Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Donald's Life is Over

Would you live in a Trump building? Will the rest of his existence on this earth be consumed with one lawsuit after another? Will he be completely financially devastated? Survey says yes. Personally, I can't wait to watch him slide into obscurity, maybe running an apartment complex in Slovenia. The "malignant narcissist" will never be reelected in American politics.

by Anonymousreply 165December 5, 2020 5:02 PM

Nah. He'll live out his days at Mira-Lago surrounded by his adoring fans. 70 million people voted for him remember.

by Anonymousreply 1November 14, 2020 4:04 AM

If he doesn't end up behind bars, will he really be able to hold onto Mar a Lago after he has to come up with upwards of $400M after he leaves office? Dina Merrill is laughing from the great beyond.

by Anonymousreply 2November 14, 2020 4:14 AM

How does Dina Merrill figure into this?

by Anonymousreply 3November 14, 2020 4:15 AM

Her family owned MAL and donated it to the state of Florida which then unloaded it when Trump came sniffing around. [Highly edited version]

by Anonymousreply 4November 14, 2020 4:23 AM

Perhaps you didn't notice that more than 70 million idiots voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2020 4:31 AM

What Trump and his supporters never realized is that the media coverage of Trump was just like showcasing a freak in a freak show. But sooner or later we get tired of seeing the same freak doing his usual act.

Trump will be replaced by something (totally) new. For some that will be a good thing (like, Joe Biden) or something bad (some new conservative blowhard). And the process of being replaced will hurt Trump as much as being "disrespected" by having to answer for his actions in person at public hearings.

by Anonymousreply 6November 14, 2020 4:38 AM

He'll be back.

New old business. Money dry-cleaning service.

Build a building. Sell it for twice market value to special purpose shell companies registered in shady* Caribbean jurisdictions.

Hire lobby staff fluent in Russian, Turkish and Arabic.

* [italic]Shade provided by palm trees AND lax legal jurisdictions[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 7November 14, 2020 4:39 AM

He'll never get over losing, he'll never face it, never deal with reality.

He'll give speeches. He'll try and fail to do real estate deals. He'll get another ghost writer and write another book. He will milk the "Save America" PAC forever and ever. The stupid fans will pay and pay and pay.

by Anonymousreply 8November 14, 2020 4:45 AM

[quote] The stupid fans will pay and pay and pay.

No, they will have moved on by then, because (like Trump) they don't like losers. They also don't show compassion (like pity) for someone who constantly whines about being a victim of the Deep State and not doing something about it, like going on a killing spree.

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2020 4:49 AM

It isn't just civil cases he faces when he leaves office but criminal cases too. Be fun if one of the criminal cases proceeds.

by Anonymousreply 10November 14, 2020 4:51 AM

Remember that even a presidential pardon only covers FEDERAL crimes. Anything being pursued by a State (such as the Southern District of NY) is NOT covered by a pardon. And civil suits are not shielded by a pardon either.

by Anonymousreply 11November 14, 2020 5:17 AM

The SDNY is federal. He has to watch out for the AG of NY and the DA of NY City.

by Anonymousreply 12November 14, 2020 5:20 AM

I stand corrected R12.

All my love, R11

by Anonymousreply 13November 14, 2020 5:24 AM

Yes, NY AG, Letitia James and the DA of NY County, Cyrus Vance Jr, are prepared to rip trump’s eyes out of his head, the second he leaves office. They have been waiting and salivating for this moment for years. And so have I.

This is going to be fun. Stocking up on popcorn now.

by Anonymousreply 14November 14, 2020 6:21 AM

I hope the press backs off. They give his crazy sh,t way too much attention. They love to hate him and he is appallingly good TV. They helped create the monster.

by Anonymousreply 15November 14, 2020 6:51 AM

I would not be surprised if he suffers a "tragic accident" soon. He's reportedly combover deep in money laundering, Epstein, and debt, and now he's desperate, angry, crazy, and the hounds are nipping at his heels.

They won't want him shooting his mouth off about anything truly interesting.

by Anonymousreply 16November 14, 2020 7:25 AM

I for one would appreciate the media coverage of every second of his fall from grace. A nice way to close the Trump chapter.

by Anonymousreply 17November 14, 2020 7:41 AM

R16 I concur. Trump will be taken out very quickly. He knows too much and has a big mouth. No way will he be allowed to walk this earth once he leaves office. Say goodbye everyone, while there is still time.

by Anonymousreply 18November 14, 2020 8:21 AM

I must say I also agree with the above. However, if he knows to much about Epstein, he'll certainly be taken out before any testimony. It could very well be Bill Barr himself that arranges his demise.

by Anonymousreply 19November 14, 2020 8:49 AM

Also doesn’t he have a sexual assault case that’s been cleared to go ahead soon?

by Anonymousreply 20November 14, 2020 8:53 AM

And 130 Secret Service members have are positive for COVID, after all these months of working around King Anti-Mask.

