Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Hotness of Tsitsipas!

We’re always discussing our beloved Domicakes (with ample reason) but how about the ass on Tsitsi?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19Last Friday at 4:01 PM

Mmmmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111/17/2020

Anyone? Can’t be just me...

by Anonymousreply 211/17/2020

I admit I zoomed in on that pic...

by Anonymousreply 311/17/2020

He's naturally masculine and also dreamy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411/17/2020

charm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511/17/2020

I knew it wasn’t just me. He is DREAMY.

by Anonymousreply 611/17/2020

You aren’t alone.

Also, judging by Papa Tsitsy - He will age like a fine wine.

by Anonymousreply 711/17/2020

Agree. Papa Tsitsipas is delicious too.

by Anonymousreply 811/17/2020

I don't get the appeal, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have appeal and a lot of it.

by Anonymousreply 911/17/2020

Here’s a nice one of our boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1011/17/2020

There’s an amazing pic of his butt that now I can’t find. 😡 I’ll keep looking. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 1111/17/2020

Yum.

by Anonymousreply 1211/17/2020

I think he's absolutely gorgeous and extremely sexy. What I wouldn't give for a night with him.

by Anonymousreply 1311/17/2020

To our Domicakes fan at R9 — I also love me some Domicakes— more every day. Wish he wasn’t wearing such baggy shorts in London. I mean...that ass should be served up on a platter.

by Anonymousreply 1411/17/2020

Thiem time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1511/17/2020

And back to Tsitsi. Domicakes has more than enough ass for his own thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1611/17/2020

Thiem's appeal is a mystery to me. Tsitsipas on the other hand is a dreamboat.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 10:58 PM

Dominic Thiem used to be bubbly cute but now his hair highlights have cancelled all the cuteness. Tsitsipas is more manly smoldering hot.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 11:09 PM

R17– I get that Thiem is an acquired taste for sure. But...that ass... I mean...it’s almost UNBELIEVABLE.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Friday at 4:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!