Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Predictions for 2020 Part 6

Lee them coming!

by Anonymousreply 5314 hours ago

Link to part 5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111/17/2020

Lee who? Speak, Spirit!

by Anonymousreply 211/17/2020

Lady G/The senatrice looks really awful and defensive today. Any feeling on what comes of reports he is trying to interfere with election results in GA?

Also, Chuck Grassley is isolating due to COVID exposure, is this his circle the drain moment?

by Anonymousreply 311/17/2020

Yes, a new thread for 2012. With hopefully good news on the Senate and as little destruction as possible from trump before. Looking forward to reading thoughts and feelings on the same soon. Thanks to all. In hope for better, less chaotic days to begin post Jan 20th.

by Anonymousreply 411/17/2020

I hate when we don't finish out a thread before the next one is started. Why are people so gung ho to start a new thread before it's time?

I watch a number of psychics and this board so I can't remember where I heard certain things.

I posted in the other thread that someone predicted that Graham would leave early in shame with his tail between his legs.

There was also a prediction quite a while ago that someone in the senate would die of covid.

by Anonymousreply 511/17/2020

R5, probably because even though these threads can reach 600+ they start acting buggy after 550 or so.

by Anonymousreply 611/17/2020

Because people want the thread count.

See the debate threads started 2 weeks before the debates happened.

by Anonymousreply 711/17/2020

Hopeful for some good news into the new year. Thanks to everyone for these predictions on the last threads. You've all kept me sane.

by Anonymousreply 811/17/2020

I always feel more hopeful after viewing Mary Anne from Revealing Light Tarot. It's ironic that an Australian woman knows even more about the US than most of its citizens.

by Anonymousreply 911/17/2020

R5 this is a non discussion, around 600 the thread will be closed. It’s nice for readers and posters to know there is a new thread and it’s easiest when posted in the old thread. The search function here is far from great.

by Anonymousreply 1011/17/2020

People still want the thread count. It is a discussion.

by Anonymousreply 1111/17/2020

R9 Maryanne did a good reading on the next 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 1211/17/2020

Notice the easy misspelling. The OP wanted to jump on it ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 1311/17/2020

R13 I’m not OP but let’s not judge, plenty of us find some comfort in the readings here. Much of which came true. .

by Anonymousreply 1411/17/2020

Who is going to jail? Trump? Don Jr.? Barr? Jared? Ivanka? Will any of them pay for their crimes?

by Anonymousreply 1511/17/2020

R15 Sorry, but you don't have to be psychic to know that rich white people in this country don't go to jail. Like the affluent guy who killed a few people driving erratically got what amounted to a slap on the wrist. So no, nobody is going to jail.

That said, yes. Yes, they will each pay for their crimes, trust me. Not only is it a given, but I did an instant read on that general "will anyone pay" question and got a 'yes' in response. Also, there are still like 4 sealed indictments from the Meuller investigation. And SDNY will come knocking soon after January 20th.

by Anonymousreply 1611/17/2020

Thank you R16, walterh.

by Anonymousreply 1711/18/2020

Aunt Becky's DILF hubby will come out of jail and come out as bi.

no way aunt becky knows how to properly suck a hot italian sausage.

by Anonymousreply 1811/18/2020

Anything more on Trump’s energy falling flat mid December?

by Anonymousreply 1911/19/2020

What happens to all the anger, hate and violence that Trump encouraged? Will that energy eventually fade away or now that it's been released, will it only intensify? What do you see happening to hate groups like Proud Boys and all the angry people on Parlar?

by Anonymousreply 2011/19/2020

I do get nervous about trying to fit all this anger and bad energy back into Pandora's box. I'm scared Trump's loss will lead to an uptick in hate crimes.

by Anonymousreply 2111/19/2020

I did a little reading this morning on Trump's current energy and mood.

I actually got the 10 of swords, the 9 of swords and the three of swords, with the Knight of Wands - the card of drastic change - on the bottom of the pack.

