Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Predictions for 2020 Part 6

Lee them coming!

by Anonymousreply 220February 3, 2021 8:58 PM

Link to part 5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2020 2:23 PM

Lee who? Speak, Spirit!

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2020 3:14 PM

Lady G/The senatrice looks really awful and defensive today. Any feeling on what comes of reports he is trying to interfere with election results in GA?

Also, Chuck Grassley is isolating due to COVID exposure, is this his circle the drain moment?

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2020 3:17 PM

Yes, a new thread for 2012. With hopefully good news on the Senate and as little destruction as possible from trump before. Looking forward to reading thoughts and feelings on the same soon. Thanks to all. In hope for better, less chaotic days to begin post Jan 20th.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2020 3:56 PM

I hate when we don't finish out a thread before the next one is started. Why are people so gung ho to start a new thread before it's time?

I watch a number of psychics and this board so I can't remember where I heard certain things.

I posted in the other thread that someone predicted that Graham would leave early in shame with his tail between his legs.

There was also a prediction quite a while ago that someone in the senate would die of covid.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2020 4:56 PM

R5, probably because even though these threads can reach 600+ they start acting buggy after 550 or so.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2020 4:59 PM

Because people want the thread count.

See the debate threads started 2 weeks before the debates happened.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2020 6:16 PM

Hopeful for some good news into the new year. Thanks to everyone for these predictions on the last threads. You've all kept me sane.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2020 6:39 PM

I always feel more hopeful after viewing Mary Anne from Revealing Light Tarot. It's ironic that an Australian woman knows even more about the US than most of its citizens.

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2020 7:56 PM

R5 this is a non discussion, around 600 the thread will be closed. It’s nice for readers and posters to know there is a new thread and it’s easiest when posted in the old thread. The search function here is far from great.

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2020 8:18 PM

People still want the thread count. It is a discussion.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2020 8:28 PM

R9 Maryanne did a good reading on the next 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2020 8:28 PM

Notice the easy misspelling. The OP wanted to jump on it ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2020 8:29 PM

R13 I’m not OP but let’s not judge, plenty of us find some comfort in the readings here. Much of which came true. .

by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2020 8:44 PM

Who is going to jail? Trump? Don Jr.? Barr? Jared? Ivanka? Will any of them pay for their crimes?

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2020 1:11 AM

R15 Sorry, but you don't have to be psychic to know that rich white people in this country don't go to jail. Like the affluent guy who killed a few people driving erratically got what amounted to a slap on the wrist. So no, nobody is going to jail.

That said, yes. Yes, they will each pay for their crimes, trust me. Not only is it a given, but I did an instant read on that general "will anyone pay" question and got a 'yes' in response. Also, there are still like 4 sealed indictments from the Meuller investigation. And SDNY will come knocking soon after January 20th.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2020 2:26 AM

Thank you R16, walterh.

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2020 12:47 PM

Aunt Becky's DILF hubby will come out of jail and come out as bi.

no way aunt becky knows how to properly suck a hot italian sausage.

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2020 1:06 PM

Anything more on Trump’s energy falling flat mid December?

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2020 11:19 AM

What happens to all the anger, hate and violence that Trump encouraged? Will that energy eventually fade away or now that it's been released, will it only intensify? What do you see happening to hate groups like Proud Boys and all the angry people on Parlar?

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2020 1:42 PM

I do get nervous about trying to fit all this anger and bad energy back into Pandora's box. I'm scared Trump's loss will lead to an uptick in hate crimes.

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2020 5:55 PM

I did a little reading this morning on Trump's current energy and mood.

I actually got the 10 of swords, the 9 of swords and the three of swords, with the Knight of Wands - the card of drastic change - on the bottom of the pack.

I don't think Trump is enjoying his weekend at all, lol.

Per the Palmer Report, one of Trump's real estate business partners, Vornado, recently left him high and dry:

"Vornado had been planning to sell off its share in a couple Trump-branded buildings, which could have netted Donald Trump as much as $1.5 billion in cash. But now the Wall Street Journal says that sale is suddenly off. Vornado says it’s because it couldn’t get the price it wanted. But the timing here can’t be ignored. Trump loses, and suddenly his real estate partner is no longer interested in getting him the cash he needs to survive the squeeze that entities like Deutsche Bank are about to put on him. Now that Trump has lost, he’s of no use to anyone in the financial world, and no one is afraid of him."

Thoughts and prayers for Donald's weekend and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2020 4:59 PM

I had a weird dream last night that the actor from Julie and the Phantoms, Owen Joyner, died, either in a car crash or from Covid, and it shut down production on the whole second season of the show. It was so weird.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2020 6:32 PM

Hi spiritually minded DLers...I know this gets asked from time to time but does anyone recommend a spiritual medium/intuitive who is the real deal and not a charlatan or someone who makes too many assumptions? I once went to a medium who told me all about some of my past lives and some that included my partner, then my partner went to the same person (medium didn’t know this)and was told that we knew each other in past lives and described several lives. Not a single partner story overlapped despite the psychic saying my partner had only lived 6 or 7 lives before this, and the medium got some facts wrong during both my and partner’s reading. I am hesitant to commit to paying for a reading without some kind of endorsement from likeminded folks with a discerning eye for BS.

Suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2020 12:39 PM

Nancye Gray on FB from Clarksville VA. IDK if she does it virtual. Playing cards, Got everything right. Knew my left front tire was bad an no spies in the parking lot. Sells out spaces when she "comes to town".

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2020 4:23 PM

queen of swords vid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2020 5:08 PM

Everyone please stay safe and as isolated as possible over the next 6 months. I know Oracle has said this before but that post is on part 5 so some people may have missed it.

Normally, I don't ask questions of the universe without the cards because I have a "tin ear" (in a manner of speaking). However, the other day I asked what do we need to know for the next six months? The answer"winter is coming".

Literally, for many of us. Both literally and figuratively for everyone. Do not fear. Do not panic. Prepare. Deliberately, calmly, quietly prepare.

Restock your canned goods, your dried beans, rice, flour, sugar, pasta or other non-perishables. Get some extra soap and cleaning alcohol if possible. You don't need to hoard, just restock from earlier this year. Especially if you are east of the Mississippi.

It is going to be a hard winter meaning cold, damp, snowy and wet. Possible electrical outages due to ice storms/ blizzards in some areas. This is nothing we haven't seen before but with covid running amok, it makes things a bit more dicey.

We see many people are going to travel over the holidays so, logically, we will start to see an explosion of covid cases right before the December holidays. There will be a vertical escalation of cases through January. January and February will be difficult months. Combine the escalation of covid cases with the bad weather and we have a potential disaster. This is logic. Be prepared.

Stay home if you can. Raise your personal awareness. Prepare to be in your own "world" ( apartment, house, condo, flat, estate) for the next few months.

Strangely, this feels like the "death" many mystery schools have their initiates undergo in order to raise their consciousness and awareness.

by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2020 7:06 PM

Mirra Rose in Maui is an excellent psychic. You can find her on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2020 4:50 AM

When will Mitch McConnell finally be taken by the demons he serves?

by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2020 7:11 AM

Thank You Novice I've heard that shortages are happening again in basic items.

by Anonymousreply 30November 25, 2020 10:16 AM

Tried to do some more readings about what I have been best at, disasters and such. This is what I got:

Significant tsunami hitting Japan in 2021 or 2023.

Chemical leak in Germany. I believe the city was Hamburg. I got 9/4, but I don't know if it's September 4th, 2021 or April 9th, 2021 because of how Europe writes dates vs how the United States writes dates.

Stay safe, everyone!

by Anonymousreply 31November 26, 2020 3:16 AM

Thank you Walter. Happy Thanksgiving all!

by Anonymousreply 32November 26, 2020 6:53 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!

by Anonymousreply 33November 26, 2020 7:40 AM

Happy thanksgiving bitches. Stay home and stay safe. <3

I really wish Pete had moved to California because California is going to have two senate vacancies and he could have had an easy win into the Senate. Oh well...

Rest for now people because the battle for the integrity of the Supreme Court is barely starting and it will be a good 2 years of epic fights. In February we should be seeing some stimulus checks, back then when I did the reading I thought it would be a sequence of checks, for sure more than one.

We are going to be in a much better place in 6 months. These coming months are still a little turbulent, but with Dems at the helm it will be easier to process whatever comes our way. I don't know how else to say it. It's nice to have competent leaders for a change. Again, it will be a process of about a decade for us to get back to the top. It's fine. We'll make the necessary changes as we transition.

