Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What YouTubers do you watch?

Help! I have fallen down the YouTube algorithm rabbit hole.

I started watching reactions to first-time music listens and now they come up constantly and I can't resist watching some young people who listen to 90s/80s musicians I like for the first time. It's equally compelling as I hope they love Tori or Kate Bush or Bjork and boring as fuck since they rarely have much interesting to say. There's one young guy though who I think said he studies poetry who has really astute analyses of lyrics and music videos, and one really dumb young guy who is vapid but cute in a human puppy kind of way.

I've been watching the British gay guy/straight girl couple Joel and Lia overemote about US/UK differences.

There's a German girl who lives in Ohio and from whom who I have learned so much about Germany that I never thought I'd care to know, and several different people who teach or discuss conversational or "street" French.

It's so addictive but feels like junk food. I don't know if it's better or worse for me than TV, but it's been a decent escape from Trump news 24/7.

If you like Tori Amos at all, there's a guy on YouTube called YANTA who does perfect instrumental versions of her songs on piano and (realistic sounding but synthesized) harpsichord, organs, etc., including the sheet music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568August 10, 2021 10:23 AM

Try a book.

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2020 4:02 PM

R1 I am, I have, and I do. I think the combination of high anxiety and my phone addiction have destroyed by attention span. I have such a hard time reading fiction nowadays. I am slowly progressing through The Alchemist and Veronika Decides to Die and I'malmost done with the audiobook of The Handmaid's Tale.

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2020 4:11 PM

I watch a lot of different channels. Tons of cooking channels, some travel/expat vloggers, some for language learning, some health and fitness related, photography stuff, etc. I just like useful and informative content; I don't like YouTube "personalities."

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2020 4:11 PM

I'm all about the Honey Badgers, these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2020 4:15 PM

OP I've seen the German girl, too. I learned that Adidas is pronounced ah-dee-DAS, not uh-DEE-dus.

I always liked Lisa Guerrero's glasses off, Clark Kent-to-Superman transformation (see 1:40).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2020 4:19 PM

I watched a few of the reaction videos, they're fun but sad. Many of the posters seem semi-literate. "This makes me feel something!" What? You dumb fuck. What does it make you feel besides the desire for more likes?

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2020 4:22 PM

Ha, R5, that was quite a costume change!

The German girl, Feli, is really good on camera. She mentions that she has always worked in media, and that plus her perfect English and her sunny disposition (she's German!!) make her easy to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2020 4:23 PM

A few credit card Youtubers, but that is pretty dry stuff if you aren't into it.

Tech channels Snazzy Labs and Linus Tech Tips.

Smosh, Theodds1out, Paint, Jacksfilms and Brandon Rogers for entertainment.

I recently fell down a rabbit hole with Bobby Duke Arts' channel and Simply Nailogical.

Bobby Duke Arts is just fascinating to watch (he is an artist who works in a lot of different mediums - wood, rock, etc.) and he has pretty funny as well.

Simply Nailogical started out as a nail art channel, which is mildly interesting to watch, but she also does a fair amount of comedy. She comes across as very genuine. She is also the only YouTuber I've heard of (professional) who kept their day job. She is a crime statistics analyst for the Canadian government.

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2020 4:23 PM

Reactistan - tribal Pakistanis try McDonalds, tacos, sushi etc for the first time,

Lots of true crime: They Got Away With Murder, Casefile and True Crime Brewery being the best IMO, but there are lots of good ones out there,

Old 70s British TV series like Minder and Open All Hours,

All help me cling on to my last few remaining shreds of sanity and make it through this shitty, shitty year.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2020 4:27 PM

R6 Yeah, there are some reaction people like the guy I linked in the original post who put thought into it. A lot of them seem to just crank out as many as they can and just over-react throughout and then say "I hope you enjoyed that! Subscribe!"

This is the guy who doesn't always seem very bright but I find him kind of adorable for some reason. The poor thing has a perpetually stuffy nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2020 4:28 PM

Oh, and Dr. Ramani Durvasula is SO fucking insightful about narcissists. I wish she would discuss other areas of psychology because I no longer work with a narcissist and don't need help understanding them in such depth, but this woman described someone I worked with as if she knew her personally down to the smallest details. I guess all narcissists have the same personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 15, 2020 4:31 PM

I only watch HD ballet and wrestling on there as pretty much everything else is useless.

by Anonymousreply 12November 15, 2020 4:34 PM

Dead Meat and assorted film channels, home building science like Matt Risinger and the Build Show Network, home builders like NS Builders, language and linguistics like Nativlang and Langfocus (link the Frenchies, OP!) Cities Skylines players like Pres and occasional video game play throughs from RadBrad, Markiplier, etc, ASMR (male massage like Italian Barber or Salon Numan), tech (eg. EAP, The Verge, etc), “fashion” (Modest Man, etc), cars (Redline Reviews, AoA, Micah Muzio, Raiti’s Rides, etc), history and ‘historicish’ but quotidian video recordings like a 1973 street scene in LA, city drive throughs from people like J Utah, Food and recipes like Sam the cooking guy and others, white noise...

by Anonymousreply 13November 15, 2020 4:56 PM

I like watching this ultra hyper baby Bryan Singer with the voice of Kermit the frog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2020 5:02 PM

This chinese engineer living off the grid has amazing videos where she makes every single thing from hand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2020 5:06 PM

I really hate those music "reaction" videos. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2020 5:10 PM

This Howell guy's vlog, he takes me on tours of Japanese cafes. I love seeing the food, the areas surrounding the cafes and could watch him all day.

OP/r11, Dr. Ramani is GREAT!

I also watch Glenn Kirschner from MSNBC, a bunch of Reiki masters who do ASMR to help me sleep, America's Test Kitchen, Seth Meyers, an Italian grandpa from Long Branch, NJ (OrsaraRecipes) who cooks like my relatives did and has the same accent, to name a few.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 15, 2020 5:15 PM

R15 That's amazing...but how does someone off the frid record digitally and post to YouTube?

R16 I hate them, too, but sometimes I watch them anyway. I can't help it! Watching young people or foreign people watch and listen to Kate Bush or Tori Amos or Björk for the first time is really fascinating to me. All of them totally confounded me and I disliked their music at first and then I slowly grew to like and then love their music. So it's cool to witness someone perplexed by what they are hearing and watching, curious about it but not sure if they like it.

I DO hate that all of them seem to settle on obsessing over Madonna because she is easy to understand and I guess those videos get a lot of views.

The guys linked here are the very worst "reaction gays" to me. They are utterly clueless about everything and only talk about appearances and eyebrows in template gayspeak. It's mortifying. I hate watched several of their videos and then lost interest.

In this one, Madonna is naming Hollywood icons in "Vogue," and they cluelessly ask "Why do you think she's naming these people? They must be important." And then back to "obsessing" over her eyebrows or whatever the fuck they pay attention to.

I honestly never thought anyone could be too dense to get "Vogue" or any other Madonna song for that matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 15, 2020 5:19 PM

I like "School of Life" for self-help.

by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2020 5:22 PM

Nicolas Fairford - effete British pocketgay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 15, 2020 5:43 PM

I loved this dress historian's history of the witch hat. It's long and detailed.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

There are theories that the hat derived from antisemitic caricatures of Jewish traditonal outfits, but she concludes they they definitely are exaggerated depictions of Quaker hats. Quakers were disliked, and Quaker women were seen as promiscuous and dangerously outspoken and independent in England, where the witch hat originated in artwork.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 15, 2020 5:48 PM

I watch the Baby with Pug Puppies channel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 15, 2020 5:58 PM

I love British lifestyle documentaries, one of my favorites is The Wonderful World of Gordon Watson.

He’s such a pompous gay blimp, I can’t take my eyes away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 15, 2020 6:05 PM

All 5 episodes of the Gordon Watson documentary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 15, 2020 6:07 PM

Watched Walker - I miss foreign travel so much! I’ve become addicted to virtual walks through my favorite cities and places I want to visit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 15, 2020 6:28 PM

I liked the music reaction video of a pair of black kids with the Bee Gees video "Staying Alive". They both knew the song (one mentioned that their mother had listened to it a lot when they were a kid). Once the video started, they both looked at each other in surprise and burst out laughing "I thought they were black!" as they watched the video.

There's a woman who's been watching dancing movie clips from musicals. She loved, loved, loved Ginger's feather dress, was shocked at Fred's dancing on the ceiling and laughed at Gene's "Singin In the Rain".

I've been watching a lot of the "We Were There" videos from the 9/11 Tribute Museum. Most videos are testimony of 2 people, each with a different story. Some who were in the building tell of their escape, some people lived down there, some were family of victims, some cops and firemen who were lucky to escape and some were people who worked on "The Pile". Very said. Do a search for "We Were There".

Oh, and another 9/11 video - by "ResidentPinto" which runs for 1 hour 36 minutes which you can find by searching for "World Trade Center". It's title is "World Trade Center Documentary". It consists almost entirely of just the videos of events that morning. It begins with a clip I had never seen before. Perhaps some New Yorker can identify where it was taken from. It was shot from a car in heavy traffic with someone idly filming out the windshield. The initial time stamp shown on the film is 8:46:25. Off in the distance to the right, you can see the 2 towers, undamaged. Literally, less than 30 seconds in, you can see a huge plume of smoke show up. It seems as if the person filming did not even notice because it was so far off and the camera moved off as the idle filming continued. Next clip to follow is the famous clip of the firemen on the street, hearing the plane and watching as the first plane hits the North Tower. Clip after clip of that morning follows in sequence, including multiple shots from different angles of the plane heading for and crashing into the South Tower. Very little news commentary, mostly just silent video of events.

by Anonymousreply 26November 15, 2020 6:30 PM

None. Life is too short, baby.

by Anonymousreply 27November 15, 2020 6:33 PM

Joolz Guides, London History Walks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 15, 2020 6:40 PM

John Wolfe and Markiplier for play throughs of video games.

Chloe Morello makeup tutorials and her stripper husband is hot.

Kalel because she's a train wreck.

And Brandi tv for when i need a laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2020 9:06 AM

I don't watch makeup tutorials as a rule but this video had me laughing hysterically toward the end. Recommended if you haven't seen it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 16, 2020 11:24 AM

Imamu room - a Japanese woman makes bento boxes.