I don't think Trump is enjoying his weekend at all, lol.

Per the Palmer Report, one of Trump's real estate business partners, Vornado, recently left him high and dry:

"Vornado had been planning to sell off its share in a couple Trump-branded buildings, which could have netted Donald Trump as much as $1.5 billion in cash. But now the Wall Street Journal says that sale is suddenly off. Vornado says it’s because it couldn’t get the price it wanted. But the timing here can’t be ignored. Trump loses, and suddenly his real estate partner is no longer interested in getting him the cash he needs to survive the squeeze that entities like Deutsche Bank are about to put on him. Now that Trump has lost, he’s of no use to anyone in the financial world, and no one is afraid of him."

Thoughts and prayers for Donald's weekend and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2020

I had a weird dream last night that the actor from Julie and the Phantoms, Owen Joyner, died, either in a car crash or from Covid, and it shut down production on the whole second season of the show. It was so weird.

by Anonymousreply 2311/21/2020

Hi spiritually minded DLers...I know this gets asked from time to time but does anyone recommend a spiritual medium/intuitive who is the real deal and not a charlatan or someone who makes too many assumptions? I once went to a medium who told me all about some of my past lives and some that included my partner, then my partner went to the same person (medium didn’t know this)and was told that we knew each other in past lives and described several lives. Not a single partner story overlapped despite the psychic saying my partner had only lived 6 or 7 lives before this, and the medium got some facts wrong during both my and partner’s reading. I am hesitant to commit to paying for a reading without some kind of endorsement from likeminded folks with a discerning eye for BS.

Suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 2411/23/2020

Nancye Gray on FB from Clarksville VA. IDK if she does it virtual. Playing cards, Got everything right. Knew my left front tire was bad an no spies in the parking lot. Sells out spaces when she "comes to town".

by Anonymousreply 2511/23/2020

queen of swords vid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2611/23/2020

Everyone please stay safe and as isolated as possible over the next 6 months. I know Oracle has said this before but that post is on part 5 so some people may have missed it.

Normally, I don't ask questions of the universe without the cards because I have a "tin ear" (in a manner of speaking). However, the other day I asked what do we need to know for the next six months? The answer"winter is coming".

Literally, for many of us. Both literally and figuratively for everyone. Do not fear. Do not panic. Prepare. Deliberately, calmly, quietly prepare.

Restock your canned goods, your dried beans, rice, flour, sugar, pasta or other non-perishables. Get some extra soap and cleaning alcohol if possible. You don't need to hoard, just restock from earlier this year. Especially if you are east of the Mississippi.

It is going to be a hard winter meaning cold, damp, snowy and wet. Possible electrical outages due to ice storms/ blizzards in some areas. This is nothing we haven't seen before but with covid running amok, it makes things a bit more dicey.

We see many people are going to travel over the holidays so, logically, we will start to see an explosion of covid cases right before the December holidays. There will be a vertical escalation of cases through January. January and February will be difficult months. Combine the escalation of covid cases with the bad weather and we have a potential disaster. This is logic. Be prepared.

Stay home if you can. Raise your personal awareness. Prepare to be in your own "world" ( apartment, house, condo, flat, estate) for the next few months.

Strangely, this feels like the "death" many mystery schools have their initiates undergo in order to raise their consciousness and awareness.

by Anonymousreply 2711/23/2020

Mirra Rose in Maui is an excellent psychic. You can find her on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 2811/23/2020

When will Mitch McConnell finally be taken by the demons he serves?

by Anonymousreply 2911/23/2020

Thank You Novice I've heard that shortages are happening again in basic items.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 1:16 AM

Tried to do some more readings about what I have been best at, disasters and such. This is what I got:

Significant tsunami hitting Japan in 2021 or 2023.