They won't lift a finger to save him.

by Anonymousreply 21November 14, 2020 9:15 AM

LOCK HIM UP!

by Anonymousreply 22November 14, 2020 9:25 AM

He goes around infecting everyone, including the secret service agents. Wouldn't be surprised since he hates wearing a mask that he comes down with Covid again, this time, he won't have 15 doctors to attend to him and life-saving medications. If they snuff him out, they will make it Covid-related so no one will suspect.

by Anonymousreply 23November 14, 2020 9:31 AM

[quote] Yes, NY AG, Letitia James and the DA of NY County, Cyrus Vance Jr, are prepared to rip trump’s eyes out of his head

I like the visual.

by Anonymousreply 24November 14, 2020 10:05 AM

R1 A friend who lives in Florida told me Trump can't live at Mar-a-Lago because it is, under Florida law, not a private residence but a resort. And local laws prohibit full-time living there. I am not familiar with Florida residency laws, but it seems to make sense. Perhaps one of his wealthy Florida friends has a rental property he can use? In any event, the Secret Service will have something to say about where a former POTUS can live in absolute safety.

by Anonymousreply 25November 14, 2020 10:10 AM

He's afraid somebody will off him. He knows too much, Putty thinks.

by Anonymousreply 26November 14, 2020 10:46 AM

He will live out his days in prison. While there, he will be as deluded and mercurial as Norma Desmond. The difference being that he will not live long enough to see himself forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 27November 14, 2020 11:32 AM

[quote] And 130 Secret Service members have are positive for COVID, after all these months of working around King Anti-Mask.

Not exactly. They (most?) are quarantining due to close contact with an infected person.

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2020 12:24 PM

Trump's legacy is shot to shit now. People will be whispering about him and his family for the next decade, and not in a way that is positive or that he wants to hear. it will be like Clairee in "Steel Magnolias" whispering the secret of that wicked old witch Ouiser to the little boy, and while Trump may not end up smacked literally, he'll hear about little bits and pieces of what people are saying about him and his rotten to the core family, and that will sting even more than a slap.

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2020 12:34 PM

He’ll keep the grift alive with Trump 2024: Make American Great Again Again

by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2020 12:42 PM

R22 Is Hilary. And I agree.

by Anonymousreply 31November 14, 2020 12:43 PM

Just because he will live spend the rest of his life in prison doesn’t mean he won’t have life. It’ll just be different kind of life.

by Anonymousreply 32November 14, 2020 12:45 PM

[quote] Nah. He'll live out his days at Mira-Lago surrounded by his adoring fans. 70 million people voted for him remember.

Yes, but 69,999,873 of them cannot afford the membership fee at Mir-A-Lago. So they will have to adore him from afar.

by Anonymousreply 33November 14, 2020 12:51 PM

65 million people voted for Mitt Romney—he didn’t become some god after the election

by Anonymousreply 34November 14, 2020 12:53 PM

Stolen from the 'what will happen to Ivankkka?' thread and paraphrased from someone else:

He will be admired by those he despises and despised by those he admires

I wish I could go forward in time, to when his hair, his eating habits and his 'clown' administration become conflated with Ronald McDonald, corporate clown.

by Anonymousreply 35November 14, 2020 12:54 PM

Mitt Romney did not have a cult-like following R34

by Anonymousreply 36November 14, 2020 12:57 PM

It may be hard to find 12 people all willing to convict, regardless of the evidence. All he needs is one MAGOT to save him. Unless he’s tried in a military tribunal.

by Anonymousreply 37November 14, 2020 12:59 PM

He had to sell his helicopter and Deutsche Bank is calling in his loans. I sincerely doubt the governor of FL would lift a finger to kick him out of Mar-a-Lago due to some residency law. I do believe Mar-a-Lago will be seized. It will probably stand abandoned for years.

I heard Trump bought a private island a few years back. He can go retire there, all alone. Hopefully the internet won't work.

by Anonymousreply 38November 14, 2020 1:03 PM

Much will depend on how much longer he keeps his full faculties about him OP

He's 74 So he could start to fade next year...or in 15 years.

It also depends on whether the MAGAts accept one of his offspring as the heir but none of them have his charisma.

And whether @Jack kicks him off Twitter on January 21st.

My guess is he will isolate himself in an echo chamber like Newsmax or OAN, do rallies once a month or so that he charges for and televises (not to mention all the merch sales.)

But as he is isolated, the MSM will stop paying attention to anything he says which will he won't notice because he's glued to Newsmax.

I also suspect his hardcore followers will raise money for his legal defense, $10 donations from their disability checks.