Spirit has nothing left to say. As I promised earlier, I will do one more Angel reading about the other side (in December) and my job over.

Even if the festivities are a little bittersweet because of the confinement and Trump, we have a lot to look forward to these next 10 years. Lots of growth, lots of discoveries, and lots to love. DL will be long gone by then but you will remember me when I say that 10 years from now you will look back and say "WTF was that whole Trump thing all about?" It will look like a bad distant memory.

I'm thankful that we got rid of Trump and that we got a person that will help us get out of the Corona era.

by Anonymousreply 34November 26, 2020 10:38 PM

Thank you, Oracle. You are a ray of light to myself and so many others.

by Anonymousreply 35November 26, 2020 10:42 PM

Yes, thanks, Oracle! Your post gives me hope.

by Anonymousreply 36November 26, 2020 10:46 PM

Oracle, I’m sad there won’t be a DL.

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2020 12:33 AM

Thanks so much, Oracle! Ten years. Ten years ago feels like just moments ago. I guess we'll look back in ten and feel the same. Although the events and changes, large and small, personal and collective are sure to be something to stick around for. Trump and the repellent GOP, a bad distant memory. I hope you won't completely disappear, Oracle. You've done us all a great service these last months. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2020 1:40 AM

Oracle, please don’t stop posting!

And hard to believe DL will be gone in 10 years!

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2020 1:01 PM

Thanks for everything Oracle. You have an incredible gift and I hope you share it with others even if it's not here on Datalounge.

[quote] Spirit has nothing left to say.

I actually feel the same way. It feels like the end of a cycle for me on a personal level. Four years ago, not long after the election, my life started going haywire. That's when I started to take a closer look into spirituality. I hit rock bottom a couple of years back but it feels like it was supposed to happen. I needed a course correction and finding out about my connection to Spirit is what I was supposed to find. Tapping into that has been one of the most fulfilling things in my life. The ups and downs of my life the past few years were worth it. To top it off, I just found out someone I'd been carrying a torch for died. It hurts like hell. I'm having regrets about not asking him out when I had the chance. It feels like a genuine missed connection, like we were supposed to get to know each other, but now it's too late. Anyway, It just feels like I'm supposed to start a new page in my life now.

I don't want to make this all about me. Folks, probably one of the last messages I have is that we're supposed to start writing our elected officials about things we want, not complaining about things we don't want. We're here to help create our world and society. If you think taxes are too high, write your local officials saying you want taxes lowered. If you have a pothole on your street that needs fixing, don't wait for your neighbor to contact someone to fix it. We're all supposed to get involved now in constructive ways, not by fighting others. If you have ideas on how to improve something in your city or state, write a letter. Come from a place of wanting a problem to be solved, not one of blame and anger. There are great ideas in the minds of regular citizens about how we can improve our cities, states, and country, but no one will know about them if everyone keeps them to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2020 3:58 PM

By New Years every sentient American will know someone who has either died or has serious health problems due to COVID, and by the time Biden takes office they'll be ready to go along with whatever public health measures his administration institutes, partly because they'll haver been scared into realizing how dangerous this situation really is, and partly because by then reasonable people will be so fed up with the dead-end Trumpers' shit that they will finally be shut down, at least by the various media who've been pushing their shit.

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2020 4:16 PM

Thanks, Oracle, for your insights. I have appreciated them over the last year especially.

We still have work to do. Keep meditating, keep raising your vibration. Continue volunteering for campaigns and being active.

It feels like the worst part of the struggle against the darkness is passing and now we just have the "clean up" effort. There will be pockets that will need to be "cleaned out" but that is going to take time.

Take some time over the upcoming holidays to rest relax and give thanks for our victory and your personal blessings. You have so many!

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2020 6:39 PM

[quote] DL will be long gone by then

Say it ain’t so! 😭

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2020 6:44 PM

Are dems going to get those senate seats in Georgia?

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2020 7:20 PM

Hang in there kids. We got this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 28, 2020 1:24 AM

Do appreciate all posters and their insights.

That said, like Walterh, am going to dip out for awhile as being instructed or told what to do (per Novice), comes across as a scolding or dissonant energy.

Time for a break.

Meanwhile, sending out well wishes to all and best for the holiday season/new year.

by Anonymousreply 46November 28, 2020 2:18 AM

Amen R46 - When DL got too negative, even here in the predictions threads, that step away did me a world of good. Sure, I'm a bit rusty right now, but it's easier to get back into the groove from being rusty than to clear away all the negative energy that people have surrounded you with. Be well.

by Anonymousreply 47November 28, 2020 3:53 PM

Thanks to all the DL psychics for your insight and helping us through this difficult transition. I'm buoyed by the thought that in 10 years these times will seem like a distant memory.

by Anonymousreply 48November 28, 2020 5:30 PM

Thanks for the empowering and uplifting words here. I hope this thread doesn’t die! Maybe it’s time for a new generation of intuitives exploring their talents to take the baton. Or maybe we just won’t need this outlet in the coming years?

by Anonymousreply 49November 28, 2020 5:33 PM

R45 thank you for the video amazing song

by Anonymousreply 50November 28, 2020 6:46 PM

I apologise, r46. I did not intend to come off as "scolding".

by Anonymousreply 51November 28, 2020 10:42 PM

R35, R36, R48: No thank you for allowing the readers [and I] to post their predictions. It was a fun and a great learning experience.

R37, R39, R43: What can I tell you? Who knows maybe good ol' Datalounge will keep marching into the next decade.

The Vulture/R40: I'm sorry to hear about that person that left to the other side. Do remember Vulture, the physical world is only part of the saga. You never know, romance does happen on the other side. Many of the concepts that we know here are brought from the spiritual realm, like mathematics/governing structures. I said this several years ago, there are souls that meet here for the first time but fall in love on the other side. I was reminded of that concept when you started talking about the missed opportunity with this other person.

Novice/R42: Thanks. It's a time for recharging your batteries for many people. A small respite among the chaos that we see around us. We'll see how December plays out.

R44, I hope we can squeak both of them even though one race feels stronger than the other. We need at least one, so as to give us a chance to work with the Repubes (well at least with 3-4 of them). I still feel we can win the Senate outright. It will be interesting to see what is going to play out before the 2022 elections. I feel like we are going to keep adding from 2020 as the years go by.

R46, all the best these holidays.

R38, R48: When I was doing those readings it felt like so much transformation will take place within one decade that by the end it would feel like a different era. It should be interesting to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 52November 28, 2020 11:59 PM

[quote] I said this several years ago, there are souls that meet here for the first time but fall in love on the other side. I was reminded of that concept when you started talking about the missed opportunity with this other person.

Thanks Oracle. I don't think I've heard of that anywhere before.

by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2020 6:21 AM

R52 Oracle, how do those souls find one another again, if they met and fell in love on the other side? Do they travel together or does the journey separate them once they arrive on this plane?

Novice, you've been nice and helpful. You shouldn't worry about people posting mean things.

by Anonymousreply 54December 1, 2020 4:17 AM

[quote] Novice, you've been nice and helpful. You shouldn't worry about people posting mean things.

Several of us disagree, R54.

by Anonymousreply 55December 1, 2020 11:53 AM

Some of you are so needy. Stop pressing these authenticateds for more and more. Let a bitch breathe.

You can definitely consider this a scold.

by Anonymousreply 56December 1, 2020 3:22 PM

R56, really? Do you not understand what a message board is for?

by Anonymousreply 57December 1, 2020 3:35 PM

I'm not understanding why Novice is getting dragged. We've had some interesting insights on this thread. These folks do a better job of predicting than most of us. Let them predict in peace. Just sayin'.

And remember to mask up around others.

by Anonymousreply 58December 2, 2020 1:20 AM

Dear Oracle, Novice and others, I wanted to ask about Biden's health, and whether he will be with us for the full next eight years. Sometimes I think he will make it just fine through the first term, but then something tells me he might not make it to the end of the second term, say, he might pass toward the very end of it, leaving Harris as president for just a few months before the term ends.

Does anybody see anything along those lines, or what do you see? Thank you all.

by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2020 4:22 AM

To be frank R59 I’ve always had the gut feeling that Biden wouldn’t last, I hope he will make it through the first term. A second? it feels unlikely. This man has given every fiber of his being to his cause, he’s had his share of grief too and it comes at a price. It wears one down.