Dr Todd Grande - forensic psychological analyses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2020 11:32 AM

I've always been fascinated by languages, and Paul from Langfocus does a great job of explaining the origins and quirks of world languages. Sometimes he goes a little too fast but all in all quite interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 16, 2020 11:45 AM

Detransition videos -I had no idea there were so many out there!

by Anonymousreply 33November 16, 2020 11:47 AM

R32 I've seen a lot of his videos, too, although I usually lose interest after a while as he gets into a lot of linguistic detail. I admire his knowledge base though.

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2020 11:50 AM

R3 I too, watch tons of different things...from history, to cooking, to travel, & music.

I don't care for "YouTube personalities" either, per se...but I do watch members of "haydur nation". Look it up. It's a stupid rabbit hole, & it's not all that interesting. But I've been following it for several years now, so I'm in it.

These reactors aren't as crazy as those they react to, and a few are genuinely funny. But their subjects? Look into Foodie Beauty, Life By Jen, & Amy's Life Journey specifically. I'd recommend Amberlynn Reid, but she's so goddam boring (they all are, to a degree), you'll want to take a melon baller to your eye sockets. Foodie Beauty is by far the worst.

by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2020 12:57 PM

I am on YouTube way too much, but it's a perfect place considering my ever-shortening attention span. 3, 8, 15 minute videos are perfect for me.

Two of my current faves are 'Living Traditions Homestead' and 'Fall Line Ridge.' The former is a straight couple( with 2 teenagers) homesteading in Missouri, they are trying to be as off=the-grid as is possible. Kevin, the husband, is cute, and has a bit of a lisp(quite appealing) They are very relaxed on camera. Their sign-off is always "God bless," but that's as preachy as they get.

The "Fall Line Ridge" guy operates a portable sawmill. He has a charming Southern accent( Georgia maybe, or Alabama?) Just slightly cross-eyed, which I must admit is very cute. He's married with a small child. He did one or two churchy videos, the rest are of him, invariably by himself, and his passion for cutting lumber. Wish I knew his first name.

I watch both sites and it helps me to relax, and think of simpler things. Occasionally I am envious, but realize neither lifestyle would work for me.

British murder mysteries, cooking and crafting and videos about language/words are some of my other must-sees.

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2020 1:08 PM

Someone does a video series asking Norwegian people about Norwegian things.

Today I watched an episode about breakfast. This is how it went:

"What did you eat for breakfast today?"

1. Brown bread with liver pate.

2. Bread with liver pate.

3. Bread with sausage and cheese.

4. Bread.

5. Nothing.

6. Cereal. With milk. Lots of milk!

7. Bread.

"What is a typical Norwegian breakfast?"

1. Bread with something salty on it.

2. Brown bread with brown cheese. Salty meat on top.

3. I don't know if there is a typical Norwegian breakfast. Maybe bread. With cheese. Oatmeal.

4. I don't know. I lived in Spain for 10 years. I have been back only a few months so I don't know.

5. Probably bread.

6. Maybe we grab something on the way to work. Maybe we don't. Breakfast is not a thing in Norway? I would say so, no.

7. Bread with brown cheese.

And now I know all I need to know about Norway!

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2020 10:15 PM

Zeus the Stubborn Husky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 17, 2020 7:10 AM

I love historical reality shows where modern people dress up and live in historical times. There are a bunch on youtube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 17, 2020 9:21 AM

More historical reality shows which include the historical farm series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 17, 2020 9:26 AM

These are the channels I watch regularly. I used to watch Joel & Lia but I decided they were both dumb as rocks a few months back.

Almazan Kitchen

Baumgartner Restoration

Bedo's Leatherworks

Hercules Candy

Nick Zammeti

Pablo Cimadevila

Pam Ann

Weed 'em & Reep

Wyo Russ

by Anonymousreply 41November 17, 2020 9:28 AM

I stopped watching history videos on YouTube because they were always recommending things that turned out to be ahistorical far-right revisionist propaganda.

Most of what I watch are cooking videos, Refika and Maangchi mostly, some Sohla and Rick Martinez on Food 52. Lots of live cams like EV Nautilus in season, Space X the last couple of days, lots of Explore cams, and animal accounts like Lou Lou and Friends, Kitten Academy, NatureTec.

by Anonymousreply 42November 17, 2020 9:45 AM

Ben Shapiro. He's a really messy bottom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 18, 2020 3:36 AM

I watch the "internet mystery" genre a lot. Videos where they analyze ARGs, internet urban legends, or other weird stuff. Channels like Nexpo, MamaMax, Reignbot, and Nuke's Top 5. I also watch most of the channels Simon Whistler does (TopTenz, GeoGraphics, BioGraphics, etc.) but really enjoy Business Blaze, a channel where he typically does a comedic deep dive into a single topic. Here's one suited to DL's interests:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 18, 2020 4:31 AM

I just watched a Joel and Lia episode from when they came to the U.S. and were staying in New Jersey. (Joel and Lia are two British people who make videos about being British and...nothing really.)

They said that they keep encountering (presumably white) Americans who seem to assume they are native Spanish speakers and ask them if they speak English. What is wrong with us? Joel is clearly white. Lia is Greek/Cypriot. Did people hear their English accent and think they were speaking Spanish, or why would people assume they are Spanish-speaking immigrants?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 13, 2020 6:57 PM

r25 that's so funny, that's where I live. it started in front of my doctor's house.

by Anonymousreply 46December 13, 2020 7:58 PM

Joel & Lia were minor dL faves a few years ago. People were mostly waiting for him to come out and then he did and they got bored of them.

Lia now lives outside London with her not very great BF and Joel has become a total narcissist videoing about very boring minutiae of his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 13, 2020 8:05 PM

I watch this guy a lot. He's a sort of a talking Daily Mail, he mostly talks and bitches about stuff that's going on in England and in the news.

His phone-in shows are great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 13, 2020 8:24 PM

For soap news =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 13, 2020 8:32 PM

This married gay host (The Locher Room) mainly does soap opera reunion shows from the past & present

but also a fundraiser once in awhile (his AIDS one only raised $135).

I didn't know ATWT's hunky Tom had a brother that died from AIDS =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 13, 2020 8:39 PM

The Bright Side

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 13, 2020 8:50 PM

British guy who’s lived in Japan for the past 8 years. Has a lot of varied content, he was also in the documentary Cat Nation (now on Amazon) about Japan’s love of cats. But his best content are the travel and daily life videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 13, 2020 9:01 PM

I dare not click on R52s link because for the next four weeks I'll just get endless "what's it like living in London?" videos on my feed...nearly all 22 year old American gurls...grocery shopping, apartment hunting... on and on it goes.

by Anonymousreply 53December 13, 2020 9:05 PM

Air Crash Investigations.

by Anonymousreply 54December 13, 2020 9:08 PM

R53 you resolve should check his videos out, he has 1.95 million subscribers. If anything for how clean and technologically advanced a society can be, like his video on Japan’s most expensive bullet train, pretty cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 13, 2020 9:22 PM

^^^meant to say you really should. Damn word predict

by Anonymousreply 56December 13, 2020 9:35 PM

Another vote for Reactistan.

The Try Channel from Dublin, Ireland. Pairs of young Irish people taste-testing various foods and drink. Several of them have their own channels, like Leather Jacket Guy and his 'Are you having that'.

Viperkeeper has been making videos of his collection of venomous snakes for more than a decade.

Anything narrated by Simon Whistler.

Crusoe the Dachshund.

by Anonymousreply 57December 14, 2020 12:16 AM

Ashamed to say Noah Taieb, but only to see his bf Sal smile.

by Anonymousreply 58December 14, 2020 12:31 AM

I never miss an episode of Tarot by Janine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 14, 2020 12:36 AM

I've been watching train videos live from around the world. Very hypnotic and relaxing, especially in a small, dark room with a big screen tv. The perspective is very similar to being in a train car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 14, 2020 1:12 AM

I love Abby Cox, R21. Lots of great historical fashion and costume experts on YouTube. Karolina Zebrowska is another one— a strange young woman which is even better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 14, 2020 1:42 AM

Joshua David Taubes (a.k.a. Diesel Josh)

I don't think he has a girlfriend but if one exists she's a very lucky woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 14, 2020 2:11 AM

muacleflexing dreams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 14, 2020 2:13 AM

The Actors Academy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 14, 2020 2:15 AM

Wandering Ravens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 14, 2020 2:16 AM

I only watch for hunky Cole (The LaBrant Fam)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 14, 2020 2:21 AM

City Beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 14, 2020 2:22 AM

I enjoy this guy's cat videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 14, 2020 2:43 AM

Thicc Tok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 14, 2020 3:04 AM

Cult Of Dusty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 14, 2020 3:12 AM

He's not posting so much these days, but alantutorial has a lot of good life hacks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 14, 2020 3:22 AM

teachingmensfashion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 15, 2020 4:44 AM

The Graham Norton Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 15, 2020 4:46 AM

Daniel Howell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 15, 2020 4:47 AM

Indigo Traveller

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 15, 2020 4:52 AM

Hashtag Decor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 15, 2020 4:55 AM

Jacob Laukaitis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 15, 2020 4:58 AM

This guy. He's a French gay ASMR artist. I watch his videos whether they are in French or English. He's also gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 15, 2020 5:12 AM

Y'all should watch me, I give men great advice about how they should control themselves around gorgeous, sexy women, like myself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 15, 2020 5:56 AM

Bushradical

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 15, 2020 7:25 AM

I haven't watched all of his vids but Freezma looks like a nice cool athletic dude =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 15, 2020 9:07 AM

Mike Thurston, Nick Bare, the Jump Rope Dudes for fitness.

Buzzfeed, Tasty.

