Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ivanka Trump was a jerk in prep school?!

I did a search and didn’t see this yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227November 28, 2020 12:31 AM

Ivana was not asked back to Chapin after the breast baring incident. And off she went to Rosemary Hall.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2020 9:36 PM

Oops I meant Ivana. I get them mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2020 9:38 PM

She had breasts back then?

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2020 9:39 PM

What did you mix up, OP? Ivanka IS the daughter.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2020 9:41 PM

The article does not describe a jerk teenager. Rather, a rich girl who was polite and took risks and was fun, who turned into a jerk in adulthood. Reading skills?

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2020 9:47 PM

It’s pretty juicy. Thanks OP!

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2020 9:50 PM

I find it odd that she a nose job in 8th grade and chin implant by the time she was 18. Daddy couldn’t have any imperfections in the family and started making his Queen way back then.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2020 9:51 PM

Author comes off as the jerk, not Ivanka.

Who does that to someone who had once been their best friend?

Seriously, if someone you regarded as a "sister" (or "brother") for decades turned into a serial killer, would you give interviews to magazines describing what a jerk he was and all the douchey things he did back in high school?

Ivanka deserves to be fried for being complicit, but she sounds a lot like every other girl at Chapin and was clearly going out of her way to be nice to the fat girl who wrote the article.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2020 10:03 PM

[Quote] Daddy couldn’t have any imperfections in the family

Why didn't he get a chin implant? Or a hair transplant? Or a head transplant?

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2020 10:03 PM

r5 Just stop it.

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2020 10:07 PM

The little I've read, everyone comes across as terrible there, of course especially the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2020 10:08 PM

No surprise, but Daddy Trump comes off the worst. He’s the douchiest douche who ever douched. I thought it was funny when he knew which classmates were prettier than his daughter and had evaluated their assets.

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2020 10:17 PM

[Quote] I thought it was funny when he knew which classmates were prettier than his daughter and had evaluated their assets.

I suspect he demanded the friend show him pics of who she rated higher than Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2020 10:18 PM

Donald and Ivanka come across as huge assholes.

by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2020 10:20 PM

I don't think this piece will do any damage to Ivanka. I'd be surprised if she tries for the presidency. She's a woman. She won't be elected.

by Anonymousreply 15November 17, 2020 10:22 PM

What were her huge vulgar shitty actions as a prep-school teen? I read the article. It clearly states Ivanka turned into a cunt in adulthood and then she turned into a CONSERVATIVE cuntress, recently.

by Anonymousreply 16November 17, 2020 10:34 PM

Best line:

[quote] One of the earliest memories I have of Ivanka from before we were friends is when she blamed a fart on a classmate.

by Anonymousreply 17November 17, 2020 10:35 PM

You make someone a bridesmaid, and then they just shit all over you!

by Anonymousreply 18November 17, 2020 10:38 PM

She's a twat, but having such a horrible, sexist father helped make her what she is

by Anonymousreply 19November 17, 2020 10:38 PM

Every head bitch at Chapin has a chubby hanger-on.

by Anonymousreply 20November 17, 2020 10:44 PM

Don't people remember her book where she bragged about making the help buy lemonade from her stand, because it was so hard living in a gated community. Zero empathy much less self awareness even as an adult. She's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2020 10:45 PM

Never forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 17, 2020 10:54 PM

I have such second-hand embarrassment that I can't even watch it to this day, R22. The look on Lagarde's face that I've seen was enough for me and I loved it.

by Anonymousreply 23November 17, 2020 10:56 PM

I, for one, am TOTALLY nonplussed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 17, 2020 10:59 PM

Lagarde deserves some kind of award for that. Its not just one look. Its about a dozen smoke signals in a split second.

by Anonymousreply 25November 17, 2020 11:35 PM

I've actually read that Ivanka was a pretty decent person compared to many rich kids (especially with that as your dad).

It's a pity she hasn't been able to split from her father and develop her own ego properly as it sounds like she could've done a lot of good in the world.

by Anonymousreply 26November 17, 2020 11:40 PM

Is it just me or is her head too small for her body? Something is off, but it could also be the ramrod straight hairdo.

by Anonymousreply 27November 17, 2020 11:41 PM

If anything, the clip above and the article linked show that all Ivanka has learned is to bluff her way through life.

by Anonymousreply 28November 17, 2020 11:42 PM

The sad thing is she could run in the future and win -because 1/2 of Americans are morons.

by Anonymousreply 29November 18, 2020 12:13 AM

The morons who voted for Trump will not vote for a woman.

by Anonymousreply 30November 18, 2020 12:17 AM

I dont think any of the Trump Spawn have the "It" factor that Daddy Dearest has. Only the Cult would vote for them, not independents.

by Anonymousreply 31November 18, 2020 12:28 AM

The author is a attention deprived fatty.

by Anonymousreply 32November 18, 2020 1:14 AM

If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt, IT'S A CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 33November 18, 2020 1:18 AM

R22- Can someone translate the convo?

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2020 1:19 AM

R27 I know what you mean. It's hard to pinpoint just one aspect or flaw as the culprit. I attribute it to the sum of the "work" not being a harmonious composite. Neck seems to wide and a bit long, which is why some say she has a bit of a ferret or weasel look about her. Then, something about remodelling her lower jaw morphs it into the neck somewht. Yes, I've misspent too much time analysing her annoying plasticine face.

by Anonymousreply 35November 18, 2020 1:26 AM

Hi, Ivanka at r32!

by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2020 1:27 AM

Not much of a scoop here. IMO, Ivanka Trump can't live down getting the brush from Madame Legarde at a very serious meeting she had no earthly reason to attend other than daddy told her to go because he was busy tweeting and golfing.

by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2020 1:29 AM

R8 is right. While I love gossip, and can’t stand any of the Trumps, I’m also a bit leery when former best friends and associates (like the VF author, Michael Cohen and the Mooch), spill the beans - essentially when it’s purely for their own benefit.

I’m not saying Ms. Ohmstrom is so much wrong, but a tell-all about a former best friend is also pretty distasteful when all she’s just trying to grab her own headlines.

FWIW, I only hope for the worst for the Trumps. Except for maybe Barron. At least not yet.

by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2020 1:45 AM

Yes, I have a lot of empathy for poor Barron. I think he’s living in hell.

by Anonymousreply 39November 18, 2020 1:51 AM

Fuck Barron. Fuck the grandkids. Fuck every last Trump.

