Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What YouTubers do you watch?

Help! I have fallen down the YouTube algorithm rabbit hole.

I started watching reactions to first-time music listens and now they come up constantly and I can't resist watching some young people who listen to 90s/80s musicians I like for the first time. It's equally compelling as I hope they love Tori or Kate Bush or Bjork and boring as fuck since they rarely have much interesting to say. There's one young guy though who I think said he studies poetry who has really astute analyses of lyrics and music videos, and one really dumb young guy who is vapid but cute in a human puppy kind of way.

I've been watching the British gay guy/straight girl couple Joel and Lia overemote about US/UK differences.

There's a German girl who lives in Ohio and from whom who I have learned so much about Germany that I never thought I'd care to know, and several different people who teach or discuss conversational or "street" French.

It's so addictive but feels like junk food. I don't know if it's better or worse for me than TV, but it's been a decent escape from Trump news 24/7.

If you like Tori Amos at all, there's a guy on YouTube called YANTA who does perfect instrumental versions of her songs on piano and (realistic sounding but synthesized) harpsichord, organs, etc., including the sheet music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43714 hours ago

Try a book.

by Anonymousreply 111/15/2020

R1 I am, I have, and I do. I think the combination of high anxiety and my phone addiction have destroyed by attention span. I have such a hard time reading fiction nowadays. I am slowly progressing through The Alchemist and Veronika Decides to Die and I'malmost done with the audiobook of The Handmaid's Tale.

by Anonymousreply 211/15/2020

I watch a lot of different channels. Tons of cooking channels, some travel/expat vloggers, some for language learning, some health and fitness related, photography stuff, etc. I just like useful and informative content; I don't like YouTube "personalities."

by Anonymousreply 311/15/2020

I'm all about the Honey Badgers, these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411/15/2020

OP I've seen the German girl, too. I learned that Adidas is pronounced ah-dee-DAS, not uh-DEE-dus.

I always liked Lisa Guerrero's glasses off, Clark Kent-to-Superman transformation (see 1:40).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511/15/2020

I watched a few of the reaction videos, they're fun but sad. Many of the posters seem semi-literate. "This makes me feel something!" What? You dumb fuck. What does it make you feel besides the desire for more likes?

by Anonymousreply 611/15/2020

Ha, R5, that was quite a costume change!

The German girl, Feli, is really good on camera. She mentions that she has always worked in media, and that plus her perfect English and her sunny disposition (she's German!!) make her easy to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 711/15/2020

A few credit card Youtubers, but that is pretty dry stuff if you aren't into it.

Tech channels Snazzy Labs and Linus Tech Tips.

Smosh, Theodds1out, Paint, Jacksfilms and Brandon Rogers for entertainment.

I recently fell down a rabbit hole with Bobby Duke Arts' channel and Simply Nailogical.

Bobby Duke Arts is just fascinating to watch (he is an artist who works in a lot of different mediums - wood, rock, etc.) and he has pretty funny as well.

Simply Nailogical started out as a nail art channel, which is mildly interesting to watch, but she also does a fair amount of comedy. She comes across as very genuine. She is also the only YouTuber I've heard of (professional) who kept their day job. She is a crime statistics analyst for the Canadian government.

by Anonymousreply 811/15/2020

Reactistan - tribal Pakistanis try McDonalds, tacos, sushi etc for the first time,

Lots of true crime: They Got Away With Murder, Casefile and True Crime Brewery being the best IMO, but there are lots of good ones out there,

Old 70s British TV series like Minder and Open All Hours,

All help me cling on to my last few remaining shreds of sanity and make it through this shitty, shitty year.

by Anonymousreply 911/15/2020

R6 Yeah, there are some reaction people like the guy I linked in the original post who put thought into it. A lot of them seem to just crank out as many as they can and just over-react throughout and then say "I hope you enjoyed that! Subscribe!"

This is the guy who doesn't always seem very bright but I find him kind of adorable for some reason. The poor thing has a perpetually stuffy nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1011/15/2020

Oh, and Dr. Ramani Durvasula is SO fucking insightful about narcissists. I wish she would discuss other areas of psychology because I no longer work with a narcissist and don't need help understanding them in such depth, but this woman described someone I worked with as if she knew her personally down to the smallest details. I guess all narcissists have the same personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1111/15/2020

I only watch HD ballet and wrestling on there as pretty much everything else is useless.

by Anonymousreply 1211/15/2020

Dead Meat and assorted film channels, home building science like Matt Risinger and the Build Show Network, home builders like NS Builders, language and linguistics like Nativlang and Langfocus (link the Frenchies, OP!) Cities Skylines players like Pres and occasional video game play throughs from RadBrad, Markiplier, etc, ASMR (male massage like Italian Barber or Salon Numan), tech (eg. EAP, The Verge, etc), “fashion” (Modest Man, etc), cars (Redline Reviews, AoA, Micah Muzio, Raiti’s Rides, etc), history and ‘historicish’ but quotidian video recordings like a 1973 street scene in LA, city drive throughs from people like J Utah, Food and recipes like Sam the cooking guy and others, white noise...

by Anonymousreply 1311/15/2020

I like watching this ultra hyper baby Bryan Singer with the voice of Kermit the frog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1411/15/2020

This chinese engineer living off the grid has amazing videos where she makes every single thing from hand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1511/15/2020

I really hate those music "reaction" videos. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 1611/15/2020

This Howell guy's vlog, he takes me on tours of Japanese cafes. I love seeing the food, the areas surrounding the cafes and could watch him all day.

OP/r11, Dr. Ramani is GREAT!

I also watch Glenn Kirschner from MSNBC, a bunch of Reiki masters who do ASMR to help me sleep, America's Test Kitchen, Seth Meyers, an Italian grandpa from Long Branch, NJ (OrsaraRecipes) who cooks like my relatives did and has the same accent, to name a few.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1711/15/2020

R15 That's amazing...but how does someone off the frid record digitally and post to YouTube?

R16 I hate them, too, but sometimes I watch them anyway. I can't help it! Watching young people or foreign people watch and listen to Kate Bush or Tori Amos or Björk for the first time is really fascinating to me. All of them totally confounded me and I disliked their music at first and then I slowly grew to like and then love their music. So it's cool to witness someone perplexed by what they are hearing and watching, curious about it but not sure if they like it.

I DO hate that all of them seem to settle on obsessing over Madonna because she is easy to understand and I guess those videos get a lot of views.

The guys linked here are the very worst "reaction gays" to me. They are utterly clueless about everything and only talk about appearances and eyebrows in template gayspeak. It's mortifying. I hate watched several of their videos and then lost interest.

In this one, Madonna is naming Hollywood icons in "Vogue," and they cluelessly ask "Why do you think she's naming these people? They must be important." And then back to "obsessing" over her eyebrows or whatever the fuck they pay attention to.

I honestly never thought anyone could be too dense to get "Vogue" or any other Madonna song for that matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1811/15/2020

I like "School of Life" for self-help.

by Anonymousreply 1911/15/2020

Nicolas Fairford - effete British pocketgay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2011/15/2020

I loved this dress historian's history of the witch hat. It's long and detailed.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

There are theories that the hat derived from antisemitic caricatures of Jewish traditonal outfits, but she concludes they they definitely are exaggerated depictions of Quaker hats. Quakers were disliked, and Quaker women were seen as promiscuous and dangerously outspoken and independent in England, where the witch hat originated in artwork.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2111/15/2020

I watch the Baby with Pug Puppies channel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2211/15/2020

I love British lifestyle documentaries, one of my favorites is The Wonderful World of Gordon Watson.