Correct me if I’m wrong Oracle, Walter, Vulture, Novice etc.

by Anonymousreply 60December 6, 2020 9:27 AM

I do remember that Biden said, during one of the debates, that he'll be a one term President. That he won't run for a second term if elected. Anyone else remember that?

by Anonymousreply 61December 6, 2020 3:13 PM

I'm sorry, but why do I have a bad feeling about this PA filing going to the Supreme Court? Alito (sp?) moved it from after the EC vote to before.

by Anonymousreply 62December 6, 2020 4:00 PM

Wouldn't make a difference even if the judge doesn't throw the case out. Biden doesn't need PA's electoral college votes to be President. That said, I doubt PA will flip for Trump at this point.

by Anonymousreply 63December 6, 2020 5:01 PM

Mariane at Revealing Light just did an excellent reading on politics in December. She said to expect more shenanigans around Dec. 14 (when the EC meets), but that it wouldn't ultimately amount to anything. Trump is ruined, his power is fading, and he won't be back in 2024.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 6, 2020 5:51 PM

R81, he said transitional, not in the long-term sense, but ushering in new ways to do things. He's been asked if he meant one term and he answered no.

by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2020 7:41 PM

R59 In probably thread 1 or 2, I said that Biden was not going to serve a full term, and that his VP (a woman with dark shoulder length hair) was going to take over. My gut says this will be post January 2023, which would allow Harris to run for a full two terms.

Also somewhere back in there I mentioned that Trump was going to resign before Biden took office. And it appears that this may be in the works/others are suggesting it's going to happen. It's what NYAG thinks will happen (in the link).

I honestly think that Trump will be going down to his Florida resort for the winter holidays, and just won't come back. There will be coordination with Pence in DC and Pence will take over as POTUS for a short time until Biden's inauguration. Once this happens, Trump is going to lose whatever hold he had over most elected officials, and really only have his most fervent supporters behind him. He's going to get into trouble in Florida because of living in his resort, which he's getting a tax break for because he declared it to NOT be a home. Ron DeSantis will pardon Trump for this, which is going to push him to the top of the 2024 presidential hopefuls for the GOP, but it will not last long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 8, 2020 4:52 PM

I remember that walterh. Did you also say that she would be considered to be a great president despite having a pompous(?) personality? DNR what word was used to describe her.

by Anonymousreply 67December 8, 2020 5:27 PM

Any more predictions about the vaccines that will become available? I think in Part 5 it was mentioned that a coronavirus vaccine would cause health problems (neurological?). There was also talk that they were being rushed to production and not tested thoroughly. Will there be a vaccine that is both effective and safe?

by Anonymousreply 68December 9, 2020 3:08 AM

Harris may be *considered* "pompous" by racists and misogynists, but she is not pompous.

by Anonymousreply 69December 9, 2020 5:40 AM

R69 I concur. She is very sharp and intelligent as a speaker, but pompous has never been a word that comes to mind, especially when you compare her to...any male politician out there. Maybe self-assured, but I wouldn’t say pompous in any senate hearing or debate I’ve seen.

by Anonymousreply 70December 9, 2020 5:45 AM

Vulture & R54, the only way I can describe it is that not all the souls you come across [in the physical plane] are souls you know on the other side. Sometimes you meet them on the physical plane for the first time, and if a strong connection was established/ or it left you with a strong enough impression , a connection might be pursued on the other side. Great romances have occurred on the other side too. The more I try to channel the other side, the more I'm convinced the physical plane mirrors a lot of how we function on the other side. Mind you, there are a lot of limitations in the physical plane, but our personalities in the physical plane are not so dissimilar to our soul energy. In other words, we carry a lot of our traits into the physical plane.

There are billions of souls in the physical plane [at this moment in time] and they are only a fraction of the souls that are on the other side. We are always meeting new acquaintances in the physical plane.

by Anonymousreply 71December 9, 2020 5:55 AM

Say more Oracle about this side and the other side. So when a loved one dies, they exist but in another plane? Thanks. Happy Holidays!

by Anonymousreply 72December 9, 2020 6:14 AM

R68 and infertility too or fertility problems for a group of people. What I get from the pendulum is that there will be a decent vaccine but in a few years from now. It will not be an RNA vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 73December 9, 2020 9:58 AM

I won't decide the efficacy of a life-saving vaccine based on your pendulum, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 74December 9, 2020 4:31 PM

Man, the cunts are out hot and heavy on DL today.

by Anonymousreply 75December 9, 2020 5:00 PM

I think it's reprehensible to spread misinformation about a vital vaccine based on a pendulum. If that makes me a cunt, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 76December 9, 2020 5:02 PM

r76 just out of curiosity would it be any different for you if they had read it in the cards?

pendulums, cards, etc. are only material objects for the seer to focus on. Their psychic ability is what tells them what things mean when they are reading/using them.

During this pandemic ANY prediction of a vaccine can be dangerous to predict unless one has 100% certainty which no one does. So one has to take the predictions and decide for themselves whether they feel it is valid or not no matter how the seer came to the conclusions that they did.

Based on what some have said (not psychics) combined with what I have read about the psychic predictions, I have opted to Wait to get the vaccine.

To criticize the way someone does their predictions is not nice at all and maybe if one feels that way they should avoid these kinds of threads.

I hate the way some people on DL just tear someone down for no good reason. Life is hard enough without others making it worse.

by Anonymousreply 77December 9, 2020 5:11 PM

R77, I am tearing someone down for a very good reason. It's one thing to talk about the election, etc., based on cards and pendulums. Those predictions are mostly just to keep hopes up during a dark time.

But to base a vital medical decision not on hard scientific evidence but on cards and pendulums and psychic-what-have-yous? It's totally irresponsible precisely because of people like you, who will choose not to get vaccinated and risk getting infected and spreading the disease to others simply because some psychic told them the vaccine is dangerous. It's fucking MEDIEVAL thinking.

So yes, I feel entirely justified telling any anti-vaxxer, no matter the source of their anti-vax beliefs, to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 78December 9, 2020 5:20 PM

r78 not that it is any of your business but I have ALREADY had the virus. I also listened to scientists along with psychics. I hate to tell you but I have free will to do whatever the hell I want.

You can't base a medical decision on no info and I am not an anti-vaxer. I've had every vaccine I should have had and all my children had ALL of their vaccines.

I guess you were never taught any respect. Maybe you should look into that instead of worrying about psychics. you are one of those people that has no knowledge but makes judgments on others anyway. I'd work on that too.

by Anonymousreply 79December 9, 2020 5:42 PM

I don't have to respect an anti-vaxxer spreading dangerous misinformation. Whether or not you've had the virus, you are encouraging other people who could get infected not to get the vaccine. I guess you were never taught any basic human decency, because you are endangering people's lives with your horseshit. You can stick you and your toxic opinions FAR up your big, fat, ignorant ass.

by Anonymousreply 80December 9, 2020 6:08 PM

The concern is whether we have the data LONGTERM for the side effects for the vaccines yet. We don’t. It feels a bit rushed without this data because we see the short term effectiveness and are rushing to vaccinate. I will continue to mask up and read up on the vaccines as more data about longterm side effects comes out, and when the data bears this out, I’ll get vaccinated myself. It’s just that we need to make sure these brand new vaccines are safe.

by Anonymousreply 81December 9, 2020 6:09 PM

R80 no one is suggesting that we rip off our masks and infect everyone.

by Anonymousreply 82December 9, 2020 6:10 PM

I'll take the potential long-term effects of the vaccine over the proven long-term effects of COVID-19. Masks or no masks, we won't beat this thing until we have herd immunity, and the only way to achieve that without massive loss of life is through the vaccine. You can cling to your cards and crystals and pendulums all you want, but that's the truth.

And with that, I'm done. You stand on your outdated beliefs if you want, and when COVID kills someone you love, you'll have only yourself and people just like you to blame.

by Anonymousreply 83December 9, 2020 6:14 PM

Peace out. I’m not diametrically opposed to what you’re saying, but you’ve worded your posts in such an extreme way as to pit us against each other for no reason. I will be taking the vaccine myself and masking up as I review the data.

I’m not the pendulum user, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 84December 9, 2020 6:19 PM

This thread is helpful and occasionally reliant on those who can tap into energetic trends and ostensibly come up with predictions.

Within the last 50 posts or so, it has become clear though, that many are weary of being instructed, “told” or “scolded” by others’ proclamations.

It has been a LONG year, and many may be happy to see the backend of 2020.