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2020 1:52 AM

R38 pretends to be Anti-Trump while bashing people who tell the truth about the Trumps by saying they just want publicity (which is hysterical because the focus will be on Ivanka not on the woman who wrote it).

by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2020 2:01 AM

I hope Ivanka is shunned when she tries to resume her old life

by Anonymousreply 42November 18, 2020 2:15 AM

What perplexes my about Ivanka is the strange, artificial, slow, overly controlled, breathy way she speaks. It's really hard to listen to, one marvels at the alien creature and doesn't hear what she's saying. What she is saying, if you listen carefully, is a whole lot of nothing in attempt to impress. There's a lot of bragging going on, just like creepy old dad. Apparently her voice has changed over the years, probably from some sort of training.

She's created an elaborate façade hiding something that likely none of us would really want to know. The link is a little wonky but in one section she sounds far more normal, and with a New York accent, than in recent interviews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 18, 2020 2:29 AM

The grift is real. Ivanka was supposed to use daddy's position to grow her fashion business. Hubby was supposed to do the real estate thing. In New York.NOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Poor judgment on their part to have accepted those positions. They have to go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 44November 18, 2020 2:38 AM

Ivanka is horrible, but the author just sounds like a bitter asshole recounting bitchy high school grievances at this late juncture.

by Anonymousreply 45November 18, 2020 2:42 AM

"I’m not saying Ms. Ohmstrom is so much wrong, but a tell-all about a former best friend is also pretty distasteful when all she’s just trying to grab her own headlines."

What? Pretty distasteful? About Ivanka Trump? No! Never!

And how could she have made anything about the Trump family grab headlines when the Trumps are such shy, retiring folk!

Well, I never!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 18, 2020 2:44 AM

Idiots. They want to cancel the whole democracy thing to keep this grift going.

Deport them all to the former USSR, they will fit in.

by Anonymousreply 47November 18, 2020 2:48 AM

It's insulting and horrifying that Ivanka or Junior think they have any business even thinking of running for president. Unqualified pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 48November 18, 2020 3:38 AM

[quote] What perplexes my about Ivanka is the strange, artificial, slow, overly controlled, breathy way she speaks

Her sexy secret voice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 18, 2020 3:45 AM

I remember seeing Ivanka in Jamie Johnson's "Born Rich" and thinking that of all of the kids featured she was the smartest, most articulate and sensible. I was perfectly willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and thought she could break with her old man and be her own much,much better person. There was a giveaway, though: Ivanka told a story of how her father, after a bankruptcy, pointed to a homeless man outside of Trump Tower and said "that man has more money than I do now." She then said that she respected the fact that her father rebuilt his fortune (or at least told her he did - she was still pretty young). Jamie didn't ask her what she thought of the actual homeless guy - like, did she give him a quarter or anything? Maybe he thought it went without saying that she didn't dwell on the object lesson her father had just made of some completely random person's suffering - right in front of the person, no less.

That blind spot has become a black hole.

by Anonymousreply 50November 18, 2020 3:55 AM

Not really juicy. I, too, am suspicious of someone who was best friends or formerly in the Trump administration. Did the friend expect Ivanka to publicly break ranks with her father? I mostly paid attention to the anecdotes from teenage time ... again, not juicy. The writer sounds needy, too. Ivanka didn't ask me how my new job was (day after Ivanka's wedding). Waah!

by Anonymousreply 51November 18, 2020 4:06 AM

What's sad is when these people come forward and share what they know they're accused of lying or wanting publicity or being "needy". By Trumpsters like r51. I mean....she said Trump made gross comments about teenage girls, but your focus is on HER?

by Anonymousreply 52November 18, 2020 4:09 AM

Aren't most rich prep school kids assholes? The ones I knew sure were.

by Anonymousreply 53November 18, 2020 4:16 AM

I stopped reading after the author recounted her conversation with Trump in which he revealed he'd been checking out which of the 8th grade girls were the hottest. I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 54November 18, 2020 4:23 AM

Just because the Trumps are ALL pos grifters, it shouldn’t negate questioning Ohmstrom’s motives in waiting all these years to tell the world. As with with Michael Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 55November 18, 2020 5:30 AM

Why do they have to have a "motive"? And just because someone waited to come forward does not mean they're lying.

by Anonymousreply 56November 18, 2020 5:32 AM

How could a person like Ivanka be a friend? It doesn't seem possible.

by Anonymousreply 57November 18, 2020 5:39 AM

[quote] I was perfectly willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and thought she could break with her old man and be her own much,much better person.

I don't know why people keep saying this.

99.99999% of rich children DO NOT "break with" their parents for the obvious reasons. It's not even within the realm of reality that if you have a parent that's worth at least 50 or 100 million, that you're not going to try to stay in their good graces--especially if you have no talent of your own.

Ivanka and all of these kids have no special talents. I know so many rich adult wealthy children that I can't believe can make it through a meeting, they're so dim. Ivanka was never going to do anything special on her own. Sticking up for the old man--and making little snarky jokes behind his back while trying to seem more sophisticated than him--is the best she can ever do.

by Anonymousreply 58November 18, 2020 5:42 AM

[Quote] it shouldn’t negate questioning Ohmstrom’s motives in waiting all these years to tell the world.

Do her motives matter? The article isn't even much of a takedown.

by Anonymousreply 59November 18, 2020 5:43 AM

R58, sometimes these kids do break from their parents. Rudy Giuliani's daughter endorsed Biden/Harris (smart woman, nice to know someone Rudy spawned turned out to be non-repulsive)

by Anonymousreply 60November 18, 2020 5:51 AM

[quote] Who does that to someone who had once been their best friend?

Someone whose old friend aspires to be the heir to an American dictatorship.

by Anonymousreply 61November 18, 2020 5:53 AM

I wonder what the QAnon people will say about him making creepy comments about teenage girls

by Anonymousreply 62November 18, 2020 5:56 AM

Prep schools are for the dumb kids spawned by the rich. They’re on all the yellow bus routes.

by Anonymousreply 63November 18, 2020 6:05 AM

And this one time..at band camp...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 18, 2020 6:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 18, 2020 6:07 AM

Breaking with dad means staying out of the white house.

