Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Planes (check!), Trains, and Automobiles (check!)

Jonathan Rhys Meyers might be dealing with some old demons again ... because he just got busted for DUI.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops got a call about a solo, minor car accident Sunday in Malibu around 5:00 PM. We're told when cops showed up at the scene, they noticed Jonathan showing signs of being intoxicated. It's unclear what led to the solo crash ... but cops ultimately gave Jonathan a field sobriety test, which we’re told he bombed.

Jonathan, whom cops say blew well past the legal limit, was arrested for misdemeanor DUI and currently remains behind bars. The actor has had a long history of substance abuse and has been to rehab several times.

As we reported, a little over 2 years ago ... Jonathan had been drinking before going on an expletive-laced tirade directed at his wife while on board an American Airlines flight.

We've reached out to Jonathan's rep for comment, so far no word back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 21, 2021 3:05 AM

He looks like an aye aye

by Anonymousreply 1November 10, 2020 10:45 AM

Sidebar

Aye ayes should become a thing. Like how sloths, narwhals and capybaras are a thing now. Whom should I write toL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 10, 2020 10:47 AM

That's too bad. I actually hate seeing people falter in their sobriety - way too much experience with friends and family.

by Anonymousreply 3November 10, 2020 10:47 AM

That’s a shame.

by Anonymousreply 4November 10, 2020 11:05 AM

Can’t help but feel a bit guilty about this. Last week I bumped a thread about him, mired in feelings of WHET...

Jonny, please take care. DL is rooting for you.

by Anonymousreply 5November 10, 2020 11:08 AM

damm the bitch looks rough

by Anonymousreply 6November 10, 2020 11:13 AM

He crashed on a Malibu street at five in the afternoon? How? Wonder if it was just drinking, or if he’s back on drugs.

Not sure locking him up was a brilliant idea. He’s quite famous, and still sort of beautiful under the wear and tear.

by Anonymousreply 7November 10, 2020 11:26 AM

Looking rough at the beginning of October

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 10, 2020 11:30 AM

I meant to post this closer one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 10, 2020 11:31 AM

R8 rainbow shoes! Don’t think we didn’t notice.

And his dog has grown enormous. Last I saw, it was a puppy.

by Anonymousreply 10November 10, 2020 11:34 AM

This is extremely sad. He used to be an incredible actor and had so much promise. A friend of mine went to rehab with him about a decade ago and said Johnny ( as he goes by) was a great guy but had some horrific child abuse and trauma. It is amazing that he became as successful as he did. I wish him only the best. Alcohol is the hardest drug to kick and eventually kills more than any other.

by Anonymousreply 11November 10, 2020 11:43 AM

Yeah, this guy won't see 50. Sad but true.

by Anonymousreply 12November 10, 2020 11:49 AM

Next stop OnlyFans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 10, 2020 12:14 PM

She's a mess!

Good luck and well wishes in getting back into sobriety.

by Anonymousreply 14November 10, 2020 12:16 PM

Awful news. He seemed to be almost keeping his head above water for a couple years, back there. What did it, this time? Perhaps unemployment and COVID has left him with too much time to think, or maybe the life of a stay-at-home father isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Not be a scolding maiden aunt but, while I adore the man and pray for his health and peace of mind, it's hard to overlook that he's putting his young son, his wife, and civilians as well as himself at high risk of either infection or accident by behaving in this way. It's not a convenient or appropriate time in history to be an actor who is medicated his grief & trauma with substances.

by Anonymousreply 15November 10, 2020 12:24 PM

I suppose it goes without saying, but this won't end well

by Anonymousreply 16November 10, 2020 12:24 PM

I feel very bad for him. He is so talented. I always enjoy his movies because he is an interesting actor. And he seems incurably addicted alcohol, drugs, etc. Rehab doesn't work for him. I remember seeing him as a pallbearer for a funeral when Colin Farrell's Grandparent died, and realized that the Irish guys are all close friends. Colin has been able to harness his demons, but Jonathan can't seem to get there.

