Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer still crying over the fact he wasn't Batman

He should be thankful, playing Batman as a snotty nosed teen would have exposed his bad acting earlier. He wouldn't have gotten even the mediocre career he has now. What do you think? Is he bitter? Justified?

by Anonymousreply 218November 21, 2020 2:50 AM

Someone mentioned that he posted the Batman post out of anger that there are Timothee as Batman rumors circulating. I wouldn't be surprized. The post is obviously sour grapes over the fact he hasn't played Batman. He already hates Timothee so this would just be more fuel.

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2020 12:22 PM

They blamed a writer's strike for this but I bet George got one look at the joke cast and bailed on the disaster.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2020 12:25 PM

He's a fat whiner whose had every advantage in life yet, somehow, still made a mess of it. They'd have no problem hiring a messy guy to play Batman (see also Ben Affleck) but this guy is a pussy. No one wants a whining, puss playing an iconic superhero.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2020 12:27 PM

R3 That's it in a nutshell. His punchable, whiny face isn't even intimidating. He also can't act.

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2020 12:33 PM

I don't see anything wrong with his post. But i am still sad about Anton.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2020 12:48 PM

He ain't a star - and the studios know it!

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2020 1:05 PM

Too pretty and solf to play batman, just like Alec Baldwin in the 80s, just check former Batmans, they are attrative men with interesting faces, but never pretty.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2020 1:26 PM

R7 Robert Pattinson is pretty. He doesn't have the acting chops or personality. As for looks, he's often out of shape, lacks definition and discipline.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2020 1:29 PM

The fact he's begging for a sequel to be made from a flop just so he can get close to Cavill and he's still crying about this like a bitch, is why studios should always avoid him like the plague.

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2020 1:31 PM

R8 "He" being Armie. Doesn't have the acting chops Etc.

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2020 1:32 PM

R6 You've just reminded me of one of my favourite Lil Kim diss tracks...

This chick running around with this fake ass gap

And them fake ass raps having panic attacks

You ain't a star and your record company know that!

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2020 2:42 PM

My headline was better OP

Apparently he posted the photo on Twitter because he was contacted by someone who is working on a documentary about the never-filmed George Miller Justice League

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2020 2:47 PM

R12 That contact happened after he posted on Instagram. The exchange occurred after he posted his sour grapes post.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2020 3:00 PM

^^He was once again triggered by Timothee Chalamet LMAO. He follows Timothee like a stan.

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2020 3:01 PM

R14 yep. The news dropped about Timotay and he had to steal some of that thunder. His usual track. Also does no one ever wonder why he doesn't drag his stans in the comments for their own KING SHIT? More proof that was completely a diss on Golden boy

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2020 3:20 PM

R15 his fans are BOTs and yes he's triggered.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2020 3:57 PM

Looks like the “unrecognizable during Zoom play reading” thread was deleted, lol. Continue here?

So is that Armie’s cowboy hat in BP’s last story? It looks like the same one Barbie shared in hers.

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2020 3:58 AM

I have never seen a thread being deleted, mostly they become open only for paying subscribers. Why would this happen?

by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2020 5:26 AM

R17 probably.

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2020 5:27 AM

Do we really need all these threads about Armie Hammer?

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2020 5:28 AM

The Armie Hammer Troll is at it again...

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2020 5:32 AM

We used to like Armie. At what point did we start hating him? Sorry, gays, I can't keep up with you (and your moods).

by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2020 5:32 AM

R18 I've seen it happen a few times. My guess is a publicist specifically asked for it to be removed on the grounds of defamation. I can think of one reference which might be a sensitive subject. Actually, there was probably more than one.

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2020 5:37 AM

R23 interesting. So they do read threads.

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2020 5:46 AM

R22 many of us started hating him after he took Saudi money and didn’t want to acknowledge what it meant to our community, instead he blocked people and kept sharing Saudi propaganda.

There’s lots of other things lol, but that was a big one

by Anonymousreply 25November 19, 2020 6:13 AM

R23 they probably were worried all the juicy BP tea was going to come out.

Maybe we should stick to nicknames to avoid publicists meddling.

Super weird it was deleted.

by Anonymousreply 26November 19, 2020 6:17 AM

What was different this time, because we've been running around the same topics for some time now?

by Anonymousreply 27November 19, 2020 6:37 AM

Right r27, the thread only had stuff that has already been discussed in similar ones.

There was a lot of tea on BP, maybe it was that. The Blind Gossip item made his publicist freak out because the shit the tabloids could get from it, and there was a lottt.

At the end of the day, Trash Daddy and BP did it to themselves by leaving all those clues. There's more than enough tea on BP on twitter and tumblr BP pre-trash daddy (thanks to the hockey stans) that she should be more worried about.

If we don't mention names only unnoticeable nicknames, it's not defamatory. Trash Daddy just needs to suck it up.

by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2020 6:56 AM

He's really embracing influencer life on ig lol, usually people put this kind of stuff in stories, but not him, he makes a whole post. i think he's kind of desperate right now. As far as i know, Cali is having worse and worse covid numbers, so i doubt liz and kids will return. Which begs the question, is his plan until 2021 really to get high and fuck around?

by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2020 6:57 AM

r29 Maybe BP can give him some tips. lol.

I don't get how Ashton's having a birthday party. Wtf is wrong with these people....