And if there is karma, at the end, he will be selling Trump-branded motorized scooters.

by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2020 1:04 PM

He needs to be put into Colorado’s Supermax prison, so he can you pass secrets to our adversaries. The man is a traitor, it’s just a matter of learning exactly how. We know his character. He absolutely belongs behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 40November 14, 2020 1:09 PM

Just wanted to add to R25's post that Mar-a-Lago closes down for the summer. I am curious if members are still willing to pay the membership fee.

by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2020 1:22 PM

There’s a good chance he’ll be a covid “long-hauler” with myriad health problems. He looked awful yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 42November 14, 2020 1:25 PM

It would be awesome if a Secret Service agent, whose mother died from COVID (picked up from a Dump rally), puts a poison pill in his Filet-O-Fish. Sweet revenge!

by Anonymousreply 43November 14, 2020 1:39 PM

Treasonous bastard won’t show his face in NYC again.

I dare him.

by Anonymousreply 44November 14, 2020 1:46 PM

It may become necessary if he starts trying to open files, R43.

by Anonymousreply 45November 14, 2020 1:52 PM

The single person with the greatest incentive for DJT to 'disappear' is Princess Ivanka. Alive, he's a thorn in any attempt for her to re-integrate into social circles and overshadows her attempts at a political career. Not of this earth and instead, DJT becomes a martyr for his supporters, which she can embrace and move on up the family food chain.

by Anonymousreply 46November 14, 2020 2:08 PM

Mark Burnett will bring him back in The Apprentice 2

by Anonymousreply 47November 14, 2020 3:20 PM

I hope he spends his last remaining years in court dealing with lawsuit after lawsuit. After he's gone in January so many things will come out about him from people who worked with him. Hopefully any of that information will seal his fate as far as running again in 2024. His cult will fade. I just hope we don't end up with someone worse. It could happen.

by Anonymousreply 48November 14, 2020 3:31 PM

I wonder if those cowardly pussies like Mattis, John Kelly, Tillerson or Mueller will ever speak?

So much for the "strong military and law enforcement" types who seemed to have no issue rolling over for Trump and selling out our nation.

by Anonymousreply 49November 14, 2020 3:37 PM

Your wish is granted R49

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 14, 2020 3:40 PM

[quote] Trump will be taken out very quickly. He knows too much and has a big mouth. No way will he be allowed to walk this earth once he leaves office

Not just Trump but his kids and Kushner, Bannon, Giuliani and countless others as well. Will there be a Romanov style solution to this problem?

by Anonymousreply 51November 14, 2020 4:05 PM

We can hope, R51!!!

by Anonymousreply 52November 14, 2020 4:07 PM

Giuliani needs to disappear as well. I've always wondered what the "insurance" was that he claimed to have which would prevent trump from firing him, along with all the others.

by Anonymousreply 53November 14, 2020 4:10 PM

[quote] Mark Burnett will bring him back in The Apprentice 2

I hope Mark Burnett suffers some reversal of fortune. He pushed Donald Trump into the public eye as Ronald McDonald when he was probably closer to Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 54November 14, 2020 4:12 PM

"Trump will be replaced by something (totally) new."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 14, 2020 4:19 PM

"Perhaps you didn't notice that more than 70 million idiots voted for him."

Maybe one of those dear hearts will offer Donald and his family a place of residence, perhaps on a farm where there will be lots of room inside and outside. Of course he'll have to earn his keep - up at 5AM to milk them cows!

by Anonymousreply 56November 14, 2020 5:36 PM

Trump Trailer Parks - Coming soon to finer meth towns everywhere

by Anonymousreply 57November 14, 2020 5:38 PM

[quote] Mitt Romney did not have a cult-like following [R34]

Actually, he did, R36! I may get some of these details wrong, I am not Mormon. There is a prophesy in the Mormon faith about "The One" (that's not what they call him, that might be the Matrix). "The One" will come and be the great Mormon leader of the world. They thought it was Mitt. Mitt thought it was Mitt until he lost. It's one of the reasons he was so shell-shocked on election night, he assumed that God had chosen him to be "The One" of the Mormons and he wasn't.

But maybe he is! Maybe he will be "The One" in a few years, we just don't know.

by Anonymousreply 58November 14, 2020 6:01 PM

I'm sure he's heavily invested in a few already, R57.

He's spent a lot of money in Scotland...could be headed there even though he's hated. There are few places in the world he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 59November 14, 2020 7:11 PM

Aren’t they investigating him in Scotland?

by Anonymousreply 60November 14, 2020 7:15 PM

[quote] I hope Mark Burnett suffers some reversal of fortune. He pushed Donald Trump into the public eye as Ronald McDonald when he was probably closer to Hitler.

I remember Burnett aired some program about Jesus and the devil was a Barack Obama look-alike. There is something rotten about Burnett.

by Anonymousreply 61November 14, 2020 7:46 PM

Burnett is a tedious born-again Jesus freak motherfucker along with his wife, Roma Downey. She's made a fortune producing religious programming. For years Downey was the "other woman" side-piece of Michael Nouri, who was in a long-term marriage to a woman with MS. Burnett has fucked numerous contestants on his various reality shows. Christian values.

Burnett also safeguarded the out-takes from the Apprentice that reportedly showed Donald using the "n" word along with thousands of other disgusting behaviors.

