Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will Meghan Markle run for Harris' seat?

She should.

She'll be great in Wahington.

by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2020 1:08 PM

If Harry wanted out of the spotlight, this would not help make that happen.

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2020 8:03 AM

OP = Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2020 11:27 AM

[quote] Wahington

FUCK YOU ILLITERATE RACIST STRAIGHT WHITE CUNT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2020 12:12 PM

Ooh, I’d love to see this happen.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2020 12:29 PM

The last thing we need is another narcissist in government.

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2020 2:07 PM

You're that desperate to start a thread, that this is what you came up with, OP?

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2020 2:09 PM

No, she won’t, not least of all because Gavin Newsom will appoint Kamala’s replacement. And it won’t be her. End of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2020 2:10 PM

OP: Keep on trollin', keep on trollin', you're gonna be a star someday!

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2020 2:11 PM

Meghan Markle has no experience doing anything other than acting. She is not qualified to be a senator. If she wants a career in politics, then perhaps she can run for city council of Santa Barbara and gain some political experience.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2020 6:41 PM

No, she won't. She'll have to give up that title, for one thing, and she'll be holding onto that till the day she dies, because without it, she's nothing.

And if she couldn't take the heat of the British tabloids, the jeers she'd get as she launches herself into the political career will make the DM look tame by comparison.

Perhaps she should start with the Montecito Neighbourhood Association first.

by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2020 7:06 PM

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

by Anonymousreply 11November 15, 2020 7:09 PM

They're looking at DC property: it's on the Fog Moor thread.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 7:24 PM

If she tries it, we will send her back to Buckingham Palace in a ziplock baggie.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 7:36 PM

She's going to join the Squad.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 7:44 PM

R12, couldn’t find that thread. Perhaps it’s been Murieled. But I did see that they’re looking at DC properties on another site.

I suppose if AOC won a seat, Markle could, too. I’d absolutely laugh my ass off if she ran.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 7:45 PM

Would she be representing Montecito? It’d have to be somewhere white, because I don’t think she’s fooling any actual black people.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 7:47 PM

Basta

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 7:49 PM

Will OP ever shut the fuck up about this uninteresting cow?

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 7:51 PM

Link. Some drivel about them being a power couple with huge influence so DC better get ready. Will someone please describe his immigration status?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 7:55 PM

She looks more and more like Wallis.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 7:56 PM

Montecito is represented by Salud Carbajal but he's recent. It was Lois Capps for a thousand years, she retired not too long ago. Salud just recovered from a bout with Covid.

People in this neighborhood have no interest in Ms. Markle as a political representative. She's a failed actress, a fake humanitarian and should have stayed in LA where she belongs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2020 8:01 PM

All I can say is that pussy must have a vice like grip on it.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2020 8:01 PM

I don't think it'a a pussy that did this.

Yes, she is looking more and more like a preying mantis. I say Run Sparkles Run on a platform having to do with many many shiny blinding white teeth for all.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2020 8:02 PM

Who is paying for the new house in DC?

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2020 8:06 PM

They aren't looking for a place in DC. No sightings, no property viewings, no facts of any kind.

It's an "exclusive" fantasy from OK! magazine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2020 8:23 PM

They're also looking in the Cotswolds.

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2020 8:36 PM

No moss growing on HER, is there?

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2020 8:38 PM

R3/D@v1d@, is that image a still from your sizzle reel?

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2020 10:21 PM

It looks like her asshole, but the ass itself is much too small, R28.

by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2020 10:32 PM

Klan Granny thread. Blocked and deleted.

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2020 10:32 PM

It Newsom had any sense he would appoint her to Harris' seat.

by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2020 10:40 PM

If r31 had any sense she'd kill herself before she types something that stupid again.

by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2020 10:43 PM

Haha Markle often has her crap PR float her heart's desire as fait accompli. I think this will be another situation where 'nobody asked how she was' (sob).

by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2020 10:57 PM

I'm not Sunshine Shacks but I do think Meghs would be a natural fit to replace Harris. Both are strong black successful Californian women.

by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2020 10:58 PM

Right, except for that pesky intelligence thing.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2020 2:50 AM

R35 you think Kamala is lacking in intelligence?

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2020 2:58 AM

Oh yes, R36, I'm sure that R35 thinks the Vice President-elect lacks intelligence, not the B-list former actress.

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2020 3:23 AM

Sorry r9 but I disagree, I think she's uniquely qualified to take that seat, she would never get it but I'd like to see her in Washington.

There has never been a doubt in my mind she wants to be in politics, even before she was with Harry seeing her speeches on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2020 3:40 AM

Meh. Whatshername, the acting Judd - I forget her name, anyway she's always wanted to be in politics and has given speeches and made trips to refugee centers and blah blah blah.

The problem is that she's a batshit narcissistic actress. Markle will run into the same wall.

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2020 4:16 AM

My Mom would have said, "She should run for the border! Ha ha ha!"

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2020 4:30 AM

So, when do I get to see my cousins?

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2020 4:30 AM

She’s qualified to take Kamala’s seat. You think that little of Kamala? Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2020 4:36 AM

OP I see that you're investigating every angle of the Duchess story. Therefore isn't it time for your next thread: "Will Biden Appoint Megan Markle as US Ambassador to the United Kingdom?"

by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2020 4:58 AM

Her excellency the royal heinie the duchess-ambassadrix of da USA to the court of St Jams. Splendid idea!

by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2020 8:30 PM

R37 - "B" list?! You're joking: D-List.

Biden hates England and hasn't made any secret of it - that's just a by-the-by. Of course, one day he'll have to make a trip there representing America and its "ties" to one of its most longstanding allies, including being received by whomever is or still is on the throne, being photographed filing into a state banquet next to whomever is or still is on the throne, with his wife behind him likely on the arm of Prince William, with Kate behind them on the arm of the next highest ranking American guest or failing that the Lord Chamberlain or someone like that, adorned in the Cambridge Lover's Knot tiara, the family orders, and dressed pointedly in some variation of red, white and blue.

The one thing he wouldn't do as President is be seen to piss off the British government. Pissing off the British monarchy isn't possible without pissing off the British government.

Appointing Meghan Markle to anything would, 1) finish off the Harkles' last remaining shred of credibility as "Windsors", 2) would be absurd as long as she is still carrying herself as HRH the Duchess of Sussex, and 3) would give the tabloids on both sides of the Pond an early Christmas gift they could only have imagined in their wildest dreams.

Lastly, Meghan is going to be keeping a much lower profile for awhile. That delay in the start of the trial that was granted with absolutely no objection from the defendant, and coming with a threat of contempt of court by said court if any revelations about the reason occur, means something is up behind the scenes that Meghan has to ensure are justified by not prancing around too much in public: mental or physical illness and treatment, expectations of a difficult pregnancy and the unwisdom of travelling in the COVID era whilst pregnant, etc.

In other words: Not. No. Not now, not ever.

by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2020 1:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!