No integrity and not much sense either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 18, 2020 6:30 AM

If Ivanka had stayed out of the White House, I could see finding the fat girl's stories distasteful.

But since she decided to be White House Barbie and hide every time the going gets tough for the administration then fuck her, she is fair game.

Come on out, fat girls, tell all your stories of bitchy Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 67November 18, 2020 6:47 AM

Fat girl tried to impress by name dropping Newport as her family's summer resort. In the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 68November 18, 2020 6:58 AM

[quote]Seriously, if someone you regarded as a "sister" (or "brother") for decades turned into a serial killer, would you give interviews to magazines describing what a jerk he was and all the douchey things he did back in high school? [r8]

Yes. If, on the other hand, they had turned int a decent person (and Ivanka hasn't), I probably wouldn't. Your question doesn't make a lot of sense.

by Anonymousreply 69November 18, 2020 7:07 AM

[quote] Seriously, if someone you regarded as a "sister" (or "brother") for decades turned into a serial killer, would you give interviews to magazines describing what a jerk he was and all the douchey things he did back in high school?

Seriously, of course I would, I'd also probably discuss the family, how they interacted with each other and with me. If there were any behaviors that I thought were "off" I'd definitely discuss those.

by Anonymousreply 70November 18, 2020 7:16 AM

Donald Trump is charismatic. He's hateful, and he's evil, but he has loads of charisma. His brand of charisma does not work on me, but I can recognize it.

His children have none of that charisma. At all. They will go nowhere if they run for office.

by Anonymousreply 71November 18, 2020 7:18 AM

I hope her and others continue to shine a light on the that fake bitch to ensure her ass never returns to the White House once that asshole leaves.

by Anonymousreply 72November 18, 2020 7:19 AM

R72 [quote] I hope her and others continue to shine a light on the that fake bitch

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 73November 18, 2020 7:40 AM

[quote]Donald Trump is charismatic. He's hateful, and he's evil, but he has loads of charisma. His brand of charisma does not work on me, but I can recognize it.

I agree that there are brands of charisma, [r71], but I absolutely cannot recognize it in Trump, in any form, for anyone. I get that some people go to him, because he "represents" them.

I'm not seeing charisma. Can you explain? Maybe we are talking semantics.

by Anonymousreply 74November 18, 2020 8:14 AM

He holds the screen. You hate what you're seeing but he holds it. Most people can't do that.

by Anonymousreply 75November 18, 2020 9:25 AM

R43: Ivanka has made an effort - maybe taking classes - to alter her voice - similar way the Theranos chick did but in opposite direction.

Supposedly, Ivanka is enamored with Jackie O. so she started to emulate her manner of speaking. Ivanka's hips are too wide to dress similarly. And IT went so far as to name her daughter Arabella - the name of Jackie's stillborn daughter - let that ghoulishness wash over you for a moment. So everything about her is manufactured - listen to her old interviews or when she hosted her fathers pageants. As with her face, her voice and persona are all manufactured.

As an aside....in interviews with Dt and IT - he always mentions how beautiful she is....as if his genes had something to do with it and not the plastic surgeon - and she just smiles innocently as though she was blessed by genetics. I know - a very simple and pedestrian revelation about the world of delusion she exists in and was raised in but always strikes me as so odd when how she looks its referenced by them or the press and the reality is washed over

by Anonymousreply 76November 18, 2020 12:21 PM

Ivanka is the Lucrezia Borgia to Donald Sr.'s Rodrigo. These are not normal people. They're sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 77November 18, 2020 1:02 PM

R63- Do you mean short bus? Aren't all public school buses yellow?

by Anonymousreply 78November 18, 2020 1:28 PM

R22- Seriously, what is Ivanka saying? All I see is hand waving and a embarrassed smile, with WTF looks from the rest. Her statement is incoherent, even with CC turned on. Reminds me of that Miss teen USA idiot.

by Anonymousreply 79November 18, 2020 1:32 PM

The author only decided to write this after he lost. She's just trying to grab a headline. She'd still be up Ivanka's ass otherwise.

As for her necklace- How DOES her boyfriend feel seeing that? Then again, he prob only hits it from behind or with a bag over her head.

by Anonymousreply 80November 18, 2020 1:35 PM

Wait, this isn't Ivanka? Tiffany?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 18, 2020 1:36 PM

The former friend tries to paint a picture of being a normal person in the presence of Trumps but the fact is, she was unquestionably Vanky's smirking, plump sidekick for years. She was left behind and replaced, as school friends usually are. If Trump had won, I doubt very much we'd be seeing this piece.

by Anonymousreply 82November 18, 2020 1:43 PM

If people need to know these kinds of petty details about Ivanka Trump before deciding to shun her permanently, rather than just look at her political record over the last four years, then something is just as wrong with them as it is with Ivanka. The author of the article is petty and weird. She sounds jealous of her former friend and doesn't realize that her actions during the friendship come off as whiny, desperate and needy.

by Anonymousreply 83November 18, 2020 1:52 PM

Did the author reach out to Ivanka over the years? Wish HER a happy birthday? Send HER a "gold plated" (lol- cheap ass Ivanka) bracelet upon her children's birth? Fix up Ivanka with what SHE deemed acceptable suitors? Get Ivanka a job? Thank her for anything? Probably not. I'd have cut her lumpy ass off too.

by Anonymousreply 84November 18, 2020 1:56 PM

The full context of the conversation isn’t clear, but at one point, British Prime Minister Theresa May says: “As soon as you charge them with that economic aspect of it, a lot of people start listening who otherwise wouldn’t listen.”

“And the same with the defense side of it, in terms of the whole business that’s been, sort of, male-dominated,” Ivanka Trump then says, smiling.

-r79.

by Anonymousreply 85November 18, 2020 2:00 PM

R43- After Bingo broke her nose she had a lot of reconstructive surgery and has had vocal coaching since then. She's on her 3rd nose job. The second was the one caused by Bingo. If she doesn't concentrate on uspeaking, it comes out highly nasal and a bit slurred.

by Anonymousreply 86November 18, 2020 2:05 PM

R82- And still bitter that all her pals in Newport liked Ivanka better.

by Anonymousreply 87November 18, 2020 2:14 PM

Bingo?

by Anonymousreply 88November 18, 2020 2:14 PM

Funny her bff did not mention her radical plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 89November 18, 2020 2:15 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 18, 2020 2:16 PM

I was disappointed in the article, it was weak sauce and not well written despite the author being a journalist. It was a string of minor anecdotes, none very scandalous. The only good one was Donald demanding that the friend agree that Ivanka was the most beautiful girl in the class and then her observation that this was before she understood that none of the Trumps have a sense of humor.