If both Burnett and Downey died in a convenient grease fire, the world would be a better and healthier place.

by Anonymousreply 62November 14, 2020 8:36 PM

Some Republican senators should threaten Trump with Amendment 25 removal if he doesn’t share transition info with Biden.

by Anonymousreply 63November 14, 2020 9:23 PM

Yeah, Pierre, that’ll shake him.

by Anonymousreply 64November 14, 2020 9:37 PM

Don’t you think the potential embarrassment would motivate him? R64,

by Anonymousreply 65November 14, 2020 9:50 PM

Noooo are you kidding? He has no ability to feel embarrassment. He would call them out on twitter and soon his zombie army would be issuing death threats.

by Anonymousreply 66November 14, 2020 10:11 PM

He has no shame, no embarrassment - he's not a normal human being with normal human emotional or psychological responses to things.

by Anonymousreply 67November 14, 2020 10:16 PM

He's a loser. Nobody likes a loser.

by Anonymousreply 68November 14, 2020 10:25 PM

I think he will die soon. The combination of a flash temper, a terrible diet and an utter lack of exercise (regardless of genes) will take its toll.

by Anonymousreply 69November 14, 2020 10:46 PM

His boss, Putin will appoint him Russian Ambassador to the United States.

by Anonymousreply 70November 14, 2020 10:51 PM

Pierre, the Senate doesn't initiate the 25th.

by Anonymousreply 71November 14, 2020 10:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 14, 2020 11:03 PM

I love that everywhere he goes, everywhere, people know he's a small dicked loser. The people he wats to impress are revolted by him. He will never, ever overcome that even if he is pardoned for all the state cases an somehow wins all of the other cases.

Everyone who matters. Everywhere. Forever until he dies.

by Anonymousreply 73November 14, 2020 11:06 PM

I love, too, that the only lawyer who’ll likely represent him is that crazy-as-a-shithouse-rat Ghouliani.

by Anonymousreply 74November 14, 2020 11:07 PM

R73 - “ He will never, ever overcome that even if he is pardoned for all the state cases an somehow wins all of the other cases.”

There is no pardon for State charges. Only Federal.

trump will have no immunity against State charges. New York’s Attorney General and District Attorney plan to go after him like a pack of bat shit crazy hyenas the minute he leaves the White House. Charges include bank fraud, and tax evasion. Stay tuned. trump’s misery will continue. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2020 11:27 PM

Yeah, the chances that Governor Andrew Cuomo will pardon him on the New York charges are none and none.

by Anonymousreply 76November 14, 2020 11:38 PM

Someone like Trump is going to hide billions of dollars all around the world.

by Anonymousreply 77November 14, 2020 11:55 PM

[quote] Someone like Trump is going to hide billions of dollars all around the world.

But in order to do that, Trump would have had to have actually had billions of dollars at some point.

So perhaps "A billionaire with Trump's morals is going to hide billions of dollars all around the world."

by Anonymousreply 78November 14, 2020 11:57 PM

The E. Jean Carroll rape case will move forward and Trump will have to submit a DNA sample. Of course, he'll likely just make Rudy or fat fuck Bill Barr jerk off in a cup and evade punishment.

by Anonymousreply 79November 14, 2020 11:59 PM

Most of his money is borrowed and the banks will essentially call the loans due by refusing to refinance. If he doesn't pay up they will foreclose on his real estate holdings. He is leveraged to the hilt and some of the properties are probably upside down meaning he owes more than the collateral is worth.

by Anonymousreply 80November 15, 2020 12:26 AM

Thanks for the image, r79, but they can get DNA from a cheek swap.

by Anonymousreply 81November 15, 2020 12:29 AM

I relish the idea that no one will ever do business with him in the same old way. No one will allow him to obtain goods and services without payment in full, upfront, due to the very public outing of his history of non-payment and 10 cent on the dollar deals he's become famous for.

by Anonymousreply 82November 15, 2020 1:43 AM

I definitely wouldn't live in, buy, or associate myself with anything Trump. And his fans can't afford his crappy buildings or hotels anyway.

by Anonymousreply 83November 15, 2020 2:05 AM

"The only answer for someone in a relationship with a narcissist is to break away from him or her. Ignoring the narcissist is the most effective way to sever ties from the person, although it is not easy to do. The narcissist will act out when they realize their host is rejecting them and will go to great extremes to reel the victim back in. Remember, you have provided the fuel that propels their disorder. The key is to not respond to any of their tactics."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 15, 2020 2:09 AM

r79 Huh? Why would they need his DNA? What would they be matching it to? Does she have a blue dress she saved?

by Anonymousreply 85November 15, 2020 2:22 AM

[quote] The Donald's Life is Over

Whaddaya know? Prayer does work.

by Anonymousreply 86November 15, 2020 2:23 AM

R85 Yes there is a dress. He raped her (ALLEGEDLY!!!!) in a dressing room of Bergdorf Goodman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 15, 2020 2:26 AM

"Trump will have to submit a DNA sample"

I'm sure they already have one. Just pick up some of his fast food leftovers. Or a straw.