Some French TV talk shows

by Anonymousreply 82December 15, 2020 10:20 AM

I like many youtubers who react to shows I like but seriously, who gives a fuck what these brain dead fucking turds think about old music. Fucking puke.

by Anonymousreply 83December 15, 2020 10:32 AM

TikTok is easier to watch because the videos are shorter and it has more very good looking young men shaking their dongs inside their gym wear.

by Anonymousreply 84December 15, 2020 11:02 AM

A more fun thread would be "which YouTuber would you most like to erase".

by Anonymousreply 85December 15, 2020 11:05 AM

I love this Movie reviewer called "Marco's Movies" He is young, dumb and I can only imagine full of cum! Raising Buffaloe's Tasting History with Max Miller Tyler and Todd life in an RV Zach and Allister Mrs.Crocombe Ask a Mortician Cartoon evolution Technology Connections Rhonda Shears social hour

by Anonymousreply 86December 15, 2020 2:39 PM

We need a list of gay Youtubers in every category so I don't end up subscribing to an asshole that one day decides to go off on an antigay tangent...again.

by Anonymousreply 87December 15, 2020 8:12 PM

I love Shiey's unconventional train surfing and his exploration of deserted Russian cold war sites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 15, 2020 8:24 PM

R87 Some LGBT YouTubers go off on anti LGBT rants that would shock a hetero bigot.

Some jumping points = R3, R6, R9, R12, R15, R18, R21, R24, R27, R30, R33, R36, R39, R42, R45, R48, R51, R54, R57, R60, R63, R66, R69, R72, R75, R78, R81, R84 & R100.

by Anonymousreply 89December 15, 2020 8:36 PM

That's sadly true sometimes R89 but at least they get called by the LGBT community so they get dropped fast and hard.

by Anonymousreply 90December 15, 2020 8:41 PM

I've been addicted to this channel as of late =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 16, 2020 2:48 AM

Stefa Nino

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 16, 2020 2:50 AM

NALF (hunky Oregon athlete who lived in Germany for most of 2020)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 16, 2020 2:56 AM

I’m watching a lot of houseplant videos, and this guy is HILARIOUS. He’s so dry, and so funny. Check him out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 16, 2020 3:01 AM

talltanic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 16, 2020 3:04 AM

Star Trek Continues

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 16, 2020 3:07 AM

Non Mirage Truth Vision

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 16, 2020 3:23 AM

The Dogs Afraid of Cats channel. Includes fraidy-cat huskies and German Shepherds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 16, 2020 3:26 AM

YouTube Originals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99December 16, 2020 3:32 AM

Gay Movies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 16, 2020 3:33 AM

Long Now Foundation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 16, 2020 4:15 AM

Officialfinch93

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 16, 2020 8:48 PM

Flatbush Cats - his videos warm my heart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 17, 2020 6:34 AM

Kylie Flavell - Australian living in Italy. Her videos are so beautiful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 17, 2020 7:01 AM

[quote]I'd recommend Amberlynn Reid, but she's so goddam boring (they all are, to a degree), you'll want to take a melon baller to your eye sockets.

Kiwi Farms has an entire forum devoted Amberlynn, with a general discussion thread with about 70k replies. It's brutal, and more fun than watching her videos.

by Anonymousreply 105December 17, 2020 7:09 AM

Man and his pet owl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 17, 2020 7:10 AM

M Vlogs - mostly silent, no talking, sometimes with music. I find her videos so relaxing. They’re like a meditation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 17, 2020 7:23 AM

This show will be more fun to watch now that Trumpy has lost the EC =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 17, 2020 9:47 AM

Replay (people vs food)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 17, 2020 9:50 AM

Franchise Kicks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 17, 2020 9:52 AM

ComicArtistPro Secrets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 17, 2020 9:54 AM

The Stephanie Miller Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 17, 2020 9:55 AM

Lewis Howes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 18, 2020 12:01 AM

Speaking of annoying Youtubers, this Starwars theory dude makes me puke every time I see his face or hear his voice. I just hate his face so much. He has bitch face. The face of a lady. Its mama had way too much estrogen in her cunt when she made it. His fat lady face irks me to no end. I've always hated him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 18, 2020 8:49 AM

I watch a wide variety of channels, but have recently really enjoyed Sailing Uma, which is two (stunningly good-looking) recently-graduated architects who bought a used fixer-upper sailboat, completely revamped it and are sailing around the world on their own terms and schedule. They go beautiful, out-of-the -way places and live a fantastic life making just about everything themselves. Dan is the ultimate handyman who can build/fabricate/modify anything, so there's that aspect of things as well. Recommended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 18, 2020 9:07 AM

Koncrete

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 18, 2020 9:26 AM

Worshiper Of White Bodybuilders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 18, 2020 9:32 AM

From R78: "He's also gorgeous."

I find this to be a common denominator in my YouTube subscription base as well...

by Anonymousreply 118December 18, 2020 12:54 PM

Jesse Cox is fun if you like videogame playthroughs and some of his friend's channels are good too but also a couple seem like douches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 18, 2020 6:30 PM

Dinner Party Tonight- one of the best cooking channels on YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 18, 2020 7:17 PM

She got butcher in 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 18, 2020 7:18 PM

I like this girl Sarah Baska. She's a funny storyteller and I find it relaxing to watch her stuff even though she's young and it's mindless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 18, 2020 7:26 PM

There used to be a WEHO guy with a mini golden retriever that I liked. Wish I could remember his name. He once had a fit because his car was towed and recorded it. Anyone remember his name?

by Anonymousreply 123December 18, 2020 7:30 PM

JORDAN THE LION {PINGS BIG TIME }

THE DAILY WOO { I WANT HIM} IS HE GAY?? HE DOES PING

by Anonymousreply 124December 18, 2020 7:35 PM

Lupita McCartney

A nice young Hispanic girl who does 60s/70s makeup (among other things) & deserves more views =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 18, 2020 9:14 PM

Anton Petrov knows his space facts,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 18, 2020 9:33 PM

Artur Rehl

reacts to military stuff from all over the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 18, 2020 9:50 PM

Popular Cruising

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 18, 2020 9:59 PM

Empress reacts to Sheena Easton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 18, 2020 10:07 PM

S4M Live!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 18, 2020 11:32 PM

Derek Muller's Veritasium is the most intelligent and thought-provoking channel I've yet come across. And he's my ideal man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 19, 2020 12:28 AM

[quote] THE DAILY WOO { I WANT HIM} IS HE GAY?? HE DOES PING

R124, he's a 48-year-old guy whose idea of a great time is Disneyland. Yes, he pings to me. (Tongue piercing.)

by Anonymousreply 132December 19, 2020 12:34 AM

Orion Pictures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 19, 2020 4:19 AM

[quote] The Dogs Afraid of Cats channel. Includes fraidy-cat huskies and German Shepherds.

I hate that shit. Why would you allow your cat to do that? Those owners telling their dogs to come knowing that the cat will attack as the dog passes. Great way to get your dog not to trust you when you tell it to come.

Those are cat people. I am a dog person.

by Anonymousreply 134December 19, 2020 4:40 AM

Action Kid

NYC Pride 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 20, 2020 4:28 AM

Part 2 (his camera froze up during Part 1 )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 20, 2020 4:29 AM

Real Time With Bill Maher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 20, 2020 5:21 AM

The Tim Dillon Show (an openly gay comedian who spends this podcast trashing Trump among others)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 20, 2020 5:41 AM

r18 What gay reaches adult age without having seen the Vogue video?

by Anonymousreply 139December 20, 2020 6:57 AM

R119 i do like watching the Scary Game Squad videos.

by Anonymousreply 140December 20, 2020 7:06 AM

Cashew the Frenchie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 20, 2020 7:15 AM

Muscle-TV Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142December 20, 2020 7:27 AM

VICE News

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 20, 2020 7:51 AM

I like to watch Paul Taylor, a British living in France and doing stand up, here is his show from 2019 when we could still do "la bise". Now he is a youtuber, doing a show every Thursday night. Last november he did a serie on swear words, it's entertaining and interesting. He also call a friend from Quebec to talk quebecois vocab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144December 20, 2020 8:43 AM

I occasionally check out this Nigerian scammer. What train wreck! All she does is beg for money and does crappy cooking vids. I won't give her name but the girls at LSA go after her and her scammy ways. She married then recently divorced a racist red neck and complains about her bad choices.

She tries to be a life coach but her own life is a mess. She gets like 50 views. Lol

by Anonymousreply 145December 20, 2020 9:37 PM

Hugo Van Damme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 22, 2020 4:39 AM

Abandoned Homes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 22, 2020 9:27 AM

Sam the Cooking Guy is fun (and he makes good food)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 22, 2020 9:52 AM

I’ve passed this thread a dozen times and only [italic]now[/italic] noticed op’s video is a reaction video to Tori’s second place masterpiece? ([italic]Boys for Pele[/italic] is number one. Fight me, bitch.)

Going in.

by Anonymousreply 149December 22, 2020 10:06 AM

Another vote for Joolz Guide (charming and informative London walking tours) and watched walks in Lindon (no one wears masks though it’s current -kind of shocking). I adore Australian medium Revealing Light Tarot and anything Jamie Oliver has been posting since The pandemic started .

by Anonymousreply 150December 22, 2020 10:37 AM

Thanks R148, Sam the Cooking Guy is fun! Love the chicken pot pie, so easy he has a cast put on his arm.

by Anonymousreply 151December 22, 2020 12:07 PM

A Queer in Provence - British eldergay living his best life in the south of France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 22, 2020 4:06 PM

Trish King Music

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153December 23, 2020 3:51 AM

Gymsaul

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 23, 2020 3:55 AM

SPK Lifestyle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155December 23, 2020 3:56 AM

What Lurks Beneath

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 23, 2020 3:59 AM

WGS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 23, 2020 4:01 AM

I subscribe to a lot of people but I don't watch every one of their videos, and go through phases when I am into someone, and when I just casually check in. But my preferences can be pretty much divided into:

- Travel/living abroad videos;

- Language learning videos (so glad to see Paul from Langfocus mentioned already);

- Booktube (Bookslikewhoa is getting some well deserved success, her Agatha Christie reviews are really fun for a start);

- History channels;

-Music channels; and

- Quite a lot of the time all these topics interweave within the videos of particular YouTubers.

by Anonymousreply 158December 23, 2020 4:10 AM

Top 10 Scary is fun if you like short scary video clips hosted by a tiny British girl and a hyper Canadian guy.

by Anonymousreply 159December 24, 2020 1:44 AM

MattDoesFitness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 24, 2020 7:44 AM

Big Sean Allan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 24, 2020 7:45 AM

Larry Wheels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 24, 2020 7:46 AM

HDVT 1 - studio Munich

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 24, 2020 7:49 AM

I love The Closet Historian channel. Her newsreels scenarios are fabulous.