Since they were supposedly best friends, why were there not more stories about Ivanka’s wedding? She was a bridesmaid ffs. Don’t tell me there weren’t any bridezilla moments. Nothing about slimy Jared. Even Dumb and Dumber barely rate a mention.

by Anonymousreply 91November 18, 2020 2:25 PM

Any interview with Grasshopperface and Vairst Letty makes me cringe and shiver. They’re so fake looking, it’s like talking to sex robots. Everything about them makes me gag. They have a porno-y quality that normal human people do not have, but that is the Dump brand, isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 92November 18, 2020 2:44 PM

Way back when "The Donald" bragged that Ivanka had her choice of the most beautiful girlfriends in NY and the surrounding areas. It was intended as a put down to Rosie on The View .

His cheap paperback book, which was given gratis to those who attended the complimentary intro to Trump RE investing school, was filled with pictures of Ivanka and a few with her then lover.

Curious if the author of this VF article is bisexual, or indulges as a way to attract desirable men or to get extra attention. Knew many not yet out bi girls of the same era who flaunted their sexuality in inconsistent ways.

by Anonymousreply 93November 18, 2020 2:53 PM

[quote] Donald Trump is charismatic. He's hateful, and he's evil, but he has loads of charisma. His brand of charisma does not work on me, but I can recognize it.

I don’t see anything charismatic at all. Physically repulsive snake oil salesman.

by Anonymousreply 94November 18, 2020 3:37 PM

"She's a twat, but having such a horrible, sexist father helped make her what she is"

Don't you millennials understand that fathers didn't pay much attention to their children then? And Trump paid NO attentions to his children other than the occasional posed photograph. That being said, my niece went to Chapin with Ivanka. Long ago, long before Trump announced he would run for pres, she told me Ivanka was a colossally immature asshole. It could be in the genes.

by Anonymousreply 95November 18, 2020 3:41 PM

[R95] was she popular?

by Anonymousreply 96November 18, 2020 3:45 PM

I was expecting something juicier. Reading that was a waste of my time.

by Anonymousreply 97November 18, 2020 3:46 PM

R96, I didn't get stories, she just said it. I had no idea Ivanka even went to Chapin. This was after they had both graduated, my niece was on to an ivy league school.

by Anonymousreply 98November 18, 2020 3:48 PM

As far as R22 goes, I don't think Theresa May had that much more brainpower than Ivanka. It's not like this conversation took place in the physics department at MIT.

by Anonymousreply 99November 18, 2020 3:50 PM

Regardless of Theresa May's brain power and Ivanka's lack of it, the people standing in that circle all got their by virtue of achievements in meritocracies. Ivanka did not. All of those people have some expertise in governance and global finance. Ivanka does not. She had absolutely no standing to pipe up in that group, with a catch phrase inserted in a banality no less. I have a doctorate in the social sciences and consider myself pretty up to date and historically aware of global politics. Had I been in the group, I wouldn't have attempted to "contribute" to the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 100November 18, 2020 4:20 PM

More variations on IT being a nasty, vacuous, knee-jerk snob with a Stepford gloss...so what else is new?

by Anonymousreply 101November 18, 2020 4:39 PM

[quote] Don't you millennials understand that fathers didn't pay much attention to their children then?

I hate to break it to you R95, but Ivanka was born in 1981

She IS a Millennial.

One of the oldest ones, but a Millennial nonetheless.

Your niece too, no doubt.

[the younger ones are called "Gen Z"]

by Anonymousreply 102November 18, 2020 5:10 PM

"Don't you millennials understand that fathers didn't pay much attention to their children then?"

Then? Trump doesn't pay attention to his kids NOW. When was the last time he talked to Tiffany or Barron? And the problem isn't just that he didn't pay attention to his kids but that he made weird, creepy comments about his daughter when she was underaged.

Weird that some DLers can't think of a better insult than "You're a millennial"

by Anonymousreply 103November 18, 2020 6:04 PM

[quote] As far as [R22] goes, I don't think Theresa May had that much more brainpower than Ivanka.

At the time, Theresa May was the duly elected Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, while Ivanka was the unelected First Daughter and Pretend Princess of the United States.

Tricia Nixon did not enter into conversations at political gatherings with Harold Wilson to try to impress him with her inanities, nor did Margaret Truman with Winston Churchill.

by Anonymousreply 104November 18, 2020 6:09 PM

[quote] [[R95]] was she popular?

More important, how attractive was she compared to the other 14 year old girls?

by Anonymousreply 105November 18, 2020 6:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 18, 2020 6:29 PM

R102, R103, it doesn't matter if Ivanka is a millenial. Millenials usually have fathers who are much more family involved in their lives than say, boomers. I don't mean "millenials" as an insult. Many of you have no idea what it's like to grow up with a parent who takes absolutely no interest in his children. What was normal at one time is no longer normal. Why Millenials as so obsessively defensive is strange.

by Anonymousreply 107November 18, 2020 6:30 PM

I'm not a millennial. I find it strange that you go out of your way to attack people based on their age and then call people defensive when they counter your argument. It's not even about ignoring his kids....maybe you missed the part where he made creepy comments about his daughter and her teen friends.

by Anonymousreply 108November 18, 2020 6:33 PM

Stop the infighting. Focus the bashing on where it belongs...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 18, 2020 6:45 PM

I'm not saying Ivanka is as good as Theresa May or that she should have opened her yap, I'm just saying that the gap is probably not as wide as you'd like to think. I mean, these are the people who can't or won't prevent financial crises, for example. What good are their smarts?

by Anonymousreply 110November 18, 2020 6:46 PM

Bitch stole my schtick

by Anonymousreply 111November 18, 2020 6:46 PM

[quote]The author of the article is petty and weird. She sounds jealous of her former friend and doesn't realize that her actions during the friendship come off as whiny, desperate and needy.