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2020 7:26 AM

Regarding his ig hoes, i strongly suspect Bari Prince is also currently in the rotation. No definite proof as of yet (some weird ig activity - she's closed now i think), but putting it out there so i can gloat if it comes out.

by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2020 7:27 AM

It seems Bari has husband and child

by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2020 7:31 AM

Bari was on my list too, but was quickly taken off it, bc husband and child. Followed her for a while, and nothing interesting.

by Anonymousreply 33November 19, 2020 7:33 AM

R33 ha, i don't know why but i thought the kids wasn't hers 😄😬

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2020 7:37 AM

he's unfollowed and re-followed a couple of times.

by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2020 7:43 AM

I don't think she is a hoe.She is a teacher.maybe too smart for him😂

by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2020 7:45 AM

Data Lounge's never ending obsession with mediocre actors that middle aged gay men find attractive....

At least Armie is more interesting than Matt Bomer.

Then again, most everything is more interesting than Matt Bomer.

by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2020 7:46 AM

r36 Teachers can still be kinky 😉

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2020 7:49 AM

R35 true. Maybe he’s trying to get her attention. Does she follow him back this time?

by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2020 7:50 AM

Do you think P is kinky? She is boring af.Maybe she is trying to pretend

by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2020 7:58 AM

r40 i think she tries to be so ppl think she's edgy and older guys like him into her. she's probably new to the fetish world thanks to a certain someone.

a couple of hockey stans on tumbl were freaking out that BP and her bimbo friend were hanging out with a couple of hockey guys when the friend was in LA, so how serious can BP and trash daddy be?

if I can remember, in the video they talk about guys they were out with, but BP says they're not her type and the 'older guy' she's seeing is.

by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2020 8:03 AM

R39 she was still following him yesterday when her Ig was open, today i checked and she isn't anymore.

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2020 8:56 AM

I think boards get deleted when most DLers block it. Armie isn't popular on DL. Most posters here are women. He's universally hated. We hate him too.

by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2020 9:06 AM

how long do we think until BP and A make their pap debut, I think it will be this weekend. The charmies will still deny it though

by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2020 9:23 AM

R42 hmm. Potentially interesting.

Do we really think they will do the whole pap debit thing? Maybe his story today was a hint he’s not so single anymore then?

Re the blind, it’s just fan made bs, just like the two-three previous ones.

by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2020 9:26 AM

R45 i doubt there will be pap pics, can't see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2020 9:36 AM

R46 agreed.

by Anonymousreply 47November 19, 2020 9:39 AM

But nice to see Dree and Niki are supporting team Baby Paige. She's firmly in his friend group, i think.

by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2020 9:47 AM

R48 ah yes, D follows both her finsta and her open account now. And Kaia. Wonder how Kaia got mixed into this. Maybe through Cara/Dree/Dree’s sister?

by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2020 9:50 AM

Also lol at Armie liking LRD’s posts from early November-ish

by Anonymousreply 50November 19, 2020 9:52 AM

r48 it's starting to look like it. I think probably even more so than barbie ever was. I hate to say it, but maybe this is more serious than we thought. He never had the finstas with each other friends with any of the other hoes.

by Anonymousreply 51November 19, 2020 10:07 AM

R51 i also kinda surprised Baby Paige has come up on top. But also not, i just think she doesn't have anything to do in LA and has little friends there, so she's totally available to him at any time for anything. Other girls were at least partly busy with something else.

by Anonymousreply 52November 19, 2020 10:14 AM

Getting out of a 10 years marriage, fuck everything in your reach and getting serious with a 22 year old. Does that sound real to you? I would assume that he would not want to be tied down so fast. Besides, does she strike you like someone you are dying to have a serious relationship with?

by Anonymousreply 53November 19, 2020 10:16 AM

R53 yeah I can’t see him being serious with her either. Also of course you make finstas with the 22 yo and not the 30 something. Doesn’t mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 54November 19, 2020 10:22 AM

R53 lol i don't think it's as serious to make her a public gf. Just that he likes to have her around for more than a quick fuck. Plus, i'm certain he still has other girls to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 55November 19, 2020 10:23 AM

r53 From the way she was talking in her friend's video, a serious relationship is exactly what BP is looking for.

She also said in a separate one she's looking for a guy who's "48 not 18", so not sure this girl has a sound mind for anything serious.

It's going to end badly and fuck it's going to be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 56November 19, 2020 10:25 AM

R56 can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 57November 19, 2020 10:29 AM

Apparently BP and hockey guy's break-up was fucking messy. Lots and lots of shit about it on twitter and tumblr. Apparently she had a huge ass meltdown and made a fool out of herself. A lot of people online really don't like this girl. We need those hockey girls to come through with the tea.

by Anonymousreply 58November 19, 2020 10:35 AM

hockey guy fucked her up so badly she now wants sugar daddies. I bet she wants ryan 'silver fox daddy' more than A.

by Anonymousreply 59November 19, 2020 10:37 AM

[R56] I don't doubt that she caught feelings, I doub that he did.:)) This is going to end badly and we are all going to witness it.

by Anonymousreply 60November 19, 2020 10:39 AM

He certainly isn't going to end quitely it seems.

It's pretty sad that he's going to miss his daughter's birthday, who he hasn't seen in like 6 months, and here he is partying, smoking weed and fucking a 22 year old with daddy issues. It's fucking horrible. I bet he won't miss Ashton's virus-fest. He's such a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 61November 19, 2020 10:54 AM

Anyone on here has endured more than 1 of her videos, how did you do it? I gave up after 2 minutes. How does anyone watch this shit, fucking hell.

