Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever stuck your dick in a glory hole? I want to but I'm afraid.

How did you get over the fear of being bitten or worse?

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2020 1:30 AM

Don’t worry, OP. Most glory holes have a red button next to them. At the first sign of being bitten, press the button. It will automatically spray the erstwhile biter with an indelible purple dye. This will make him automatically identifiable to the police. You can be sure he’ll be suitably castigated.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2020 7:16 PM

Not erstwhile. Would-be.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2020 7:17 PM

I prefer to be the mouth in this scenario.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2020 7:35 PM

R3 You don't care if the strange dick carries herpes or some STD?

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2020 7:46 PM

No thanks...don't engage in the big nasty without seeing who I'm with.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2020 7:54 PM

I can't deny that I have spent some time at glory holes, mostly getting sucked but occasionally being the one sucking. I never would stick my dick through without first seeing what the sucker looked like. You can look through the glory hole and usually get a peak of the person's face. Same thing with sucking - I would never put a random cock in my mouth without first looking through the glory hole and seeing who it is attached to.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2020 9:42 PM

Yes, dozens of times over the years but not in a long while. Some truly amazing head, but no bites. Not even a nibble. Everything still intact and in working order. As R6 says, you can usually get a clear visual sense of the person on the other side, if not a clear view.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2020 9:50 PM

More details, please. I'm scared of putting my manhood into a blind hole but I'm getting very desperate during these times.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 11:45 PM

Yes. It was FUN

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 11:46 PM

The whole scenario sounds repellent.

#SorryNotSorry

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 12:03 AM

I wrote this in another thread. A straight guy told me he had a cock come through a hole in a stall which he gave a hard kick. I can't even begin to imagine what shape that guy was in. But I can't help but think if you put your cock into a strange place you just might not be pulling it out.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 12:06 AM

This particular fear is very “the call is coming from in the house”

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 12:10 AM

[quote]A straight guy told me

Sounds legit.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 12:11 AM

I honestly don't know why he would have lied about that.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 12:33 AM

R11 I'm so afraid to do it but I'm also intrigued about having some anonymous guy suck my dick.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 12:34 AM

What if Jason or Michael Myers is on the other side?

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 12:37 AM

What if a WOMAN is on the other side??

It happens all too often...

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 12:52 AM

Here's a wild idea: wait for the guy on the other side to signal that he wants your cock. A wagging finger, a tongue, etc.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 3:16 AM

What if they chop my pee pee off?

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 3:22 AM

r6 has standards!

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 3:23 AM

I want to send my tweaker woman friend down to one

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 3:36 AM

R19, thanks for finally asking what we were all thinking.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2020 1:22 AM

R18 is typically how it happens, which is what makes R11's straight friend's story so suspect. Guys are not just sticking their dicks blindly into any glory hole without seeing or knowing what's on the other side. Usually you're enticed into it by a visible and willing taker.

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2020 1:59 PM

I can't in a million years imagine this guy lying to me about something like that. What if the guy who stuck his dick in was high?

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2020 12:08 AM

^ your straight acquaintance should have been more embarrassed that he was telling a story revolving around him TAKING A FUKIN DUMP IN PUBLIC!

by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2020 12:19 AM

How is taking a dump in a stall in public?

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2020 12:21 AM

Gloryholes are currently one of the only recommended sexual scenarios of casual sex, due to no face to face contact and minimal likelihood of aerosol transmission. Ironic, huh?

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2020 1:24 AM

Back in the whore days of the 70s, you didn’t have to worry about such things. Once, some guy backed his ass on to my dick rather than his mouth. Hot. SF had two places with glory holes for your ass. The Slot Hotel and Club Cornholes. We were such pigs back then.

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2020 1:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!