Somebody mentioned her above and I also enjoy Karolina Zebrowska’s videos. But Abby Cox examining those crumbling sweat stained 1800’s era dresses and calling them “she” kind of creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 164December 24, 2020 9:05 AM

Manlicious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 27, 2020 8:35 PM

Manlicious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166December 27, 2020 8:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 27, 2020 8:38 PM

This is one of the channels I watch. It's a good stress reliever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 27, 2020 10:02 PM

Straight Down The Middle : a pinball show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169December 28, 2020 6:41 AM

I haven't watched all of their videos but they seem pretty gay friendly to me =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 28, 2020 6:57 AM

If you enjoyed the "ruby slipper flippers" above then you might like this game too =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 28, 2020 7:11 AM

I don’t watch any because I’m a grown up with a job.

by Anonymousreply 172December 28, 2020 7:19 AM

We'll see how long that lasts R172.

You sound boring...

by Anonymousreply 173December 28, 2020 7:22 AM

There's a channel called top 10 Scary that shows creepy clips found online.

by Anonymousreply 174December 28, 2020 7:31 AM

Joey Graceffa Daniel Prade

by Anonymousreply 175December 28, 2020 2:30 PM

Samson Biggz - Bodybuilder, Rapper, & Actor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 29, 2020 8:29 AM

I heard all lesbians have dedicated one of their anal beads to Elliot, in solidarity. You go, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 177December 29, 2020 9:47 PM

TM Music (3+ hours worth)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178December 29, 2020 11:31 PM

This guy has solid fitness tips especially in regards to form and stretching and ways to help sore muscles feel better

He looks good shirtless too as does his helper Jesse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179December 29, 2020 11:37 PM

Actually found this guy via someone on Datalounge, he's cute, his style is pretty charming and the videos are short and dumb enough to kill three minutes or to help me relax if I don't feel like reading before bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180December 29, 2020 11:40 PM

I watch lots of puppy videos. Primarily German Shepherd puppies. Very relaxing.

by Anonymousreply 181December 30, 2020 4:13 AM

I watch a lot of scraping/dumpster diving videos and a lot of artist's videos.

by Anonymousreply 182December 30, 2020 6:25 PM

Don't talk about this shit OP. I fell down it too. Don't give anymore suggestions.

Datalounge friends get out this tread and save yourself. The threat is real. The continuous watching of generation Z discover Queen, Whitney Houston, Elton John and Guns and Roses will upset your life, you will find yourself up at 3am wondering where your life went. Don't do it. You will feel like a complete jackass being entertained watching someone ELSE watch something. Watching them enjoy their life while you have none.

This is real shit.

by Anonymousreply 183December 30, 2020 8:03 PM

Mr Preda. Yummy mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184December 30, 2020 8:15 PM

I just added the whole Ghost and Mrs. Muir tv series to my library.

by Anonymousreply 185December 30, 2020 8:21 PM

Monkeys, chimps, gorillas- I love them!!!

And all of my new age shit. Postive Thinking, Quantum Physics.

by Anonymousreply 186December 31, 2020 2:11 AM

This guy runs an antique store but he's always out there searching for stuff, and for the last two weeks cleaning out a hoarders house filled with vintage clothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187December 31, 2020 2:48 PM

Studio McGee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188January 1, 2021 5:17 AM

Our Revolution

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 1, 2021 5:19 AM

RandomCinema

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190January 1, 2021 5:23 AM

Christopher Michael

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191January 1, 2021 5:27 AM

True Crime Daily

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192January 1, 2021 5:30 AM

Mystery History

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193January 2, 2021 2:48 AM

unemployed wine guy is fun and new.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194January 3, 2021 1:34 AM

How to style your bookcases?

LOL! You put fucking books in them.

by Anonymousreply 195January 3, 2021 3:47 AM

Whoever recommended Imamu Room/bento box led me down a Day in the Life of Japanese ___ youtubers and it's really fascinating, the most I took away from it all is how healthy the Japanese eat.

by Anonymousreply 196January 3, 2021 6:15 AM

R195 Some folks move into houses with bookcases but don't read or collect books.

They offer some alternatives ideas there.

by Anonymousreply 197January 3, 2021 10:39 AM

I watch Amanda at Swell Entertainment. She's DL adjacent. A lot of times I don't even know what she's talking about with all the YouTube stuff but she's funny and engaging.

And Be Kind Rewind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198January 3, 2021 10:53 AM

I recommended "Dark Waters" on another DL thread but he has since came out as a Trump loving repub so viewer beware.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199January 3, 2021 10:57 AM

Lindybeige

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200January 3, 2021 11:01 AM

Hot Music Charts (from all eras & nations)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201January 4, 2021 6:00 AM

COAST TO COAST AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202January 4, 2021 6:01 AM

Naomi & Mar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203January 4, 2021 6:03 AM

Did You Know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 4, 2021 6:07 AM

Pet Ninja

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205January 4, 2021 6:10 AM

2nd Earth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206January 5, 2021 1:17 AM

Fish Jelly - married gay couple, who secretly hate each other, review and spoil movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207January 5, 2021 2:42 AM

StanChris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 8, 2021 7:52 AM

Michael Fairman Channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209January 8, 2021 7:54 AM

God Jaden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 8, 2021 8:39 AM

I am enjoying this site called Scammer Payback. This guy poses as little old ladies tolling scammers who think they got a live one, unbenounced to them he's actually hacking into their computer during the call and deleting all their personal files. LOL Ne annoys the shit out of them during the process which is funny in and of itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211January 8, 2021 9:00 AM

I love Scammer Payback!. The guy is really quick on his feet, and his old lady character is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 212January 8, 2021 9:34 AM

[quote]Sam the Cooking Guy is fun (and he makes good food)

That guy is a closet Trumpeter ass Covidiot. Dont give him your money by watching his videos. He was whining a few weeks about about the lock down and not being allowed to keep his restaurants (many of them) open because he's so smart he called the local hospital and they said there were not to capacity yet. All his fans telling him how California is crap and Gov is a dictator. 3 weeks later the ER is so full they say expect a 45 minute wait if you call 911 and they now tell the EMTs not to bring people to the hospital if they can resuscitate them in the field.

by Anonymousreply 213January 8, 2021 9:37 AM

Marco in a Box

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214January 8, 2021 11:49 AM

Anything Aaron

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215January 8, 2021 11:51 AM

I watch most anything Queer Tango (from South America).

This one's really superb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216January 9, 2021 9:54 AM

And this ad for a Tango Queer festival is one is one of my favorites cuz the guys are fun and flirty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217January 9, 2021 9:57 AM

Can we get that guy at R221 to go after the terrorist? Maybe he can get them to confess by threatening to delete all their meth dealers' numbers.

by Anonymousreply 218January 9, 2021 12:33 PM

Sorry, I meant R112.

by Anonymousreply 219January 9, 2021 12:34 PM

Shingo Ishigure

One of the better looking Asian guys that I've seen lately =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220January 21, 2021 1:32 AM

Austin Burke

reviews tv shows & other things...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221January 21, 2021 1:37 AM

Paranormal Research Paul Stonehill

discusses rare subjects usually from Europe &/or Asia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 21, 2021 1:42 AM

Did You Know ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223January 21, 2021 2:51 AM

[quote] I really hate those music "reaction" videos.

I love the music reaction videos, reacting to classic songs. It’s interesting to see how old classic music can still affect people today. It’s also good that it may influence younger viewers to appreciate classic songs. There’s several reactors that I watch, but I think I like “Sincerely, K.S.O.” the most.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224January 21, 2021 4:39 AM

I agree R224.

by Anonymousreply 225January 21, 2021 5:29 AM

Musclemen 67

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226January 21, 2021 6:03 AM

I like reaction vids too! Does anyone know if they are a gay couple?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227January 21, 2021 7:40 AM

MindUpload

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228January 22, 2021 2:48 AM

Mr. Nightmare

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229January 22, 2021 2:50 AM

City Planner Plays City Builders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 22, 2021 2:53 AM

muscleflexing dreams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231January 22, 2021 2:55 AM

Beyond Creepy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 22, 2021 2:58 AM

I recently watched a bunch of black you tubers listen to Kate Bush for the first time. They pretty much all watched the same videos - Running Up that Hill, This Woman's Work, Wuthering Heights, and Don't Give Up with Peter Gabriel. I was pleased that they all wound up really liking her, and very much appreciated her work. One thing they had in common was they were all familiar with This Woman's work via the cover that Maxwell did, and they had no idea that she wrote it.

One of them, I think her name was inaveecoop, listened to the entirety of The Ninth Wave, as well as Get Out of My House, and I have to hand it to her, she really go into The Ninth Wave, though she did skip the end of Hello Earth after Kate's vocals ended and the chanting continued.

Then I shifted to watching vocal coaches analyze Kate's vocal technique, which was more interesting. They primarily analyze live performances, though, so most of those involve her early work, rather than songs from The Dreaming onward, as there are fewer live performances. I would love to see a vocal coach analyze songs like Night of the Swallow, Get out of my House, and to see if they could figure out what she did with the vocals at the end of Leave it Open - she recorded herself singing "we let the weirdness in" then flipped it and played it backward. She learned to sing it backward, recorded herself doing that, the backward masked the result, and inserted it into the final mix, which resulted in an understandable, but distorted vocal at the end of that track

by Anonymousreply 233January 22, 2021 3:08 AM

I watch some Disney World vlogs, like Michael Kay, Prince Charming Dev, Brayden Holness (Mickey Views), Kyle Pallo and JoJo Crichton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 22, 2021 3:27 AM

1WrestlingVideo has many rare interviews with professional wrestlers. Lots of fun on there =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 23, 2021 4:29 AM

Elijah Martinez (& his cute dog)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 23, 2021 4:35 AM

I've been watching "That Chapter" with an Irish guy named Mike Oh. He covers semi-recent true crime stories mostly in the U.S. Most stuff, I have never heard of due to me canceling cable (no more Dateline with Keith Morrison) a couple of years ago.