Maybe Armie loves his bitches fucking stupid because it makes him feel better about his intelligence. He could never be with an intellect.

by Anonymousreply 62November 19, 2020 11:03 AM

r62 but she's like "super quirky and weird and silly" though, and like no one knows that about her, and she like wants us all to know because it's like such an important part of whos she is.

lolll

yes, i don't have many brain cells left

by Anonymousreply 63November 19, 2020 11:06 AM

Another thing, his friend Theo celebrated bd yesterday and both Trash Daddy and Baby Paige were there. He didn't tag her, but she followed him with her finsta. She met like four more people from his inner circle.

by Anonymousreply 64November 19, 2020 11:43 AM

R64 ofc they were at a party....meanwhile he’s telling us to take the virus seriously. FFS I can’t with this guy

Maybe this was the party BG was referring to

by Anonymousreply 65November 19, 2020 11:46 AM

R64 how do you know she was there ?

by Anonymousreply 66November 19, 2020 11:48 AM

R66 She followed him at the same time. As did that friend sonotdown.

by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2020 11:53 AM

Yeah, looks like covid doesn't exist in Armieland.

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2020 11:53 AM

Trash Daddy trashing our threads lol!

Why so twitchy bitch???

by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2020 12:00 PM

R55 Armie needs constant company.

For all his libertine inclinations he needs a woman to look after his emotional needs.

I guess she must be his princess by day.

She'd do my fucking head in.

by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2020 12:08 PM

Theo started following her a long time ago

by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2020 12:10 PM

R59 Don't we all!

by Anonymousreply 72November 19, 2020 12:13 PM

R69 I wonder what it was that made him want the thread deleted? lol. There was a lot of tea on there but pretty much shit that’s been discussed on other ones.

R70 I think BP is where he indulges in the brat taming he supposedly enjoys, especially in the way she acts childish and bratty in her vid. I think Courtney was Princess by day

I get the vibe Crazy J was for primal hunter Armie. She would be into shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 73November 19, 2020 12:15 PM

Do you think Trash Daddy's friends have to struggle to contain their internal cringe when they meet BP?

Or did they always know he was a super basic bitch?

by Anonymousreply 74November 19, 2020 12:23 PM

I think Ryan should start doing naked workout classes online.

Lots of stretching and lunging

Give the boys what they want!

by Anonymousreply 75November 19, 2020 12:26 PM

R74 since all they prob do is get drugged up together, prob not tbh.

by Anonymousreply 76November 19, 2020 12:43 PM

Charmies crowing that DeuxMoi has 'debunked' the Kitten DMs.

Someone's cleaners have been busy lately lol.

By debunked I think they just mean you can fake DM convos which I thought was obvious in any case?

I can't link because DeuxMoi won't let me follow them. SAD.

by Anonymousreply 77November 19, 2020 12:54 PM

Imagine being a famous 34 year old father of 2 in the middle of a bitter divorce and thinking "you know what my 22 year old girlfriend and I really need, finstas, that will solve everything." Lol, so sad. Just make a damn group text with your friends, he’s acting like a teenager

We all know you’re getting high and doing kinky shit with Paige, just own it....

by Anonymousreply 78November 19, 2020 1:13 PM

2 influencer posts for Armie in a week? His little sugar baby Influenster is rubbing off on him.

What will he promote next, the hardware stores newest rope range, daddies new plugs, coke?

by Anonymousreply 79November 19, 2020 1:17 PM

R78 He can do what he likes.

He's separated.

It's the child abandonment that looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 80November 19, 2020 1:19 PM

So this girl just moved to LA and was like you know who I should fuck around with, the fucked up and toxic deadbeat dad in the middle of a bitter divorce and custody battle?

This little girl is 100% not normal. Paige Lorenze, you have a lot to learn.

by Anonymousreply 81November 19, 2020 1:22 PM

R77 Just seen the DeuxMoi article.

Really lame.

I think its just the Charmies trying to discredit any and all DMs that come to light in future.

They're playing a dangerous game because if the Kitten was legit they may just push her into launching more material into the public sphere.

Charmies are SO dumb.

by Anonymousreply 82November 19, 2020 1:23 PM

R81 We were all stupid at 22?

I certainly got taken in by an Armie back in the day.

Tall, rich, handsome - utterly charming for a few months then the mask slipped.

by Anonymousreply 83November 19, 2020 1:26 PM

R79 Too late.

Trash Daddy's friend and co-star Dakota has already beaten him to the butt plug Insta promotional gig.

by Anonymousreply 84November 19, 2020 1:28 PM

R84 has anyone let Armie know he would fucking love that 😂

by Anonymousreply 85November 19, 2020 1:34 PM

R85 These are woke non-gendered sex toys.

Old style sex toys are too aggressive or some shit.

He'd be WAY off brand.

by Anonymousreply 86November 19, 2020 1:37 PM

That green is one of BP’s fave Colors. Dakota should send them a care package lol

by Anonymousreply 87November 19, 2020 1:37 PM

Lol @ tapatalk. They're doubling down on their theory that all these women signed a written contract to be fucked over publicly by Trash Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 88November 19, 2020 3:03 PM

There's some very spicy comments on the Blind Gossip post.

by Anonymousreply 89November 19, 2020 3:22 PM

Thank you for telling us instead of providing a link or reposting them, you worthless tube of dried-up cunt paste.

by Anonymousreply 90November 19, 2020 3:31 PM

I agree with R40 about BP. Like other people her age she's eager to seem soooo edgy. Trash Daddy is bringing her into his fetish world & making her think she's doing something that sets her apart. Doubt she ever did much kinky shit before.