He’s such a pompous gay blimp, I can’t take my eyes away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2311/15/2020

All 5 episodes of the Gordon Watson documentary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2411/15/2020

Watched Walker - I miss foreign travel so much! I’ve become addicted to virtual walks through my favorite cities and places I want to visit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2511/15/2020

I liked the music reaction video of a pair of black kids with the Bee Gees video "Staying Alive". They both knew the song (one mentioned that their mother had listened to it a lot when they were a kid). Once the video started, they both looked at each other in surprise and burst out laughing "I thought they were black!" as they watched the video.

There's a woman who's been watching dancing movie clips from musicals. She loved, loved, loved Ginger's feather dress, was shocked at Fred's dancing on the ceiling and laughed at Gene's "Singin In the Rain".

I've been watching a lot of the "We Were There" videos from the 9/11 Tribute Museum. Most videos are testimony of 2 people, each with a different story. Some who were in the building tell of their escape, some people lived down there, some were family of victims, some cops and firemen who were lucky to escape and some were people who worked on "The Pile". Very said. Do a search for "We Were There".

Oh, and another 9/11 video - by "ResidentPinto" which runs for 1 hour 36 minutes which you can find by searching for "World Trade Center". It's title is "World Trade Center Documentary". It consists almost entirely of just the videos of events that morning. It begins with a clip I had never seen before. Perhaps some New Yorker can identify where it was taken from. It was shot from a car in heavy traffic with someone idly filming out the windshield. The initial time stamp shown on the film is 8:46:25. Off in the distance to the right, you can see the 2 towers, undamaged. Literally, less than 30 seconds in, you can see a huge plume of smoke show up. It seems as if the person filming did not even notice because it was so far off and the camera moved off as the idle filming continued. Next clip to follow is the famous clip of the firemen on the street, hearing the plane and watching as the first plane hits the North Tower. Clip after clip of that morning follows in sequence, including multiple shots from different angles of the plane heading for and crashing into the South Tower. Very little news commentary, mostly just silent video of events.

by Anonymousreply 2611/15/2020

None. Life is too short, baby.

by Anonymousreply 2711/15/2020

Joolz Guides, London History Walks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2811/15/2020

John Wolfe and Markiplier for play throughs of video games.

Chloe Morello makeup tutorials and her stripper husband is hot.

Kalel because she's a train wreck.

And Brandi tv for when i need a laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2911/16/2020

I don't watch makeup tutorials as a rule but this video had me laughing hysterically toward the end. Recommended if you haven't seen it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3011/16/2020

Imamu room - a Japanese woman makes bento boxes.

Dr Todd Grande - forensic psychological analyses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3111/16/2020

I've always been fascinated by languages, and Paul from Langfocus does a great job of explaining the origins and quirks of world languages. Sometimes he goes a little too fast but all in all quite interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3211/16/2020

Detransition videos -I had no idea there were so many out there!

by Anonymousreply 3311/16/2020

R32 I've seen a lot of his videos, too, although I usually lose interest after a while as he gets into a lot of linguistic detail. I admire his knowledge base though.

by Anonymousreply 3411/16/2020

R3 I too, watch tons of different things...from history, to cooking, to travel, & music.

I don't care for "YouTube personalities" either, per se...but I do watch members of "haydur nation". Look it up. It's a stupid rabbit hole, & it's not all that interesting. But I've been following it for several years now, so I'm in it.

These reactors aren't as crazy as those they react to, and a few are genuinely funny. But their subjects? Look into Foodie Beauty, Life By Jen, & Amy's Life Journey specifically. I'd recommend Amberlynn Reid, but she's so goddam boring (they all are, to a degree), you'll want to take a melon baller to your eye sockets. Foodie Beauty is by far the worst.

by Anonymousreply 3511/16/2020

I am on YouTube way too much, but it's a perfect place considering my ever-shortening attention span. 3, 8, 15 minute videos are perfect for me.

Two of my current faves are 'Living Traditions Homestead' and 'Fall Line Ridge.' The former is a straight couple( with 2 teenagers) homesteading in Missouri, they are trying to be as off=the-grid as is possible. Kevin, the husband, is cute, and has a bit of a lisp(quite appealing) They are very relaxed on camera. Their sign-off is always "God bless," but that's as preachy as they get.

The "Fall Line Ridge" guy operates a portable sawmill. He has a charming Southern accent( Georgia maybe, or Alabama?) Just slightly cross-eyed, which I must admit is very cute. He's married with a small child. He did one or two churchy videos, the rest are of him, invariably by himself, and his passion for cutting lumber. Wish I knew his first name.

I watch both sites and it helps me to relax, and think of simpler things. Occasionally I am envious, but realize neither lifestyle would work for me.

British murder mysteries, cooking and crafting and videos about language/words are some of my other must-sees.

by Anonymousreply 3611/16/2020

Someone does a video series asking Norwegian people about Norwegian things.

Today I watched an episode about breakfast. This is how it went:

"What did you eat for breakfast today?"

1. Brown bread with liver pate.

2. Bread with liver pate.

3. Bread with sausage and cheese.

4. Bread.

5. Nothing.

6. Cereal. With milk. Lots of milk!

7. Bread.

"What is a typical Norwegian breakfast?"

1. Bread with something salty on it.

2. Brown bread with brown cheese. Salty meat on top.

3. I don't know if there is a typical Norwegian breakfast. Maybe bread. With cheese. Oatmeal.

4. I don't know. I lived in Spain for 10 years. I have been back only a few months so I don't know.

5. Probably bread.

6. Maybe we grab something on the way to work. Maybe we don't. Breakfast is not a thing in Norway? I would say so, no.

7. Bread with brown cheese.

And now I know all I need to know about Norway!

by Anonymousreply 3711/16/2020

Zeus the Stubborn Husky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3811/16/2020

I love historical reality shows where modern people dress up and live in historical times. There are a bunch on youtube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3911/17/2020

More historical reality shows which include the historical farm series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4011/17/2020

These are the channels I watch regularly. I used to watch Joel & Lia but I decided they were both dumb as rocks a few months back.

Almazan Kitchen

Baumgartner Restoration

Bedo's Leatherworks

Hercules Candy

Nick Zammeti

Pablo Cimadevila

Pam Ann

Weed 'em & Reep

Wyo Russ

by Anonymousreply 4111/17/2020

I stopped watching history videos on YouTube because they were always recommending things that turned out to be ahistorical far-right revisionist propaganda.

Most of what I watch are cooking videos, Refika and Maangchi mostly, some Sohla and Rick Martinez on Food 52. Lots of live cams like EV Nautilus in season, Space X the last couple of days, lots of Explore cams, and animal accounts like Lou Lou and Friends, Kitten Academy, NatureTec.

by Anonymousreply 4211/17/2020

Ben Shapiro. He's a really messy bottom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4311/17/2020

I watch the "internet mystery" genre a lot. Videos where they analyze ARGs, internet urban legends, or other weird stuff. Channels like Nexpo, MamaMax, Reignbot, and Nuke's Top 5. I also watch most of the channels Simon Whistler does (TopTenz, GeoGraphics, BioGraphics, etc.) but really enjoy Business Blaze, a channel where he typically does a comedic deep dive into a single topic. Here's one suited to DL's interests:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4411/17/2020

I just watched a Joel and Lia episode from when they came to the U.S. and were staying in New Jersey. (Joel and Lia are two British people who make videos about being British and...nothing really.)