Anyway, he's (Mike Oh is) really cute and sweet. I think you guys might like him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237January 23, 2021 4:36 AM

Richard Vobes

(a.k.a. The Bald Explorer) is still doing walking tours of interesting places in the UK area despite the Covid lockdowns there (he does takes precautions) =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238January 23, 2021 4:39 AM

Cam Kramer

has amatuer wrestling matches of all weight classes on there if that is your thing....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239January 23, 2021 4:42 AM

Paranormal Round Table

has over 100 episodes to pick from on a variety of topics. This is today's show =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 23, 2021 4:46 AM

Cult Of Dusty

has lost about 90,000 subscribers for his recent anti-Trump coverage.

He's funny, smart & quite the character to watch =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 23, 2021 5:45 AM

Argh, R41, I tried, but he's unwatchable, and that insane vocal affectation he does is actually painful.. He reminds me of that crazy TV preacher Gene Scott from the 80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 23, 2021 9:39 AM

I usually watch youtubers who teach a skill, so, tutorials. Otherwise, I don't see much point.

by Anonymousreply 243January 23, 2021 10:08 AM

Artur Rehi, the Estonian soldier.

by Anonymousreply 244January 23, 2021 2:32 PM

Movie Bitches, but only for their xmas movie reviews

by Anonymousreply 245January 23, 2021 2:33 PM

- Liam Thompson, a twink from New Zealand who is goofy but adorable. Some videos feature his adorable dog Max and cat Frodo. content varies and most of his videos are silly, but he's adorable and lately showing off more of his toned bod. Also great accent.

- various cooking channels like Adam Ragusea, Food Wishes (tho Chef John has the most annoying upspeak in his delivery), Chef Darren McGrady (who used to be the chef for Princess Diana).

- DIY videos.

-Disney related content like DFB Guide and WDW News Today

by Anonymousreply 246January 24, 2021 1:55 AM

[quote]What YouTubers do you watch?

None!

by Anonymousreply 247January 24, 2021 3:03 AM

This channel is fun. Meet the Germans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248January 25, 2021 11:58 AM

I'm above all that nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 249January 25, 2021 7:16 PM

I do not.

by Anonymousreply 250January 25, 2021 9:58 PM

Atlas Flexing Fantasy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251January 27, 2021 6:07 AM

Destroyer TV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252January 27, 2021 6:09 AM

Pavel Cervinka

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 27, 2021 6:12 AM

Neoshred

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254January 27, 2021 6:16 AM

Mike Rashid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 27, 2021 6:24 AM

Eric Singer American accents etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 27, 2021 11:23 AM

These over the top reaction music videos remind of those vide0s of color blind people seeing color for the first time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 27, 2021 10:38 PM

I watch The King of Random but I get a strange vibe from the hosts sometimes like Grant's very Mormon widow is watching their every move for sin.

by Anonymousreply 258January 27, 2021 10:40 PM

This woman in Thailand that builds houses in the jungle out of mud and bamboo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259January 29, 2021 1:37 AM

Grinding ink and learning calligraphy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 29, 2021 6:45 AM

I love watching all the French chateau owners, mostly Brits, and seeing them restore these beautiful homes to their former glory. They are living my dream life.

The Château Diaries

Doing It Ourselves

The Pethericks

Life of Ryan

Château Life

Château Memoirs

Château Rescue

Château de Montmagner

Château La Croix Honnet

Bordeaux Life

Château de la Grifferaie

by Anonymousreply 261January 29, 2021 4:57 PM

GOROGORO KITCHEN

Japanese couple living in Paris. I love watching them wander through flea markets, shop for groceries and home goods, and travel around France.

They also have great cooking segments. Most of their videos are subtitled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262January 29, 2021 5:03 PM

MashAya Video

Another Japanese couple living in Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263January 29, 2021 5:05 PM

Dinner Party Tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264January 30, 2021 12:15 AM

77easylis (short for easy listening) has 70s feel-good music from all around the world on it's channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265January 30, 2021 10:14 AM

FitStars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266January 30, 2021 10:18 AM

UFOvni 2012

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267January 30, 2021 10:23 AM

Cody Ko

reacts to various videos & topics...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268January 30, 2021 10:25 AM

Talks At Google

has some interesting stuff =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269January 30, 2021 10:35 AM

I generally dont... until I discovered the exquisite Nicolas Fairford that R20 refers to, he's adorable. I've watched most of his vids, they're memerising and beautiful

by Anonymousreply 270January 30, 2021 2:19 PM

R270, I’m glad you’re enjoying Nicolas’ channel. He’s a delight and I love his neighbor Tracey.

Someone started a thread on Nicolas, I’m glad to see that others enjoy him as well.

by Anonymousreply 271January 30, 2021 3:30 PM

For someone who doesn't like rules, Nicholas has a lot of rules

by Anonymousreply 272January 30, 2021 3:54 PM

Kirsten Dirksen

She tours unique home renovations/restorations around the world. They are beautiful and respectfully executed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273January 31, 2021 5:40 AM

Atree3 is my queen. She is my current favorite. I've been watching her silently for years. Her name is Margaret Fabrizio. She was a resident music teacher at Stanford University for over 25 years. She mostly quilts on YouTube and talks about life. She's got to be one of the oldest YouTubers still around at 90. I want to be her when I grow up, to be this delightfully crazy and creative.

She smoked her first joint with DL jazz favorite Chet Baker and is a huge supporter of us gays. She supposedly lives near Haight-Ashbury in SF. SEND HER SOME LOVE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274January 31, 2021 6:19 AM

A better video, where she talks about John Coltrane and Chet Baker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275January 31, 2021 6:21 AM

Terrence Morris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276January 31, 2021 9:07 AM

alltallguys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277January 31, 2021 9:09 AM

Patrick Teutsch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278January 31, 2021 9:11 AM

DylonSC Athlete

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279January 31, 2021 9:12 AM

Teachingmensfashion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280January 31, 2021 9:46 AM

I used to watch Silas Nacita but he hasn't made any in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 281January 31, 2021 3:33 PM

Micah LaCerte

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282February 1, 2021 1:22 PM

CompilationMania

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283February 1, 2021 1:24 PM

Modern Builds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 1, 2021 1:26 PM

Retro Training

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285February 1, 2021 1:27 PM

Armon Adibi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286February 1, 2021 1:29 PM

So it's basically a bunch of gay men watching straight roid heads?

by Anonymousreply 287February 1, 2021 2:00 PM

SensiblePrepper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288February 2, 2021 3:15 PM

Griffin and Haru, two French Bulldogs that live in Korea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289February 2, 2021 3:25 PM

House & Home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290February 3, 2021 10:02 PM

Shows like this need more viewers =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291February 3, 2021 10:07 PM

Sportee Channel 3 has lots of videos with hot guys walking around...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292February 3, 2021 10:11 PM

Tradies =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293February 3, 2021 10:11 PM

fireman compilation2 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 3, 2021 10:13 PM

Well TheCrafsMan, of course. His voice is so smooth, it's relaxing to watch the videos even if you are not into sculpting and molding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295February 4, 2021 12:18 AM

Earthfiles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 4, 2021 3:55 AM

Marx Max Muscle

has a wide variety of videos about various fitness guys =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297February 4, 2021 8:34 AM

Another one featuring a DL legend...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298February 4, 2021 8:36 AM

Kent Heckel

does videos on photography, video games & other subjects

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299February 4, 2021 8:40 AM

I am surprised so many people (or is it just one busy poster?) watch Instahos on YouTube. I honestly didn't even know body narcissists have a place on YouTube. The algorithm has gotten pretty good at recommending a lot of videos that entice me, and most of them are informational. I don't think I've ever gotten a suggestion of a shirtless dude flexing. There's so much of that on Instagram now that I am fully desensitized and uninterested.

by Anonymousreply 300February 4, 2021 9:50 AM

The Daily Positive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301February 4, 2021 11:04 AM

Daniel Benedict

made his own He-Man short film =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302February 4, 2021 12:19 PM

IgorTheUkrainian

He's currently the tallest man living in the US at 7' 8.33" (& about 500 lbs.).

Igor has mobility/health issues so his traveling days are over. He talks about his homeland, video games, books, sports, pets, trips & politics in his videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303February 5, 2021 5:03 AM

I don't speak his language but

Beton Svaly sure is dreamy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 5, 2021 5:41 AM

Asian Boss

asks questions in Asian nations about various topics including ours =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305February 5, 2021 5:44 AM

Just For Laughs Gags

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306February 7, 2021 3:00 PM

R306 Where are they located? Canada? That's a lot of blind people pranks.

by Anonymousreply 307February 7, 2021 5:03 PM

SmartHistory. They get very, very excited about classic works of art.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308February 7, 2021 8:08 PM

I'm not usually a morbid person (at least I think I'm not) but during lockdown I got hooked on plane crash simulation and analysis videos. Terrifying, yet totally addictive.

TheFlightChannel and Allec Joshua Ibay have the best selection. Also Mini Air Crash Investigation. All well-produced with music to heighten the drama.

by Anonymousreply 309February 7, 2021 10:18 PM

The Flight Channel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310February 7, 2021 10:20 PM

Official Strongman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311February 8, 2021 7:48 AM

I've learned plenty on "Practical Engineering"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312February 8, 2021 7:50 AM

Also "Interesting Engineering"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313February 8, 2021 7:52 AM

Freewayjim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314February 8, 2021 7:53 AM

TOP (LOL!) List =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315February 8, 2021 7:55 AM

Ask The Pro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316February 9, 2021 12:10 PM

YouTube is the absolute shit-level barrio of social media. It's a poison miasma that is killing your brains.

by Anonymousreply 317February 9, 2021 2:31 PM

I like to see Cyber Manor review films that he's never seen.

Case in point 1986's Aliens =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318February 9, 2021 5:58 PM

Rusty West has some scary stories to listen

to as you do other things on the internet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319February 10, 2021 7:54 AM

FTD Facts =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320February 10, 2021 7:57 AM

EXPLORE WITH US

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321February 10, 2021 8:00 AM

YouTube Movies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322February 10, 2021 10:41 PM

USC Shoah Foundation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323February 10, 2021 10:46 PM

Part 2 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324February 10, 2021 10:46 PM

I want to ravish Adam Neely's tight pink hole as The Lick plays perpetually in the background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325February 11, 2021 12:38 AM

I love Adam Neely so much.

by Anonymousreply 326February 11, 2021 4:44 AM

I like a bunch of the STEM oriented channels, like TMRO for space news. Veritasium for general science. Periodic Videos for the delightful prof. with Brillo hair. Curious Droid with a variety of science-y material. The Dark5/Dark Docs family of channels for weird stuff without the usual conspiracy theories. Techmoan for diverse techie devices, occasionally including his family of Muppet-like weirdos. Technology Connections for well explained general science. Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell has some of the most thought provoking content anywhere. SciShow and their various channels and presenters are consistently great.