What does Carroll want- an apology? Money? She sure kept that cummy dress a long time.

by Anonymousreply 88November 15, 2020 2:56 AM

[quote] New old business. Money dry-cleaning service.

He’d need the services of a cooperative bank for that. Deutsche Bank was the only one that would do business with him before, and they look to be ready to cut their ties with him.

by Anonymousreply 89November 15, 2020 6:31 AM

It ain't over until Putin decides to have him poisoned.

by Anonymousreply 90November 15, 2020 6:49 AM

Maybe he'll do a ,Norman Learish 1970s-like sitcom about an ex-president. Moving on Out. Or Trumpy's Place. In the first he has to move in with a family of wealthy African Americans on the Upper East Side for some contrived reason. Hilarity ensues as Trump learns life lessons about the Black experience in America and finally gains the one thing he never had, emphathy.

Later on in Trumpy's Place, set in the now pooerer nd now multicultural ancestral neighborhood of the Trump family Donald learns more life lessons as, still down on his luck, the ex-president becomes the co-owner (by a series of contrived coincidences) of a Indian restaurant with Hindu and a Muslim partnerz. Hilarity also ensues around the now beloved but still curmudgeony Donald.

by Anonymousreply 91November 15, 2020 7:48 AM

None of that is happening, R91. He's already shopping around "I Love Donald," but no one is interested.

by Anonymousreply 92November 15, 2020 11:51 AM

One thing you forget - he has no shame. There’s nothing he won’t do for attention & money. If he could, he’d put together a sitcom “Who’s the President?” where he bitches about not being president for half an hour.

by Anonymousreply 93November 15, 2020 1:43 PM

I thought OJ Simpson's life would be over, too, and he's still on social media with a little podcast, sharing his thoughts. But people like OJ and Trump have no feelings of guilt, shame or reflection. They never change and just move on to the next opportunity to take advantage of people. Trump or his family, aren't going anywhere. If anything, we'll probably be seeing more of them taking their show on the road and building a media empire. They will be just as dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 94November 15, 2020 1:55 PM

[quote]Personally, I can't wait to watch him slide into obscurity, maybe running an apartment complex in Slovenia.

I read somewhere that Melania is not well-liked in Slovenia.

by Anonymousreply 95November 15, 2020 1:57 PM

she left

by Anonymousreply 96November 15, 2020 2:05 PM

Perhaps the girl who filed charges (then dropped them right before the 2016 election) will return and revive her charge that she was raped by Trump and Epstein as a 13 year old.

Trump’s followers are so zombified that they would follow him through anything.

However a case involving a minor with rape AND an association with Epstein would be enough to bring most back from the zombie state.

Epstein and rape of minors are universally loathed.

The lurid details could be one of the few things to sink the trump Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 97November 15, 2020 3:23 PM

R97 Maybe some would desert him after that, but I've heard them rationalize everything he does from not paying taxes to fucking and paying off porn stars.

by Anonymousreply 98November 15, 2020 3:26 PM

R91 Don't count on either of those sitcoms, he won't be walking this Earth long enough.

by Anonymousreply 99November 15, 2020 3:26 PM

He doesn’t need a sitcom. He’s become a walking punch line.

by Anonymousreply 100November 15, 2020 3:30 PM

The Donald title shall now return fully to its rightful owner Godfrey James Macdonald, 8th Baron Macdonald of Sleat head of the clan Donald.

by Anonymousreply 101November 15, 2020 3:31 PM

Or a Perfect Strangers sitcom where Trump is forced to live with a foreign Balki-like character and work odd jobs! Comedy gold!

by Anonymousreply 102November 15, 2020 3:32 PM

R101 here. Excuse poor punctuation.

by Anonymousreply 103November 15, 2020 3:32 PM

Doesn’t he have hotels in places like Turkey and Uzbekistan? I can see him holed up in a penthouse in a country with no extradition treaty. He’d get gradually more paranoid and demented like Howard Hughes was living in his hotel in his final years. Princess Ivanka wouldn’t even visit.

by Anonymousreply 104November 15, 2020 3:50 PM

He'll fine a couple of pee pee girls anywhere he goes.

by Anonymousreply 105November 15, 2020 4:30 PM

Do they have disposable adult diapers in Russia or Saudi Arabia?

by Anonymousreply 106November 15, 2020 4:36 PM

I hope someone does an Epstein on him sooner rather than later, he will continue to use his white trash power base to torment the rest of us as long as he's able.

the power brokers have abandoned them, and he's probably truing to bring them on board for a coup attempt by threatening to tell the world, so maybe it won't be long...

by Anonymousreply 107November 15, 2020 5:39 PM

Isn't there a hit still out on Trump over the Soleimani murder?