That said (and this being from someone who taps into energy), perhaps it may be helpful to remember that no one is infallible, that everyone has their own intuitive gifts and that coming into a thread to “instruct” others is not necessary. (As alluded to earlier, the “instructing” is actually discounting; and perceptive individuals are attune to this.)

Sharing insights, beliefs and thoughts is a different story, though.

To reiterate R84, Peace To All.

by Anonymousreply 85December 9, 2020 6:26 PM

SATAN!!!

by Anonymousreply 86December 9, 2020 8:44 PM

r80 again, no facts. I have not encouraged anyone to not get the vaccine. I hadn't even told anyone until these posts. I don't know what you are going thru but I hope it gets better for you.

by Anonymousreply 87December 9, 2020 11:07 PM

My pendulum said R78 is a psychotic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 88December 10, 2020 12:03 AM

Do people know where they are? Bitching about a pendulum user giving bad advice about the vaccine? If you are dumb enough to not get the vaccine because of an opinion you read on this thread, you are too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 89December 10, 2020 2:16 AM

I drew some cards on this situation. My cards tell all of you arguing this are acting like assholes.

by Anonymousreply 90December 10, 2020 3:46 AM

I read today that they’re not recommending the Pfizer vaccine for people that have had bad allergic reactions in the past, because a couple of people that were vaccinated with it had bad reactions. I’ve had a bad reaction to a drug this year, so now I’m thinking I shouldn’t get that one.

This is the problem with rushing these vaccines. This is the stuff they normally find out during the trials, not trying it out on unsupervised people with no record of what happened. How many will even report a bad reaction who aren’t in a trial? Not everyone.

They’re now saying people that get it have to stay there for fifteen minutes to make sure they don’t have a bad reaction. When I had my bad reaction, I went to bed after taking a new med, only to wake up in the middle of the night having the reaction. I’m so lucky I woke up. I’ll never take a new med at bedtime again. Alone is not a great idea either, but lots of people have to stay alone now. I didn’t know my face had swollen up, for hours afterwards. I could have died if it was worse.

They really need to spend more time in trials. I understand why they don’t want to, but somebody is going to die.

by Anonymousreply 91December 10, 2020 4:49 AM

R79 appears to be a deranged straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 92December 10, 2020 4:55 AM

Ughh my fears from the Swalwell reading might be coming true. I knew there were marital problems because the devil came out in the past on top of cups. I remember seeing illness in the family which probably pointed out to his kid's health problems. Let's hope the Swalwells have sort their family problems. I still see him as one of our best hopes for the future. He's an extraordinary talent and wish him and his family the best. Which also takes me to the other readings I did back then, Beto should be encountering a very important man in his life or is developing a very deep bond with a man that is already in his life. I'm not implying anything. I think he loves his kids and wife. Still, this meeting with this "man" is fated. It's part of his contract when he decided to come in. He was supposed to have this deep connection [with this man] at this point in his life. I don't know if it's a father figure or indeed romance. It's one of his soulmates and a life lesson coming to him. Beto is kind of a free spirit. I wish him well and a good run for the Texas governor race.

If you guys remember Spirit always said that around Trump's exit/defeat we would not be able to have our moment in the sun entirely, that it would be a bittersweet experience. Relief that he was gone/going yet we were never able to fully "celebrate our victory." There was an asterisk. It will be a bittersweet Christmas, we are happy yet sad. We "look around us" and we see "the situation that we are in." We are in a hole.

Yet this is passing. Six months from now it will feel much much better, even if Corona is still with us for a little longer. I feel optimistic about the Biden administration.

by Anonymousreply 93December 10, 2020 4:58 AM

Re Vaccine

I think it could produce reactions on a minuscule group of people, but for the majority of people it should be ok. Most of us wont get our turn until months from now anyway. Like any medicine out there, if you have doubts about the vaccine because of a health condition, consult with your doctors before taking the vaccine. It's called common sense. I said this before, the cures for the Coronavirus will keep getting better. This is by no means the only vaccine we are going to take. There will also be other medications that come into the market and then we will have a really good vaccine that can be 100% effective and be long term. The truth is that if you work or want to move on with your life, you will have to take it. In the future you bitches will be carrying a chip and people will know you medical problems. A vaccine is small potatoes in comparison. We are going into AI era and you better get used to it because the past is never coming back.

by Anonymousreply 94December 10, 2020 5:21 AM

R91, there are similar precautions taken with an ordinary flu shot. The first time I had one sponsored in a work clinic, I was asked to stay for a brief observation to be sure I wasn't going to have an allergic reaction to it, even though I don't have a history of allergies. It's not out of the ordinary to have an allergic reaction to a vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 95December 10, 2020 8:33 AM

What the hell is happening here? Nowhere did someone say people shouldn’t take the vaccine. Also being cautious about a new vaccine does not make one an anti vaxxer. Please trolls return to your regular threads on DL and stay away from this one.

Now hopefully someone can predict some positive stuff, to get the positive vibes back.

Love to all.

by Anonymousreply 96December 10, 2020 9:17 AM

Oracle thank you for coming back to this thread and bringing some sanity to it.

by Anonymousreply 97December 10, 2020 10:07 AM

Yes, to R97's comment. Thanks so much, Oracle. What you said about AI and the future of each of us having a "chip" with medical info and undoubtedly much more is disconcerting, amazing and inevitable. The past is certainly never coming back, like rotary phones.

by Anonymousreply 98December 10, 2020 1:07 PM

What will become of all the traitorous Republicans trying to crush Democracy?

by Anonymousreply 99December 11, 2020 10:38 PM

Since it seems we can't line them up against a wall and shoot them. Which is exactly what would happen if we were the nation/government they crave.

by Anonymousreply 100December 12, 2020 12:23 PM

Someone had asked in the prior Predictions thread if any seer had seen Covid coming.

A poster responded that Linda G made a passing remark in the midst of her rambles (August 2019). She experienced a glimpse of mask wearers as a result of a virus.

Today I came across someone named Jessica Adams. Here is what caught my attention in response to the question posed here previously:

[quote] You know, it is astrology’s job to reassure, as much as it is to warn. I gave two warnings about a virus on this website in 2019, with specific dates, because I needed my readers to be aware of what was coming and to take it seriously when it did arrive! As I told This Morning, I packed my bags and left for Tasmania after I saw the situation in Wuhan on January 10th, 2020.

She has some interesting thoughts on the next several years.

One thing she does proffer repeatedly (and is something many of us have foreseen here), is that the future looks local (as opposed to global) into at least 2022.....perhaps beyond. This is the result of Covid changes, yes, but also patterns involving people, governments, borders and mindsets fluctuating with significant shifts.

Jessica Adams suggests themes from the 1940s and the specific year of 1983 will factor in significantly in all of this.

If any DL astrologers (or anyone else!) have thoughts or takes on her readings, they would be most appreciated.

I’ll link the site where Jessica’s quote originated. However, her site has a number of posts where her predictions are date stamped and where she makes pronouncements on a variety of topics for the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 14, 2020 7:58 PM

So Duran Duran make a huge comeback?? 😬

by Anonymousreply 102December 14, 2020 9:29 PM

The 1940s? Finally my favorite furniture decade is coming back!

by Anonymousreply 103December 15, 2020 3:03 AM

I'll check with Yul Uluu and make an appointment for you, r103.

by Anonymousreply 104December 15, 2020 10:37 AM

Anyone here have an astrology site they recommend? I have been reading Susan Miller’s Astrologyzone for years but wondering if I am missing something better. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 105December 15, 2020 11:00 AM

I like Georgia Nichols.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 15, 2020 1:08 PM

The Astrology Podcast has a lot of free videos out with a lot of information and discussion. Of the dozens of various astrologers I follow on Twitter and YouTube, I recommend: S.J. Anderson, who also has a a lot of excellent videos on his site. There's also Kelly Surtees Astrology, Austin Coppock, Gabe Rosas, Amaya (Heart Warrior Path), Of the younger astrologers, my favorite is Max Hiigli, Astrology by Max - he's fantastic (and hilarious at times), Maren Altman, Charm Torres, and Óscar Moisés Díaz. These are but a handful. A Twitter account is extremely useful, and you don't have to be that active. Just be selective as to who you follow so you only consume the info you want. I pretty much only follow astrologers, tarot readers, and other magically-inclined people, and they provide a lot of free info in their tweets. My life is much richer and more spiritual for this selectiveness.

by Anonymousreply 107December 15, 2020 3:19 PM

[quote] Jessica Adams suggests themes from the 1940s and the specific year of 1983 will factor in significantly in all of this.

