Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Holly Robinson Peete says Trump called her the 'N-word' on 'Celebrity Apprentice'

Holly Robinson Peete believes President Donald Trump called her the N-word a decade ago.

Peete star was a guest on SiriusXM Urban View’s The Karen Hunter Show where she recalled her “unique” experience working with the current president on Celebrity Apprentice. The 21 Jump Street star, who competed against Bret Michaels in the 2010 finale, said she spent about a month with Trump.

“He hadn’t really quite started that whole birther thing yet,” Peete noted, referring to Trump’s attacks on former president Barack Obama, or she never would have gone on the show.

“It was a very interesting experience,” Peete added. “It was a trip and kind of messy and stuff. I found him to be kind of piggish and bullish and stuff, but I didn’t find him to be just this... who he is now. I did not see that. So, I think the combination of power and corruption and all that stuff just made him go to that next level.”

Overall, the Hangin’ With Mr. Cooper star said Trump was “kind of lovely” — to her face.

“Shortly after the finale, rumors started going around that he had tossed out an N-word in referring to me. And I was like, ‘Huh?’ And then when the producer told me when it happened during the finale. I remember the moment,” Peete said of when she thinks Trump used the slur.

“I wasn’t in earshot, but I could see them deciding between me and Bret Michaels,” she continued. “There was a moment where [Trump] was talking with producers and they’re really animated and that was when I heard that he said, ‘They want the N-word to win.’ Because I guess the network wanted me to win or me to be chosen, and Trump wanted Bret. And the quote was, ‘They want the N-word to win.’”

There have long been rumors that tapes exist of Trump saying the N-word during his 14-season run as host of The Apprentice. But there’s no proof any actually exist. He has denied making racist remarks and most recently declared himself the “least racist person.” That doesn’t track to Peete, though.

“You know, how could anybody believe that he wouldn’t say something like that? I firmly believe he probably uses that language all the time,” she shared.

Peete said she didn’t address the rumors because she didn’t think her story would make a difference.

“By the time [the rumors] sort of started resurfacing, I didn’t even really address it too much because I felt like, what difference is it going to make? People have accepted the things that he said that are so vile about so many other people, what difference is it going to make if he said that about me,” Peete shared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2020 4:32 PM

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2020 10:56 PM

[quote] Holly Robinson Peete believes President Donald Trump called her the N-word a decade ago.

Notice the word "believes" he called her the n-word.

Why not mention this, say...... TEN YEARS AGO?

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2020 10:57 PM

Why, r2? Do you think anyone believes that Trump has not routinely used the n-word his entire life? You can be sure he wasn't trying to keep "Negroes" out of his tenements in Queens those many decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2020 11:21 PM

So, he called her the N-word. Tom Arnold said he called his son Barron a retard. He told another contestant that she would look "pretty on her knees". I'm sure that's just the beginning and there's more that didn't come out.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2020 11:38 PM

NOW a warning?

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2020 11:44 PM

Right on time, whore; not.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2020 11:45 PM

I would've called her the n-word too, if she kept trying to sell me Lipozene.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2020 2:23 AM

I believe it. The rumor that this happened to someone has been out for awhile. She is correct, it would not have changed anything so why put a target on her back.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2020 5:03 AM

I think she would have mentioned this long before now if it was true. I mean shes on social media 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2020 5:05 AM

Again, she stated it would not have a difference.

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2020 5:38 AM

This didn't happen. Another "celebrity" trying desperately to gain some relevance.

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2020 6:54 AM

R11 I know right? This admission so late in the game comes off as incredibly weak

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2020 7:12 AM

The stories are going to start coming out. More affairs; more rapes; more illegal stuff...

Can't wait to read the definitive book about Trump's presidency. And not by some asslicker like Bob Woodward. It will be appalling.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2020 8:13 AM

“After 4 years of racist tirades from the Office of the President and after an election being deemed too close to call by the Republicans because of voting numbers that are pretty close and the President is in the process of conducting a coup... I thought now, right now, would be the perfect time to come forward!”

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2020 8:15 AM

Coincidentally, after Trump is out of office they’re pitching him and Ivanka a sitcom. It’s called ‘Hangin with Mr. Pooper’”.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2020 8:17 AM

So do the naysayers think he didn't say it on reference to HRP, or that he has never said it?

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2020 2:29 PM

[quote] Do you think anyone believes that Trump has not routinely used the n-word his entire life?