IDK about pap pics, it just seems so unlikely, for the reasons I gave on the other thread. It would look like shit for him to present her as his public gf. Five months no kids, but plenty of time to party, fuck and drug with a (sort of) college student Instaho. On top of the string of other women and the rest of the divorce drama, it would bring nothing but negativity his way.

Older dudes get infatuated with girls BP's age because they think they're so unjaded and have less baggage than women their own age who have been fucked over a lot. Girls like that are malleable, less assertive and easier to control. And like R52 says, her life's a blank slate, she's there at his disposal in ways someone with a real career & other interests wouldn't be. So I can see how TD might be a little high on her right now, but there's no way it won't implode sooner rather than later. Once the kids are back real life is going to come crashing down on TD, and real life ain't what BP signed up for. She has no idea.

by Anonymousreply 91November 19, 2020 3:32 PM

R90 You silver-tongue charmer you!

I posted the article previously and didn't want to repeat it.

I assumed it was in this thread but it must have been in one of the others,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 19, 2020 3:36 PM

[quote]Also of course you make finstas with the 22 yo and not the 30 something.

Of course, it's such a teenager thing to do. She comes over, they're getting high, hey, let's make finstas together! Grown ass women ain't doing that.

R70 is right, throughout the harem timelime Barbie did companion duty too. He needs that I guess, he can't stand his own company. His friends are probably rolling their eyes, they know BP is just a kid. But of course won't say anything, and go along when she meets them and says, let's follow each other on IG! So they do. But they're cringing inside, even if the guys later whack it to her pics.

by Anonymousreply 93November 19, 2020 3:47 PM

R91 TD never bothered with his kids when he was still married.

He's not about to let them cramp his style now.

When he's working again he'll be out of LA most of the time in any event

by Anonymousreply 94November 19, 2020 3:51 PM

The difference between then and now is Liz is going to be watching him like a hawk, riding his ass about the custody terms & spending time with them, looking for fuckups. If BP is still around, she WILL end up as those kids' unpaid nanny because TD won't change. So many older guys with kids do this to their younger gfs. BP got with him for fun and hot sex, not caring for needy small children of divorce.

by Anonymousreply 95November 19, 2020 4:08 PM

R95 He spent what 2-3 weeks with the family in total last year?

Never more than a few days at a time - he even dipped his daughter's Christmas school play to shill in SA.

I don't see how he can have custody if he's not around?

I expect the paid nannies will accompany the kids in any case just as they did previously.

by Anonymousreply 96November 19, 2020 4:12 PM

I don't get in what universe is he responsible enough to take care of his kids in LA right now? Do you think he would cut down on his social life if they were with him. Fuck no. He would infect them and many others sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 97November 19, 2020 4:13 PM

One more thing about the "seriousness" of TD & BP. There's been lots of talk about substances being a thing for both of them, and his recent appearances aren't doing anything to debunk it. Wouldn't be surprised if turns out they're as much drug buddies as fuck buddies, and that's what's behind her sudden ascension in his world. Rumer is famously sober. Crazy J is a mom and a freelance writer who has to exercise some control over herself. Barbie has a drug problem of her own now, but also seems close to her family, so has people to intervene. But BP is out there alone in L.A. & wants to be part of things, wants to do whatever TD wants. Getting her to go along would be probably be easy. There's no way drugs aren't part of the covid motel scene. As much as I bag on everyone involved I hope it's not true, that shit is no joke. I think it's possible tho.

by Anonymousreply 98November 19, 2020 4:35 PM

R88 LOL, absolutely pathetic. For people who claim to care about Armie, you’d think they’d be concerned with the actual spiral he’s been on the last several months, but instead they are serving up one conspiracy theory after another. I don’t foresee anything opening their eyes at this point.

by Anonymousreply 99November 19, 2020 4:46 PM

R99 The main challenge the Charmies have is Armie is obviously closeted so they write off all his obvious posturing to Charmie when in fact he probably does have an actual Russian boyfriend or men he hooks up with regularly who are as shallow and dumb as he is. Timothee smartly avoids him.

by Anonymousreply 100November 19, 2020 5:33 PM

Oh great, the Timmy Stan troll is back. Is it not possible to have a discussion about A, and leaving Timmy out of it?

R99 but he is “living his best life being his true self so happy happy for him”.......

by Anonymousreply 101November 19, 2020 7:27 PM

And the Russian boyfriend was something paid for and pushed by Indonesian bots and weird Timmy fans for whatever reason. Lol at people actually believing it.

by Anonymousreply 102November 19, 2020 7:28 PM

R102 Oddly the head Charmie is Indonesian.

by Anonymousreply 103November 19, 2020 8:36 PM

R103 oh? Who? I didn’t know that. I thought most of them were Russian, Italian and French...

by Anonymousreply 104November 19, 2020 8:44 PM

Does anyone know what BP’s cursive tattoo says? In her newest post it almost looks like it says Armie but it can’t right? Please tell me it’s just that I need glasses..

by Anonymousreply 105November 19, 2020 8:59 PM

R105 I think someone needs to do a welfare check on this chick.

by Anonymousreply 106November 19, 2020 9:13 PM

R105 Apparently it says LOOSE

by Anonymousreply 107November 19, 2020 9:19 PM

R107 really? Well I guess that’s better than “Armie”. (And I’ll start wearing my glasses👍)

by Anonymousreply 108November 19, 2020 9:36 PM

Oh great. The British gq man who interviewed Armie earlier reposted a charmie account post.... I’m sure the charmies are overjoyed and screaming about this being proof and bgq being charmies.... When will they realise British gq only does this stuff to get clicks? They know what sells. And they exploit it for all it’s worth.

by Anonymousreply 109November 19, 2020 9:55 PM

The tattoo says lover she mentioned it in bimbos video lol

by Anonymousreply 110November 19, 2020 10:20 PM

That shit says loose r110

How drug fucked do you have to be to get that tattooed on you ffs.

by Anonymousreply 111November 19, 2020 10:26 PM

The lover tattoo is on the other arm in a different script. Unless they both say lover?

by Anonymousreply 112November 19, 2020 10:26 PM

Loose lover

by Anonymousreply 113November 19, 2020 10:27 PM

R113 just how trash daddy likes it.