All things nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 108December 18, 2020 2:23 AM

nothing has made me angrier than Putin hacking into our systems especially since one of the readers said the other day before this news broke that Trump had given Putin info that he needed to get into our computer systems.

by Anonymousreply 109December 18, 2020 12:12 PM

Gahl Sasson, also very active on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 18, 2020 1:34 PM

Link to 2021 predictions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 20, 2020 5:13 AM

Actual psychics probably should stick with this thread.

Even Nostradamus could see the linked 2021 thread is a joke

by Anonymousreply 112December 21, 2020 11:59 AM

Winter solstice.....saturn and Jupiter conjunction. Any thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 113December 21, 2020 1:40 PM

Agreed R112 the psychos have taken over the 2021 thread.

by Anonymousreply 114December 21, 2020 4:40 PM

A question for all the psychics on DL is witchcraft a real thing and by real I mean do casting spells actually do anything?

by Anonymousreply 115December 23, 2020 12:21 AM

If it were, r115, we wouldn’t have the orange anus in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 116December 23, 2020 12:37 AM

Curses seem to be real and dark shamans turn people I’ll for money.

by Anonymousreply 117December 23, 2020 4:17 PM

The DL yearly prediction threads used to be more for entertainment prior to that horrible year, 2016. I think the annual thread just couldn’t compete with our absurd reality after that.

The old threads were a hodgepodge of educated guesses, dead pools, fantasy, wishful thinking, and trolling, with a few sincere efforts from our psychically- inclined peppered throughout. Basically, like the new thread.

If you want a pure thread, maybe title it Real Psychics of Datalounge 2021, or something.

by Anonymousreply 118December 23, 2020 7:46 PM

This is the real thread

by Anonymousreply 119December 23, 2020 9:48 PM

I keep having the thought that Trump resigns and believes that Pence will pardon him as part of the deal. Trump resigns, but Pence turns on him and does not grant the pardon.

by Anonymousreply 120December 24, 2020 3:34 AM

BabyLangston @ R120, I would give my left pinkie finger for that to happen.

by Anonymousreply 121December 24, 2020 5:25 AM

DT looking to create an apocalyptic situation by the beginning of January to stay in office. He wants martial law, it’s his last option. He’s out for revenge and looking to take it out on his old hometown. He is petty like Nixon but more evil.

by Anonymousreply 122December 24, 2020 6:37 AM

I think Trump thinks if there is chaos in Manhattan then SDNY won’t be able to touch him.

by Anonymousreply 123December 24, 2020 2:58 PM

Linda G. has been right again. A few months ago, she talked about seeing a terrorist attack on an American city, most likely Nashville. A bomb went off around 6am Christmas morning. Three people were injured and about 40 buildings wrecked.

The bomb went off in one of the prettiest parts of Nashville, 2nd Ave N, which backs up to the Cumberland River. It has beautiful historic brick buildings that house shops, restaurants, and apts.

I know it well.

2nd Ave N was flooded when the Cumberland River overflowed and they had to rebuild. They been hit by tornadoes and now a diabolical terrorist has destroyed everything. It is most likely domestic terrorism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 26, 2020 9:20 AM

^ typo correction: they have been hit by tornadoes

by Anonymousreply 125December 26, 2020 9:25 AM

Marry Christmas to all the great psychics like Oracle, WalterH, et al. You all did a great service when we needed hope.

by Anonymousreply 126December 26, 2020 9:35 AM

The wealthy become so delusional to their abuses of power that they don’t even see the Purge coming.

by Anonymousreply 127December 26, 2020 11:31 PM

Merry Christmas and happiest of the season to you and all, R126

I checked out the 2021 thread... It seems off-kilter.

R120 I believe you're correct. Pence knows he can't move forward with Trump baggage. But he'll never get anywhere after playing toady to Trump the last 4 years. His political career is dead.

Every time I try to do a reading, I get blocked by the coming tsunami. I think it's going to be big.

by Anonymousreply 128December 27, 2020 4:35 AM

The other thread is overrun by...not our little group. Mostly cynical folks stepping in to predict doomsday, I guess. I think it can be salvaged if it quiets down and the others lose interest in following it. Hopefully we can step in and make it more positive.

I’d be happy to add my intuitive predictions about the world—if that was one of my gifts. Instead, I get hits of little things more personal to me and in my immediate bubble of experience rather than on a global scale. I tried to do a reading on Trump once (using a word deck, not tarot) and quickly gave up because the words I drew made no sense to me at all.

Anyone have any tips on developing a more “global” intuition more in tune with the outside world and those in power?

by Anonymousreply 129December 27, 2020 5:25 AM

DL seers, thanks for sharing your gift with us during this past year, you brought me a lot of peace.

One last question for the year, do you see the GOP splitting into two parties? I am hoping they will lose their total control of the Senate.

Thx again and wishing you all a new year full of love and happiness.

by Anonymousreply 130December 27, 2020 11:55 AM

R130, I don’t see Mitch McConnell lasting through the next term. I think at this point, the Republicans are depending on keeping every seat as is, but it’s not necessarily going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 131December 27, 2020 12:57 PM

I’ve bowed out for a bit as well—ugh my brother, sister in law, and niece all got Covid. They’re ok now but it made them pretty sick, especially my brother, who’s gone years without needing to take a sick day. Also am waiting to see how the 2021 thread turns out. A few people there are obviously not serious.

I seriously doubted the pendulum on election night, even though it was adamant that Joe would win the presidency. It never faltered, even when I asked it if there was a slight chance Dump would win. For what it’s worth, I just asked it a few things:

Will the two Democrats both win their Georgia Senate elections on Jan. 5, 2021? Yes

Will Mitch McConnell pass away during the term he was just re-elected to? Yes

Will Trump start a war before he leaves the presidency? No.

by Anonymousreply 132December 27, 2020 2:07 PM

Haven't really following these threads but did anyone even came close of predicting how shitty 2020 gonna be?

by Anonymousreply 133December 27, 2020 2:47 PM

r133 one really needs to follow the thread. No one is going to put out a blanket prediction that the year will be hell. It was one step at a time with each bad thing but always with some hope.

A lot of the predictions did happen. If anything, this thread was hopeful so we wouldn't give up or be filled with despair. There were a lot of positive predictions too.

by Anonymousreply 134December 27, 2020 3:37 PM

The last few prediction threads just about saved my life last year.

by Anonymousreply 135December 27, 2020 6:00 PM

Will Trump's beloved Proud Boys pay for what they've done/are doing?

by Anonymousreply 136December 27, 2020 8:52 PM

Not a prediction, but no R136. They will just fade back into the woodwork. Racists have always been here, and they will continue to be for as long as humans walk the earth.

by Anonymousreply 137December 27, 2020 11:20 PM

R128 Tsunami? What tsunami?

by Anonymousreply 138December 28, 2020 12:54 AM

[quote] I really wish Pete had moved to California because California is going to have two senate vacancies and he could have had an easy win into the Senate.

I'm supposing you're so interested in this guy mostly because he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 139December 28, 2020 1:21 AM

But they're terrorist R137 not your run of the mill racist dickheads.

by Anonymousreply 140December 28, 2020 7:29 AM

R138 Back up at R31 I said that Japan would be hit with a tsunami, and it's going to be a big one. Since it keeps coming to me, I'm guessing it'll be 2021 and not 2023.

R140 No, they're not run of the mill racist dickheads. However, with Trump fading to the woodwork, they're not going to be as emboldened, and so they, too, will fade away. The less visible Trump becomes, the less visible these people will be. Trump is flailing right now, and that's why people are emboldened to do things like bomb Nashville. Once the spotlight is off of him, they'll go back to lurking in the shadows.

by Anonymousreply 141December 28, 2020 8:25 AM

Last night, I tried to focus on what might be Biden's first new (e.g. non-Covid19 related) struggle after taking office. What I got was what looked like a tornado in Southern Missouri in March. I looked this morning and saw that tornado season is typically April-June, so March would be early.

by Anonymousreply 142December 28, 2020 6:19 PM

Mass panic, that’s the elite agenda. Order from chaos.

by Anonymousreply 143December 28, 2020 6:21 PM

Walter, I was just looking at the weather map and it is supposed to be way above average in temp. thru March.

by Anonymousreply 144December 28, 2020 8:53 PM

Oh interesting, R144 - Now we wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 145December 28, 2020 10:01 PM

As someone who lives in Texas, I can assure you we can have them any time of year. Anytime there is a major to moderate shift from a warm to a cold front you run the risk of them. I live in Dallas, and we have been having some hit major population areas recently. We had a big outbreak of 12 tornadoes on Dec. 26 2015 that killed a few people. I'm rambling but my point is, if you live in an area prone to tornadoes, which Missouri is, you are at risk year round.