They said that they keep encountering (presumably white) Americans who seem to assume they are native Spanish speakers and ask them if they speak English. What is wrong with us? Joel is clearly white. Lia is Greek/Cypriot. Did people hear their English accent and think they were speaking Spanish, or why would people assume they are Spanish-speaking immigrants?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4512/13/2020

r25 that's so funny, that's where I live. it started in front of my doctor's house.

by Anonymousreply 4612/13/2020

Joel & Lia were minor dL faves a few years ago. People were mostly waiting for him to come out and then he did and they got bored of them.

Lia now lives outside London with her not very great BF and Joel has become a total narcissist videoing about very boring minutiae of his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4712/13/2020

I watch this guy a lot. He's a sort of a talking Daily Mail, he mostly talks and bitches about stuff that's going on in England and in the news.

His phone-in shows are great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4812/13/2020

For soap news =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4912/13/2020

This married gay host (The Locher Room) mainly does soap opera reunion shows from the past & present

but also a fundraiser once in awhile (his AIDS one only raised $135).

I didn't know ATWT's hunky Tom had a brother that died from AIDS =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5012/13/2020

The Bright Side

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5112/13/2020

British guy who’s lived in Japan for the past 8 years. Has a lot of varied content, he was also in the documentary Cat Nation (now on Amazon) about Japan’s love of cats. But his best content are the travel and daily life videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5212/13/2020

I dare not click on R52s link because for the next four weeks I'll just get endless "what's it like living in London?" videos on my feed...nearly all 22 year old American gurls...grocery shopping, apartment hunting... on and on it goes.

by Anonymousreply 5312/13/2020

Air Crash Investigations.

by Anonymousreply 5412/13/2020

R53 you resolve should check his videos out, he has 1.95 million subscribers. If anything for how clean and technologically advanced a society can be, like his video on Japan’s most expensive bullet train, pretty cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5512/13/2020

^^^meant to say you really should. Damn word predict

by Anonymousreply 5612/13/2020

Another vote for Reactistan.

The Try Channel from Dublin, Ireland. Pairs of young Irish people taste-testing various foods and drink. Several of them have their own channels, like Leather Jacket Guy and his 'Are you having that'.

Viperkeeper has been making videos of his collection of venomous snakes for more than a decade.

Anything narrated by Simon Whistler.

Crusoe the Dachshund.

by Anonymousreply 5712/13/2020

Ashamed to say Noah Taieb, but only to see his bf Sal smile.

by Anonymousreply 5812/13/2020

I never miss an episode of Tarot by Janine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5912/13/2020

I've been watching train videos live from around the world. Very hypnotic and relaxing, especially in a small, dark room with a big screen tv. The perspective is very similar to being in a train car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6012/13/2020

I love Abby Cox, R21. Lots of great historical fashion and costume experts on YouTube. Karolina Zebrowska is another one— a strange young woman which is even better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6112/13/2020

Joshua David Taubes (a.k.a. Diesel Josh)

I don't think he has a girlfriend but if one exists she's a very lucky woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6212/13/2020

muacleflexing dreams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6312/13/2020

The Actors Academy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6412/13/2020

Wandering Ravens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6512/13/2020

I only watch for hunky Cole (The LaBrant Fam)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6612/13/2020

City Beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6712/13/2020

I enjoy this guy's cat videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6812/13/2020

Thicc Tok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6912/13/2020

Cult Of Dusty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7012/13/2020

He's not posting so much these days, but alantutorial has a lot of good life hacks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7112/13/2020

teachingmensfashion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7212/14/2020

The Graham Norton Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7312/14/2020

Daniel Howell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7412/14/2020

Indigo Traveller

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7512/14/2020

Hashtag Decor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7612/14/2020

Jacob Laukaitis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7712/14/2020

This guy. He's a French gay ASMR artist. I watch his videos whether they are in French or English. He's also gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7812/14/2020

Y'all should watch me, I give men great advice about how they should control themselves around gorgeous, sexy women, like myself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7912/14/2020

Bushradical

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8012/14/2020

I haven't watched all of his vids but Freezma looks like a nice cool athletic dude =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8112/15/2020

Mike Thurston, Nick Bare, the Jump Rope Dudes for fitness.

Buzzfeed, Tasty.

Some French TV talk shows

by Anonymousreply 8212/15/2020

I like many youtubers who react to shows I like but seriously, who gives a fuck what these brain dead fucking turds think about old music. Fucking puke.

by Anonymousreply 8312/15/2020

TikTok is easier to watch because the videos are shorter and it has more very good looking young men shaking their dongs inside their gym wear.

by Anonymousreply 8412/15/2020

A more fun thread would be "which YouTuber would you most like to erase".

by Anonymousreply 8512/15/2020

I love this Movie reviewer called "Marco's Movies" He is young, dumb and I can only imagine full of cum! Raising Buffaloe's Tasting History with Max Miller Tyler and Todd life in an RV Zach and Allister Mrs.Crocombe Ask a Mortician Cartoon evolution Technology Connections Rhonda Shears social hour

by Anonymousreply 8612/15/2020

We need a list of gay Youtubers in every category so I don't end up subscribing to an asshole that one day decides to go off on an antigay tangent...again.

by Anonymousreply 8712/15/2020

I love Shiey's unconventional train surfing and his exploration of deserted Russian cold war sites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8812/15/2020

R87 Some LGBT YouTubers go off on anti LGBT rants that would shock a hetero bigot.

Some jumping points = R3, R6, R9, R12, R15, R18, R21, R24, R27, R30, R33, R36, R39, R42, R45, R48, R51, R54, R57, R60, R63, R66, R69, R72, R75, R78, R81, R84 & R100.

by Anonymousreply 8912/15/2020

That's sadly true sometimes R89 but at least they get called by the LGBT community so they get dropped fast and hard.

by Anonymousreply 9012/15/2020

I've been addicted to this channel as of late =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9112/15/2020

Stefa Nino

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9212/15/2020

NALF (hunky Oregon athlete who lived in Germany for most of 2020)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9312/15/2020

I’m watching a lot of houseplant videos, and this guy is HILARIOUS. He’s so dry, and so funny. Check him out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9412/15/2020

talltanic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9512/15/2020

Star Trek Continues

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9612/15/2020

Non Mirage Truth Vision

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9712/15/2020

The Dogs Afraid of Cats channel. Includes fraidy-cat huskies and German Shepherds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9812/15/2020

YouTube Originals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9912/15/2020

Gay Movies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10012/15/2020

Long Now Foundation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10112/15/2020

Officialfinch93

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10212/16/2020

Flatbush Cats - his videos warm my heart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10312/16/2020

Kylie Flavell - Australian living in Italy. Her videos are so beautiful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10412/16/2020

[quote]I'd recommend Amberlynn Reid, but she's so goddam boring (they all are, to a degree), you'll want to take a melon baller to your eye sockets.