This custody battle is going to be a lot of fun. Fuck he’s a dumbass

by Anonymousreply 114November 19, 2020 10:29 PM

I checked out her insta

She has a very long script tattoo on her spine that is from way back so maybe TD isn't to blame for her scribble addiction.

If you do venture to her page scroll to the bottom to see a picture of her dad with his shirt off smoking a fat cigar. Damn he is fine!

I won't link it because he's a 'civilian'.

by Anonymousreply 115November 19, 2020 10:33 PM

Harper and Ford: "why does our new step mommy have the word loose tattooed on her??"

Armie: 😏😏😏

by Anonymousreply 116November 19, 2020 10:58 PM

Now now !!!

You know those children can't read

by Anonymousreply 117November 19, 2020 11:04 PM

Making fun of Armie is one thing. But can we leave the kids alone? They are innocent in all this.

by Anonymousreply 118November 19, 2020 11:10 PM

Didn't she storied getting the latest tattoo on that carmel-san francisco road trip weekend with Trash Daddy? So he could have gone with her to get it lol.

by Anonymousreply 119November 19, 2020 11:12 PM

It may be that Loose is a long standing nickname and not related to TD at all.

Loose unit is her finsta which isn't a sexual reference in my slang is up to date.

by Anonymousreply 120November 19, 2020 11:14 PM

R119 that was the horseshoe tattoo. The loose tattoo kinda looks like it’s been written in Armie’s handwriting though

by Anonymousreply 121November 19, 2020 11:18 PM

R121 He does have beautiful hand writing!

His pen is mightier than his pen-is.

by Anonymousreply 122November 19, 2020 11:20 PM

[quote]Someone mentioned that he posted the Batman post out of anger that there are Timothee as Batman rumors circulating. I wouldn't be surprized. The post is obviously sour grapes over the fact he hasn't played Batman. He already hates Timothee so this would just be more fuel.

Tim as Batman? Who would play Robin? Troye Sivan? It'd be hard to find someone more twinky than Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 123November 19, 2020 11:23 PM

R123 so true. Also they said they wanted someone “Timmy like”, they never said they wanted Timmy. That’s just delusional Timmy stans twisting words

by Anonymousreply 124November 19, 2020 11:27 PM

Frau alert

by Anonymousreply 125November 19, 2020 11:28 PM

Frau alert

by Anonymousreply 126November 19, 2020 11:28 PM

You know i was skeptical about that topless vespa sighting of the two od them in the desert a month ago, but now i think it's probably true. Loose Unit and Trash Daddy would ofc drive around half naked, there's nothing like the feel of naked tits on your back.

by Anonymousreply 127November 19, 2020 11:53 PM

lol at her calling herself very 'mature' in bimbo's video and having the word loose tattooed on her. Keep telling yourself how mature you are BP. She's going to have that shit lasered off in like 2 years max

by Anonymousreply 128November 20, 2020 12:00 AM

Ok coincidence that the lyrics for the song she just posted include “his name tattooed on her arm”? 😂

by Anonymousreply 129November 20, 2020 12:07 AM

Sorry, her name on his arm* I can’t read today.

by Anonymousreply 130November 20, 2020 12:08 AM

But still, I stand by what I said.

by Anonymousreply 131November 20, 2020 12:12 AM

It says Loose

Armie has Easy

They match

by Anonymousreply 132November 20, 2020 12:20 AM

r132 true love.

by Anonymousreply 133November 20, 2020 12:22 AM

R133 Dumb and Dumber

by Anonymousreply 134November 20, 2020 12:24 AM

BP’s parents are both doctors and imagine the disappointment of having a daughter who is unemployed with a subpar youtube channel

by Anonymousreply 135November 20, 2020 12:52 AM

P135 can’t be too embarrassed, her mom pimps out her pyramid scheme in her bio and was just defending her in the comments of the bikini pic

by Anonymousreply 136November 20, 2020 12:55 AM

[quote]Making fun of Armie is one thing. But can we leave the kids alone? They are innocent in all this.

This is Datalounge, hon, not tumblr or tapatalk. Someone posting in "kiddie voice" to make fun of TD & BP (not the kids themselves) is as gentle as it gets around here. No mocking of the actual children took place.

[quote]You know i was skeptical about that topless vespa sighting of the two od them in the desert a month ago, but now i think it's probably true.

Why make it up? The girl who shared it was mostly met with skepticism and accused of trolling by unreceptive charmies, so it didn't benefit her much. Now that we've observed more of the lovely couple's recent behavior apart & "together" tho...doesn't it sound just like them?

by Anonymousreply 137November 20, 2020 12:57 AM

R136 Well she's hardly going to say she's a brain dead whore is she?

by Anonymousreply 138November 20, 2020 12:58 AM

Somebody made the young one the way she is. If your mom is defending your bondage bikini pics on IG, then we can all guess who it was.

by Anonymousreply 139November 20, 2020 1:03 AM

BP is so mature her mum has to fight her battles on Instagram lol.