I thought the same thing about Stephanie Winston Wolkoff.

by Anonymousreply 112November 18, 2020 6:47 PM

All of these world leaders come from comfy circumstances, and if they don't we send the CIA after them.

by Anonymousreply 113November 18, 2020 6:48 PM

Only a Trumpster would think it's the friend who comes across badly

by Anonymousreply 114November 18, 2020 6:53 PM

I dunno, I think you can be glad the friend dropped a dime on her ass while also acknowledging that she wanted to be one of the cool girls.

by Anonymousreply 115November 18, 2020 6:55 PM

[Quote]I thought the same thing about Stephanie Winston Wolkoff.

The White House tried to blame SWW for losing/stealing/mishandling $68 M in unaccounted for inaugural funds. This was pay to play money provided by foreign entities and companies for access. Melania went along with it and froze her out. Fortunately, she's an incredible record keeper and has receipts for everything. Now, she's a witness in more than one court action and has expensive legal bills of her own.

by Anonymousreply 116November 18, 2020 7:06 PM

Stephanie Winston Wolkoff seems very fragile and a bit unstable but I believe her now that she was not the thief. A year after the inauguration the info on the scandal started leaking and I thought she and Melanoma were in on it together.

by Anonymousreply 117November 18, 2020 7:12 PM

R114 ughhh another person who doesn’t understand TWO THINGS CAN BE TRUE!

I want to hear more about Bingo breaking Ivankas nose where did you hear this happen?

by Anonymousreply 118November 18, 2020 7:41 PM

[Quote] ughhh another person who doesn’t understand TWO THINGS CAN BE TRUE!

Let's not pretend it's not sus how some people's only line of argument is that the journalist is a bad friend, attention seeker etc.

by Anonymousreply 119November 18, 2020 7:45 PM

With parents like these, how could Ivanka be anything but spawn of the devil?

She was likely raised by nannies with parents rarely present. Certainly Diaper Don wasn't around much. Independent at an early age, gadding about with daddy's credit cards, she was likely jaded and sophisticated before her time. Interesting she reinvented herself as a conservative Jewish mother seduced by political power along with her waxed corpse of a spouse. Without the compassion or intellectual chops to actually have a positive impact, she will be relegated to the freaky side of history, sort of a Lucrezia Borgia of the modern age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 18, 2020 7:53 PM

Because it's true R119

Ivanka comes across no worse than any other entitled teenager and actually somewhat less so, since it's clear she's going out of her way to be nice to this fat chick who is new at school and makes attempts to keep the friendship going even when the fat chick gets snarky.

That Trump comes off a creepy and mean ("she doesn't need that grilled cheese") is no surprise and we all know Ivanka turned into a Complicit Trumpist.

by Anonymousreply 121November 18, 2020 7:55 PM

Type fat chick again, r121. You probably cum each time.

by Anonymousreply 122November 18, 2020 7:57 PM

fat chick

by Anonymousreply 123November 18, 2020 8:00 PM

I'm reading a book now, In a Dark Wood by Ruth Ware, featuring chic rich girls, a gay friend in the theater, and a fat chic stuck in an isolated house in the woods.

The suspense is killing me. Who will die? My money is on the fat chick.

If you've read it, DON'T TELL ME!

by Anonymousreply 124November 18, 2020 8:03 PM

F A T

C H I C K

by Anonymousreply 125November 18, 2020 8:08 PM

I believe she went to boarding school.

Presumably, she had an opportunity there to interact with role models (teachers) who weren't the horrifying monsters her parents are. I know people are dazzled by wealth, but the children of the extremely wealthy are literally nothing special. Most times, their parents are nothing special except for their greed and sociopathic traits--this is ESPECIALLY true in the real estate development families. This kind of business attracts people of no particular talent or innovation.

by Anonymousreply 126November 18, 2020 8:18 PM

R8, I thought the same at first after reading the article. It appears at first that the author betrayed a friendship. But if you think about the portrait she draws of Ivanka, the signs of who she became were present un her youth. Ivanka lets the other girls hang for the breast-baring incident. The author implies that Ivanka never grew up. In fact, she became more self-centered rather than caring. It wasn't a real friendship. She never cared about the friend's life, only how the friend fit into hers.

Ivanka comes off as a female version of her father. The friendship was purely transactional.

It was a good piece.

by Anonymousreply 127November 18, 2020 8:21 PM

I wonder who first had the balls to suggest she needed a chin implant. The chin-less girl certainly could not have been the "prettiest girl in the class" no matter how many times daddy said it. Oh to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

by Anonymousreply 128November 18, 2020 8:40 PM

Fat Broad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 18, 2020 8:51 PM

If you can't recognize Donald Trump is charismatic, then you don't understand what charisma is.

He attracts attention. That's charisma. Hitler was charismatic too. It doesn't mean that you like him, or that you find him attractive, or that you were taken in by his brand of charisma.

His kids, on the other hand, attract attention by playing on their father's name. They offer nothing outside of their connection to him.

by Anonymousreply 130November 18, 2020 8:59 PM

This is what happens when you take a chance on the smart, fat girl.

by Anonymousreply 131November 18, 2020 9:06 PM

We’re judging the author by normal-people standards. She’s from wealth too, and friendship probably meant something different for them from the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 132November 18, 2020 9:10 PM

They went to school together for at most, 3 years, pre-high school. The author doesn't even have any puking drunk/weed stories.

by Anonymousreply 133November 18, 2020 9:16 PM

More about Bingo busting Grasshopperface’s grasshopper nose please!

by Anonymousreply 134November 18, 2020 9:34 PM

Yes, please tell the Bingo story.

by Anonymousreply 135November 18, 2020 10:53 PM

Charisma free and zero class, not even good looking.

But he knows how to read a room (victim).It is a skill that you need to grift.

Supremely uneducated and proud of it.

Book learning is for sissies!

His supporters appreciate this too.

They want a president they can grab a beer with, not someone all educated and shit who uses three syllable words and is able to discuss complex issues on the world stage!

Fuck the world stage.

MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 136November 18, 2020 11:24 PM

Even the dress she wore to the function is inappropriate.

That floating pale pink sister wife smock and yellow unbound hair?

Compare WH Barbie's appearance with Lagarde's who is wearing a classic Chanel suit, expensive pearls and a sensible but perfectly styled haircut.

Gotta look the part, ain't that the first rule of the grift? Legarde expression goes from: "What is she wearing"? to "why is she still talking"?

by Anonymousreply 137November 18, 2020 11:41 PM

R117 I’ve met SWW a few times and I’ve heard that many more stories about her. The less said the better. And she’s certainly not on the right side of politics and aside from her Trump vengeance I Maurer she isn’t now either. She and Melania totally deserved each other.