Kiwi Farms has an entire forum devoted Amberlynn, with a general discussion thread with about 70k replies. It's brutal, and more fun than watching her videos.

by Anonymousreply 10512/16/2020

Man and his pet owl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10612/16/2020

M Vlogs - mostly silent, no talking, sometimes with music. I find her videos so relaxing. They’re like a meditation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10712/16/2020

This show will be more fun to watch now that Trumpy has lost the EC =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10812/17/2020

Replay (people vs food)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10912/17/2020

Franchise Kicks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11012/17/2020

ComicArtistPro Secrets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11112/17/2020

The Stephanie Miller Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11212/17/2020

Lewis Howes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11312/17/2020

Speaking of annoying Youtubers, this Starwars theory dude makes me puke every time I see his face or hear his voice. I just hate his face so much. He has bitch face. The face of a lady. Its mama had way too much estrogen in her cunt when she made it. His fat lady face irks me to no end. I've always hated him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11412/17/2020

I watch a wide variety of channels, but have recently really enjoyed Sailing Uma, which is two (stunningly good-looking) recently-graduated architects who bought a used fixer-upper sailboat, completely revamped it and are sailing around the world on their own terms and schedule. They go beautiful, out-of-the -way places and live a fantastic life making just about everything themselves. Dan is the ultimate handyman who can build/fabricate/modify anything, so there's that aspect of things as well. Recommended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11512/18/2020

Koncrete

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11612/18/2020

Worshiper Of White Bodybuilders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11712/18/2020

From R78: "He's also gorgeous."

I find this to be a common denominator in my YouTube subscription base as well...

by Anonymousreply 11812/18/2020

Jesse Cox is fun if you like videogame playthroughs and some of his friend's channels are good too but also a couple seem like douches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11912/18/2020

Dinner Party Tonight- one of the best cooking channels on YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12012/18/2020

She got butcher in 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12112/18/2020

I like this girl Sarah Baska. She's a funny storyteller and I find it relaxing to watch her stuff even though she's young and it's mindless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12212/18/2020

There used to be a WEHO guy with a mini golden retriever that I liked. Wish I could remember his name. He once had a fit because his car was towed and recorded it. Anyone remember his name?

by Anonymousreply 12312/18/2020

JORDAN THE LION {PINGS BIG TIME }

THE DAILY WOO { I WANT HIM} IS HE GAY?? HE DOES PING

by Anonymousreply 12412/18/2020

Lupita McCartney

A nice young Hispanic girl who does 60s/70s makeup (among other things) & deserves more views =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12512/18/2020

Anton Petrov knows his space facts,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12612/18/2020

Artur Rehl

reacts to military stuff from all over the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12712/18/2020

Popular Cruising

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12812/18/2020

Empress reacts to Sheena Easton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12912/18/2020

S4M Live!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13012/18/2020

Derek Muller's Veritasium is the most intelligent and thought-provoking channel I've yet come across. And he's my ideal man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13112/18/2020

[quote] THE DAILY WOO { I WANT HIM} IS HE GAY?? HE DOES PING

R124, he's a 48-year-old guy whose idea of a great time is Disneyland. Yes, he pings to me. (Tongue piercing.)

by Anonymousreply 13212/18/2020

Orion Pictures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13312/18/2020

[quote] The Dogs Afraid of Cats channel. Includes fraidy-cat huskies and German Shepherds.

I hate that shit. Why would you allow your cat to do that? Those owners telling their dogs to come knowing that the cat will attack as the dog passes. Great way to get your dog not to trust you when you tell it to come.

Those are cat people. I am a dog person.

by Anonymousreply 13412/18/2020

Action Kid

NYC Pride 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13512/19/2020

Part 2 (his camera froze up during Part 1 )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13612/19/2020

Real Time With Bill Maher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13712/19/2020

The Tim Dillon Show (an openly gay comedian who spends this podcast trashing Trump among others)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13812/19/2020

r18 What gay reaches adult age without having seen the Vogue video?

by Anonymousreply 13912/19/2020

R119 i do like watching the Scary Game Squad videos.

by Anonymousreply 14012/19/2020

Cashew the Frenchie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14112/19/2020

Muscle-TV Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14212/19/2020

VICE News

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14312/19/2020

I like to watch Paul Taylor, a British living in France and doing stand up, here is his show from 2019 when we could still do "la bise". Now he is a youtuber, doing a show every Thursday night. Last november he did a serie on swear words, it's entertaining and interesting. He also call a friend from Quebec to talk quebecois vocab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14412/19/2020

I occasionally check out this Nigerian scammer. What train wreck! All she does is beg for money and does crappy cooking vids. I won't give her name but the girls at LSA go after her and her scammy ways. She married then recently divorced a racist red neck and complains about her bad choices.

She tries to be a life coach but her own life is a mess. She gets like 50 views. Lol

by Anonymousreply 14512/20/2020

Hugo Van Damme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14612/21/2020

Abandoned Homes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14712/22/2020

Sam the Cooking Guy is fun (and he makes good food)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14812/22/2020

I’ve passed this thread a dozen times and only [italic]now[/italic] noticed op’s video is a reaction video to Tori’s second place masterpiece? ([italic]Boys for Pele[/italic] is number one. Fight me, bitch.)

Going in.

by Anonymousreply 14912/22/2020

Another vote for Joolz Guide (charming and informative London walking tours) and watched walks in Lindon (no one wears masks though it’s current -kind of shocking). I adore Australian medium Revealing Light Tarot and anything Jamie Oliver has been posting since The pandemic started .

by Anonymousreply 15012/22/2020

Thanks R148, Sam the Cooking Guy is fun! Love the chicken pot pie, so easy he has a cast put on his arm.

by Anonymousreply 15112/22/2020

A Queer in Provence - British eldergay living his best life in the south of France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15212/22/2020

Trish King Music

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15312/22/2020

Gymsaul

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15412/22/2020

SPK Lifestyle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15512/22/2020

What Lurks Beneath

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15612/22/2020

WGS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15712/22/2020

I subscribe to a lot of people but I don't watch every one of their videos, and go through phases when I am into someone, and when I just casually check in. But my preferences can be pretty much divided into:

- Travel/living abroad videos;

- Language learning videos (so glad to see Paul from Langfocus mentioned already);

- Booktube (Bookslikewhoa is getting some well deserved success, her Agatha Christie reviews are really fun for a start);

- History channels;

-Music channels; and

- Quite a lot of the time all these topics interweave within the videos of particular YouTubers.

by Anonymousreply 15812/22/2020

Top 10 Scary is fun if you like short scary video clips hosted by a tiny British girl and a hyper Canadian guy.

by Anonymousreply 15912/23/2020

MattDoesFitness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16012/23/2020

Big Sean Allan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16112/23/2020

Larry Wheels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16212/23/2020

HDVT 1 - studio Munich

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16312/23/2020

I love The Closet Historian channel. Her newsreels scenarios are fabulous.

Somebody mentioned her above and I also enjoy Karolina Zebrowska’s videos. But Abby Cox examining those crumbling sweat stained 1800’s era dresses and calling them “she” kind of creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 16412/24/2020

Manlicious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16512/27/2020

Manlicious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16612/27/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16712/27/2020

This is one of the channels I watch. It's a good stress reliever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16812/27/2020

Straight Down The Middle : a pinball show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16912/27/2020

I haven't watched all of their videos but they seem pretty gay friendly to me =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17012/27/2020

If you enjoyed the "ruby slipper flippers" above then you might like this game too =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17112/27/2020

I don’t watch any because I’m a grown up with a job.

by Anonymousreply 17212/27/2020

We'll see how long that lasts R172.

