Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DOOL thread 19

To discuss Days

by Anonymousreply 34Last Saturday at 12:44 AM

JJ must have gone to rehab or the fat farm during his absence. He looks much better.

by Anonymousreply 111/16/2020

DOOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 211/16/2020

Monday was really good.

I like that Tripp explained his back story with Kayla, Brady explained the Eli situation to Lani, and Ava and Kristen established a shared past. Great jumping-on point.

I wish that cunt Julie Williams was on every day.

And Deidra looked fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 311/16/2020

Is anyone caring about COVID on DOOL anymore?

by Anonymousreply 411/19/2020

I just love Judi Evans. Her Paulina Corey on Another World. Her Adrienne Kiriakis. Even Bonnie.

by Anonymousreply 511/19/2020

r5

me too, I wish they would make Bonnie a lost twin of Adrienne so she could interact with Steve and Jack

by Anonymousreply 611/19/2020

I know Brady has always called Belle, Tink but I don't remember John doing it before... anyone know if that is new?

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2020

Didn’t he used to call her “Izzy B”?

by Anonymousreply 811/20/2020

r8

Didn't he call Brady's mom that?

by Anonymousreply 911/20/2020

This show is now dullsville.

by Anonymousreply 1011/20/2020

Winter preview actually looks not too dull (if you like the characters coming back).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1111/22/2020

Also, a few interesting videos on the Day of Days website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1211/22/2020

Winter preview looks really good.

by Anonymousreply 1311/22/2020

R13, I think it looks great!

by Anonymousreply 1411/22/2020

r11

I wish they got a NuJoey though... who is Rafe making out with?

by Anonymousreply 1511/22/2020

I haven't seen episodes in a while. Two questions:

1) What's Tripp's story about why he's the father of Allie's baby? Does he admit sleeping with her? She says he raped her. Has he explained his side yet?

2) Do we know who Gwen really is and why she hates Abigail?

by Anonymousreply 1611/22/2020

I think the person I thought was Rafe is Charlie at 1:11

by Anonymousreply 1711/22/2020

Charlie looks like a Sean Cody performer.

by Anonymousreply 1811/22/2020

r18

I would be ok with that! Him and Tripp???

by Anonymousreply 1911/22/2020

[quote]What's Tripp's story about why he's the father of Allie's baby? Does he admit sleeping with her? She says he raped her. Has he explained his side yet?

He still maintains he didn't do it. I suspect a previously unknown identical twin.

by Anonymousreply 2011/22/2020

R15 I think this is just a short stint for Joey, so having old Joey back is best. I wasn't spoiled for his return, so when I watched the preview, I was like who's that guy in prison... wait, he looks familiar... omg it's Joey!

by Anonymousreply 2111/22/2020

R19 Charlie, Tripp and soon Joey can have a threesome... wrestling match.

by Anonymousreply 2211/22/2020

The only thing worth watching on that Day of Days site R12 was this and only because Lucas (Tripp) looked fuckable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2311/22/2020

Time for Xander and Joey to get reaquainted this Xmas?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2411/22/2020

Mark Lawson is out at GH... He should be NuNuEric!

by Anonymousreply 2511/23/2020

Isn't Mark Lawson a Munchkin, though? Arianne Zucker could never wear heels again.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Tuesday at 1:25 AM

today's ep convinced that JJ and Theo are a couple... JJ has to go because Theo needs him?

by Anonymousreply 27Last Friday at 2:21 PM

DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 28Last Friday at 6:23 PM

When and where is Days of Days this year? I’m thinking of going. I’ve always wanted to go.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Friday at 6:23 PM

R29 A virtual Day of Days happened last Saturday. They set up a website R12 showing some pre-recorded and some live videos, but they were there only until 11/24, so there's nothing now.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Friday at 6:40 PM

That was quick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31Last Friday at 6:43 PM

RSW seem to have himself a good time with his male friends before he left for the east coast.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Friday at 6:44 PM

R31 I guess the show only had money for NuTheo and JJ for November, and Joey and Will for December!

by Anonymousreply 33Last Friday at 6:47 PM

Charlie has a weird face and eyebrows. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Saturday at 12:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!