Where's White Knight Armie????

by Anonymousreply 140November 20, 2020 1:04 AM

That troll on Insta has got some real beef with Paige.

This is what we want to see going forward!

by Anonymousreply 141November 20, 2020 1:09 AM

Will mummy shame Armie into doing something about the looney tune charmie?

by Anonymousreply 142November 20, 2020 1:42 AM

R142 As if!!!

If he couldn't be bothered to defend his wife from those vermin he ain't going to bother over his latest hoe.

Besides if the mum wants to help her daughter maybe she shouldn't be supporting her going out with a middle aged bondage freak?

Hopefully when things inevitably go pear shaped stroppy mum and bad-ass dad can give TD a work-over.

Ooh Italian - maybe some connections....

by Anonymousreply 143November 20, 2020 1:54 AM

If only she knew about the twisted sadistic pervert that her daughter is entangled with....i don't even think Paige knows a quarter of truth when it comes to that man.

by Anonymousreply 144November 20, 2020 2:00 AM

Lol @ her mom to the charmie: "doesn't sound like a very classy or intelligent thing to do". No, but your druggy daughter is posting bruise and bdsm gear pics on IG because she's dating a 34 year old father of two in the middle of a divorce with mental health/substance abuse issues, who hasn't seen his kids since July. This too is neither classy nor intelligent. Any sane mom would be throwing that girl in the car & taking her home.

More drama! MORE! 😹

by Anonymousreply 145November 20, 2020 2:00 AM

I’m sure openly posting about all the drugs you’re taking will help the whole “I want custody” thing.

by Anonymousreply 146November 20, 2020 2:16 AM

Why would they consider Timothee for Batman when Robert Pattinson is already Batman?

by Anonymousreply 147November 20, 2020 2:26 AM

R147 if I remember the headline correctly, someone said they wanted a Timmy like actor for a Batman series (?)

by Anonymousreply 148November 20, 2020 2:29 AM

It's meant to be young Batman, when he's around 17 so of course they are looking for a Timmy-type. It's a HBO Max series so no Timmy would never do it and is definitely not seriously in the running. The only place to claim they are looking at Timmy specifically is one of those comic book blogs that always make stuff up as Armie would know as he's been the subject of many false rumors on them, including Batman and most recently Hawkman.

by Anonymousreply 149November 20, 2020 2:32 AM

this girl thought the hockey stans to who came for her were bad, this is only her first taste of the charmies. This is going to be fun to watch.

Her mom needs to sit this one out, she's only making it worse tbh

by Anonymousreply 150November 20, 2020 2:32 AM

Yessss at the drama. It was bound to happen LOLOL

by Anonymousreply 151November 20, 2020 2:34 AM

Delete this thread too. Too many deranged women in here.

by Anonymousreply 152November 20, 2020 2:37 AM

those IG comments are getting fucking messy. She should of just ignored it. Ol' Nancy jumping in and Paige making fun of Charmies just made shit a wholeee lot worse. U think she would of learnt the last time a stan base came for her.

by Anonymousreply 153November 20, 2020 2:45 AM

R153 have*

by Anonymousreply 154November 20, 2020 2:48 AM

not the fresh start in LA BP was looking for, huh. what did she expect was going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 155November 20, 2020 2:50 AM

[quote] Someone posting in "kiddie voice" to make fun of TD & BP

Who are TP and BP?

by Anonymousreply 156November 20, 2020 2:59 AM

R156 Trash Daddy and Baby Paige

by Anonymousreply 157November 20, 2020 3:00 AM

Paige is so stupid.She thinks she is unque.He'll dump her ass soon with that behaviour😂And her mom is just🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 158November 20, 2020 3:02 AM

Her mom really is something else, going on about "classy and intelligent"....pretty sure they're two words that BP will never understand

by Anonymousreply 159November 20, 2020 3:13 AM

someone ask Nancy if she thinks BP's 'loose' tattoo is classy and intelligent

by Anonymousreply 160November 20, 2020 3:14 AM

R102 what's weird is you thinking Timmy stans pay for BOTs. That's a new one. Is that you, Armie?

by Anonymousreply 161November 20, 2020 3:22 AM

^^ Why would Timmy stans imply Armie was cheating on him with the Russian boyfriend if they don't want Armie connected to Timothee? That conspiracy sounds like something a nut from tapatalk made up.

by Anonymousreply 162November 20, 2020 3:24 AM

It was russian fan with fake indentity who is obsessed with A and T.

by Anonymousreply 163November 20, 2020 3:33 AM

R163 who told you this and which fan?

by Anonymousreply 164November 20, 2020 3:36 AM

All this to make Armie seem straight. They should try to keep him out if the public eye because as soon as he moves he reveals himself.

by Anonymousreply 165November 20, 2020 3:39 AM

Went to check out the insta comments on Baby Paige's latest post. Love the drama, also she's really thin skinned, i predict meltdowns lol.

by Anonymousreply 166November 20, 2020 4:02 AM

Armie will be teaching her how he treats his fans with his fave expression and hand gesture: Fuck off 🖕

by Anonymousreply 167November 20, 2020 4:22 AM

R163 It's strange that people want to silence this Russian boyfriend rumor so desperately. Also it's sprouted a Charmie like conspiracy about a Russian fan buying Indonesian Bots. Seems legit?

by Anonymousreply 168November 20, 2020 5:25 AM

[quote]Paige making fun of Charmies just made shit a wholeee lot worse.