Also fuck 2020! I just had to put my dog down on the 21st due to cancer. I kept seeing the date of the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction and kept getting an uncomfortable feeling. I kept looking at the clock at 11:11 and 4:44 leading up to the day. I guess whoever was trying to tell me to make peace with my decision. I just miss my old friend.

by Anonymousreply 146December 28, 2020 10:04 PM

^

by Anonymousreply 147December 28, 2020 10:04 PM

R146 I'm sorry about your puppy. My male cat also has cancer. They removed one tumor, but missed the giant one behind it (I don't know how). Now he has a few and I'm saving up to get him help again. He still seems pretty happy though, so I hope he can get better.

by Anonymousreply 148December 28, 2020 10:07 PM

Thank you for saying that. Im sorry to hear about your Kitty. Just cuddle, love, and enjoy every moment with him. I hope he does well. They really are pure precious little souls.

by Anonymousreply 149December 28, 2020 10:13 PM

R146, so very sorry to hear about your dog.

They love us unconditionally.

by Anonymousreply 150December 29, 2020 1:41 AM

So sorry, Queerbo ::hugs::

by Anonymousreply 151December 29, 2020 2:46 AM

Love to you, Queerbo

by Anonymousreply 152December 29, 2020 7:21 PM

I'm sorry about your pup, I had to put my little old lady pug down this fall and I'm still so sad. 2020 sucks balls.

by Anonymousreply 153December 29, 2020 8:10 PM

That does suck, r153.

by Anonymousreply 154December 30, 2020 2:20 AM

Happy new year to all and may this coming year see you and your families healthier (away from Covid-19 and other illnesses) and more in peace. Think of 2021 as a year of rebuilding. It's tedious at times, but work needs to be put in order to rebuilt. It will require a little effort from everyone.

My old man got Covid and has been hospitalized for a few weeks. Thankfully he appears to be doing better and he is expected to be disconnected from the tube in a few hours. I never doubted he would get out of this one, but omg is Covid-19 a cruel visitor. I implore you. Take the shot when it becomes available to you. Take care of yourself and your loved ones. I have lost several relatives to Covid. You don't want your loves ones to get this.

----

Remember that I told you there could be another stimulus in 2020 but that it would arrive too late for most people? $600 is just cruel. There will be another stimulus in February when the new president arrives. It will probably be greenlighted in late January as Dems will be wasting no time.

Remember that I said Ossof would come back from his loss and run for Senate and win. I still feel this could happen. I guess we will see in a few days if Spirit was right.

Remember I said that in the 20s we would see Latin America forming their own space program? If you remember my readings about the Americas, I said that from Canada to Argentina it would be one giant federation. This is the beginning of how the world order will be arranged into the future. Remember that I said Australia and the South Pacific will gravitate towards the Americas because of this giant federation. I said that I saw English people in particular having a sort of dual visa/citizenship that would enable them to live in the Americas. They almost feel like citizens of the US. The US itself is going to change into the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155December 31, 2020 11:12 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your pets. They are family too. These words may not be of much comfort right now, but for those that have lost a beloved pet, your pets do travel to the other side and they do wait for you when you arrive from your journey. My grandfather has all his dogs with him on the other side. I don't know what happens to them if you ascend from soul level to a higher plane (remember those soul energy readings?) but when you are on the physical plane and cross over, you do see them again.

by Anonymousreply 156December 31, 2020 11:21 PM

Thank you for everything this year Oracle. You kept hope alive for us. I miss my Beanzo Boy, and I hope where ever he is he knows I love him and miss him until we meet again.

by Anonymousreply 157December 31, 2020 11:37 PM

Thank you Oracle for the time you took to give us insight and foresight! I don't know how to move on as this year has been a lot of decimation. Thanks again for everything!!

by Anonymousreply 158December 31, 2020 11:41 PM

Thanks so much for the words of hope, Oracle. I hope your old man feels much better soon.

by Anonymousreply 159December 31, 2020 11:42 PM

The pope will decide to allow priests to marry but there will be strong opposition.

by Anonymousreply 160December 31, 2020 11:44 PM

Queerbo, your pet is alright. I actually see a black cat coming over. Is this little bitty thing and is playing with a red ball. Maybe is too soon to see your dog, but this cat has taken the liberty to show up for some reason. I'm assuming this is an old pet of yours (??) because its coming forward. I think this is Spirit telling you, yes your old pets do wait for you on the other side. Actually, I feel like pets can travel with you in several lifetimes. Pets are life long companions. You'll se your old dog again Queerbo.

Thanks R159, your good thoughts are very welcomed at this time. Likewise, I wish you and your loved ones good health. I hope 2021 gives you all that you hope for your well being and those you love.

Interesting R160, I wonder if this could help eradicate the pedophilia in the Catholic church.

by Anonymousreply 161January 1, 2021 12:07 AM

I have a feeling that 2021 will have a vibe like M. Night Shamalyan’s ‘Signs’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162January 1, 2021 12:11 AM

Good to hear from you, Oracle on New Year's Eve. Thanks for all the energy and goodwill you extended to us these last few months. It's been a tonic in toxic times. Particularly love your message about our beloved pets. Blessing to you and your family.

by Anonymousreply 163January 1, 2021 12:18 AM

Thank you oracle, you’ve brought a lot of hope in these dark times. Do you do any special spiritual or cleansing rituals to welcome the new year?

by Anonymousreply 164January 1, 2021 12:24 AM

Oracle hope you have a great year in 2021, thank you for your posts you have provided a beacon of hope and a direction for the future.

by Anonymousreply 165January 1, 2021 12:40 AM

Wow. Not only have a been painfully hoping to see my dogs spirit, I did in fact used to have a very tiny almost all black little kitty (Her name was Monkey Kitty) and she used to play fetch. She could have been maybe 4lbs soaking wet I have been thinking a lot about her too lately. I also have 2 black feral cats I have been caring for. This is a lame confession, but I have been holding off on getting a new puppy to keep my other dog company, so if any old pets wanted to reincarnate there would be time for them to find me. I have always had black dogs and cats as pets. So the new pup would be black. Thank you again Oracle. ♥

by Anonymousreply 166January 1, 2021 1:12 AM

R158, in all honesty I do think we'll carry the scars of 2020 for most of our lifetime, but like any great loss we will learn to live with it. Your are a little burn out [I want to say ] on a soul level. Not physically, but spiritually but you'll carry on. As we move forward, our outlook will become more hopeful. Remember that we are only around 3 to 3 and a half years of a landmark time, this time it is a positive change. The opposite of what we are living though right now. Remember, we are due good karma for the actions we have taken this last 5/4 years as a collective. I mean we are going to see a philosophical revolution, which is needed worldwide, and that will make people be more in harmony. I wish I had a better vocabulary to explain all this. I will say this R158, because Spirit tells me you can be a little trollish (aren't we all) but you also have a lot of good karma from a previous lifetime. I want to say you were some sort of missionary. You did help a lot of people and for some reason that good karma has not come due. If you feel little burn out from life, call upon that karma because I see it on top of you. It's there. Only you know why you have not accessed that good karma but it's there. Ask your Spirit guides/the universe to help you heal your spirits, for money, love, whatever you want. R158, you can manifest all this things if you wanted to. You will have some health issues in the future, but that is part of your life path. i don't think you can avoid it, but can always ask for a future that is [if not free from illness] free from pain and a strong body that could fight any health problem that comes your way.

R163, blessing to you as well. More than ever I honestly appreciate a good word. You will probably not understand that I am truly moved when someone wishes my family well (especially at this time) because my family is all I have, without them I would be all alone. Thank you R163. I wish you all the best that 2021 and the future can offer you. Thank you.

R164/R153, I actually do babe. This is very simple magic. If you have a candle at hand, write in a small paper what you want to manifest in your life. Light the candle and burn the paper using the light of the candle. If you have many different wishes you want to manifest, burn as many papers you want. Just be careful not to cause a fire! If you have sage, burn some to cleanse your house.

R165, thank you. I hope 2021 sees you well. I hope this decade brings you a lot of joy and coin (??) Spirit is showing me two hands full of coins. Sorry, that's all I am being shown. I don't know how to interpret that.