by Anonymousreply 17November 10, 2020 1:03 PM

Acting really is a difficult profession. Very hard on you psychologically....

by Anonymousreply 18November 10, 2020 1:34 PM

Is that a wolf-dog in R8? I don't know much about dogs, but its legs seem longer than regular dogs.

by Anonymousreply 19November 10, 2020 5:53 PM

What’s up with his hair?

by Anonymousreply 20November 10, 2020 5:55 PM

Gurl's a hot mess

by Anonymousreply 21November 10, 2020 6:17 PM

LOL and just a month or so ago all the fraus in the comments section of the Daily Fail were talking about how “healthy” and happy sober he looked frolicking on the beach with with his family. I remember thinking they were delusional if they actually thought he was sober. This guy will always be an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 22November 10, 2020 6:38 PM

yes, he will struggle with his addiction until the day he dies.

Those tats are ugly.

Why do fucked up people like him have kids? He's passing down shit genes and setting bad example for the kids. the kid is gonna be so fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 23November 10, 2020 6:44 PM

[quote]And he seems incurably addicted alcohol, drugs, etc

He was a mess back when he did Gormenghast in 2000. All that his fame has brought him was more money for alcohol and drugs. He would have been doing the same thing if he had never left Cork. NBC even had to hold on to part of his salary while he filmed the series "Dracula" to ensure that he would make it through production.

His wifey blamed his last relapse on her miscarrying, but an addict will use any excuse. He has to want to do the work to stay sober.

by Anonymousreply 24November 10, 2020 6:45 PM

he's past his expiration date. He's no longer good looking. Drugs and drink fucked up his "looks". He's already had work done...

by Anonymousreply 25November 10, 2020 6:45 PM

I’ll never forget this picture of him looking like a hobo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 10, 2020 6:48 PM

[quote]His wifey blamed his last relapse on her miscarrying, but an addict will use any excuse.

She seems to be in as much denial as him. The only one I feel sorry for is the kid.

by Anonymousreply 27November 10, 2020 7:45 PM

Boy, has he lost his looks.

by Anonymousreply 28November 10, 2020 8:19 PM

[quote] Why do fucked up people like him have kids? He's passing down shit genes and setting bad example for the kids. the kid is gonna be so fucked up.

Hey! That didn't shtop me. Give the kid a chanshe!

by Anonymousreply 29November 10, 2020 8:29 PM

Liza has kids??

by Anonymousreply 30November 10, 2020 8:37 PM

You know what? I still would. And HARD.

by Anonymousreply 31November 10, 2020 8:51 PM

R7 I don't think he's much of a drug user, all the gossip about him is about drugs not alcohol.

R27 When they got married, a lot of people here said she's an enabler and his drinking problem would get worse. I chucked it up to them being jealous queens, but it looks like they may be right.

by Anonymousreply 32November 10, 2020 9:01 PM

“You'd even drink gasoline if it was in a bottle! You stink like an alcoholic! Positively disgusting!”

by Anonymousreply 33November 10, 2020 9:34 PM

He's one of those Irish drunks who'll live to be ancient. There are a lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 34November 10, 2020 9:35 PM

In TITUS (99) with DL Fave Jessica Lange, JRM looked really rough, and that was 2 decades ago (bad skin).

His on-screen brother, Matthew Rhys (the Other Rhys), has aged better.

by Anonymousreply 35November 10, 2020 9:47 PM

yeah but he's on more than just booze. pills too.

by Anonymousreply 36November 10, 2020 9:47 PM

I don't understand why he lives in Malibu / LA. He's from Ireland, but he doesn't have to necessarily live in Ireland. He needs to live somewhere else and travel into the vortex for work only. He looks tanned but miserable in that beach photo posted upthread.

Also, alcohol is enough of an addiction to ruin your life.

by Anonymousreply 37November 10, 2020 9:52 PM

...blew well past the legal limit...