Chemical leak in Germany. I believe the city was Hamburg. I got 9/4, but I don't know if it's September 4th, 2021 or April 9th, 2021 because of how Europe writes dates vs how the United States writes dates.

Stay safe, everyone!

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 6:16 PM

Thank you Walter. Happy Thanksgiving all!

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 9:53 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 10:40 PM

Happy thanksgiving bitches. Stay home and stay safe. <3

I really wish Pete had moved to California because California is going to have two senate vacancies and he could have had an easy win into the Senate. Oh well...

Rest for now people because the battle for the integrity of the Supreme Court is barely starting and it will be a good 2 years of epic fights. In February we should be seeing some stimulus checks, back then when I did the reading I thought it would be a sequence of checks, for sure more than one.

We are going to be in a much better place in 6 months. These coming months are still a little turbulent, but with Dems at the helm it will be easier to process whatever comes our way. I don't know how else to say it. It's nice to have competent leaders for a change. Again, it will be a process of about a decade for us to get back to the top. It's fine. We'll make the necessary changes as we transition.

Spirit has nothing left to say. As I promised earlier, I will do one more Angel reading about the other side (in December) and my job over.

Even if the festivities are a little bittersweet because of the confinement and Trump, we have a lot to look forward to these next 10 years. Lots of growth, lots of discoveries, and lots to love. DL will be long gone by then but you will remember me when I say that 10 years from now you will look back and say "WTF was that whole Trump thing all about?" It will look like a bad distant memory.

I'm thankful that we got rid of Trump and that we got a person that will help us get out of the Corona era.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Thursday at 1:38 PM

Thank you, Oracle. You are a ray of light to myself and so many others.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 1:42 PM

Yes, thanks, Oracle! Your post gives me hope.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Thursday at 1:46 PM

Oracle, I’m sad there won’t be a DL.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Thursday at 3:33 PM

Thanks so much, Oracle! Ten years. Ten years ago feels like just moments ago. I guess we'll look back in ten and feel the same. Although the events and changes, large and small, personal and collective are sure to be something to stick around for. Trump and the repellent GOP, a bad distant memory. I hope you won't completely disappear, Oracle. You've done us all a great service these last months. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Thursday at 4:40 PM

Oracle, please don’t stop posting!

And hard to believe DL will be gone in 10 years!

by Anonymousreply 39Last Friday at 4:01 AM

Thanks for everything Oracle. You have an incredible gift and I hope you share it with others even if it's not here on Datalounge.

[quote] Spirit has nothing left to say.

I actually feel the same way. It feels like the end of a cycle for me on a personal level. Four years ago, not long after the election, my life started going haywire. That's when I started to take a closer look into spirituality. I hit rock bottom a couple of years back but it feels like it was supposed to happen. I needed a course correction and finding out about my connection to Spirit is what I was supposed to find. Tapping into that has been one of the most fulfilling things in my life. The ups and downs of my life the past few years were worth it. To top it off, I just found out someone I'd been carrying a torch for died. It hurts like hell. I'm having regrets about not asking him out when I had the chance. It feels like a genuine missed connection, like we were supposed to get to know each other, but now it's too late. Anyway, It just feels like I'm supposed to start a new page in my life now.

I don't want to make this all about me. Folks, probably one of the last messages I have is that we're supposed to start writing our elected officials about things we want, not complaining about things we don't want. We're here to help create our world and society. If you think taxes are too high, write your local officials saying you want taxes lowered. If you have a pothole on your street that needs fixing, don't wait for your neighbor to contact someone to fix it. We're all supposed to get involved now in constructive ways, not by fighting others. If you have ideas on how to improve something in your city or state, write a letter. Come from a place of wanting a problem to be solved, not one of blame and anger. There are great ideas in the minds of regular citizens about how we can improve our cities, states, and country, but no one will know about them if everyone keeps them to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Friday at 6:58 AM

By New Years every sentient American will know someone who has either died or has serious health problems due to COVID, and by the time Biden takes office they'll be ready to go along with whatever public health measures his administration institutes, partly because they'll haver been scared into realizing how dangerous this situation really is, and partly because by then reasonable people will be so fed up with the dead-end Trumpers' shit that they will finally be shut down, at least by the various media who've been pushing their shit.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Friday at 7:16 AM

Thanks, Oracle, for your insights. I have appreciated them over the last year especially.