Queerbo, maybe Spirit is telling you two adopt those two feral cats? I don't know. Maybe they'll become great pets to you. Queerbo, you have a lot of pets on the other side. I don't know if all have been your pets, but clearly they know you. Did your family always had a lot of pets? I mean you have a whole herd over there. I see cows, goats, a snake, dogs, cats, it's like a whole barn. Maybe your pets from all your lifetimes.

by Anonymousreply 167January 1, 2021 1:18 AM

Oracle, I grew up with TONS of animals. Dogs, cats, goats, horses, rabbits, rats, and I always wanted a cow! Even when I was little animals were always calm with me. I guess they knew about all my buddies on the other side. I dont know who the snake is, but I always try to move them out of the way if I see them in dangerous areas for them.

by Anonymousreply 168January 1, 2021 1:24 AM

Thank you, Oracle. You've been a blessing.

by Anonymousreply 169January 1, 2021 2:47 AM

Happy New Year everyone I truly hope it will be a joyous one.

by Anonymousreply 170January 1, 2021 3:24 AM

Time to wrap this up, no? Happy 2021, everyone. If possible.

by Anonymousreply 171January 1, 2021 3:27 AM

Happy New Year! This thread has provided great solace.

by Anonymousreply 172January 1, 2021 4:43 AM

Thanks to all who have provided their predictions for 2020. They've helped to keep me going during some very rough times. I also am happy to hear about our pets being on the other side. I grew up on a farm and had many, many pets that I loved dearly, so I look forward to seeing them again.

Happy New Year!!

by Anonymousreply 173January 1, 2021 4:50 AM

R155 Oracle, what Covid has done to your family breaks my heart. But yet, you come here to help and encouragement us. I wish your father the very best. And you, too. You are a jewel.

by Anonymousreply 174January 1, 2021 4:57 AM

Crap. Sorry, Oracle. I had a typo at the worst moment. correction : encourage us all.

by Anonymousreply 175January 1, 2021 5:09 AM

Which 2021 thread are we going to?

by Anonymousreply 176January 1, 2021 5:35 AM

It is still 10:30ish on my side of the world. Woohoo, almost there. I took the liberty of doing some candle magic on behalf of all of you. I hope each one of you take off from 2021 on... if there is indeed a gift that I have, I asked Archangel Michael (the energy we call Archangel Michael) the mother energy, and the father energy to grant you health, love, monetary stability, happiness, happiness at work, and that all these energies keep any adversaries away from your path, that they keep you safe and well. Know this that these energies are alive and are always with you [if you want to access them] they have always been there since the day you were born. Invite them into your life, ask for their help and protection whenever you don't feel safe/stable/healthy. Ask them to guide you, to protect you, and I assure you they will always come through for you.

I won't be doing more readings, but know that we are heading into another [much better] era. I can say this now because it won't harm anyone if I say so, but had Trump won we would have had another world war. Even if you are not American, it would have affected you. Just knowing this, it should give you hope for the future. We have changed the future and [in my opinion] are heading into a more productive era.

Thank you friends. Here is to a great decade ahead.

by Anonymousreply 177January 1, 2021 5:57 AM

Love this thread and thank you for the hopefulness! Is any of this related to the Age of Aquarius? Has this age started yet?

by Anonymousreply 178January 1, 2021 5:59 AM

Thanks for everything, oracle! Great news about avoiding world war.

I personally am so delighted about what you have posted regarding animal reunions. The other side will never be enough if I don't get to see all my cats and dogs again, particularly my incredible fluffy-haired cat Alex, who lived with me until he died at age 16 in 2005.

by Anonymousreply 179January 1, 2021 6:03 AM

R177 Thank you, Oracle. I thank you for your generosity and grace in posting to calm our fears. I think of St. Michael every day. I know that he is protecting and helping me.

by Anonymousreply 180January 1, 2021 6:35 AM

^^^

by Anonymousreply 181January 1, 2021 6:36 AM

I’ve been dreaming of a man Ive never met the past few weeks who is he? The dreams were do vivid

by Anonymousreply 182January 1, 2021 7:28 AM

Happy New Year to everyone! Thank you Oracle and all the readers on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 183January 1, 2021 8:32 AM

Gott Nytt År allihopa! Thank you to all of the readers and those who made predictions throughout 2020. I come to DL for the snark, but these threads were a comfort through all of the crazy and tragedy that was last year.

Oracle and Queerbo, my blessings to both of you as you deal with family struggle and loss.

God fortsättning!

by Anonymousreply 184January 1, 2021 11:37 AM

Thank you oracle. I have invited Archangel Michael (and a few other angels) into my life.

I keep a framed picture of Archangel Michael on my mantle.

Thank you, oracle, for your generosity, your guidance, your optimism and predictions.

by Anonymousreply 185January 1, 2021 3:44 PM

I know the seers here are taking time off but if any want to chime in, what do you see regarding all these Republicans losing/have lost their minds in their service to Trump?

by Anonymousreply 186January 1, 2021 3:53 PM

[quote]Spirit is showing me two hands full of coins. Sorry, that's all I am being shown. I don't know how to interpret that.

Oracle thank you for your mini reading I hope it means prosperity in the new year.

by Anonymousreply 187January 1, 2021 5:42 PM

Oracle, you've been such a bright light to all of us during this horrifying year and I wish you and all your loved ones the best into this new year. I feel like this year has made me a more spiritual person and my empathy has improved a good deal. I look at that as a positive of this less than lovely year. Thank you for all you've done.

by Anonymousreply 188January 1, 2021 6:31 PM

Happy New Year to everyone!

by Anonymousreply 189January 1, 2021 7:56 PM

Happy New Year and it will be better.

I want to bring up several predictions. About 5 years ago I read that Satan who whoever would reign upon the earth but that his reign was ending. I believe that this virus was his last hurrah. And about a year and a half ago I heard, I think from Linda G. and some other that the children of light were coming and being born in droves. I think we can see this in all the children that have been raising money and starting programs to help others. They have been as young as six years old. They are the ones that will get us back on track.

The next two weeks will be hell but the light is right there at the end of the tunnel, finally.

by Anonymousreply 190January 4, 2021 4:57 PM

Hoping DJT is removed

by Anonymousreply 191January 9, 2021 1:46 PM

[quote] the next two weeks will be hell but the light is right there at the end of the tunnel, finally.

It sure is. I cannot believe what happened on Wednesday, that a POTUS would start an insurrection. I feel very uneasy.

by Anonymousreply 192January 9, 2021 2:12 PM

Yes R190- I love it. And I have followed Delores Cannon for a long time and this echoes what she had discovered with her work.

by Anonymousreply 193January 9, 2021 2:13 PM

Pendulum user here, and I’m so happy that Ossoff and Warnock won! It’s really strange—I don’t know know that I believed or trusted it when it said both of them would win. I felt I was influencing it because it’s what I wanted (still am not sure I didn’t). I guess everyone has moved on to the 2021 prediction thread?

Just a reminder, my post at r132 said Dump won’t start a war. I hope that’s true!!

by Anonymousreply 194January 10, 2021 5:53 PM

As I believe Oracle predicted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195January 12, 2021 1:15 AM

What about declaring martial law? When will he die? Please? I am very afraid. Thank you all.

by Anonymousreply 196January 12, 2021 1:32 AM

Can the Biden administration agree to troops from other countries helping, as R195 posted? Or is it still Trump's call since technically he'd still be in office? If the later, I highly doubt he'd approve.

Not sure how much I'd trust the Capitol Police, right now.

by Anonymousreply 197January 12, 2021 2:26 AM

Any of you having any readings or genuine vibes about inauguration week? Will it be peaceful? Will it be a cluster-F?

by Anonymousreply 198January 19, 2021 12:14 AM

So, I tried to get a feel for the first week in the White House and this is what I got:

First thing that came up, almost immediately, was 370. No, I'm not sure what that means.

The inauguration itself looked pretty boring. I did see what looked like a corridor in the White House with something slipped under the door. It was picked up by a woman whose head was that of an elephant, which of course would mean a Republican on the inside. However I watched her fall back, so I don't think he stays long. I don't know if she's a plant of what. I got the letters M and ey associated with her.

Other than that, it seemed rather normal. I saw Biden with his Cabinet, working, though lots of people were represented by monitors, so most were remote?

When I asked about big world events Biden had to deal with, I saw a bomb going off across the globe in the Kashmiri region, so I guess India/Pakistan is going to be a thing?

