Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who are these trolls who obsessively post about Armie Hammer?

They aren't DL bred, are they?

Who are these people who display OCD about this or that celebrity though insane attention to the celebrity's nexus of social media, public relations, and occasional public appearances and professional work?

And half the time the "theme" of these freaks' stanning is they "hate" the celebrity. As with "Armie hate" Stans.

This is mental illness, isn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2021 4:32 AM

They're all fraus.

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2020 8:50 AM

I KNOW. He's like...a glob of mayonnaise with hair.

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2020 9:03 AM

Datalounge always had its fair share of fantards obsessed with certain celebrities. Sometimes even defending their idol's honor against all those gays who think everybody is gay. Like, fans of Clay Aiken.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2020 9:38 AM

“Like, fans of Clay Aiken.” Is this your idea of a sentence?

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2020 10:22 AM

[quote] “Like, fans of Clay Aiken.” Is this your idea of a sentence?

Let me guess: Former Clay Aiken fan?

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2020 11:25 AM

They hate him, but they're obsessed with his every move. Those threads are NUTS. Like "FBI should get involved" nuts. They apparently don't seem to sleep either because they post constantly 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 6:16 PM

Why don’t they go on the Reddit thread?

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 6:34 PM

It'll eventually stop, just like the endless Richard Madden threads stopped.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 6:49 PM

he will ride this mess out, he is a hot and talented stud..

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 6:51 PM

The obsessed stans do seem to cool off after awhile. I remember when Cumberbatch was stalked online constantly but then that just disappeared. I guess they lose interest after a certain amount of time and then it's on to another target.

If I were one of these guys with a nutbag stalker fan base, I'd be pretty scared. I know the police had to get involved with Cumberbatch's fans on more than one occasion because they were following him around London and even showing up at his house.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 7:01 PM

Freak jobs. This is why I wouldn't have social media if I was a handsome actor. They try to get into the actors actual life by reaching out to friends and family, catfishing, lying, making up identities, fake stories, fake accounts and go as far as to try to infiltrate the family in real life. A complete obsession. They have no boundaries and are incredible dangerous. They are basically Andrew Cunanan.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 7:19 PM

It's probably his PR firm trying to keep him. relevant.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 7:28 PM

JFC r11! That is truly insane behavior. The big stars can afford security, but the B and C Listers can't do that.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2021 7:33 PM

bummer, this will have negative effect on his career, the bs some gf's are sayin bout his sexual desires...big fukin deal...poor guy

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2021 7:37 PM

Incest Survivor Fraus. They idolize men then destroy them.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2021 7:49 PM

None of these theories are true. When there is a "hot" news story, whether its the riot on the capitol, or a once-beloved hollywood actor becoming outed as a sex pest, there will be a few folks that obsess about it. It sparks the attention. It just does. Just like the Chris Watts threads. They were on fire for awhile. It's harmless fun and no one has to click on a thread that doesn't resonate with them. That's the real question -- why do YOU care what OTHER people find interesting?? Why do YOU feel like you should be able to judge, police, and arbitrate the threads on a gossip site? That, too me, is so much weirder than what you are complaining about.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2021 7:57 PM

r16 it's non-stop Armie Hammer threads for a few years now, constant. Every move he makes, and his ex-wife, clogging up this board. It's pure insanity.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2021 8:16 PM

They are creepy. They even have their own language.

Madden and Fory went under glass(?) for their careers.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2021 8:19 PM

It's just the internet, newbie vagina-brain OP, same as it ever was.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2021 8:21 PM

Never heard of him off DL and still really don't know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2021 8:30 PM

I know who his grandfather was, this S/M freak never interested me.

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2021 8:37 PM

When is jo videos inevitably leak, I’ll take notice.

Otherwise, hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2021 3:04 AM

A few years ago, I wandered into one of the Jeremy Renner threads. That was some top level crazy in those posts. Like a whole different language with all the nicknames. Fortunately those posts died out. Kinda like his career, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2021 3:36 AM

They are not homegrown. And yes it is odd that that they are hate Stans. They hate Armie but are obsessed with him. Yes it is mental illness. We have DL home grown anti-stans for Andy Cohen. It's just a few guys but they attempt multiple threads a month about how awful Andy Cohen is. Andy Cohen is surely a little bit awful but he has his positive points. Armie Hammer is into kinky sex and is a wooden actor. His sexting his sensational but it's not normal for some nobodies to obsess 24/7 about a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2021 3:59 AM

It’ll last for a few more weeks and then they move on to somebody else. And it was his choice to have social media. And to share everything. And to slide into women’s DM’s say stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2021 4:10 AM

The fraus want to be dominated and eaten alive.

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2021 4:21 AM

That’s the only women he can get. Stupid enough to give him gas money.

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2021 4:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!