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2020 3:59 PM

R4 Sarcasm, ma'am. Also, you should be able to watch a 3 minute video all by yourself without assistance. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2020 4:01 PM

R5 Newsmax?

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2020 4:02 PM

Have they deleted the video again or am I being treated poorly? All I get is THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE TO YOU.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2020 4:02 PM

Why would they delete the video?

This won't end well.

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2020 4:04 PM

The video is still available as if right now.

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2020 5:36 PM

I watched it and I still don't understand. It is to suggest that they aren't organized?

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2020 5:39 PM

What’s devastating about this video? There is zero context other than a busybody questioning someone, who we have no idea who he is or where he’s at.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2020 5:40 PM

There isn't anything "devastating" about it, of course, R12. The thread was started by one of our dumber trolls, who continues to insist that Trump won the popular vote, that we're all in for an unpleasant surprise when Trump will be inaugurated our next President, who's a COVID-denier, who unquestioningly buys into every conspiracy theory out there about the election, etc.

He's just not very bright. Just nod, back away, and hope he gets help someday.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2020 5:50 PM

Have no idea what is going on in the video, but if it's pro-Trump and Twitter deleted it, it will only magnify it.

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2020 6:02 PM

R13 Don't know why you would say I'm claiming Trump won the popular vote specifically. The election is decided by the electoral college, which he won on election night pretty clearly. That's gon a stay true, we'll see how much damage gets done in the ensuing power struggle. The fact that the Democrats cheated so blantantly and ineptly bodes no good for Biden.

As for Covid-

The elderly and immunocompromised should be receiving government support to isolate themselves safely and comfortably, while healthy people return to work and school. Covid is not dangerous outside of at-risk populations and the shutdowns do more harm than good.

The TV addicts of DL fall for more obvious bullshit about this daily than Trump could ever provide. Literally 40+ threads of elderly fools working themselves into a lather over mostly nothing.

So shoot me, cunt! Stay mad.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2020 6:23 PM

I have no idea why Twitter censored this, basically R14 is right. I assumed it must be meaningful in some way if they bothered deleting it.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2020 6:26 PM

[quote]Don't know why you would say I'm claiming Trump won the popular vote specifically.

Oh, probably because you've insisted on more than one occasion that Trump won the popular vote.

[quote]The election is decided by the electoral college, which he won on election night pretty clearly.

Thank you for confirming that you're not only a troll, you're pretty damn stupid.

[quote]So shoot me, cunt! Stay mad.

Dear, I'm not "mad." I find you mildly amusing, mostly because of just how clumsy and obvious your trolling is.

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2020 7:14 PM

Love to see how dump’s hubris has left these trolls twisting in the wind.

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2020 7:16 PM

[quote] The election is decided by the electoral college, which he won on election night pretty clearly. That's gon a stay true,

And counting of the vote, Electoral and otherwise, was not completed on election night so he didn’t win shit. I suppose in your mind counting should have stopped the instant Dump had the lead...

I almost went on but I can’t, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2020 7:22 PM

Turned it off after a minute - nothing to see.

by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2020 7:22 PM

*votes

by Anonymousreply 21November 18, 2020 7:22 PM

HI Russian Cunt at R15! You know what goes nice with Irrational statements like yours? Proof! Of course you won't post any of it, you'll just continue to post galse claims dug up on Conspiracy sights that Specialize in promoting Garbage theories made up by Internet trolls in Macedonia. Of course, MAGA idiots have a collective I.Q. of a Gerbil, so they'll believe your Bullshit every time. Better go back to Breitbart and Freeper -Ville, no one believes your Rancid bullshit here.

by Anonymousreply 22November 18, 2020 7:30 PM

This fuckin' guy....

by Anonymousreply 23November 18, 2020 8:34 PM

r3 I don't think that's it. It's because Trump can still cause them a LOT of trouble. They are holding their breath. As soon as he is out his account will be banned.

by Anonymousreply 24November 18, 2020 8:36 PM

I'd be surprised if that happened, R24. Public figures tend to have few restrictions on Twitter. And that public figure has too large a fan base. Twitter is going to be walking on eggshells around him.

I hope you're right; we'll just have to see. There's no doubt in my mind that he will continue to say shit that would get anyone else banned.

by Anonymousreply 25November 18, 2020 8:52 PM

R17 You have me mixed up with someone else, there are at least two of us! You are so obviously mad, hun, by the way. Let it go!

by Anonymousreply 26November 19, 2020 3:32 PM

R22 I don't even know where to start with you.

We'll see what happens. There.

by Anonymousreply 27November 19, 2020 3:34 PM

All Americans should be embarrassed that our vote counting system can have misplaced, uncounted ballots two weeks after the election.

by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2020 5:02 PM

Why? This isn't Switzerland or Singapore.

by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2020 6:15 PM

R28 Exactly. If we need to send factfinding missions to Kazakhstan or Burundi or wherever to learn how secure elections are done so be it.

This is third world.

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2020 6:31 PM

This is how I interpret the video. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

The tallish thin guy in a suit has a list of ballots stored in boxes, and the only ballots he's identified are groups 11 through 20. Thus group 1 through 10 (or 11, as the woman says) have to be accounted for. The guy says he's sure they are there in the middle column of boxes, but then he doesn't find them in any of those three boxes stacked on top of each other.