She just unleashed hell on herself. Chile. Should have just sat there and ate her food.😹

by Anonymousreply 169November 20, 2020 5:53 AM

She deleted her "😂" comment..

by Anonymousreply 170November 20, 2020 6:15 AM

R169 Oh lawd, this girl has been around 2 minutes and is already causing trouble. I don't even like Charmies, but fuck, just ignore them.

With hockey dude, she got absolutely slammed online for doxing underage girls, so gross. there's a lot of shit on her epic meltdown on twitter and tumblr. She made a lottttttt of people mad.

by Anonymousreply 171November 20, 2020 6:24 AM

Charmies are desperate. Someone already made an account called “Paige is a beard” or something. And tons of Elizabeth hate accounts. I’m not a fan of Liz but come on. How sad.

These kids should get off tumblr and get some fresh air.

And yes, the more you engage with them, the most desperate they get, so I agree r171. Ignoring them is best.

by Anonymousreply 172November 20, 2020 6:59 AM

And again, it's Liz' fault Trash Daddy is selfdestructing, because she ruined his self- esteem. Lol, tapatalk is a riot.

by Anonymousreply 173November 20, 2020 7:19 AM

If BP wants to be with TD, she better get used to the crazy charmies coming after her. I thought this hoe would be boring, but if she keeps having online meltdowns, I'm here for it.

Look, coming for her mum was next level I must admit lol, but she did that to herself and she should of just shut the fuck up and ignored them, BP too. The worse thing you can do pour more fuel onto the fire. Now that BP has pissed off his 'fans', this won't be the last time they troll her like that.

I'm sure TD would of treated her to some rope play to make her feel better.

by Anonymousreply 174November 20, 2020 8:59 AM

Lol at Charmies on tumblr saying people should troll P because she’s a sham gf anyway

😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 175November 20, 2020 10:16 AM

*should'nt

by Anonymousreply 176November 20, 2020 10:17 AM

R174 probably bought her some new toys they could play with and a bag of coke, BP and TD will be okay

by Anonymousreply 177November 20, 2020 10:19 AM

r172 They're not kids. Most of them are middle age.

by Anonymousreply 178November 20, 2020 12:27 PM

Oop, Liz has said on her latest post they'll are going back to LA 'soon'. Will she play a happy family with BP and TD? I have my popcorn ready.

by Anonymousreply 179November 20, 2020 12:33 PM

R179 if she doesn’t know already, she’s not going to take the addition of BP into the mix well. Yessss for the drama that’s going to go down 😂

TD needs to get his shit together quick and fucking around with loose unit BP and his little finsta shit ain’t it. It’s not just the age difference, this bitch is immature as fuck and I’m predicting quite unhinged.

The stans have blamed Liz for TD messing around with all the hoes, who are they going to blame when he’s doing all the same shit when his kids are back.

by Anonymousreply 180November 20, 2020 1:15 PM

R180 Armie is immature and unhinged so they're a good match.

Bring on the drama!

And super lol at the Charmies complaining that Armie let his beard laugh at them yesterday.

They're clowns - laughter is the correct response.

by Anonymousreply 181November 20, 2020 1:41 PM

R179, Liz storied a while ago that she'd signed a contract for a new tv hosting gig that would start early next year. So it figures the standoff won't be going on for much longer. Didn't one of those articles about the legal filings last month say she and Trash Daddy have some kind of custody hearing in January too?

R180, there's no way Liz doesn't know about ALL the women. No doubt she's been getting reports from the inside, from mutuals. She will not make life easy for Trash Daddy and Baby P, you can bet on it.

It was stupid of those charmies to go into BP's insta but she was even dumber for responding and letting her mom get involved. For those whose main interest is the entertainment tho, it was a very good sign. We hoped BP would work the same magic with Trash Daddy's stans that she did in her hockey's guy's world, with meltdowns, doxxing & other fuckery, and she's off to a good start!

by Anonymousreply 182November 20, 2020 1:56 PM

R182 There's not much Liz can or should do.

TD isn't interested in his kids so that's not much a bargaining chip

She can't really do a better job of trashing his reputation that he's already doing.

Just get some popcorn Liz and join us.

by Anonymousreply 183November 20, 2020 2:01 PM

R182 BP absolutely delivered 😂.

Getting mom to join in wasn’t a good choice, looks like it made the trolls even more fired-up, especially when her mom is saying people aren’t ‘classy' or 'intelligent' lol, she mustn’t know her daughter well enough, last time I checked BP was neither of those.

She learnt absolutely nothing from her epic meltdown after hockey dude. Hopefully she gives us some more entertainment very soon.

R183 I agree, Liz doesn’t need to do a single thing to destroy TD, he’s to blame for all of it.

by Anonymousreply 184November 20, 2020 2:20 PM

I for one hope Liz unloads the kids on him for 6 months and fucks off and we'll see what kind of a father he is.

by Anonymousreply 185November 20, 2020 2:22 PM

R132 "loose" and "easy". Isn't it in the same cursive script?

by Anonymousreply 186November 20, 2020 3:23 PM

R186 There was a rumour TD's tit-tattoo said something else originally and was ret-coned to Easy.

So many rumours for such a basic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 187November 20, 2020 3:28 PM

R187 it clearly says Easy though?

by Anonymousreply 188November 20, 2020 3:37 PM

R187 What was it before?

by Anonymousreply 189November 20, 2020 3:38 PM

No-one was sure - initial thoughts were it was something in Arabic script or some other writing system.