We still have work to do. Keep meditating, keep raising your vibration. Continue volunteering for campaigns and being active.

It feels like the worst part of the struggle against the darkness is passing and now we just have the "clean up" effort. There will be pockets that will need to be "cleaned out" but that is going to take time.

Take some time over the upcoming holidays to rest relax and give thanks for our victory and your personal blessings. You have so many!

by Anonymousreply 42Last Friday at 9:39 AM

[quote] DL will be long gone by then

Say it ain’t so! 😭

by Anonymousreply 43Last Friday at 9:44 AM

Are dems going to get those senate seats in Georgia?

by Anonymousreply 44Last Friday at 10:20 AM

Hang in there kids. We got this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45Last Friday at 4:24 PM

Do appreciate all posters and their insights.

That said, like Walterh, am going to dip out for awhile as being instructed or told what to do (per Novice), comes across as a scolding or dissonant energy.

Time for a break.

Meanwhile, sending out well wishes to all and best for the holiday season/new year.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Friday at 5:18 PM

Amen R46 - When DL got too negative, even here in the predictions threads, that step away did me a world of good. Sure, I'm a bit rusty right now, but it's easier to get back into the groove from being rusty than to clear away all the negative energy that people have surrounded you with. Be well.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Saturday at 6:53 AM

Thanks to all the DL psychics for your insight and helping us through this difficult transition. I'm buoyed by the thought that in 10 years these times will seem like a distant memory.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Saturday at 8:30 AM

Thanks for the empowering and uplifting words here. I hope this thread doesn’t die! Maybe it’s time for a new generation of intuitives exploring their talents to take the baton. Or maybe we just won’t need this outlet in the coming years?

by Anonymousreply 49Last Saturday at 8:33 AM

R45 thank you for the video amazing song

by Anonymousreply 50Last Saturday at 9:46 AM

I apologise, r46. I did not intend to come off as "scolding".

by Anonymousreply 51Last Saturday at 1:42 PM

R35, R36, R48: No thank you for allowing the readers [and I] to post their predictions. It was a fun and a great learning experience.

R37, R39, R43: What can I tell you? Who knows maybe good ol' Datalounge will keep marching into the next decade.

The Vulture/R40: I'm sorry to hear about that person that left to the other side. Do remember Vulture, the physical world is only part of the saga. You never know, romance does happen on the other side. Many of the concepts that we know here are brought from the spiritual realm, like mathematics/governing structures. I said this several years ago, there are souls that meet here for the first time but fall in love on the other side. I was reminded of that concept when you started talking about the missed opportunity with this other person.

Novice/R42: Thanks. It's a time for recharging your batteries for many people. A small respite among the chaos that we see around us. We'll see how December plays out.

R44, I hope we can squeak both of them even though one race feels stronger than the other. We need at least one, so as to give us a chance to work with the Repubes (well at least with 3-4 of them). I still feel we can win the Senate outright. It will be interesting to see what is going to play out before the 2022 elections. I feel like we are going to keep adding from 2020 as the years go by.

R46, all the best these holidays.

R38, R48: When I was doing those readings it felt like so much transformation will take place within one decade that by the end it would feel like a different era. It should be interesting to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Saturday at 2:59 PM

[quote] I said this several years ago, there are souls that meet here for the first time but fall in love on the other side. I was reminded of that concept when you started talking about the missed opportunity with this other person.

Thanks Oracle. I don't think I've heard of that anywhere before.

by Anonymousreply 5314 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!