by Anonymousreply 108November 15, 2020 5:40 PM

It's satisfying to watch his "power" slip away bit by bit. On January 21, no more AF1, no chopper, no more Beast, no more presidential toys. If he returns to New York, a major center of commerce, he'll be laughed at and jeered on the street just like he was when he was booed by the entirety of Yankee Stadium when he tried to attend a game before the election. I am hoping the fun of watching his decline will help to ameliorate the shock of his ascent.

by Anonymousreply 109November 15, 2020 5:46 PM

He should be put straight into handcuffs on move out day. He's a fucking monster whose crimes could fill volumes. Why should he ever have the chance to leave the country or do anything as a free man again?

by Anonymousreply 110November 15, 2020 5:51 PM

r107 Rather than 'do an Epstein' on him, I'd prefer to see him get his comeuppance a la Anthony Quinn in the film "The Visit."

Oh Melania.....

by Anonymousreply 111November 15, 2020 6:01 PM

Trump is still going to be everywhere, holding rallies, tweeting about everything. I doubt any of the investigations against him will result in anything more than heavy fines. The media will still obsess over him, and breathlessly report his every thought. This will be a four year campaign for 2024. We can only hope he chokes on a cheeseburger.

by Anonymousreply 112November 15, 2020 6:22 PM

All Ivanka would have to do to rehabilitate herself would be to start talking about how daddy raped her. In the normal course of things she'd have to wait until the old bastard was dead and she had her inheritance free and clear, but if daddy loses everything and there's nothing to inherit, anyway, she might as well get started ASAP. So we'll see.

I always suspected that after Woody Allen died Soon-Yi would make it up with Mia Farrow and they'd collaborate on a tell-all book.

by Anonymousreply 113November 15, 2020 6:34 PM

He's getting arrested shortly after he leaves office. The New York AG will argue that he is a flight risk and bail will be denied. Trump would be doing anything but cooling his heels in a New York jail.

by Anonymousreply 114November 15, 2020 6:35 PM

His Twitter account will be shut down within a day of his becoming a former President.

by Anonymousreply 115November 15, 2020 6:38 PM

A lot of you have more faith in the Universe than I.

by Anonymousreply 116November 16, 2020 1:38 AM

I've seen a few reports on CNN where his supporters are interviewed and it basically goes like.

What did you think of the election? "It was stolen from him. There's no way Biden jumped so far ahead all of a sudden."

Well, those were the mail-in votes. "Well, where were all the Trump mail-in votes then?"

Trump asked his supporters not to mail in their votes; he said vote in person. ".........................." silence.

They have NOTHING to say in response to that.

by Anonymousreply 117November 16, 2020 5:50 AM

R94. I've never seen this degree of polarization since the OJ verdict. At that time, whites and black persons were diametrically opposed to each other and many news channels would juxtapose their different reaction to the not-guilty verdict. Thankfully, we got past that division with Obama. There will always be the conservatives, however, back then they never identified themselves as racists. Now they do.

by Anonymousreply 118November 16, 2020 9:54 AM

Former presidents have access to classified intelligence and sensitive government secrets. Dump's way to erratic and opportunistic to be trusted with something he will surely blurt out to his friends in Russia, Saudi Arabia and North Korea.

He has to be locked up with the key thrown away.

by Anonymousreply 119November 16, 2020 9:36 PM

^ I think djt will be very closely monitored after he leaves office. If they discover he’s selling or passing out secrets, he’s a goner.

by Anonymousreply 120November 16, 2020 9:41 PM

If intelligence doesn't know what he talked about with Putty in Helsinki, they can't control him after he leaves the White House.

by Anonymousreply 121November 16, 2020 9:44 PM

Putty, pee pee girls, hanky-panky with Lá Sènatrice on the golf course, and having clown Rudy acting on his delusions, must render Trump a comfort zone awash in absurdity.

by Anonymousreply 122November 16, 2020 11:01 PM

R121 I would think it would be easier to monitor him after he leaves office, he won’t have the White House encrypted systems to protect him.

by Anonymousreply 123November 16, 2020 11:40 PM

Exactly, R123. Nor will he be the boss who is giving the orders.

by Anonymousreply 124November 16, 2020 11:41 PM

He knows A LOT of shit. He’s a criminal who knows international criminals. He knows US intelligence secrets. He’s surrounded by people who were ok with an agent of Russia in tge White House. They’ll enable him to get more info/data. He knows all about Deutsche Banks criming. He knows about his political enemies because he was able to use some of the worlds top IT professionals/KGB to hack sensitive info on them.

He will sell information/dirt. He will blackmail intelligence agencies.

