Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blair Erskine - another trumptard harassing a teacher over Biden win

She filmed herself doing this, so fuck her. She's bitching out a teacher over some classwork where her son had to color in a map of the red and blue states this election, and write down how many electoral college votes tRump and Biden won this election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2020 9:35 PM

I'm not sure if this is going to get removed by the mods over at Reddit soon, but the thread has already been locked. Here is another video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2020 1:52 PM

You do realize Blair is a comedienne and her videos are satire. They’re really good though because they are so spot on.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2020 1:53 PM

You realize she's a comedian and this video is one of her comedy routines, right, OP?

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2020 1:54 PM

I think OP is Blair Erskine.

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2020 1:56 PM

OP, no I did not know she's a comedian - she did totally fool me though! :D

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2020 1:58 PM

Reposting what may be her best video, the Halloween mashup with comedian Brent Terhune

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2020 2:11 PM

I’m sick of these “satirists” whose whole schtick is imitating trumptards & calling it comedy. That’s not satire. It’s just taking other people’s words & pretending they’re funny.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2020 3:43 PM

R7 We anxiously await your next comedic performance.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2020 3:48 PM

Pretending to be a trumptard & calling it comedy has only been done 972,461 times.

It’s so funny.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2020 6:28 PM

[quote]Pretending to be a trumptard & calling it comedy has only been done 972,461 times.

I have no idea what your talkin about.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2020 6:43 PM

It's actually funny!

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2020 8:41 PM

White bitches be cray-cray.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2020 10:00 PM

This parody video she did and posted to Twitter fooled Michael Moore, who retweeted it, telling his followers that this was why Trump was gonna get re-elected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2020 10:29 PM

I think she's very amusing. She fools a lot of people.

Why is it necessary to go into politics in the class? Especially in such a divisive time. It would be lovely if we could discuss anything and everything but we can't. There's an awful lot to learn without this. Families can teach this at home.

Better question - could they name all the states on the map correctly and their capitols? The names are preprinted for goodness sake - at least make them know how many electoral votes each state has. Just teaching how the system works would have been the smarter class but this was easier for a teacher to do.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2020 11:15 PM

R13 you can hear tropical insects and the air is obviously not ice cold. Whoever’s fooled by that is indeed a fool. She’s funny though.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2020 11:51 PM

Brent Terhune is also pretty funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2020 11:59 PM

This video may be a comedy bit -But this shit is really happening. I'm a teacher, and one of my colleagues got shouted at by an angry parent for "teaching lies" to her third grader and "bringing inappropriate materials into the classroom." The lies and materials? They read this week's Scholastic News student newspaper, and it said that Joe Biden won the presidential election.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2020 1:00 AM

IT'S EVERYONE NUTS???????!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2020 1:02 AM

She’s cute and funny!

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2020 1:40 AM

The video at R1 is real and went viral. A mom calls her 3rd grade kid's teacher to complain that the "right" answer on the homework was Biden won the election. She disputes that and thinks the teacher should not teach it.

The kid did the homework correctly and the mom called the teacher to say she researched on OAN to verify how Biden did not win and that there are 6 states still in litigation so the teacher should NOT be teaching kids that all the states that went for Biden diid and not to say Joe Biden won. I guess Blair Erskine at OP was parodying that mom.

The homework is marked "Anthony" and the mom says his name a couple times. People online started saying things about feeling bad for Anthony and calling CPS to save Anthony and praying for Anthony and wanting to adopt Anthony. The mom posted the video herself and it was not received the way she thought. Funny stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2020 2:21 AM

Rick Scott’s daughter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2020 4:59 PM

She’s funny and smart. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2020 5:14 PM

She's funny.

But it's understandable in this post-apocalyptic (to Q and GOP idiots) era that the wildest parodies seem real.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2020 5:18 PM

She is great. I found her because of her "MAGA Teen" rap. What I didn't know is that she was mocking a real thing. There was a "challenge" online where so-called MAGA Kids posted their pro-Trump anti-LIb raps and they were terribly dumb and hilariously bad.

Here's her parody

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2020 9:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!