You sound boring...

by Anonymousreply 17312/27/2020

There's a channel called top 10 Scary that shows creepy clips found online.

by Anonymousreply 17412/27/2020

Joey Graceffa Daniel Prade

by Anonymousreply 17512/28/2020

Samson Biggz - Bodybuilder, Rapper, & Actor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17612/28/2020

I heard all lesbians have dedicated one of their anal beads to Elliot, in solidarity. You go, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 17712/29/2020

TM Music (3+ hours worth)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17812/29/2020

This guy has solid fitness tips especially in regards to form and stretching and ways to help sore muscles feel better

He looks good shirtless too as does his helper Jesse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17912/29/2020

Actually found this guy via someone on Datalounge, he's cute, his style is pretty charming and the videos are short and dumb enough to kill three minutes or to help me relax if I don't feel like reading before bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18012/29/2020

I watch lots of puppy videos. Primarily German Shepherd puppies. Very relaxing.

by Anonymousreply 18112/29/2020

I watch a lot of scraping/dumpster diving videos and a lot of artist's videos.

by Anonymousreply 18212/30/2020

Don't talk about this shit OP. I fell down it too. Don't give anymore suggestions.

Datalounge friends get out this tread and save yourself. The threat is real. The continuous watching of generation Z discover Queen, Whitney Houston, Elton John and Guns and Roses will upset your life, you will find yourself up at 3am wondering where your life went. Don't do it. You will feel like a complete jackass being entertained watching someone ELSE watch something. Watching them enjoy their life while you have none.

This is real shit.

by Anonymousreply 18312/30/2020

Mr Preda. Yummy mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18412/30/2020

I just added the whole Ghost and Mrs. Muir tv series to my library.

by Anonymousreply 18512/30/2020

Monkeys, chimps, gorillas- I love them!!!

And all of my new age shit. Postive Thinking, Quantum Physics.

by Anonymousreply 18612/30/2020

This guy runs an antique store but he's always out there searching for stuff, and for the last two weeks cleaning out a hoarders house filled with vintage clothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18712/31/2020

Studio McGee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18812/31/2020

Our Revolution

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18912/31/2020

RandomCinema

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19012/31/2020

Christopher Michael

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19112/31/2020

True Crime Daily

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19212/31/2020

Mystery History

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19301/01/2021

unemployed wine guy is fun and new.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19401/02/2021

How to style your bookcases?

LOL! You put fucking books in them.

by Anonymousreply 19501/02/2021

Whoever recommended Imamu Room/bento box led me down a Day in the Life of Japanese ___ youtubers and it's really fascinating, the most I took away from it all is how healthy the Japanese eat.

by Anonymousreply 19601/02/2021

R195 Some folks move into houses with bookcases but don't read or collect books.

They offer some alternatives ideas there.

by Anonymousreply 19701/03/2021

I watch Amanda at Swell Entertainment. She's DL adjacent. A lot of times I don't even know what she's talking about with all the YouTube stuff but she's funny and engaging.

And Be Kind Rewind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19801/03/2021

I recommended "Dark Waters" on another DL thread but he has since came out as a Trump loving repub so viewer beware.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19901/03/2021

Lindybeige

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20001/03/2021

Hot Music Charts (from all eras & nations)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20101/03/2021

COAST TO COAST AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20201/03/2021

Naomi & Mar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20301/03/2021

Did You Know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20401/03/2021

Pet Ninja

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20501/03/2021

2nd Earth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20601/04/2021

Fish Jelly - married gay couple, who secretly hate each other, review and spoil movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20701/04/2021

StanChris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20801/07/2021

Michael Fairman Channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20901/07/2021

God Jaden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21001/07/2021

I am enjoying this site called Scammer Payback. This guy poses as little old ladies tolling scammers who think they got a live one, unbenounced to them he's actually hacking into their computer during the call and deleting all their personal files. LOL Ne annoys the shit out of them during the process which is funny in and of itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21101/08/2021

I love Scammer Payback!. The guy is really quick on his feet, and his old lady character is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 21201/08/2021

[quote]Sam the Cooking Guy is fun (and he makes good food)

That guy is a closet Trumpeter ass Covidiot. Dont give him your money by watching his videos. He was whining a few weeks about about the lock down and not being allowed to keep his restaurants (many of them) open because he's so smart he called the local hospital and they said there were not to capacity yet. All his fans telling him how California is crap and Gov is a dictator. 3 weeks later the ER is so full they say expect a 45 minute wait if you call 911 and they now tell the EMTs not to bring people to the hospital if they can resuscitate them in the field.

by Anonymousreply 21301/08/2021

Marco in a Box

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21401/08/2021

Anything Aaron

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21501/08/2021

I watch most anything Queer Tango (from South America).

This one's really superb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21601/09/2021

And this ad for a Tango Queer festival is one is one of my favorites cuz the guys are fun and flirty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21701/09/2021

Can we get that guy at R221 to go after the terrorist? Maybe he can get them to confess by threatening to delete all their meth dealers' numbers.

by Anonymousreply 21801/09/2021

Sorry, I meant R112.

by Anonymousreply 21901/09/2021

Shingo Ishigure

One of the better looking Asian guys that I've seen lately =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22001/20/2021

Austin Burke

reviews tv shows & other things...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22101/20/2021

Paranormal Research Paul Stonehill

discusses rare subjects usually from Europe &/or Asia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22201/20/2021

Did You Know ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22301/20/2021

[quote] I really hate those music "reaction" videos.

I love the music reaction videos, reacting to classic songs. It’s interesting to see how old classic music can still affect people today. It’s also good that it may influence younger viewers to appreciate classic songs. There’s several reactors that I watch, but I think I like “Sincerely, K.S.O.” the most.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22401/20/2021

I agree R224.

by Anonymousreply 22501/20/2021

Musclemen 67

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22601/20/2021

I like reaction vids too! Does anyone know if they are a gay couple?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22701/20/2021

MindUpload

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22801/21/2021

Mr. Nightmare

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22901/21/2021

City Planner Plays City Builders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23001/21/2021

muscleflexing dreams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23101/21/2021

Beyond Creepy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23201/21/2021

I recently watched a bunch of black you tubers listen to Kate Bush for the first time. They pretty much all watched the same videos - Running Up that Hill, This Woman's Work, Wuthering Heights, and Don't Give Up with Peter Gabriel. I was pleased that they all wound up really liking her, and very much appreciated her work. One thing they had in common was they were all familiar with This Woman's work via the cover that Maxwell did, and they had no idea that she wrote it.

One of them, I think her name was inaveecoop, listened to the entirety of The Ninth Wave, as well as Get Out of My House, and I have to hand it to her, she really go into The Ninth Wave, though she did skip the end of Hello Earth after Kate's vocals ended and the chanting continued.

Then I shifted to watching vocal coaches analyze Kate's vocal technique, which was more interesting. They primarily analyze live performances, though, so most of those involve her early work, rather than songs from The Dreaming onward, as there are fewer live performances. I would love to see a vocal coach analyze songs like Night of the Swallow, Get out of my House, and to see if they could figure out what she did with the vocals at the end of Leave it Open - she recorded herself singing "we let the weirdness in" then flipped it and played it backward. She learned to sing it backward, recorded herself doing that, the backward masked the result, and inserted it into the final mix, which resulted in an understandable, but distorted vocal at the end of that track

by Anonymousreply 23301/21/2021

I watch some Disney World vlogs, like Michael Kay, Prince Charming Dev, Brayden Holness (Mickey Views), Kyle Pallo and JoJo Crichton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23401/21/2021

1WrestlingVideo has many rare interviews with professional wrestlers. Lots of fun on there =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23501/22/2021

Elijah Martinez (& his cute dog)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23601/22/2021

I've been watching "That Chapter" with an Irish guy named Mike Oh. He covers semi-recent true crime stories mostly in the U.S. Most stuff, I have never heard of due to me canceling cable (no more Dateline with Keith Morrison) a couple of years ago.