The only saving grace will be that he has such a big mouth he might just fall out a window or drink a polonium milkshake to keep him quiet.

by Anonymousreply 125November 16, 2020 11:53 PM

He will now have plenty of time to associate with those sluts, porn actresses and they in turn can charge their customers more because they "slept with a president."

by Anonymousreply 126November 17, 2020 12:00 AM

If he cuts and checks, puts his signature on documents or somehow tries to fix cases for which he has been pardoned for federally after his terms ends as president, that opens the gate for those to proceed and all the evidence that exists from before that I believe can be used. Plus of course state and local cases (not just in NY -- he owns property in New Jersey, Florida and most corporations are registered in Delaware, etc.) can proceed. He's going to be spending a lot of time in court, in depositions, and maybe in jail. Not to mention his tax returns are available to those investigating him, and he owes money up the wazoo.

by Anonymousreply 127November 17, 2020 12:09 AM

cuts "any" checks, that is

by Anonymousreply 128November 17, 2020 12:10 AM

Will practically his entire detail of Secret Service leave him in the lurch at 11:59 a.m. or thereabouts on January 20? Check out 0.07-0.11 where he is really scared before the agents come up to him. That luxury pretty much leaves him once Biden is in, except for a watered down crew-- who probably have to draw straws to get him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 17, 2020 12:15 AM

I’d love to see him so penniless that he, Melania, Ivanka and Don Jr. are forced to move into a rundown motel in flyoverland, Schitt’s Creek style.

by Anonymousreply 130November 17, 2020 12:20 AM

Let's have hope that Dump's intel briefs were all fudged. Then we'll know if he squealed when other nations act upon it. However, if I'm not mistaken, Dump already handed Saudi Arabia the info on nuclear plants. Imagine, with all that oil, they need nuclear energy.

by Anonymousreply 131November 17, 2020 9:06 AM

Since entire conspiracy theories have grown around the idea that CIA killed JFK, I think our Dear Leader should be a little worried once he leaves office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 17, 2020 10:24 AM

Traditionally, outgoing presidents get to use Air Force One a final time after the inauguration to fly wherever they want. If our Dear Leader tells the Air Force he wants them to take him to a non-extradition treaty country, do you think they'll comply?

by Anonymousreply 133November 17, 2020 10:31 AM

With all his secrets, I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 134November 17, 2020 10:44 AM

If Donald wants to leave the country with Air Force One he'll have to do it while he's still president. Once it's noon on January 20th that plane doesn't go anywhere that the new president doesn't agree to. Biden will not agree to facilitating Trump's plans to flee.

Our IC is going to be keeping tabs on Trump for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 135November 17, 2020 10:54 AM

r129 he will hire a bunch of goons to surround him wherever he goes... secret service will be with him for life too, but not as out front as the mobster like Bernard Kerik hired goons he will have.

by Anonymousreply 136November 17, 2020 12:35 PM

What R135 says is surely true. And that leaves Trump well and truly fucked. Everything he does is illegal and unethical. He thrives on darkness and the benign neglect our system gives to white collar criminals. All that is over for him. Every move is going to be monitored. Every person who goes in or out of his residence will be noted. Every electronic communication will be heard or read.

Icarus flew too high. And his crashing will not stop until he is dead.

by Anonymousreply 137November 17, 2020 1:08 PM

Putin is rumored to have Parkinson's disease,, which may be one of the reasons he apparently wasn't putting as much into Trump's reelection as he did getting him into office four years ago. This being Russia, who knows what's waiting in the wings to replace him, but it's probably not going to be anyone who considers Trump worth wasting any time or money on.

by Anonymousreply 138November 17, 2020 1:28 PM

I have no idea if Putin has Parkinsons or not. I believe that they did try to interfere and the FBI stomped them out at every turn. There were tons of little stories about arrests being made for months before the election.

by Anonymousreply 139November 17, 2020 1:34 PM

I think that Israel will accept Jared and Ivanka, because they have a policy of open immigration for Jews, even odious ones.

But other countries, including Russia and Saudi Arabia will find that sheltering Trump will be more trouble than it is worth. He actually doesn’t know much, and they know that he’s a habitual liar with no credibility, anyway. They’ll find the resulting US sanctions not worth it, to give him shelter.

There is a possible exception, that, for example, Saudis Arabia accepts him, then agrees with the US State Department to lifelong house arrest, with no internet or phone. Something like that might be something that could be worked out.

by Anonymousreply 140November 17, 2020 4:19 PM

Donald hasn't done all that Vlad wanted him to do. In fact he's been kinda shitty (sanctions, Syria, Venezuela, etc.).

I think the Russian hackers were contracted to create a red wave, but Putin got his revenge by having them omit "President" from the hack.

There's nothing the Republicans can do about it. Because to reveal the trick they'd have to admit collusion- in not just this election but also 2016.

by Anonymousreply 141November 17, 2020 7:15 PM

"Everything he does is illegal and unethical."

Like Manafort, Cohen, Bannon, Stone... so much of his dirty deeds would have just been overlooked had he not become involved with a campaign for POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 142November 17, 2020 7:20 PM

Israel will squander a lot of good will if they take Jared and Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 143November 17, 2020 7:22 PM

[quote] Will practically his entire detail of Secret Service leave him in the lurch at 11:59 a.m. or thereabouts on January 20?