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 38November 10, 2020 9:54 PM

[quote]He's passing down shit genes

R23 is posting from 1987.

There is no "alcoholic gene," and no medical professional has pushed that disproved theory since the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 39November 10, 2020 10:32 PM

Alcoholism runs in families.

by Anonymousreply 40November 10, 2020 10:33 PM

Not genetically, it doesn't.

There is ZERO genetic evidence of alcoholism passed down in families.

Those are 1980s made-up theories.

by Anonymousreply 41November 10, 2020 10:38 PM

Is that a nasty apendectomy scar or did he have a liver replacement?

by Anonymousreply 42November 10, 2020 11:05 PM

[quote] on't understand why he lives in Malibu / LA. He's from Ireland, but he doesn't have to necessarily live in Ireland. He needs to live somewhere else and travel into the vortex for work only. He looks tanned but miserable

IAWTC. Always maintained that he should be with us in Britain. On a small island there's fewer places to hide, but there's a lot more genuine love and forgiveness. It would be easier to sober up living in a culture you understand, cheek by jowl with ordinary folk making a living who don't sugarcoat anything. Plus, the British see actors as cultural workers first, artists second, and celebrities last, which is an attitude that could only be good for him.

Where he is right now, there's too much La-La Land delusion, an enclave of industry bullshit and false friends who don't care about him or his bootstraps.

by Anonymousreply 43November 10, 2020 11:07 PM

R42, had surgery for an ulcer.

by Anonymousreply 44November 10, 2020 11:13 PM

Thanks, R44. Big muthafucken ulcer.

by Anonymousreply 45November 10, 2020 11:18 PM

Why are the Irish such drunks?

by Anonymousreply 46November 10, 2020 11:20 PM

r41 then why does alcoholism run in families? There's definitely something there.

by Anonymousreply 47November 10, 2020 11:21 PM

Some of the history of Ireland and Irish people is absolutely heartbreaking. Not an excuse to waste your life on alcohol, but could be part of the reason for alcohol as a coping device.

by Anonymousreply 48November 10, 2020 11:23 PM

Scots are big time drunks too.

by Anonymousreply 49November 10, 2020 11:24 PM

Well, then, there’s an ADDICT gene, r41. And even if it’s not genetic (I believe it is), substance abuse can still be passed down as a family tradition and standard.

by Anonymousreply 50November 10, 2020 11:33 PM

Following modeled behavior?

There is no "ADDICT GENE." None.

It's behavior.

by Anonymousreply 51November 10, 2020 11:34 PM

Bullshit it's behavior. There are people who were adoptees and ended up as alcoholics because of their heredity, even though they did not have any contact with their biological relatives.

by Anonymousreply 52November 10, 2020 11:37 PM

What awful tatts. Are the ones on his upper arms feathers? Chili peppers? And why?? would he do that?

by Anonymousreply 53November 10, 2020 11:42 PM

[quote] Yeah, this guy won't see 50. Sad but true.

Can we quote you on that, Nostradamus?

I’ve told this story before, but many years ago, maybe 20, he was wasted at a party my boyfriend (also wasted) was at, and he crawled into bed with my boyfriend who was taking a little snooze in an upstairs bedroom. They made out, had a little mutual oral, etc., but JRM was too drunk to do much.

by Anonymousreply 54November 10, 2020 11:42 PM

He was impressive in The Tudors. Brilliant and handsome actor. His horrible childhood ruined his soul and then his life too.

by Anonymousreply 55November 10, 2020 11:44 PM

He sucked on The Tudors. Totally miscast

by Anonymousreply 56November 10, 2020 11:45 PM

Shame shame. He had so much more potential.

by Anonymousreply 57November 10, 2020 11:46 PM

He didn’t die, R57.

by Anonymousreply 58November 10, 2020 11:52 PM

R54 hah, I knew it. Why he declares straightness when the contrary is obvious from space, I'll never understand.

