Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's Putin trying to get out of the White House before Trump leaves.

I imagine they can be rescinded.

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2020 8:09 PM

The Dolley Madison silverware, I should imagine.

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2020 8:43 PM

An "I Voted" sticker.

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2020 8:47 PM

The life-size matryoshka dolls modeled after First Leddy's infamous, tasteful nude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2020 8:50 PM

Any U S engagement in Afghanistan

by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2020 9:47 PM

A pair of Bar Bush's lingerie.

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2020 9:49 PM

He wanted chaos and he got it. There's nothing specific beyond that that he wants.

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2020 9:50 PM

Withdrawal from Afghanistan.

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2020 9:51 PM

Trump's gutting of the defense department and Pentagon defies explanation. Which makes me think it’s being done at Putin’s suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2020 9:57 PM

R4 got it, but the other answers made me giggle, so you’re all winners!

by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2020 10:28 PM

[bold]Vladimir Putin is in real trouble[/bold]

It’s gotten almost no coverage here in America, but Vladimir Putin is reportedly preparing to retire, and he’s trying to negotiate a non-prosecution deal on his way out the door. This story is being covered pretty heavily everywhere but America. We’re kind of in a bubble here, as we fixate on Trump’s final days. But it seems Trump’s downfall has put the early stages of Putin’s downfall in motion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 10:54 AM

If it's being reported heavily everywhere but the US, R10, surely you could find some links to legitimate UK newspapers discussing this, instead of linking to the Palmer Report?

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 11:09 AM

His cock from trump's mouth.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 11:11 AM

All the Russian bugs and wires in the WH.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 11:55 AM

U.S. withdrawal from the Open Skies Treaty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2020 8:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!