I can despise the Trump crime family and at the same time question the motives of these “former friends” with their tell alls. Not mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 138November 18, 2020 11:42 PM

People won't come forward if they're going to be accused of lying by people like r138

by Anonymousreply 139November 18, 2020 11:50 PM

What is the bingo nose story?

by Anonymousreply 140November 18, 2020 11:51 PM

Most people don't take "you're not a good friend" criticisms seriously, not in this context.

by Anonymousreply 141November 18, 2020 11:53 PM

Yes, R137, her dress is the best thing about the clip!

by Anonymousreply 142November 19, 2020 12:33 AM

The only thing I know about SWW is that she claims to be the granddaughter of someone she isn't related to.

by Anonymousreply 143November 19, 2020 1:12 AM

[quote]As far as [R22] goes, I don't think Theresa May had that much more brainpower than Ivanka. It's not like this conversation took place in the physics department at MIT.

Theresa May is Madame Curie compared to Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 144November 19, 2020 3:14 AM

[R138] Whats with the Palestinian politics? Was it a rich person rebellious phase, or is that her heritage?

by Anonymousreply 145November 19, 2020 3:37 AM

[quote]He attracts attention. That's charisma. Hitler was charismatic too. It doesn't mean that you like him, or that you find him attractive, or that you were taken in by his brand of charisma.

A burning trash can attracts attention [r130]. So does a dog taking a dump on the side walk. A screaming toddler.

"Attracting attention" does not = "charisma" .

by Anonymousreply 146November 19, 2020 3:25 PM

Stop R146

You and I may not find Hitler, Stalin or Trump charismatic, but millions certainly did.

Hitler and Trump in particular had the ability to inspire large crowds.

by Anonymousreply 147November 19, 2020 3:45 PM

The book was written for money. She couldn't say nice things about trump if she wanted big money. Ivanka is smart but not pretty. She's not grotesque like chelsea or amy carter. Trump is also ugly. Look at how ugly baron is. Trump's personality is about compensation for being ugly. Tiffany is hideous. I love that trump said she needed to lose weight. It's so true. If ivanka was good looking she would not have a fat friend. Ivanka looks unforgivable jewish.

by Anonymousreply 148November 19, 2020 4:28 PM

Barron's not attractive. Gimpy body.

by Anonymousreply 149November 19, 2020 4:37 PM

What book r148?

by Anonymousreply 150November 19, 2020 4:44 PM

from prep to perp.

by Anonymousreply 151November 19, 2020 5:27 PM

I can't find the "Bingo broke her nose" story.

She probably made it up to cover for a cocaine septum collapse.

by Anonymousreply 152November 19, 2020 6:52 PM

Ivanka is clearly a jew. Had to have her nose cut off to look human.

by Anonymousreply 153November 19, 2020 10:04 PM

R153 is clearly a Nazi-wannabe-cunt. Had to have her head cut off to sound human.

by Anonymousreply 154November 19, 2020 10:08 PM

Everyone calling the author fat - it’s a bit rich considering that Ivanka is sculpted by the surgeon’a knife.

by Anonymousreply 155November 20, 2020 4:33 AM

Even back then trump was on the ball. He understood that females are much more popular and successful if they are thin with small noses.

by Anonymousreply 156November 20, 2020 11:14 AM

Vanky had a mini meltdown on Twitter regarding talk of charges being brought against her for tax fraud. She calls it a political vendetta.

The hypocrisy. I can’t take it.

by Anonymousreply 157November 20, 2020 11:19 AM

All jews get in trouble with irs. Jews always get their noses chopped off to look white. Trump's to ugly to get white woman.

by Anonymousreply 158November 20, 2020 2:56 PM

^ F&F

by Anonymousreply 159November 20, 2020 3:15 PM

I remeber when they were trying to pass her off as a model and I'll I could think back then was she is fucking ugly with the same asshole mouth as her father.

by Anonymousreply 160November 20, 2020 3:19 PM

Same here. And then there was the grotesque Tiffany, who was even uglier! They might as well have had Mr. Potato Head walking down the runway.

by Anonymousreply 161November 20, 2020 4:00 PM

Ready for my closeup, Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162November 20, 2020 4:22 PM

Exactly R157, yet people are defending the condescending bitch.

by Anonymousreply 163November 20, 2020 5:10 PM

But.. Ivanka is SO BEAUTIFUL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 21, 2020 5:30 PM

I’m pretty sure she’s still a jerk. But now on with a new plastic face.

by Anonymousreply 165November 21, 2020 5:52 PM

Ugly fish mouth full of huge dentures.

She has great legs. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 166November 21, 2020 5:53 PM

OP Mais quelle énorme surprise.

by Anonymousreply 167November 21, 2020 5:55 PM

Didn't Trump admit, he went five years without ever speaking to his kids. Starting with the Marla affair.

by Anonymousreply 168November 21, 2020 6:07 PM

I know that Don Jr refused to speak to his father for one year due to the Marla thing. That's the only "silent period" that I ever heard about.

by Anonymousreply 169November 21, 2020 6:10 PM

As much as I loathe her, the childhood pictures of Vanky are mildly sad.

She’s always dressed like a Reno hooker, and looks like she’s about to cry.

by Anonymousreply 170November 21, 2020 6:27 PM

She's about to cry because she's so butt-ugly her dad doesn't even want to fuck her.

She'll fix that!

by Anonymousreply 171November 21, 2020 6:32 PM

In all their pictures he’s so sexual with her even when she was a little kid. Gross. Tiffany got lucky by being rejected by him.

by Anonymousreply 172November 21, 2020 6:46 PM

I thought surgeons would typically recommend a chin implant to patients undergoing rhinoplasty. In the olden days.

by Anonymousreply 173November 21, 2020 8:49 PM

Ivanka has had several nose jobs and several chin jobs.

by Anonymousreply 174November 21, 2020 8:57 PM

If Ivanka was an unaffected fun girl, I'd prefer her in her pre-surgery face.

by Anonymousreply 175November 21, 2020 11:22 PM

"This is harassment pure and simple..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 21, 2020 11:29 PM

"You're a goddamn staffer!" Bannon screamed at Ivanka, a senior White House adviser, telling her she had to work through Priebus like other aides, investigative journalist Bob Woodward writes in his soon to be released book, Fear:Trump in the White House.