Clair Saffitz: Dessert Person is still a must watch as she runs her own channel after the Bon Appetit debacle. Plus the Japanese channel linked is a hoot! Full of strange food and gadget demos, Hulk smashes, and subtle sight gags. I love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327February 11, 2021 5:47 AM

The B1M

has interesting videos about buildings & tech from around the globe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328February 11, 2021 7:39 AM

The Vintage Wrestling Channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329February 11, 2021 6:58 PM

Beardy Nerd

has such a cool place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330February 12, 2021 4:34 AM

I also like most of those, R327. You might also like Answers with Joe (Joe Scott).

by Anonymousreply 331February 12, 2021 5:21 AM

Thanks, R331, I appreciate it. Joe's good, and he has a beautiful complexion! :)

by Anonymousreply 332February 12, 2021 5:44 AM

Inside Edition

My favorite out of all of these stories is the one at the very end =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 12, 2021 10:35 AM

Trout and Coffee

Their videos are a visual feast, so calming and beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334February 13, 2021 7:16 AM

Most algorithms seem to get me totally wrong. Once Facebook/Instagram picked up on my gayness, for example, it was all Instaho 'fitness models' and underwear and sex toys for a while, and still, even with those mostly having gone by the wayside, I now get ads for new cars and other things that have nothing to do with my interests.

YouTube's algorithm is so much better for me. I honestly didn't even know there were so many naked manwhores on YouTube until I saw lots of posts about them in this thread. Instead, YouTube's suggestions for me actually relate to my interest: lots of music that I like or like without having ever heard of it, languages, cultural videos (people talking about differences between different national cultures, etc.), scientific information, ancient cultures, literature, art and spiritual stuff, etc. I have a pretty random assortment or major interests and YouTube has 'randomly' thrown a lot of stuff at me that is addictive with nary an Instaho or an automobile in sight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335February 13, 2021 7:37 AM

DragonLordFrodo. He's the anti-Mister Rogers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336February 13, 2021 12:13 PM

hubertgunpowder

does short videos of all the new YT musical talent he finds =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337February 13, 2021 1:53 PM

5-Minute Crafts has some interesting ideas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338February 14, 2021 11:47 AM

Wired

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339February 14, 2021 11:48 AM

Food Insider

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340February 14, 2021 11:49 AM

Let Master Wong show you how to defend yourself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341February 14, 2021 11:51 AM

BE AMAZED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342February 14, 2021 11:53 AM

Trend Central

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 15, 2021 11:00 AM

[quote]Imamu room - a Japanese woman makes bento boxes.

Hmm, is this thread why YouTube suggested that channel to me? I often get suggestions from YT based on DL threads; the last time I read a Can't Stop the Music Thread I got clips suggested to me for a month.

by Anonymousreply 344February 15, 2021 11:08 AM

Why the Gentleman's Gazette of course OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345February 15, 2021 11:20 AM

Olli Korhonen for those of us who have recently lost a four legged friend =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346February 15, 2021 11:21 AM

linexnick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347February 15, 2021 11:23 AM

Onnit for some street fight moves...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348February 15, 2021 11:25 AM

Aperture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349February 15, 2021 11:32 AM

None.

by Anonymousreply 350February 15, 2021 11:34 AM

linebacker365

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351February 16, 2021 4:11 AM

Funky Dineva

The Try Channel (Irish people taste foods)

Tasting History

Reactistan: tribal people from Balochistan taste foods

Viperkeeper

Are Ya Havin That?

by Anonymousreply 352February 16, 2021 4:26 AM

It's never too late eldergays !!!

Shankoty 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353February 16, 2021 2:38 PM

Has anyone mentioned TEDx Talks on here yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354February 16, 2021 2:41 PM

Learn Spanish with SpanishPod101.com (= that's the entire name of the channel)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355February 16, 2021 2:44 PM

BRAINY DOSE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356February 16, 2021 2:46 PM

Practical Psychology

Daddy issues addressed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357February 16, 2021 2:50 PM

Yoga with Adrienne. She is so soothing.

by Anonymousreply 358February 16, 2021 2:51 PM

I Love Muscles Official

has lots of sexy guys with all shapes & sizes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359February 17, 2021 12:14 PM

Brian Keane Fitness

This cutie could teach me anything!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360February 17, 2021 12:16 PM

Flexing Zone

Plenty of studs on this channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361February 17, 2021 12:18 PM

Retro Training

knows where the action is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362February 17, 2021 12:21 PM

Pain with gain

has lost of flexing & posing videos to choose from =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363February 17, 2021 12:25 PM

The Sitcom Channel

which has both of our scene stealer Betty White's guest appearances in the first 2 seasons of Empty Nest (the other is season 1's "Strange Bedfellows")..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364February 18, 2021 2:57 AM

I am totally fascinated by rainwater harvesting.....especially urban rainwater harvesting. They are doing some really cool things in places like Tucson, irrigating public right-of-ways with storm run-off, by simply making a cut in the curb, Google: "Brad Pascale:

by Anonymousreply 365February 18, 2021 6:44 AM

Oops! I meant Brad LANCASTER,

by Anonymousreply 366February 18, 2021 6:49 AM

Stuff Made Here. He's a boy genius twink engineer - he's amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367February 18, 2021 8:06 AM

None. Life is too short.

by Anonymousreply 368February 18, 2021 8:27 AM

I found this site to be very interesting...

Psych2Go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369February 18, 2021 4:18 PM

Meditative Mind

should be able to relax anyone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370February 18, 2021 4:20 PM

Dr Sam Robbins

has a nice voice to listen to =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371February 18, 2021 4:23 PM

City Prepping

The Lone Star state should've been on this guy's channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372February 18, 2021 4:25 PM

BRIGHT SIDE

I learn something new every day with this one -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373February 18, 2021 4:29 PM

Nicki Positano

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374February 18, 2021 11:07 PM

GoodStuff

Beautiful travel videos, very relaxing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375February 18, 2021 11:13 PM

[quote] None. Life is too short

Hopefully not as short as your life, you miserable twat.

by Anonymousreply 376February 19, 2021 1:50 AM

Skobel Homes has some good tips.

The guy looks like Ryan Reynolds & Chuck Norris's lovechild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377February 19, 2021 8:09 PM

Francis Courbron

has a nice body to watch working out =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378February 19, 2021 8:14 PM

Mike Thurston

You're welcome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379February 19, 2021 8:16 PM

Richard Duchon

Dreamy perfection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380February 19, 2021 8:19 PM

Jay Shetty

has some good insights =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381February 19, 2021 8:22 PM

The Dodo

In this video, a woman rescues a dog in a plastic bag thrown out of moving car. They meant to throw the dog into a ravine, but the dog hit a guardrail instead.

She gains his trust by feeding him some of her lasagna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382February 19, 2021 11:22 PM

Two Set Violin are funny. Their popularity is crazy. This video has 93,000 likes and only 258 dislikes. That's the highest percentage I've seen on YT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383February 20, 2021 12:46 AM

Ryan Dengler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384February 20, 2021 7:47 AM

Joseph Garner

He's open about his sexuality =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385February 20, 2021 7:49 AM

Clean My Space

helps motivate me to do mine =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386February 20, 2021 7:52 AM

Be Inspired

Speaks for itself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387February 20, 2021 7:54 AM

DLM Model Lifestyle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388February 20, 2021 8:26 AM

Supporting our community...

SamanthaFoxOfficial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389February 21, 2021 8:57 AM

I wish there were a way to find gay Youtubers who did something besides whore themselves out for attention.

by Anonymousreply 390February 21, 2021 8:00 PM

Umm...isn't that what YouTube is all about...???

by Anonymousreply 391February 22, 2021 5:36 AM

r379 thank you for what? Posting a douche bag icon of straight white men into 'fitness and making money moves'? When at the end of the day he is just selling his hole and pole to rich sheiks in Dubai. Everyone knows he goes to/ lives part time in Dubai for 'business', and its his body he is selling. His side hustle is making the money he gets appear to come from social media, thus making more straight white guys into him - to become him - but he is still a whore at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 392February 22, 2021 6:22 AM

Anyway, cute Swedish twink builds a log cabin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393February 22, 2021 6:39 AM

Whatever became of those two gay hipsters that were renovating an RV then gave it up to do bareback porn with...everyone on OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 394February 22, 2021 10:01 AM

Francesco Parrino for his piano playing and his beauty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395February 22, 2021 10:24 AM

Dishin' Days

has some great interviews with Days Of Our Lives performers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396February 22, 2021 5:19 PM

WWE

puts out a lot of freebies on their YT channel & it's cool to see all

of their performer's houses like in this 2.5+ hour broadcast =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397February 22, 2021 5:32 PM

Steve Cook

vlogs about all things fitness...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398February 22, 2021 5:35 PM

XpertFusion

is a nice good looking video gamer who deserves more views =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399February 22, 2021 5:37 PM

Life's Secret Sauce

covers all things Myers Briggs & more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400February 22, 2021 5:41 PM

Male feet videos

by Anonymousreply 401February 22, 2021 8:13 PM

Arvin Olano

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402February 23, 2021 3:56 AM

Lone Fox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403February 23, 2021 4:03 AM

Nick Lewis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404February 23, 2021 4:23 AM

slow motion college wrestling highlights

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405February 23, 2021 12:38 PM

Muscleletes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406February 23, 2021 12:39 PM

Homedit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407February 23, 2021 12:41 PM

HomeMade In Lviv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408February 23, 2021 12:42 PM

Jessica Starr TheStoryWitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409February 23, 2021 12:44 PM

what if alt-ist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410February 23, 2021 12:51 PM

Mister Beat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411February 23, 2021 12:51 PM

Johnny Harris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412February 23, 2021 12:51 PM

the take

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413February 23, 2021 12:52 PM

Geography Now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414February 23, 2021 12:53 PM

Ethan Chlebowski

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415February 23, 2021 12:53 PM

I'm kind of addicted to Tiny House videos, too, R407. The "Living Big in a Tiny House" channel, with the guy from NZ, is my favorite.