He doesn't seem like the type that would actually care enough about something to do that. Probably doesn't say fag either, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2020 9:32 PM

R17 = clueless, stupid, and probably a racist

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2020 9:34 PM

His Deplorable MAGA morons would cheer this on. The rest of us already know he's an old racist.

by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2020 9:36 PM

Of course he said it and the responses here demonstrate preceisly why she never came forward. Idiots either outright denying or accusing of her motives. You think someone who refers to certain countries as shitholes doesn't have the same contempt for the people who populate them?

by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2020 9:38 PM

All PR is good PR.

by Anonymousreply 21November 18, 2020 9:39 PM

R9, if she was making it up to take him down.....why didn't she say this before the 2016 election?

She's telling the truth. Mary Trump made it clear that Donald used the n-word. She's just confirming what we already know

by Anonymousreply 22November 18, 2020 10:22 PM

Noel Casler already reported that Trump used the N-word to describe her

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2020 4:37 AM

Holly was a sneak who railroaded and blamed Cyndi Lauper for stuff she herself did and took credit for others' work. When lovable Cyndi decided she didn't feel it worth her while to defend herself, and Trump fired her, I stopped watching the show. Yes, I regret watching it at all now. It didn't leave me with a good impression of Holly at all either.

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2020 5:04 AM

"Lovable Cyndi"?!!! OMG! LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 25November 19, 2020 5:34 AM

Of course he said it and probably says it still.

by Anonymousreply 26November 19, 2020 5:41 AM

OP spins the thread title vs. what his source actually reported. OP, you are a liar.

OP's thread title:

[quote] Holly Robinson Peete says Trump called her the 'N-word' on 'Celebrity Apprentice'

What is actually stated in the article:

[quote] Holly Robinson Peete believes President Donald Trump called her the N-word a decade ago

[quote] “I wasn’t in earshot, but I could see them deciding between me and Bret Michaels,” she continued. “There was a moment where [Trump] was talking with producers and they’re really animated and that was when I heard that he said, ‘They want the N-word to win.’ Because I guess the network wanted me to win or me to be chosen, and Trump wanted Bret. And the quote was, ‘They want the N-word to win.’”

OP, you are full of shit. Find the exact words of your thread title in the article. I read "believes" and "I wasn’t in earshot." Those much different than what you wrote.

You owe everyone on this site an apology.

by Anonymousreply 27November 19, 2020 6:16 AM

^are

by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2020 6:17 AM

a production assistant who filmed his finales said trump used the n word plenty of times. He uses more curse words off camera. He apparently can't read well though I think he is dyslexic and never got help.

by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2020 6:33 AM

OP, you need help. Your compulsive lying is a sickness. If you are comfortable posting your state of residence, i will in turn post mental health resources you can contact.

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2020 6:39 AM

r27, you owe everyone an apology for being a Trump lackey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2020 3:55 PM

She should apologize for not sharing this when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2020 3:59 PM

Yeah, she should apologize, not Trump *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 33November 19, 2020 4:07 PM

It's not like someone getting groped and being unable to speak about it until they figure out the harm it did. Who in God's name wouldn't call out someone ON THE SPOT for calling them N***er? If it happened, she should have spoken out. Of course Trump should apologize if he did so, but he's never going to admit to it. Unless you know a different Trump than we know. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2020 4:12 PM

Trump threatens and harasses people who criticize him, r34. Fight the real enemy

by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2020 4:14 PM

When I said Holly should apologize, I didn't say Donald should not apologize. Here, assumptions are the real enemy.

by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2020 4:15 PM

Let's be honest after Kathy Griffen got destroyed Celebs were afraid to come after Trump in any meaningful way.

by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2020 4:18 PM

Hey Holly, when does the Hangin' with Mr. Cooper reboot/revival start?

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2020 4:18 PM

America won't begin to move forward as long as Trump supporters are afraid of him.

by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2020 4:19 PM

r36 is a cunt who thinks people who are the targets of racial slurs should apologize for being the targets of racial slurs

by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2020 4:19 PM

[R40] doesn't have friends so we'll move on and let him judge others and lie, just like Donald does.

by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2020 4:22 PM

r41 probably doesn't have any friends. Who would be friends with someone who reads a story about a racist man calling a black woman a slur.....then says it's the black woman who should apologize?

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2020 4:27 PM

[R42] says that anyone called the N-word should wait 13 years before telling anyone about it. I've moved on honey. Put down the Doritos and hit the gym.

by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2020 4:30 PM

r43, look who's talking. You're probably a fat flyover hag. Keep attacking black women, you racist sow

by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2020 4:31 PM

Cat fight!

by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2020 4:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!