"You walk around this place and act like you're in charge, and you're not," Bannon said, according to an excerpt published by The Washington Post on Tuesday. "You're on staff!"

Ivanka Trump, who had special access to her father, responded: "I'm not a staffer! I'll never be a staffer. I'm the first daughter."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 21, 2020 11:40 PM

[quote] "This is harassment pure and simple..

Classic trump. I break the law and you’re going to try and prosecute me for it?! Harassment!!

by Anonymousreply 178November 22, 2020 12:46 AM

Right, R178. Trump & Co. call you Thief! while picking your pockets.

by Anonymousreply 179November 22, 2020 1:16 AM

[quote] But Ivanka was skilled at blunting her more Trumpian comments with equally typical acts of generosity. Once, she lent me her apartment for about six hours during a trip home from Lebanon so I could rendezvous with my boyfriend during one of his layovers. She connected me with Peter Kaplan, the late editor of the New York Observer, who hired me as a freelance writer between 2007 and 2009. When I was single, she and Jared often tried to set me up with a roster of eligible bachelors in what I always felt was an effort to elevate me to the ranks of people they wanted to socialize with. That was more or less the end. She still sent presents on my birthday and invited me to her Halloween birthday parties at Trump SoHo. When my son was born, she sent me a gold-plated bracelet engraved with his name. She was never impolite, but we no longer belonged to each other’s inner circles.

IDK, Ivanka sounds like a pretty decent friend even up to the end. This sounds like a jealous fatty BFF also trying to grift using the Trump name.

by Anonymousreply 180November 22, 2020 1:57 AM

To me she sounds as though she was looking for an emotional connection and it all felt very transactional.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Her father is like that, her grandfather was like that and I think the great-grandfather too (although I need clarification on that point).

by Anonymousreply 181November 22, 2020 2:08 AM

The breast baring incident aftermath tells you a lot about what Ivanka thinks of responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 182November 22, 2020 2:11 AM

r180 must be one of Ivanka's sock puppets

by Anonymousreply 183November 22, 2020 2:37 AM

I googled the author and there are plenty of photos of her with UES women and she is unattractive one of the bunch in every photo. Ivanka deserves a prettier, hotter gay best friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184November 22, 2020 2:44 AM

You post THAT pic of Ivanka to make your case? I guess...

by Anonymousreply 185November 22, 2020 2:45 AM

Paris is hotter than Ivanka naturally and I like her better.

by Anonymousreply 186November 22, 2020 2:47 AM

r184, at least she probably has her original parts unlike Mrs. Potato Head Ivanka.

Paris had plastic surgery and is a stupid homophobic cunt.

Weird how on a "gay" board people defend freepers and homophobes

by Anonymousreply 187November 22, 2020 2:51 AM

Paris is a lesbian @ R187. She's not homophobic. Back to Ivanka. Ditch the fatty bitch and make the switch. Some people feel more confident having ugly fiends. Wasn't she good friends with Chelsea Clinton. She is one homely chick.

by Anonymousreply 188November 22, 2020 2:55 AM

Yes, she is homophobic, and she made disparaging comments about gay men.

You are giving yourself away by trashing Chelsea Clinton and people who speak out against Ivanka. Only an idiot would defend these women

by Anonymousreply 189November 22, 2020 2:57 AM

"WAS" a Kardashian?

Was, is and forever shall be Ivanka Kardashian Kushner.

by Anonymousreply 190November 22, 2020 3:39 AM

I agree with everything R180 said except:

[Quote]This sounds like a jealous fatty BFF also trying to grift using the Trump name.

I honestly don't think she's out to make money or a name for herself -- a VF article's wages don't/won't outweigh the uneasy fact that, yeah, she betrayed a friend who didn't act meanly or underhandedly with her.

A lot of the post-marriage behavior the author described is SO typical of newlywed females. They develop a new identity separate from that they had with girlfriends and it means less time together and sometimes a divergence in values. But it sounds like Ivanka tried and did all of the normative things BFFs do for friends who drift apart. The author may not have liked or identified with Ivanka's new social circle, but Ivanka did try to be inviting. That doesn't happen all that often, especially when social classes and money divide people. The author may be old Newport, but her own financial ability was well below the Kushner's.

Finally, the "gold plated" bracelet barb. How did she know it was gold plated? Did she scratch it or take it to Tiffany's for authentication?

Yes, Ivanka morphed into a monster, but it had nothing to do with this BFF. If only the author had tried a sympathetic approach about how an average, normal human born into a sociopathic family tried to be decent, but was finally swamped by their horrific behavior. But the author's lack of journalistic talent coupled with obvious unresolved hurt feelings got in the way.

by Anonymousreply 191November 22, 2020 3:57 AM

She would rip one and blame other people.

by Anonymousreply 192November 22, 2020 3:59 AM

r191 is one of the idiots trying to make the author into a villain and not the woman shilling for her evil, bigoted father

by Anonymousreply 193November 22, 2020 4:05 AM

Sigh. Of only r193 had a nuanced understanding of human relationships or could retain what she read if she noticed key information to begin with through her highly emotional outlook on the BFFs.

[Bold]Ivanka morphed into a monster[/bold]

Best wishes to you Lysandra/her agent.

by Anonymousreply 194November 22, 2020 4:22 AM

If only r194 had an IQ over 10, he wouldn't make stupid arguments about how calling Ivanka out on her idiocy is a sin.

by Anonymousreply 195November 22, 2020 4:32 AM

Only a true moron would think speaking out against the Trumps is some sort of betrayal, right r194?

When you spend more time attacking people who speak out than you do attack the Trumps, you must be really broken inside.

by Anonymousreply 196November 22, 2020 4:35 AM

Yes. As you suggest, I am a dead, broken human, just a husk with no inside, but I stilI wail and weep every time an imperceptive DL looney calls me a moron.

I am shredding my garments as I type.😭

Well, not really. Toodles, Lys!

by Anonymousreply 197November 22, 2020 4:48 AM

Well, you admit you're an idiot so I guess my work is done.

by Anonymousreply 198November 22, 2020 5:00 AM

Sorry, Ly. Ivanka is pretty, white, smart, blond, and rich. She will be welcome wherever she goes. Like a poster upthread, I saw her on Born Rich by Jamie Johnson. She was definitely the most down to earth, level headed person out of the bunch. Love her or hate her, she is the best of the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 199November 22, 2020 6:48 AM

Does she still have a lot of gas?

by Anonymousreply 200November 22, 2020 6:50 AM

Best of the trumps is still garbage.