I wouldn't necessarily want to live in one, full-time. I'm not nearly as organized/neat enough, and with my shitty knees, I couldn't deal with a sleeping loft/ladder/stairs regularly..... but I find their design very interesting! The clever ways people maximize & organize their storage space, multi-functional furniture pieces, tables that fold-down/hide away, re-purposing of materials....all that jazz.

And I absolutely understand the appeal of the Tiny House "movement" (especially to younger people), given how insane rent/real estate market is in most places.

by Anonymousreply 416February 23, 2021 10:09 PM

Spy Smashers

can help you figure out the Big Brother casts =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417February 24, 2021 8:36 AM

TV edits

has some funny moments on it.

Also after watching this, I can see trans player Audrey playing Melania Trump in a made-for-tv movie. Can you imagine her reaction?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418February 24, 2021 8:40 AM

Big Brother

still has some sexy content on there....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419February 24, 2021 8:42 AM

Zach Rance Younow Archive

has Zach in all of his shirtless glory =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420February 24, 2021 8:44 AM

Madrosed

is a LGBT friendly mother/daughter duo who talks about most reality tv shows & other stuff on their channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421February 24, 2021 8:50 AM

Is that Gay Comicbook Geek guy still pimping out his Patreon where he'll send you videos of him getting fucked by his "friends"?

by Anonymousreply 422February 24, 2021 9:12 AM

R422 I don't know but "Screen Junkies"

has a Comic Book Guy in their latest Honest Trailer =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423February 24, 2021 2:34 PM

Corsair TR

discusses various space topics in brief videos =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424February 25, 2021 8:28 AM

Oliver Forslin

now visiting Dubai!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425February 25, 2021 8:30 AM

Sebastian Anderson

is now super shredded =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426February 25, 2021 8:32 AM

WGS

has some good looking hunks on its channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427February 25, 2021 8:34 AM

Blonde. Blue Eyes. Sweet. 21.....This guy should be a model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428February 25, 2021 8:37 AM

The Sitcom Channel still has the other appearance of Betty White's Rose up on its website.

Enjoy it while it lasts but the episode has a boy having a crush on Laverne that probably wouldn't be done the same way in today's world (which is a good thing because it creeped me out in parts).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429February 25, 2021 8:49 AM

StarlandandMore

Hidden gems of 70s pop band Starland Vocal Band & their various solo stuff =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430February 26, 2021 2:24 PM

Ruff Diesel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431February 26, 2021 2:27 PM

Belinda Carlisle

will be showing a live concert on her channel here at 2 PM Eastern today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432February 26, 2021 2:31 PM

Cultured Bodies

The guy at 0;29 to 1:01 has everyone talking in the comment section =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433February 26, 2021 2:35 PM

Kings Muscle

probably has all of the exercise movements that you're looking for...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434February 26, 2021 2:39 PM

My partner and I are subscribed to The Majority Report, Useful Idiots, VICE News, Rational National, Nomiki Konst, Vox, Nicki Swift, wiwibloggs, Daily Dose of Internet, For Harriet, Impressive, RealLifeLore, Fanboy Flicks, Simply Sara Kitchen, Helpful Vancouver Vet, Doctor Mike Hansen, Horrible Reviews, The Dodo, Gotcha the Cockatoo, Naurdwar the Human Serviette, AsapSCIENCE, Resale Rabbit, JCS Criminal Psychology and more. We haven't had a TV for a decade and download anything we want to watch but most of the time we watch YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 435February 26, 2021 2:40 PM

Horrible Reviews (from above)

has a "best seen of 2020" film selection for those interested =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436February 26, 2021 3:04 PM

Yasserstain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437February 27, 2021 11:25 AM

Amazing Transformation Lux

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438February 27, 2021 7:02 PM

Funky Beat Addiction Tv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439February 28, 2021 12:55 PM

DJDiscoCat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440February 28, 2021 3:33 PM

Marx Max Muscle

is increasingly hostile to the LGBT community & others (also RX Muscle has lots of Trumpers on in the past year or so). I recommended it awhile back on another YT thread when it was more neutral but viewers beware!

Case in point former Aussie bodybuilder Lee Priest doing blackface to respond to a former bodybuilder's comment (Shawn Ray who is black).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441March 1, 2021 9:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442March 1, 2021 9:46 AM

MAGAs are hunting gays at Walmart...These "stings" are making the vigilantes money...The predator gays have their lives ruined...Customers at walmart get dragged into it...All of it is just sick...There are probably100 of these guys doing it now. One of the "hunters" talked about renting a house so he can have his prey come to him...All if it is just vile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443March 1, 2021 10:06 AM

ANOTHER predator "hunter".....Look at these guys and ask yourselves who they voted for in November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444March 1, 2021 10:09 AM

Better be careful. The MAGAs are proudly on Grindr now. And TikTok. Look it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445March 1, 2021 10:14 AM

Inside Natural Bodybuilding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446March 1, 2021 10:59 AM

Sound of 88/92

has lots of acts from this era that never became household names...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447March 1, 2021 11:02 AM

Robert Stan Fitness Model

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448March 1, 2021 11:07 AM

Nuke's Top 5

has plenty of ghosts caught on tape (this video is 1 hour+)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449March 1, 2021 11:10 AM

Milana Coco

loves making guy watching videos...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450March 1, 2021 11:13 AM

Music Brokers is serving up a Jazz/Bossa Nova playlist right now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451March 2, 2021 10:14 PM

OP, does the fag in your OP only listen to female pop artists?

How vapid.

by Anonymousreply 452March 2, 2021 11:44 PM

Revive Stronger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453March 3, 2021 5:06 PM

Zac Aynsley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454March 4, 2021 10:04 AM

Wonderhussy takes her viewers to remote and odd locations all over NV and the southwest. Her videos make me want to leave everything behind and drive around the desert to nowhere in particularly, and I’ve never been there. She’s also crazy and fun to watch, very liberal but has a lot of MAGATs that follow and thirst over her so she tones that down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 4, 2021 12:10 PM

Grindr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456March 4, 2021 2:17 PM

Kitboga scam-busting videos. He's really talented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457March 4, 2021 3:37 PM

YouAreCreators

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458March 4, 2021 7:09 PM

Glenn Kirschner

has been on fire with his latest videos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459March 4, 2021 11:53 PM

Beastmode Jones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460March 5, 2021 8:04 AM

Radical Talent did a amazing short fan film with no Kickstarter money or anything.

Here's Michael vs Jason =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 7, 2021 6:03 AM

80s Nostalgia Channel

has some rare albums to listen to =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462March 8, 2021 8:04 AM

R443's post is deeply insulting and defamatory on a gay board. The proper and legally accepted word for a predatory 25 yo who seeks contact with underage individuals is 'pedophile' or 'ephebophile', not 'gay'.

F&F, bucko.

by Anonymousreply 463March 8, 2021 9:04 AM

I love the stories on "Did You Know?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464March 9, 2021 3:56 PM

[quote] MAGAs are hunting gays at Walmart...These "stings" are making the vigilantes money...The predator gays have their lives ruined...Customers at walmart get dragged into it...All of it is just sick...There are probably100 of these guys doing it now. One of the "hunters" talked about renting a house so he can have his prey come to him...All if it is just vile.

Then it's time to return the favor. If they are going to use the Bible to justify our genocide, then we can use the Bible to justify doing the same to them in retaliation:

[quote] 19 If someone injures his neighbor, what he did is to be done to him — 20 break for break, eye for eye, tooth for tooth — whatever injury he has caused the other person is to be rendered to him in return. (Maftir) 21 He who kills an animal is to make restitution, but he who kills another person is to be put to death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465March 9, 2021 4:01 PM

She-Ra: Princess Of Power

is more fun than RuPaul's Drag Race & also features

the hunky Bow (complete with a red heart on his sexy chest)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466March 9, 2021 4:22 PM

Let's not forget her brother = He-Man Official

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467March 9, 2021 4:25 PM

G. I. Joe: A Real American Hero

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468March 9, 2021 4:30 PM

Grim2

has the ultra rare Flash Gordon '79 film on it's channel...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469March 9, 2021 4:38 PM

There's at least 2 different fan made versions of the Dungeons & Dragons final script (where they finally return home).

This one has more animation to it (& less narration) but has a slightly different ending =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470March 9, 2021 4:44 PM

This Brit mainly discusses cable tv shows but he is LGBT friendly

based on reactions to various storylines on the shows =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471March 10, 2021 7:50 PM

Greg Doucette has his own top 10 favorite YouTubers list...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472March 11, 2021 2:36 PM

men's world

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473March 14, 2021 10:04 AM

I like watching Detail Geek.

There's something very satisfying about watching a filthy car get thoroughly cleaned until it sparkles like new.

And I think the guy who does the detailing is quite attractive, in a baby-faced-straight-guy-next-door kinda way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474March 14, 2021 10:17 AM

Harald Baldr and his travels around the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 14, 2021 1:47 PM

r475 great pick. I also love bald and bankrupt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476March 15, 2021 4:14 AM

r476 I have caught some of his videos, he's very enthusiastic about the former soviet union.

by Anonymousreply 477March 15, 2021 5:03 AM

30 Days Full Episodes HD

I think this tv show is about 15 years old now but the gay/straight episode should be considered the classic in the series =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478March 15, 2021 6:17 AM

Crypto PTSD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479March 15, 2021 6:20 AM

truly

has some interesting content like this episode of "Extreme Love"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480March 15, 2021 6:22 AM

charliebeast50

lifts twinks in various videos if any of that is your thang...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481March 15, 2021 6:27 AM

UFO contactee Billy Meier released a video on what an alien species

told him about the human spirit & reincarnation-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482March 15, 2021 6:32 AM

Dr. ShowBiz Bodybuilder

has plenty of tv appearances of fit guys/gals over the decades including this guy Joe Meeko (who died from Lyme disease complications) & Regis Philbin (R.I.P. to both)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483March 15, 2021 3:33 PM

I watch several sailing channels regularly (Uma, Wynns, Nahoa, Soulanis) because they fulfill two "interests" at the same time. Travel to beautiful, interesting locations -- and fixing shit! Cruisers are constantly FIXING things on their boats -- motors, electrical systems, rigging, etc. I enjoy watching people fix things.

by Anonymousreply 484March 16, 2021 9:53 AM

Mr. Nightmare always has scary scenarios to avoid on his channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485March 16, 2021 3:37 PM

Jeremy is sweet, funny, sexy, and informative. He also has a fabulous ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486March 16, 2021 3:40 PM

Example: Check out his adorable intro to this vid 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487March 16, 2021 3:42 PM

Spandau Ballet (Official)

I don't know the entire history of the group

but they have to be LGBT friendly with a song like this ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488March 16, 2021 3:51 PM

Cash Explosion Show

Game show junkies might enjoy Ohio's lottery game which has come out weekly for years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489March 16, 2021 3:55 PM

sexymuscularguy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490March 16, 2021 4:04 PM

Josh R's. 2nd. Place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491March 16, 2021 4:08 PM

There's a video series called "Top List" that recaps lists of LGBT celebrities in different categories, like old gays, actors thought to be gay, etc.