The video ends with one of the other men speaking to him and suit guy appearing perplexed about where those ballots are.

My interpretation: The video ended 5 seconds before the other man told suit guy where the ballots are or before he found them in box right there with all the others.

by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2020 6:54 PM

Btw whats the status of the recount? I thought yesterday was supposed to be the deadline?

by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2020 6:58 PM

Apparently, it's likely to be certified today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 19, 2020 7:01 PM

r15 lol Trump lost - he knew he lost. He knew he was going to lose which is why he kept the fraud narrative going since before he was elected predident the first time - where - when he won he was suddenly so happy with the voting process. Only when it was pointed out he lost the popular vote he claimed fraud. Spent millions in tax payer dollars to investigate it to find nothing. He lost- face it. No on cheated - there is a pandemic Thanks to republicans making studip rules about when the votes can be counted is why it took longer.

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2020 7:02 PM

I watched the video and see nothing even remotely suspicious in it. I have no idea why Trump bothered posting it.

by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2020 7:32 PM

R35 You act like the Democratic Party hasn't been caught doing this exact shit many times, and in these same jurisdictions.

They pushed for the voting process to be as convoluted and confusing as they could, with as little oversight as possible, so they could cheat their asses off.

You know how they lost support in all demographics and still managed to win? They didn't.

by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2020 7:36 PM

[quote]This is third world.

No, what's "third world" is a would-be strongman and autocrat desperately trying to cling to power, claiming electoral fraud when there was none.

[quote]You act like the Democratic Party hasn't been caught doing this exact shit many times, and in these same jurisdictions.

That's probably because the Democratic Party has not, in fact, "been caught doing this exact this many times." Which you know, of course, since you don't even try to support that silly bullshit.

[quote]They pushed for the voting process to be as convoluted and confusing as they could

LOL.... You do understand that Georgia has a Republican governor and a Republican Secretary of State, right? And that the process did not change substantially this year in any state other than by making it easier to vote by mail in some states, which is neither "convoluted" nor "confusing."

[quote]with as little oversight as possible, so they could cheat their asses off.

And yet neither you nor the Trump campaign have been able to find any examples of actual cheating or lack of oversight. In fact, the oversight this year was exactly the same as it has been in prior elections and the Trump campaign has lost over 2 dozen court cases, usually with humiliating results.

Hell, they were even dumb enough to file a court case that basically said, "We think there has been some shenanigans but we don't know what they were and don't have any evidence but we want you to throw out the results of the election and trust us that we'll have some evidence at a later date."

[quote]You know how they lost support in all demographics and still managed to win? They didn't.

You're right: they didn't "lose support in all demographics." Tell me, does telling hilariously stupid lies work on the other forums you frequent? Because it usually doesn't go over well here.

by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2020 7:43 PM

[quote] They pushed for the voting process to be as convoluted and confusing as they could, with as little oversight as possible, so they could cheat their asses off.

Sure, Jan.

Asking to allow vote by mail during a pandemic isn't that convoluted

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2020 7:50 PM

The Trump Administration itself has stated this was the most secure vote ever in the US.

Only one member of the Administration thinks otherwise. And he has alot at stake,

by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2020 7:52 PM

The GOP is just pissed off that it couldn't enact its usually voter repression and obstacles this time.

by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2020 7:52 PM

Like Trump, our hilariously inept troll is just throwing shit at the wall and desperately hoping that something will stick, R38.

by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2020 7:53 PM

[quote] You know how they lost support in all demographics and still managed to win? They didn't.

Yes, the Dems lost a tiny amount of support from minorities but gained in white men and women. and thus, won.

I do think it's suspicious that Biden won but alot of down ballot Dems lost--but I think that points to cheating by the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2020 7:54 PM

The dumb cunt filming it is no inch high private eye. I bet she’s also 200 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2020 7:56 PM

I have replies 37 through 42 missing. Were all those replies from the same person?

by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2020 7:59 PM

Y'all doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2020 8:01 PM

R31 Someone actually watched the video!

by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2020 8:03 PM

R42, I disagree about the difference in votes from Biden and down-ballot races. Lots of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents hated Trump enough to vote for Biden, but they still voted for Republicans for everything else.

In the same way it makes no sense for Dems to cheat so Biden wins and let the down-ballots go Republican, it also doesn't make sense for Republicans to cheat to win Senate and House seats and let Dems have the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 47November 21, 2020 10:47 PM

R42, I disagree about the difference in votes from Biden and down-ballot races. Lots of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents hated Trump enough to vote for Biden, but they still voted for Republicans for everything else.

In the same way it makes no sense for Dems to cheat so Biden wins and let the down-ballots go Republican, it also doesn't make sense for Republicans to cheat to win Senate and House seats and let Dems have the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 48November 21, 2020 10:47 PM

I haven't seen any indication that down ballot Republicans were more popular than Trump. Trump was clocking 95-98% approval ratings within the Republican Party in October. Even if that's inflated he's blowing the popularity of Congress out of the water (they regularly poll under 30% approval.)

If Congress and the presidency were mismatched, it is a lot more likely that Trump would have won and people would have voted for local moderate Democrats down ballot. This did not happen, obviously.

Biden barely campaigned at all, and he isn't particularly popular within his own party. Trump-hating Republicans are a rarity, Biden-hating Democrats are common.

by Anonymousreply 49November 22, 2020 1:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!