And of course the heterosexual breeder life couldn't save him, anyway. Proof positive that Aunt Ida was right all along.

So is your boyfriend cute, R54? And how did he enjoy the JRM experience? I'm guessing Jonny chalked it up to drunk experimentation, right?

by Anonymousreply 59November 10, 2020 11:54 PM

R35 JRM looked fine in TITUS, apart from being too skinny and having greasy hair (which fit the character).

It's weirdly sexy in a perverse way when he mock-wrestles and gropes his on-screen brother, and then as a joke pretends to have sex with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 10, 2020 11:57 PM

R59, my boyfriend is a little older now, but yes he was very handsome back then. He still is now, but... you know. I don’t think there was any sober conversation about it after the fact. My boyfriend went home at some point, or JRM did. They weren’t close friends or anything. Possible JRM wouldn’t even remember he’d done it.

I don’t think I’m the first person on DL to tell such a story about him. I wasn’t aware he was insisting that he’s straight, though. He’s definitely not!

by Anonymousreply 61November 11, 2020 12:04 AM

Tbh every time i saw him on screen my gay radar was flashing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 11, 2020 12:11 AM

[quote]It's weirdly sexy in a perverse way when he mock-wrestles and gropes his on-screen brother, and then as a joke pretends to have sex with him.

That scene and where he's prancing around in lingerie...very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 63November 11, 2020 12:23 AM

R63 lmao forgot about that scene. He's also wearing full Rococo makeup & wig with it, iirc. Lange has this incredible hat made out of kitchen knives, it's wild.

JRM really does look like he could be Lange's son, with his hair dyed blond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 11, 2020 12:29 AM

[quote] Next stop OnlyFans.

R13 I don't think his cock is anywhere near that big.

by Anonymousreply 65November 11, 2020 12:34 AM

He's no Aaron Taylor-Johnson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 11, 2020 12:41 AM

[quote] Not be a scolding maiden aunt but,

Then don't be one, you miserable fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 67November 11, 2020 12:48 AM

He was good in "Match Point."

by Anonymousreply 68November 11, 2020 1:11 AM

R41 Exactly. This “theories” are by people who don’t want to accept responsibility for their actions.

by Anonymousreply 69November 11, 2020 1:12 AM

There is no addict gene? Link??? How many studies were done?

Even so, his poor kid will see his daddy drunk 24/7 and think it's ok.

by Anonymousreply 70November 11, 2020 3:58 AM

So did you boyfriend mention size meat details? Cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 71November 11, 2020 3:59 AM

JRM has shown the goods on screen. Pretty sure he's uncut.

by Anonymousreply 72November 11, 2020 4:09 AM

[quote]on the beach with with his family

If he drinks then he probably thinks hanging out with them is as boring as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 73November 11, 2020 4:16 AM

I love visiting my relatives with kids a few times a year but if I had to spend each day with a child and some nagging wife I’d drink too

by Anonymousreply 74November 11, 2020 4:49 AM

Wig looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 75November 11, 2020 4:59 AM

Smoking also "runs in families“.

Monkey see monkey do.

It’s learned behavior, often subconsciously.

by Anonymousreply 76November 11, 2020 5:11 AM

The "alcoholism isn't hereditary" poster is a crackpot. Of course there can be a hereditary component to alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 77November 11, 2020 5:13 AM

R77 explain yourself then, since the matter is so "of course".

by Anonymousreply 78November 11, 2020 5:33 AM

R73 & R74 Then maybe he should have thought of that before having a kid and getting married. That’s the problem with breeders - they think having a kid is all sweet and cute...until it isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 79November 11, 2020 8:18 AM

R67 hullo, Jon, nice of you to join us. Good to see that you’re in the spirit of things on arrival, that bodes well for your stay here.