Anyway, he's (Mike Oh is) really cute and sweet. I think you guys might like him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23701/22/2021

Richard Vobes

(a.k.a. The Bald Explorer) is still doing walking tours of interesting places in the UK area despite the Covid lockdowns there (he does takes precautions) =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23801/22/2021

Cam Kramer

has amatuer wrestling matches of all weight classes on there if that is your thing....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23901/22/2021

Paranormal Round Table

has over 100 episodes to pick from on a variety of topics. This is today's show =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24001/22/2021

Cult Of Dusty

has lost about 90,000 subscribers for his recent anti-Trump coverage.

He's funny, smart & quite the character to watch =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24101/22/2021

Argh, R41, I tried, but he's unwatchable, and that insane vocal affectation he does is actually painful.. He reminds me of that crazy TV preacher Gene Scott from the 80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24201/23/2021

I usually watch youtubers who teach a skill, so, tutorials. Otherwise, I don't see much point.

by Anonymousreply 24301/23/2021

Artur Rehi, the Estonian soldier.

by Anonymousreply 24401/23/2021

Movie Bitches, but only for their xmas movie reviews

by Anonymousreply 24501/23/2021

- Liam Thompson, a twink from New Zealand who is goofy but adorable. Some videos feature his adorable dog Max and cat Frodo. content varies and most of his videos are silly, but he's adorable and lately showing off more of his toned bod. Also great accent.

- various cooking channels like Adam Ragusea, Food Wishes (tho Chef John has the most annoying upspeak in his delivery), Chef Darren McGrady (who used to be the chef for Princess Diana).

- DIY videos.

-Disney related content like DFB Guide and WDW News Today

by Anonymousreply 24601/23/2021

[quote]What YouTubers do you watch?

None!

by Anonymousreply 24701/23/2021

This channel is fun. Meet the Germans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24801/25/2021

I'm above all that nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 24901/25/2021

I do not.

by Anonymousreply 25001/25/2021

Atlas Flexing Fantasy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25101/26/2021

Destroyer TV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25201/26/2021

Pavel Cervinka

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25301/26/2021

Neoshred

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25401/26/2021

Mike Rashid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25501/26/2021

Eric Singer American accents etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25601/27/2021

These over the top reaction music videos remind of those vide0s of color blind people seeing color for the first time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25701/27/2021

I watch The King of Random but I get a strange vibe from the hosts sometimes like Grant's very Mormon widow is watching their every move for sin.

by Anonymousreply 25801/27/2021

This woman in Thailand that builds houses in the jungle out of mud and bamboo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25901/28/2021

Grinding ink and learning calligraphy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26001/28/2021

I love watching all the French chateau owners, mostly Brits, and seeing them restore these beautiful homes to their former glory. They are living my dream life.

The Château Diaries

Doing It Ourselves

The Pethericks

Life of Ryan

Château Life

Château Memoirs

Château Rescue

Château de Montmagner

Château La Croix Honnet

Bordeaux Life

Château de la Grifferaie

by Anonymousreply 26101/29/2021

GOROGORO KITCHEN

Japanese couple living in Paris. I love watching them wander through flea markets, shop for groceries and home goods, and travel around France.

They also have great cooking segments. Most of their videos are subtitled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26201/29/2021

MashAya Video

Another Japanese couple living in Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26301/29/2021

Dinner Party Tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26401/29/2021

77easylis (short for easy listening) has 70s feel-good music from all around the world on it's channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26501/30/2021

FitStars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26601/30/2021

UFOvni 2012

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26701/30/2021

Cody Ko

reacts to various videos & topics...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26801/30/2021

Talks At Google

has some interesting stuff =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26901/30/2021

I generally dont... until I discovered the exquisite Nicolas Fairford that R20 refers to, he's adorable. I've watched most of his vids, they're memerising and beautiful

by Anonymousreply 27001/30/2021

R270, I’m glad you’re enjoying Nicolas’ channel. He’s a delight and I love his neighbor Tracey.

Someone started a thread on Nicolas, I’m glad to see that others enjoy him as well.

by Anonymousreply 27101/30/2021

For someone who doesn't like rules, Nicholas has a lot of rules

by Anonymousreply 27201/30/2021

Kirsten Dirksen

She tours unique home renovations/restorations around the world. They are beautiful and respectfully executed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27301/30/2021

Atree3 is my queen. She is my current favorite. I've been watching her silently for years. Her name is Margaret Fabrizio. She was a resident music teacher at Stanford University for over 25 years. She mostly quilts on YouTube and talks about life. She's got to be one of the oldest YouTubers still around at 90. I want to be her when I grow up, to be this delightfully crazy and creative.

She smoked her first joint with DL jazz favorite Chet Baker and is a huge supporter of us gays. She supposedly lives near Haight-Ashbury in SF. SEND HER SOME LOVE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27401/30/2021

A better video, where she talks about John Coltrane and Chet Baker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27501/30/2021

Terrence Morris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27601/31/2021

alltallguys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27701/31/2021

Patrick Teutsch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27801/31/2021

DylonSC Athlete

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27901/31/2021

Teachingmensfashion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28001/31/2021

I used to watch Silas Nacita but he hasn't made any in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 28101/31/2021

Micah LaCerte

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28202/01/2021

CompilationMania

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28302/01/2021

Modern Builds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28402/01/2021

Retro Training

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28502/01/2021

Armon Adibi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28602/01/2021

So it's basically a bunch of gay men watching straight roid heads?

by Anonymousreply 28702/01/2021

SensiblePrepper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28802/02/2021

Griffin and Haru, two French Bulldogs that live in Korea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28902/02/2021

House & Home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29002/03/2021

Shows like this need more viewers =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29102/03/2021

Sportee Channel 3 has lots of videos with hot guys walking around...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29202/03/2021

Tradies =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29302/03/2021

fireman compilation2 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29402/03/2021

Well TheCrafsMan, of course. His voice is so smooth, it's relaxing to watch the videos even if you are not into sculpting and molding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29502/03/2021

Earthfiles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29602/03/2021

Marx Max Muscle

has a wide variety of videos about various fitness guys =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29702/03/2021

Another one featuring a DL legend...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29802/03/2021

Kent Heckel

does videos on photography, video games & other subjects

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29902/03/2021

I am surprised so many people (or is it just one busy poster?) watch Instahos on YouTube. I honestly didn't even know body narcissists have a place on YouTube. The algorithm has gotten pretty good at recommending a lot of videos that entice me, and most of them are informational. I don't think I've ever gotten a suggestion of a shirtless dude flexing. There's so much of that on Instagram now that I am fully desensitized and uninterested.

by Anonymousreply 30002/04/2021

The Daily Positive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30102/04/2021

Daniel Benedict

made his own He-Man short film =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30202/04/2021

IgorTheUkrainian

He's currently the tallest man living in the US at 7' 8.33" (& about 500 lbs.).