There was some weird photo where he had been in the swimming pool and what looked like ink had washed off bits of it.

Probably bullshit but Easy is a bit lame isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 190November 20, 2020 3:42 PM

R190 i think a lame easy tattoo suits him perfectly. He doesn't have an original bone is his body and such a basic tattoo is typical Trash Daddy. No wonder him and baby P. have so much in common.

by Anonymousreply 191November 20, 2020 3:50 PM

Given the number of Armie Hammer threads that keep popping up here, I'm considering this a live hostage situation.

OP How much of a ransom are you asking for so that this will stop?

by Anonymousreply 192November 20, 2020 3:53 PM

"Chatting about life"

Is this person a comedian?

Or is she mentally challenged?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 20, 2020 4:25 PM

Baby Paige would like to tell you she is no longer a lover or a guest editor. Source: her bio.

by Anonymousreply 194November 20, 2020 4:26 PM

R193 Hello Fresh Boxes

You couldn't make it up!

by Anonymousreply 195November 20, 2020 4:39 PM

R195 I wonder if that's what Trash Daddy says when he slides into someone's DMs for the first time?

Hello fresh box!

by Anonymousreply 196November 20, 2020 4:59 PM

R196, good one!

by Anonymousreply 197November 20, 2020 5:03 PM

The one good thing about Covid is discovering how entertaining Armie Hammer is. Bring on the popcorn!

by Anonymousreply 198November 20, 2020 5:05 PM

R198 He's the ...

Greatest shitShowman in the World.

Eat your heart out Hugh Jack(s)man!

by Anonymousreply 199November 20, 2020 5:08 PM

Does anyone know where Jess has gone?

Her Insta and Twitter seem to have disappeared?

by Anonymousreply 200November 20, 2020 9:33 PM

BP followed matcha girl/model Sanne now lol. Pretty sure she’s just using TD to link her up with other connections since she knows no one in LA.

She would be being super needy and clingy af since she doesn’t know anyone and TD would enjoy that since he loves women who rely on him

by Anonymousreply 201November 20, 2020 9:51 PM

When this break-up happens, which will because he ain’t putting a ring on that finger, it’s going to be fucking messy for BP.

If all her new 'friends' in LA are TD’s friends, that’s going to leave her with no one and back at square one.

She’s not going to handle this well.

Might be soon as TD seems to be loving other girl’s IG’s including the ocean girl who posted a naughty dance video 😏

by Anonymousreply 202November 20, 2020 10:07 PM

R202 I doubt she'd be lonely for long.

by Anonymousreply 203November 20, 2020 10:14 PM

She is a typical golddiger

by Anonymousreply 204November 20, 2020 10:14 PM

R204 Ahhh just like mummy Dru!

Why would any normal woman want to be with TD?

It's either money or fame or both.

Fuck all else of any interest these days.

by Anonymousreply 205November 20, 2020 10:17 PM

Elrodi likes his last pic and Armie his earlier.did u see they have tatoo on the same finger..(the dot)maybe he is his real bf🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 206November 20, 2020 10:23 PM

BP wishes should could have a YouTube channel and modelling work like that Sanne girl 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 207November 20, 2020 10:44 PM

R207 So does Armie

by Anonymousreply 208November 20, 2020 10:45 PM

R207 Sanne has a million subscribers, makes interesting videos, and has a successful career, things BP will never have.

Maybe she’s going to beg TD to get her 'collab' with her.

She’s very obvious she’s only tolerating TD to meet people like Sanne who can boost her career

by Anonymousreply 209November 20, 2020 10:48 PM

R209 There's literally nothing wrong with networking lol.

I don't personally like Armie these days but back in the day I thought he'd be fun to hang out with.

I'm sure BP is enjoying it for what it is and for as long as it lasts.

by Anonymousreply 210November 20, 2020 10:56 PM

Fragile BP should of moved to LA with a better support network around her and not instantly latch onto TD and his network, especially not when he’s in the messed up state he’s in. She needs her own base of people there not just his friends.

She tries to make it out "oh I’m a bad bitch, idgaf", but she does. She showed yesterday how vulnerable she is

It’s going to end veryyyyy badly for this girl and she’s going to be left with more issues than Courtney

by Anonymousreply 211November 20, 2020 10:58 PM

R211 naive and immature girls like bp always make this mistake, it’s rule #1

by Anonymousreply 212November 20, 2020 11:02 PM

Her grandmom is liking comments under that post It'sooo cringe

by Anonymousreply 213November 20, 2020 11:40 PM

R213 Not as cringe as being a 34 year old man and letting your 22 year old girlfriend's mother defend her from your fans.

DOM in the sheets, SUB in the Tweets

And yes i know it was Instagram but comments doesn't rhyme.

by Anonymousreply 214November 20, 2020 11:49 PM

Lollll r214

I can see this bitch absolutely unraveling if she couldn’t handle a couple of Charmies and needed her mother to jump in.

Is an ageing deadbeat dad with substance abuse issues really worth it?

by Anonymousreply 215November 20, 2020 11:55 PM

Is the dot tattoo still there? Also Jacob and Armie would be a nice plot twist. How would charmies explain and make excuses for that?

by Anonymousreply 216November 21, 2020 12:00 AM

R200 haven’t checked her Twitter but her insta is still there, she posted on her story not too long ago.

by Anonymousreply 217November 21, 2020 12:24 AM

Maybe Jacob and Armie shared a mutual experience at the ranch motel

by Anonymousreply 218November 21, 2020 2:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!