It's not much, and I'm still rusty. But I will take boring over mayhem any day.

by Anonymousreply 199January 19, 2021 11:55 AM

[quote]Dump won’t start a war. I hope that’s true!

The traitors incited by Trump to invade the Capitol wore shirts that said "Civil War".

by Anonymousreply 200January 19, 2021 11:59 AM

Late to the New Year's party but I just read back and want to add my thanks to Oracle for steadying us all last year. Love to you and your family. I hope all is well.

I'm also grateful for the news that our pets are waiting for us. My gratitude and love to all of you who offer up your insights. I've learned so much from you, and you've kept me on a steady widening path of hope.

by Anonymousreply 201January 19, 2021 1:34 PM

So I've been thinking about what I wrote at R199 and think I have a better understanding. Sometimes the imagery I get is confusing. The imagery of a woman who came into view with an elephant's head I thought maybe represented one person, like a mole, that's eventually taken out. But after all of the Trump administration holdover ousters that have been going on, I think that it must really mean Biden cleaning house and removing the holdovers. I can think of half a dozen high profile right off the top of my head, so...

Interpreting imagery is going to take a lot of work.

by Anonymousreply 202January 22, 2021 4:32 PM

I've had the most incredible sense of optimism these past two days. It feels like we're correcting a lot of the wrongs that have happened the past 4 years. I'm still nervous about all the wackos out there.

by Anonymousreply 203January 22, 2021 5:47 PM

Getting Trump off Twitter was huge. Misinformation online went down something like 73 percent after they booted him. He should not be allowed a social media account again, ever.

by Anonymousreply 204January 24, 2021 6:39 PM

The only good thing about Trump tweeting was that we always knew what he was up to. I suspect that now he's texting and calling the people he wants to contact, like Lindsey and the other syncopaths.

by Anonymousreply 205January 25, 2021 1:25 AM

Got to be honest, for a moment I was second guessing my readings about Dems wining the Senate and Ossoff becoming a Senator.

Not the way I envisioned the Democratic party gaining control of the Senate, but control of the Senate is control of the Senate. I'm glad we won it and the country can move forward. My 2017 reading on Ossoff stood the test of time. He was going to run for Senate and win.

Spirit said many times Trump would leave "on his own terms" and by god he did. No one got to impose themselves on him, except for the system. Despite many wanting him gone (including myself), he finished his full term and gave the finger to his predecessor on his way out. He left when he wanted and as he wanted to leave. It's a mystery to me how he was able to pull it off, but despite what the world wanted, [bold]he left on his own terms[/bold].

Now mind you, I do think he changed his fate a little bit by not resigning earlier. If he had left [before the insurrection] I don't think he would have been in danger of going to prison. Now I'm not so sure he gets the same outcome. Still, other old predictions came to pass so I'm on the fence here. I can honestly say I couldn't care less since I'm no longer reading. I still see him losing 75% of all the Trump assets either way.

----

Re Insurrection,

Right around the election I told you when reading about the [demise] of the electoral college we had a big scared coming up. [To me] it felt like I was sensing one final push from the rightwings. Going back to 2018, I told you that I had a vision of total chaos at the capital building. I saw cops and people running up and down the capital steps. It was like the building was collapsing under its own weight. I remember saying cops were coming to put order and arrest people. I remember seeing congressmen being arrested. Whatever this was, people in congress were going to be arrested. It is my belief that this plan was actually years old. In a subsequent reading I remember being shown Trump (probably with the help o his enablers) contorting plans during his sleepless nights. I saw him planning from what country he was going to escape to how he was going to retain power. This was not plan A or B however. Now I know some of these congressmen are newly elected, but don't get fooled. These people have been part of the Trump circle for much longer than that.

----

Remember that I told you that for people like Abrams, O'Rourke, and Buttigieg a governorship would be their presidential moment? I believe we still heading down that path where these people are meant to rewrite the stories of their home states. Their karma is tied to their home. I wish them all the best in 2022, for Pete when he decides to run for office again.

----

is there a 2021 thread? I feel like the new threads should have a different title, as some other posters mentioned before, because free will is involved we should call it projections instead of predictions. Predictions imply fixed outcomes which cannot be if we believe there is such a thing as free will. Perhaps someone should start a new thread.

by Anonymousreply 206January 30, 2021 7:34 AM

R206 Thank you Oracle. There is a new thread though it’s gone a bit off-piste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207January 30, 2021 7:37 AM

Thanks R207, Hmmm that thread is more parody than actual readings.Will keep an eye on it if I ever have something else to add.

---

From Baby Langston to R201, thank you for your kind words. It means a lot. My family is not out of the woods regarding Corona Virus, but hope is the last thing that goes and I have hope. A lot of hope.

---

Re Militias

I have done readings on this during from way back during the Bush administration to the more recent Trump administration. This militia groups have been allowed to multiply over the years but for whatever reason the government hasn't done much to stop them. There are two hot spots that breed this type of movements: the Southern United States and the area of Montana/Southern Canada. For many years I have said foreign influence enters from Canada to [around] the Montana area and from there it spread to the rest of the nation. Even more recently I kept talking how important it was for Dems to win the state of Montana. We didn't and that's a headache we are going to have to deal with going forward. By now we have heard in the news possible foreign influence founding these groups. They provide founding to targeting possible recruits. It's the intel gathered from spying through social media apps, from yours and your family members, spying on your family paints a better picture of you.

----

Atlantis was a floating city. I just saw it. It's part of the reason it is almost impossible to trace it. It was West of Spain, so probably Portugal, it was 35% on land and 60% part of a floating city. You know, technology has gone and return during generations. The current present is the result of technology being mastered in a way that has survived and aided human kind.

by Anonymousreply 208January 30, 2021 8:35 AM

Mercury retrograde.... why?!?!

by Anonymousreply 209January 30, 2021 2:41 PM

oracle, if you are so inclined, please keep reading at least until we are out of this mess. Trump isn't President anymore but he sure isn't gone. I felt such relief when he lost but now the worry is creeping in again. We have someone capable of running the gov't. but Trump and his cronies who will do everything to destroy it. I don't have enough patience to wait another 2 years when Trump and Putin will probably be dead and who knows what damage they will cause in the meantime and what/who they will leave behind.

by Anonymousreply 210January 30, 2021 2:47 PM

R210, nothing you can do about it. Live your life the best you can. Take comfort in knowing your family/friends won't die at the hands of another Hitler.

The effects of the Trump admi will be felt for decades. I have said this hundreds of times over the years. It will change our forms of governing. The MAGA movement has always been here, it's just that it now has a name. This is nothing new to our country. I used to read on groups like The MinuteMen who were even endorsed by the Bush administration and even governors like Arnold. Militia groups like the MinuteMen target practice with real people. I mean we all know this militia group was killing people crossing the border. No one ever felt the need to feel worried. I have said this before, a lot of people that disappear fall victim to these millitia groups. They become target practice. I do think the government will take them more seriously since they targeted our very own government. .

by Anonymousreply 211January 30, 2021 4:08 PM

May the universe bless you and yours, Oracle!! Many good thoughts!++++++

by Anonymousreply 212January 30, 2021 4:58 PM

Civil war will last for most of this decade getting progressively worse as time goes on. It will end with a bang.

by Anonymousreply 213January 30, 2021 5:07 PM

Oracle, thank you. I don't know if you do personal readings or even have time to and I completely understand, but I feel like I'm in the middle of a creative breakthrough and I wonder if the things I'm working on could end up being a really big deal for me in the future. Am I headed in the right direction?

by Anonymousreply 214January 30, 2021 6:03 PM

Silver prices skyrocket.

by Anonymousreply 215January 30, 2021 6:25 PM

Thanks, Oracle.

Good to hear from you again.

I hope your family recovers quickly from the virus with no long term effects.

by Anonymousreply 216January 31, 2021 3:52 AM

I'd love to know what the future holds for Lindsey. He just absolutely seems like a shell of his former self. Dead eyes. Lethargic. Frightened. Robotic. He seems doomed.

by Anonymousreply 217February 3, 2021 1:41 PM

r217 two psychics said that he would be leaving with his tail between his legs and would not finish out his term. Things may have changed but I haven't heard anything new.

by Anonymousreply 218February 3, 2021 5:59 PM

I think quite a few Rs know that their days are numbered once Dems launch investigations into Trump actions. Too many of them were involved, including Miss Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 219February 3, 2021 6:08 PM

Thanks R218 and R219

by Anonymousreply 220February 3, 2021 8:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!