I can’t see Trump surrounding himself with anything but sycophants. I’m sure he had Jared & Stephen Miller investigate everyone on his detail & make sure they’re rightwing Trump supporters. Remember, white supremacists have been infiltrating all facets of LEO, including SecServ

by Anonymousreply 144November 17, 2020 7:23 PM

I see the whole family in Florida, possibly Miami for one of them. They will easily win election there.

by Anonymousreply 145November 17, 2020 7:35 PM

Don Jr, Eric & Ivanka can run for office in pure red districts where they’re guaranteed to win. That will give the Trumps the spotlight they crave. If they run for congressional seats in Podunk-type places, they can just visit the area 2x a year & spend most of their time in DC & visiting their properties. They will continue to run their businesses, do insider trading & do money laundering because they’ve been doing it for years without consequence - same as all GOP politicians.

by Anonymousreply 146November 17, 2020 8:42 PM

ROMANOV! ROMANOV! ROMANOV!

by Anonymousreply 147November 17, 2020 8:44 PM

Tiffany as Anastasia

by Anonymousreply 148November 17, 2020 9:51 PM

R115 Jack Dorsey won't ban Trump from Twitter. His insanity brings traffic to the site and that won't stop after Dump leaves office. The Orange One will continue to use it as bully pulpit and to spread conspiracy theories. Dorsey is about money. And he comes off as a complete douchebag. His attitude during congressional testimony has triggered me. I wish there was a real alternative to Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 149November 21, 2020 12:52 AM

I hope he realizes he now joins the ranks of a LOSER.

by Anonymousreply 150November 24, 2020 8:11 PM

[quote] Will practically his entire detail of Secret Service leave him in the lurch at 11:59 a.m. or thereabouts on January 20?

He gets secret service protection for life.

President’s children get SecSer protection until they reach age 16, so only Barron will get SS protection after Jan 20

by Anonymousreply 151November 24, 2020 10:12 PM

[quote] Would you live in a Trump building?

No. But then again, OP, I'm thinking that the liberal gay men and women of DL are not the target market for a Trump building.

by Anonymousreply 152November 24, 2020 10:15 PM

I wonder if Trump will change secret Service protection rules.

It had been that ex-prez got lifetime SS, then that became SS for only 10 years, then Obama changed it back to lifetime again.

Obama authorized SS for presidential children til 16.

I wonder if Trump has the ability to change SS protection so all ex-prez children get it for life.

by Anonymousreply 153November 24, 2020 10:16 PM

Trump will be a thorn in the country's side until he dies. Let's hope he spirals into drug addiction after he's out of the White House and on his own. Whatever he does I predict he'll be dead within a year, maybe 2.

by Anonymousreply 154November 24, 2020 10:18 PM

He came in on an insane conspiracy theory... and he's leaving on one too.

by Anonymousreply 155November 24, 2020 10:23 PM

I also have a feeling if he lives long enough Trump is going to eventually find the constant Secret Service presence stifling to his ability to grift, con, and otherwise conduct criminal endeavors, and he'll give the protection up.

by Anonymousreply 156November 24, 2020 10:41 PM

I feel for the poor Secret Service schmuck that has to move to Florida and guard his fat orange ass. Will Rump feed them burnt steak with ketchup or hamberders at Mar a Lago and then charge the taxpayers $100 a meal?

by Anonymousreply 157November 24, 2020 10:44 PM

He will become a professional defendant, dealing with cases everywhere. The question is will he offer up his children to avoid prison?

by Anonymousreply 158November 24, 2020 10:48 PM

[quote] will he offer up his children to avoid prison?

The boys, probably (and they're too stupid to have insulated themselves from criminal activity). Ivanka, no because Trump wants to stick his Cheeto micro dick inside of her wet pussy.

by Anonymousreply 159November 24, 2020 10:50 PM

At least his ass will get some respite from all the Republican ass kissing.

by Anonymousreply 160November 25, 2020 8:07 PM

I will be extremely disappointed if he and those around him are not held legally accountable for any illegal acts that they may have committed. And imprisonment should be used if it's legally available.

This s**t will not stop without genuine accountability.

by Anonymousreply 161November 25, 2020 9:01 PM

Friend of ours told the story of how Trump came hat in hand to the financial firm she worked at. She had to escort him out of the building. That right there tell you how popular he is in the financial world.

by Anonymousreply 162December 4, 2020 11:55 PM

Word has it that his buddy Chris Ruddy will sell him Newsmax when Trump finally exits the White House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 4, 2020 11:58 PM

Trump running an organization is a guarantee for insolvency. He has a talent for drama and histrionics, but can’t make money except from skimming off the box office for his freak show. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 164December 5, 2020 1:16 AM

Leslie Jones has some choice words for Trump .

I like at the end when the screen switches back to Chris Hayes and she comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 5, 2020 5:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!