Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene, supporter of QAnon, denounces House mask requirement

Newly elected House lawmakers arrived on Capitol Hill this week for freshman orientation. And one with a reputation for spreading conspiracy theories objected to being made to wear a mask inside the Capitol.

“Our first session of New Member Orientation covered COVID in Congress. Masks, masks, masks,” Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican congresswoman-elect from Georgia, tweeted early Friday afternoon. “I proudly told my freshman class that masks are oppressive.”

“In GA, we work out, shop, go to restaurants, go to work, and school without masks,” Greene continued. “My body, my choice.”

She concluded her tweet with the hashtag “#FreeYourFace.”

Greene was photographed arriving on Capitol Hill with her mask, which was emblazoned with the American flag, hanging off her ear. She was seen leaving orientation with it on.

Fellow freshman Madison Cawthorn told reporters that Greene had a “pretty fiery” exchange over the mask rule with officials doing the briefing.

Greene, a supporter of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, was elected last week to represent Georgia’s 14th Congressional District after winning a runoff election for the Republican nomination in August. (After her win in the primary, President Trump congratulated Greene, calling her “a future Republican star.”)

She has been among the most aggressive elected officials to back Trump’s baseless claims of voter “fraud,” accusing “the Democrats, Big Tech and the Fake News Media” of trying to steal the election.

Several of her posts about the election have been blocked by Twitter for containing misleading content, which in turn have only fueled her own claims of “censorship” by social media platforms, which she’s been making since the spring, when Facebook removed a campaign ad that showed her wielding a rifle and warning “antifa terrorists” to “stay the hell out of northwest Georgia.”

[quote] Ready to take Washington by storm! — Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@mtgreenee) November 13, 2020

Her objection to mask wearing comes amid the country’s raging coronavirus pandemic. More than 152,000 new COVID-19 cases were reported in the U.S. Thursday, according to Johns Hopkins University, a new daily record.

There have been more than 10.5 million confirmed coronavirus cases in the U.S. More than 242,000 Americans have died.

Georgia is among dozens of states to see an uptick in coronavirus cases and deaths. And it ranks sixth among the states with the most COVID cases.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2020 6:24 PM

If anyone has ever wondered what a CUNT looks like?

This woman is a fucking CUNT!!!

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2020 9:23 PM

Pelosi isn’t going to put up with this loon. She’ll have the Sergeant at arms remove her qanon ass.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2020 9:25 PM

Just look at this motherfucking KAREN.

Everyone else is wearing a mask.

There are nearly 280,000 people in this country who have died from Covid-19, and this fucking bitch can't be bothered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2020 9:25 PM

[quote] Fellow freshman Madison Cawthorn told reporters that Greene had a “pretty fiery” exchange over the mask rule with officials doing the briefing.

And this cunt, too.

They both need to be knocked the fucked out, and taught a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2020 9:26 PM

I hope she gets a severe case of it. She looks like such an angry dyke

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2020 9:27 PM

We need to have better rules for who can run for congress. It can’t just be “anyone”.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2020 9:28 PM

[quote]She was seen leaving orientation with it on.

Ha ha ha! Someone whipped her pasty ass.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2020 9:28 PM

Pelosi is gonna have to slap a bitch before too long.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2020 9:29 PM

stupid fucking cunt

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2020 9:29 PM

Pelosi finna go Baltimore on this bitch and send her ass back to Georgia

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2020 9:30 PM

"My body, my choice."

You know that bitch is vehemently pro-life.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2020 9:30 PM

Another one who should catch Covid.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2020 9:32 PM

Whoever said she looks like an angry dyke, wasn't kidding!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2020 9:32 PM

Whoops! Bad link at R13.

Try again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2020 9:33 PM

She won the election effortlessly because the Democratic candidate dropped out well before the election.

On her Facebook page I typed "You're a nutcase who believes in QAnon." She ignored it, but someone else replied, "and now we hear from the tolerant left."

Below is the infamous photo that she posted and quickly deleted after widespread criticism:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2020 9:34 PM

You go, girl!

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2020 9:35 PM

I do hope she keeps making a lot of noise. This bitch should be the face of the Republican Party, in Congress and everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2020 9:36 PM

R11, Dems should go on the offensive and call this hypocrisy out. And while we are at it, can we please refer to Madison Cawthorn as the Nazi he is?

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2020 9:38 PM

She looka like a man

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2020 9:41 PM

R11 You took the words out of my mouth.

There was a piece on one of the news programs about her over here in the UK.

She's a nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2020 9:43 PM

Somebody needs to tell Mama June here to STFU.

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2020 9:44 PM

[quote]She was seen leaving orientation with it on.

One hopes Miss Nancy pulled her aside and said "Jimmy Choo pump, meet vagina bone!"

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2020 9:45 PM

That bitch Rick Wilson comes through

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2020 9:47 PM

I predict the Sergeant At Arms will be asked to drag that slag off the House floor within the first 2 weeks of her tenure. It's only a matter of time before she tries to start shit right there in the halls of Congress.

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2020 10:21 PM

Dumb whore.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2020 10:23 PM

So I think Nancy should work a deal with her. If this a---hole stands by the principle of "my body my choice" then she must support a women's right to have an abortion. She can wear no mask if she publically supports the right to choose.

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2020 11:53 PM

Darwin, work your magic. (She hasn't bred yet.)

by Anonymousreply 27November 14, 2020 12:05 AM

Yeah, I don't see Nancy putting up with this. She'll have this bitch forcibly removed from the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2020 12:15 AM

Nancy shouldn’t even seat her. This lady is clearly just there to start controversy and high drama. This bitch isn’t there to legislate.

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2020 12:20 AM

Lord the sleeves on that dress. Looks like a Dress Barn reject.

by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2020 12:22 AM

Exactly, R29.

She is the female Donald Trump.

Just there to create chaos and disorder.

by Anonymousreply 31November 14, 2020 12:56 AM

Snark all you want, the right wing voters she represents love this.

by Anonymousreply 32November 14, 2020 1:24 AM

More white trash. It’s everywhere you turn in America.

by Anonymousreply 33November 14, 2020 1:33 AM

Ugh, those man hands!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 14, 2020 1:37 AM

That’s a man baby!

by Anonymousreply 35November 14, 2020 2:15 AM

Scruffy hair and dark glasses look suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 36November 14, 2020 2:25 AM

[quote] That’s a man baby!

I think she’s beautiful.

Stunning!

Brave!

by Anonymousreply 37November 14, 2020 2:28 AM

Republican women are often invest survivors who have a Stockholm Syndrome relationship with Alpha Daddy figures, they’re trapped but they crave the “safety” of the patriarchy.

by Anonymousreply 38November 14, 2020 7:52 AM

The media really needs to ignore this woman. Please don’t hang on her every word. She is a fat pig TROLL.

by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2020 4:12 PM

Georgia seems to have voted for Biden, but they also elected this trash. Can any Georgians explain yourselves?

by Anonymousreply 40November 14, 2020 5:33 PM

[quote]invest survivors

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2020 6:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!