Don't hate her, but will rejoice when she's in prison.

by Anonymousreply 201November 22, 2020 7:58 AM

Ivanka is a year younger than me, so reading this ex-friend's memories of junior high and high school brought some memories flooding back to me. Plenty of kids were doing the faux grunge thing...I recall our band director being absolutely livid at our spring recital in eighth grade, because one of the prettiest girls (who played clarinet and sat at the end of the semi-circle nearest our parents in the audience) wore her Doc Marten boots with a short skirt. Oddly, girls seemed to get away with stuff like this more than guys...we all wore khakis and a polo for the recital.

I applaud the ex-friend (I don't care enough to look up her name) for writing this and putting it out there. They were friends for over a decade, and she was one of two maids of honour. Of course she's hurt that she feels like she doesn't know her friend anymore. But from some of the anecdotes she shares, the nastiness was always brewing under Ivanka's surface, and so quite frankly it's not a surprise she turned her back on her friend. Good riddance, if nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 202November 22, 2020 8:27 AM

Why does ivanka look like a jew even after her nose was trimmed? I'm not going to pretend she is american. Call me a racist but I will never accept jews as decent humans.

by Anonymousreply 203November 22, 2020 1:28 PM

Trolls are out this morning I see.

by Anonymousreply 204November 22, 2020 1:45 PM

The antisemitism is a waste of time. Boring. Dumb.

by Anonymousreply 205November 22, 2020 1:46 PM

Saying Jews are honest people is like saying you are not afraid of blacks at night.

by Anonymousreply 206November 22, 2020 4:12 PM

Where is the antisemitism coming from? Let's focus on what is important - that the author is unattractive, overweight, and clearly jealous of being the Fern Mayo of the group.

by Anonymousreply 207November 22, 2020 4:19 PM

[Quote]Well, you admit you're an idiot so I guess my work is done.

I made no such admission. I admitted to being "a dead, broken human, just a husk with no inside." You know, without a soul. You, however, have demonstrated a hallmark symptom of idiocy: arriving at an erroneous conclusion on the basis of poor reading ability and even worse comprehension. You can claim I'm an idiot, but you can't claim I said it.

by Anonymousreply 208November 22, 2020 5:39 PM

anti-Semitism Is true though. White people can't cpete against a jew brain.

by Anonymousreply 209November 22, 2020 9:00 PM

Ivanka will go down with the ship when the trump-tantic sinks.

Her fellow sinkees in shame will be Lara, Kimmy Gargoyle, Tiffany and the warm and ever-loving Melania. Along with their no chin men, what a sad sack crew.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Perhaps their next appearance will be in a real life murder mystery, call it "The Ten Little Trumps - Murder at Mara Lardo." Who will die this week?

by Anonymousreply 210November 22, 2020 9:15 PM

Is there a lower bar than "the best of the Trumps", R199?

by Anonymousreply 211November 22, 2020 9:22 PM

Troll-dar the anti-Semite and it's an eyeful of hate and garbage. She is just a sad sack of crazy.

Fucking moron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212November 22, 2020 9:25 PM

Artifically blonde and pretty, R199, and only a simpleton would think she's "smart".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213November 22, 2020 9:30 PM

She's her father's favorite so he will pass the "royal weave" to her when he finally admits he's not running in 2024 (won't happen for years).

Until then it's all political grift and thieving, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 214November 22, 2020 9:33 PM

Ivanka: was a cunt, is a cunt, will always be a cunt

by Anonymousreply 215November 22, 2020 9:35 PM

I notice all the Ivanka defenders in this thread not mentioning the many comments she made about poor people and thinking she is a Queen now.

by Anonymousreply 216November 22, 2020 9:49 PM

No one in the running for "The Best of the Trumps" is an off spring of Donald.

by Anonymousreply 217November 22, 2020 10:54 PM

The author of the article is just FAT!

by Anonymousreply 218November 23, 2020 12:34 AM

Who wants to think about poor people? Just read The Crown threads. Many people are complaining that they don't want the story lines of poor people included. Why should Ivanka be any different?

by Anonymousreply 219November 23, 2020 1:51 AM

R218, true and Ivanka is a rotten, plastic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 220November 23, 2020 1:09 PM

R219 how much is Ivanka paying you to troll for her?

by Anonymousreply 221November 26, 2020 12:48 PM

Quite well, R219. I hope all of you have noticed how busy we have been with the Duchess throughout DL, who it must be known, it's much more of a challenge than Ivanka Trump. If any of you fat whores find yourself cancelled or in any sort of pickle and have money, please feel free to reach out.

by Anonymousreply 222November 26, 2020 2:39 PM

You're allowed to be a jerk as an adolescent.

Not in the white house, in a position you are unqualified for in every way, representing a country as diverse as the US.

Prison.

by Anonymousreply 223November 26, 2020 2:54 PM

Ivanka seemed like a good friend down to lending out her apartment as an adult to let her friend have a fuck buddy over for a few hours. I feel like I know friends like Ly and she's just a jealous bitch. I hate when people talk shit after the fact when there is a bandwagon to jump on. If she had the balls to write this when Ivanka was popular even pre-White House, she would have been more respectable. Waiting until Trump lost to declare Ivanka was a spoiled, not-so mean girl is not a revelation.

by Anonymousreply 224November 26, 2020 3:06 PM

Ivanka is friends with another fat pig named chelsea clinton.

by Anonymousreply 225November 26, 2020 3:42 PM

Ivanka is the incest poster child. She's a middle-aged woman, supposedly happily married with children and businesses of her own, but whose entire life revolves around pleasing and being at the beck and call of her lover-father. She has no visible personality of her own and everything about her from her hair and clothes to her cosmetic surgery reflects the preferences of her 74-year-old father, not current fashions or even the tastes of a woman of her own generation. The idea of her having meaningful friendships is laughable. There is no one really in her life besides her father.

by Anonymousreply 226November 26, 2020 4:25 PM

R222 do you Markle-hating freaks ever think about anything else?

by Anonymousreply 227November 28, 2020 12:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!