Igor has mobility/health issues so his traveling days are over. He talks about his homeland, video games, books, sports, pets, trips & politics in his videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30302/04/2021

I don't speak his language but

Beton Svaly sure is dreamy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30402/04/2021

Asian Boss

asks questions in Asian nations about various topics including ours =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30502/04/2021

Just For Laughs Gags

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30602/07/2021

R306 Where are they located? Canada? That's a lot of blind people pranks.

by Anonymousreply 30702/07/2021

SmartHistory. They get very, very excited about classic works of art.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30802/07/2021

I'm not usually a morbid person (at least I think I'm not) but during lockdown I got hooked on plane crash simulation and analysis videos. Terrifying, yet totally addictive.

TheFlightChannel and Allec Joshua Ibay have the best selection. Also Mini Air Crash Investigation. All well-produced with music to heighten the drama.

by Anonymousreply 30902/07/2021

The Flight Channel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31002/07/2021

Official Strongman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31102/07/2021

I've learned plenty on "Practical Engineering"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31202/07/2021

Also "Interesting Engineering"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31302/07/2021

Freewayjim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31402/07/2021

TOP (LOL!) List =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31502/07/2021

Ask The Pro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31602/09/2021

YouTube is the absolute shit-level barrio of social media. It's a poison miasma that is killing your brains.

by Anonymousreply 31702/09/2021

I like to see Cyber Manor review films that he's never seen.

Case in point 1986's Aliens =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31802/09/2021

Rusty West has some scary stories to listen

to as you do other things on the internet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31902/09/2021

FTD Facts =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32002/09/2021

EXPLORE WITH US

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32102/09/2021

YouTube Movies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32202/10/2021

USC Shoah Foundation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32302/10/2021

Part 2 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32402/10/2021

I want to ravish Adam Neely's tight pink hole as The Lick plays perpetually in the background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32502/10/2021

I love Adam Neely so much.

by Anonymousreply 32602/10/2021

I like a bunch of the STEM oriented channels, like TMRO for space news. Veritasium for general science. Periodic Videos for the delightful prof. with Brillo hair. Curious Droid with a variety of science-y material. The Dark5/Dark Docs family of channels for weird stuff without the usual conspiracy theories. Techmoan for diverse techie devices, occasionally including his family of Muppet-like weirdos. Technology Connections for well explained general science. Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell has some of the most thought provoking content anywhere. SciShow and their various channels and presenters are consistently great.

Clair Saffitz: Dessert Person is still a must watch as she runs her own channel after the Bon Appetit debacle. Plus the Japanese channel linked is a hoot! Full of strange food and gadget demos, Hulk smashes, and subtle sight gags. I love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32702/10/2021

The B1M

has interesting videos about buildings & tech from around the globe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32802/10/2021

The Vintage Wrestling Channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32902/11/2021

Beardy Nerd

has such a cool place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33002/11/2021

I also like most of those, R327. You might also like Answers with Joe (Joe Scott).

by Anonymousreply 33102/11/2021

Thanks, R331, I appreciate it. Joe's good, and he has a beautiful complexion! :)

by Anonymousreply 33202/11/2021

Inside Edition

My favorite out of all of these stories is the one at the very end =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33302/12/2021

Trout and Coffee

Their videos are a visual feast, so calming and beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33402/12/2021

Most algorithms seem to get me totally wrong. Once Facebook/Instagram picked up on my gayness, for example, it was all Instaho 'fitness models' and underwear and sex toys for a while, and still, even with those mostly having gone by the wayside, I now get ads for new cars and other things that have nothing to do with my interests.

YouTube's algorithm is so much better for me. I honestly didn't even know there were so many naked manwhores on YouTube until I saw lots of posts about them in this thread. Instead, YouTube's suggestions for me actually relate to my interest: lots of music that I like or like without having ever heard of it, languages, cultural videos (people talking about differences between different national cultures, etc.), scientific information, ancient cultures, literature, art and spiritual stuff, etc. I have a pretty random assortment or major interests and YouTube has 'randomly' thrown a lot of stuff at me that is addictive with nary an Instaho or an automobile in sight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33502/12/2021

DragonLordFrodo. He's the anti-Mister Rogers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33602/13/2021

hubertgunpowder

does short videos of all the new YT musical talent he finds =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33702/13/2021

5-Minute Crafts has some interesting ideas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33802/14/2021

Wired

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33902/14/2021

Food Insider

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34002/14/2021

Let Master Wong show you how to defend yourself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34102/14/2021

BE AMAZED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34202/14/2021

Trend Central

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34302/15/2021

[quote]Imamu room - a Japanese woman makes bento boxes.

Hmm, is this thread why YouTube suggested that channel to me? I often get suggestions from YT based on DL threads; the last time I read a Can't Stop the Music Thread I got clips suggested to me for a month.

by Anonymousreply 34402/15/2021

Why the Gentleman's Gazette of course OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34502/15/2021

Olli Korhonen for those of us who have recently lost a four legged friend =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34602/15/2021

linexnick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34702/15/2021

Onnit for some street fight moves...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34802/15/2021

Aperture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34902/15/2021

None.

by Anonymousreply 35002/15/2021

linebacker365

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35102/15/2021

Funky Dineva

The Try Channel (Irish people taste foods)

Tasting History

Reactistan: tribal people from Balochistan taste foods

Viperkeeper

Are Ya Havin That?

by Anonymousreply 35202/15/2021

It's never too late eldergays !!!

Shankoty 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35302/16/2021

Has anyone mentioned TEDx Talks on here yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35402/16/2021

Learn Spanish with SpanishPod101.com (= that's the entire name of the channel)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35502/16/2021

BRAINY DOSE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35602/16/2021

Practical Psychology

Daddy issues addressed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35702/16/2021

Yoga with Adrienne. She is so soothing.

by Anonymousreply 35802/16/2021

I Love Muscles Official

has lots of sexy guys with all shapes & sizes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35902/17/2021

Brian Keane Fitness

This cutie could teach me anything!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36002/17/2021

Flexing Zone

Plenty of studs on this channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36102/17/2021

Retro Training

knows where the action is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36202/17/2021

Pain with gain

has lost of flexing & posing videos to choose from =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36302/17/2021

The Sitcom Channel

which has both of our scene stealer Betty White's guest appearances in the first 2 seasons of Empty Nest (the other is season 1's "Strange Bedfellows")..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36402/17/2021

I am totally fascinated by rainwater harvesting.....especially urban rainwater harvesting. They are doing some really cool things in places like Tucson, irrigating public right-of-ways with storm run-off, by simply making a cut in the curb, Google: "Brad Pascale:

by Anonymousreply 36502/17/2021

Oops! I meant Brad LANCASTER,

by Anonymousreply 36602/17/2021

Stuff Made Here. He's a boy genius twink engineer - he's amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36702/17/2021

None. Life is too short.

by Anonymousreply 36802/17/2021

I found this site to be very interesting...

Psych2Go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36902/18/2021

Meditative Mind

should be able to relax anyone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37002/18/2021

Dr Sam Robbins

has a nice voice to listen to =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37102/18/2021

City Prepping

The Lone Star state should've been on this guy's channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37202/18/2021

BRIGHT SIDE

I learn something new every day with this one -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37302/18/2021

Nicki Positano

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37402/18/2021

GoodStuff

Beautiful travel videos, very relaxing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37502/18/2021

[quote] None. Life is too short

Hopefully not as short as your life, you miserable twat.

by Anonymousreply 37602/18/2021

Skobel Homes has some good tips.