It's a very strange series as it appears to have been translated from another language into English, and then read by a robot. The robot has lots of trouble with pronouns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492March 17, 2021 9:42 PM

Lots of them. Here's one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493March 17, 2021 10:13 PM

WAR READY TV

has plenty of black fitness guys & their exercise routines =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494March 18, 2021 9:16 AM

WRATHOFGAUGE

shows him in various workout routines

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495March 18, 2021 9:19 AM

Proximity

has some great songs on it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496March 18, 2021 9:23 AM

jay SP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497March 18, 2021 4:30 PM

Nina Takeshita - she’s fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 498March 19, 2021 3:04 AM

Takesh!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499March 19, 2021 3:07 AM

Gunnar Deatherage is a genius with fabric & design ideas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500March 20, 2021 5:16 AM

Tyson Hamblin discusses many issues in our community...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501March 20, 2021 5:18 AM

WorkingMuscle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502March 20, 2021 5:21 AM

ArmzBro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 20, 2021 5:25 AM

One of the newer entries in the inane "first time music reaction" field is BroAction, these two kinda attractive young brothers from Georgia (the former Soviet republic, not the state).

They really go waaaaay over the top with their reactions. Every song is a masterpiece. They have chills. They're sweating. They're speechless. They can't comprehend how somebody could have such amazing creativity to create such a work of genius. They really commit to the overkill.

Yet, they manage to seem fairly sincere through it all. And I like the accent, and the fact that they're cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504March 20, 2021 5:36 AM

R504 I enjoyed that video but isn't that entire region (90% at least) anti LGBT? It's like waiting for the eventual train wreck.

Andre Epps discusses various tv shows with his own unique insights....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505March 20, 2021 6:50 AM

Fuck...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506March 20, 2021 7:03 AM

R506 What YT channel is that from?

by Anonymousreply 507March 20, 2021 7:05 AM

pain is love

has a hunky guy looking nice in his tight whities at 4:38 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508March 20, 2021 7:14 AM

R507 From the channel R502 posted: WorkingMuscle.

That guy in the yellow leotard is fucking succulent.

by Anonymousreply 509March 20, 2021 7:20 AM

MsNoWorld Order

This video was taken from a VCR tape but it's worth a view =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510March 21, 2021 2:47 PM

Bodybuildersworld_

Andy Haman has died at the age of 55. R.I.P.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511March 21, 2021 2:51 PM

SF7SteflovicFilipo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512March 21, 2021 2:55 PM

Al Balog

has wrestling & animation content that goes back 20 years or more =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513March 21, 2021 3:00 PM

The genius that is Benny Lava.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514March 22, 2021 5:11 AM

DJ' PYL - Funk Disco Soul Groove

has countless hours of songs mainly from the 70s & 80s.

The entire set list of this video can be found on it's YT channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515March 22, 2021 5:25 AM

CBS News

has many stories that touch the heart...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516March 22, 2021 5:30 AM

Brad Hollibaugh

is adding new videos of his muscular self =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517March 22, 2021 5:33 AM

UFOmania - The truth is out there

has a wide variety of topics to pick from...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518March 22, 2021 5:37 AM

Fandom Entertainment

discusses many fun shows, films & pop culture moments.

If you've ever wanted to see a lawyer try to defend the Joker's actions then here's your chance -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519March 22, 2021 5:43 AM

R519 That is too cute.

by Anonymousreply 520March 22, 2021 5:46 AM

R520 Here is something else that is too cute.

As/Is has many insightful videos on their channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521March 22, 2021 5:52 AM

CollegeHumor is always good for a laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522March 22, 2021 5:58 AM

R521 lol!

by Anonymousreply 523March 22, 2021 5:59 AM

"What Would You Do" has many LGBT themed scenarios to view.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524March 22, 2021 6:04 AM

Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy has some free online voice lessons for those looking to sing better -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525March 22, 2021 6:26 AM

The Second Take

I never knew Mrs. Doubtfire had another version somewhere!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526March 22, 2021 4:05 PM

I watch none. I haven't got the patience to sit through Youtube nonsense. I can barely manage recipes that take two minutes of scrolling before you get to the damn ingredients.

by Anonymousreply 527March 22, 2021 4:12 PM

Barni

I just discovered this wonderful voice today & this channel has her entire '93 album posted!

She also sang backup on Mike Oldfield's "Moonlight Shadow" song back in 1983.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528March 22, 2021 4:32 PM

Dr. Berg. Everything you ever want to know about keto and intermittent fasting. He does frequent updates (daily) and they are short bites--- 10-15 mins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529March 22, 2021 5:05 PM

Hot and Flashy. Angie looks great at 58 y/o. I follow a lot of her skin care advice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530March 22, 2021 5:51 PM

Now Playing has some great film classics on it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531March 23, 2021 4:52 PM

All Elite Wrestling is getting more attention lately. This post is over 2 hours long.

Some jumping off the ropes points = R9, R19, R29, R39, R49, R59, R69, R79, R89, R99, R109, R119, R129, R139, R149, R159, R169, R179, R189 & R199.

R209, R219, R229, R239, R249, R259, R269, R279, R289, R299, R309, R319, R329, R339, R349, R359, R369, R379, R389 & R399.

R409, R419, R429, R439, R449, R459, R469, R479, R489, R499, R509, R519, R529, R539, R549, R559, R569, R579, R589 & R599.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532March 23, 2021 4:58 PM

Chubbyemu has some great, scientifically-detailed videos of medical emergencies (often caused by the idiots themselves).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533March 23, 2021 8:46 PM

Lifestyle & Net Worth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534March 24, 2021 1:39 AM

Top15s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 24, 2021 6:20 PM

Official Ed and Lorraine Warren Channel =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536March 24, 2021 6:28 PM

Hot wrestlers rolling around on the matts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537March 24, 2021 7:11 PM

Wrestle Wednesday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538March 24, 2021 11:18 PM

Sportee Channel 3

has some interesting videos including this one of water polo players having some fun in the snow (among other things).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539March 25, 2021 4:42 PM

TOP List

A teen girl's worst nightmare comes true x 17 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540March 25, 2021 4:44 PM

I admit I've been sucked into watching Offline TV people play Among Us and Valorant.

by Anonymousreply 541March 25, 2021 5:33 PM

Pro Wrestling Rarities

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542March 27, 2021 9:27 AM

Grig Stamate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543March 27, 2021 9:30 AM

House & Home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544March 27, 2021 9:31 AM

My Soulful Home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545March 27, 2021 9:36 AM

Throw Back TV

has some tv cast reunions (The Nanny, King Of Queens, etc.) on its site as well as pilots of various sitcoms & dramas...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546March 28, 2021 8:28 PM

Boston Tom is always good for a few laughs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547March 29, 2021 5:38 AM

Manliciious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548March 29, 2021 8:32 PM

exile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549April 3, 2021 4:24 AM

Exile was pretty popular R549, what ever happened to them?

by Anonymousreply 550April 3, 2021 4:55 AM

R550 I don't know. I just discovered them here in 2021.

Linus Gomolka

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551April 5, 2021 8:10 AM

Simeon Kurosky

discusses Military topics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552April 5, 2021 8:13 AM

Woof Woof TV

has the cutest dog videos around...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553April 5, 2021 8:17 AM

RealLifeSupermann

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554April 5, 2021 4:30 PM

UAMN TV

The actual shape of the universe & other secrets revealed in the attached video!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555April 6, 2021 11:27 PM

Kevin MacLeod has plenty of different music playlists to pick from = eerie, upbeat, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556April 12, 2021 1:03 AM

Griffi the dancing cockatoo. He's about 20 years old. he has anxiety and pulls out all his feathers but he really loves to dance, but only if he likes the music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557April 21, 2021 2:18 PM

I like the Kahunaman videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558April 21, 2021 8:38 PM

"Salihs World" has lots of DIY videos & he is easy on the eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559April 26, 2021 1:40 AM

I like watching Danilo in his tight pants showing off Italian real estate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560April 28, 2021 3:27 PM

Cool dude & nature god "BeastAesthetics" is a joy to watch =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561April 28, 2021 9:15 PM

Muscle Sapo Tveo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562April 28, 2021 9:21 PM

I love this guy's channel. He doesn't talk he just builds his cabin in the mountains of Japan. Loads of videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563July 18, 2021 6:51 AM

r560 Yeah, he is a cutie. Most of the properties are actually pretty average for 'Italian Estates' though. He isnt fronting the really impressive properties that you can find on Chrities International and the like.

But he sure is cute.

by Anonymousreply 564July 18, 2021 7:01 AM

YouTube's latest singing sensation is Tico, an Amazonian parrot who signs while his human Frank plays guitar.

by Anonymousreply 565August 10, 2021 3:10 AM

I've never been a binge watching youtube fan, but just lately I can't watch anything for more than 10 minutes max. I have been reading lots more and actually shutting the laptop down. I think it means I'm soon to die of a long word.

I was actually three podcasts behind with Lady Colin Campbell, wh. hasn't ever happened. Sitting through them reminded me of going to church when I was ten.

by Anonymousreply 566August 10, 2021 6:24 AM

I love the hard sciences, and hate it when the woo-woos fuck it up. My go-to youtuber is Sabine Hossenfelder for this reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567August 10, 2021 6:47 AM

Tyler and Todd. Two gay guys off grid living. Loads of videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568August 10, 2021 10:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!