The guy looks like Ryan Reynolds & Chuck Norris's lovechild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37702/19/2021

Francis Courbron

has a nice body to watch working out =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37802/19/2021

Mike Thurston

You're welcome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37902/19/2021

Richard Duchon

Dreamy perfection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38002/19/2021

Jay Shetty

has some good insights =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38102/19/2021

The Dodo

In this video, a woman rescues a dog in a plastic bag thrown out of moving car. They meant to throw the dog into a ravine, but the dog hit a guardrail instead.

She gains his trust by feeding him some of her lasagna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38202/19/2021

Two Set Violin are funny. Their popularity is crazy. This video has 93,000 likes and only 258 dislikes. That's the highest percentage I've seen on YT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38302/19/2021

Ryan Dengler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38402/19/2021

Joseph Garner

He's open about his sexuality =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38502/19/2021

Clean My Space

helps motivate me to do mine =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38602/19/2021

Be Inspired

Speaks for itself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38702/19/2021

DLM Model Lifestyle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38802/19/2021

Supporting our community...

SamanthaFoxOfficial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38902/20/2021

I wish there were a way to find gay Youtubers who did something besides whore themselves out for attention.

by Anonymousreply 390Last Sunday at 11:00 AM

Umm...isn't that what YouTube is all about...???

by Anonymousreply 391Last Sunday at 8:36 PM

r379 thank you for what? Posting a douche bag icon of straight white men into 'fitness and making money moves'? When at the end of the day he is just selling his hole and pole to rich sheiks in Dubai. Everyone knows he goes to/ lives part time in Dubai for 'business', and its his body he is selling. His side hustle is making the money he gets appear to come from social media, thus making more straight white guys into him - to become him - but he is still a whore at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 392Last Sunday at 9:22 PM

Anyway, cute Swedish twink builds a log cabin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393Last Sunday at 9:39 PM

Whatever became of those two gay hipsters that were renovating an RV then gave it up to do bareback porn with...everyone on OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 394Last Monday at 1:01 AM

Francesco Parrino for his piano playing and his beauty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395Last Monday at 1:24 AM

Dishin' Days

has some great interviews with Days Of Our Lives performers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396Last Monday at 8:19 AM

WWE

puts out a lot of freebies on their YT channel & it's cool to see all

of their performer's houses like in this 2.5+ hour broadcast =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397Last Monday at 8:32 AM

Steve Cook

vlogs about all things fitness...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398Last Monday at 8:35 AM

XpertFusion

is a nice good looking video gamer who deserves more views =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399Last Monday at 8:37 AM

Life's Secret Sauce

covers all things Myers Briggs & more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400Last Monday at 8:41 AM

Male feet videos

by Anonymousreply 401Last Monday at 11:13 AM

Arvin Olano

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402Last Monday at 6:56 PM

Lone Fox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403Last Monday at 7:03 PM

Nick Lewis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404Last Monday at 7:23 PM

slow motion college wrestling highlights

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405Last Tuesday at 3:38 AM

Muscleletes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406Last Tuesday at 3:39 AM

Homedit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407Last Tuesday at 3:41 AM

HomeMade In Lviv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408Last Tuesday at 3:42 AM

Jessica Starr TheStoryWitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409Last Tuesday at 3:44 AM

what if alt-ist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410Last Tuesday at 3:51 AM

Mister Beat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411Last Tuesday at 3:51 AM

Johnny Harris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412Last Tuesday at 3:51 AM

the take

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413Last Tuesday at 3:52 AM

Geography Now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414Last Tuesday at 3:53 AM

Ethan Chlebowski

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415Last Tuesday at 3:53 AM

I'm kind of addicted to Tiny House videos, too, R407. The "Living Big in a Tiny House" channel, with the guy from NZ, is my favorite.

I wouldn't necessarily want to live in one, full-time. I'm not nearly as organized/neat enough, and with my shitty knees, I couldn't deal with a sleeping loft/ladder/stairs regularly..... but I find their design very interesting! The clever ways people maximize & organize their storage space, multi-functional furniture pieces, tables that fold-down/hide away, re-purposing of materials....all that jazz.

And I absolutely understand the appeal of the Tiny House "movement" (especially to younger people), given how insane rent/real estate market is in most places.

by Anonymousreply 416Last Tuesday at 1:09 PM

Spy Smashers

can help you figure out the Big Brother casts =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417Last Tuesday at 11:36 PM

TV edits

has some funny moments on it.

Also after watching this, I can see trans player Audrey playing Melania Trump in a made-for-tv movie. Can you imagine her reaction?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418Last Tuesday at 11:40 PM

Big Brother

still has some sexy content on there....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419Last Tuesday at 11:42 PM

Zach Rance Younow Archive

has Zach in all of his shirtless glory =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420Last Tuesday at 11:44 PM

Madrosed

is a LGBT friendly mother/daughter duo who talks about most reality tv shows & other stuff on their channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421Last Tuesday at 11:50 PM

Is that Gay Comicbook Geek guy still pimping out his Patreon where he'll send you videos of him getting fucked by his "friends"?

by Anonymousreply 422Last Wednesday at 12:12 AM

R422 I don't know but "Screen Junkies"

has a Comic Book Guy in their latest Honest Trailer =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423Last Wednesday at 5:34 AM

Corsair TR

discusses various space topics in brief videos =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424Last Wednesday at 11:28 PM

Oliver Forslin

now visiting Dubai!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425Last Wednesday at 11:30 PM

Sebastian Anderson

is now super shredded =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426Last Wednesday at 11:32 PM

WGS

has some good looking hunks on its channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427Last Wednesday at 11:34 PM

Blonde. Blue Eyes. Sweet. 21.....This guy should be a model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428Last Wednesday at 11:37 PM

The Sitcom Channel still has the other appearance of Betty White's Rose up on its website.

Enjoy it while it lasts but the episode has a boy having a crush on Laverne that probably wouldn't be done the same way in today's world (which is a good thing because it creeped me out in parts).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429Last Wednesday at 11:49 PM

StarlandandMore

Hidden gems of 70s pop band Starland Vocal Band & their various solo stuff =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430Yesterday at 5:24 AM

Ruff Diesel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431Yesterday at 5:27 AM

Belinda Carlisle

will be showing a live concert on her channel here at 2 PM Eastern today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432Yesterday at 5:31 AM

Cultured Bodies

The guy at 0;29 to 1:01 has everyone talking in the comment section =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433Yesterday at 5:35 AM

Kings Muscle

probably has all of the exercise movements that you're looking for...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434Yesterday at 5:39 AM

My partner and I are subscribed to The Majority Report, Useful Idiots, VICE News, Rational National, Nomiki Konst, Vox, Nicki Swift, wiwibloggs, Daily Dose of Internet, For Harriet, Impressive, RealLifeLore, Fanboy Flicks, Simply Sara Kitchen, Helpful Vancouver Vet, Doctor Mike Hansen, Horrible Reviews, The Dodo, Gotcha the Cockatoo, Naurdwar the Human Serviette, AsapSCIENCE, Resale Rabbit, JCS Criminal Psychology and more. We haven't had a TV for a decade and download anything we want to watch but most of the time we watch YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 435Yesterday at 5:40 AM

Horrible Reviews (from above)

has a "best seen of 2020" film selection for those interested =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436Yesterday at 6:04 AM

Yasserstain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43714 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!