Muriel doesn’t want mud on the rugs, and of course none of us want to discuss your tedious heterosexual family life, but other than that do feel free to let it all hang out.

by Anonymousreply 80November 11, 2020 9:40 AM

[quote] wasn’t aware he was insisting that he’s straight, though. He’s definitely not!

R61 there’s a poster on the most recent JRM thread, who maintains that a friend of his went to rehab with JRM c.2010 (think R11 is the same poster), and that his friend reports Jon’s behaviour implies a sexual interest in women only.

So JRM is either a bisexual who only lets the homosexuality out when he’s drunk a la Christian Slater, or he’s completely gay but has conflated heterosexuality with sobriety. Terrible waste, either way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 11, 2020 9:49 AM

R53 They aren't chili peppers. They are long feathers on his arms. On his chest is a spear with an arrowhead at the tip and a feather dangling from it. On his lower arms, the tattoos are text.

by Anonymousreply 82November 11, 2020 10:06 AM

Once an Irish-Catholic, always an Irish-Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 83November 11, 2020 10:21 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 11, 2020 11:20 AM

Hilarious interview from The Times on Saturday a couple of years ago, titled ‘My Wife Knows How To Handle Me’ (and since when is she a film producer?).

JRM sounds positively divo. I love him. Pity his poor PR, though, what an awful gig.

[quote] Jonathan Rhys Meyers is in a very bad mood. A “shitty, shitty mood”, his PR says in the hotel lobby. When I get up to his suite there is an air of siege. The ashtrays are full. Staff widen their eyes at each other in trepidation in the hallway. “It’s because you lot won’t shut up about the plane,” I am advised. Last month Rhys Meyers, 41, was involved in an air-rage incident on a flight from Peru to Los Angeles with his family. He has a problem with alcohol (his film producer wife, Mara Lane, has said it’s a “battle with addiction”; Rhys Meyers maintains it’s an “allergy”). In any case, he isn’t supposed to drink. But he did. Then he lit an e-cigarette.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 11, 2020 11:32 AM

'An allergy' - hilarious

by Anonymousreply 86November 11, 2020 11:59 AM

When you're raised in chaos, you seek to create your own chaos as an adult. It's more comfortable than a healthy life, it's what you know but you're in control. You need someone who can love you, but rein your self destruction in.

by Anonymousreply 87November 11, 2020 12:05 PM

[quote] You need someone who can love you, but rein your self destruction in.

A nanny, a handler, or a sober coach, then.

This is not the function of a spouse or a life partner, particularly one with a young child.

by Anonymousreply 88November 11, 2020 2:44 PM

Put him down.. It's the most kind thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 89November 11, 2020 3:34 PM

That's also a tight shirt at R84. I never thought about Doc Martens with colorful laces being something that straight men don't wear.

by Anonymousreply 90November 11, 2020 5:48 PM

he never looked like Henry VIII to me. Henry didn’t have jaw implants

by Anonymousreply 91November 11, 2020 5:50 PM

That's JRM's real jaw...not his real teeth, but it's his jaw.

by Anonymousreply 92November 11, 2020 6:02 PM

I recall seeing him on a magazine cover many, many years ago. He was in his prime. so perfect looking....but of course the cover was probably heavily photoshopped.

by Anonymousreply 93November 11, 2020 6:04 PM

His mommy was also a "heavy drinker"

by Anonymousreply 94November 11, 2020 6:04 PM

Still has a mean face and the eyes just look scary, still. I don't think he'll ever stop drinking. He will need a handler or a babysitter for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 95November 11, 2020 6:15 PM

Gentleman, stay away from the pills and the bottle. They will absolutely destroy your looks.

by Anonymousreply 96November 11, 2020 6:18 PM

R50, & R57 If I may offer up a fence straddling middle path here, I think the generally accepted science on the matter is that there has never been found a SINGLE gene responsible. There isn't a designated "alcohol" gene. What we have come to learn about genetics since mapping the human genome, and studying other diseases, is that when a heritable predisposition for something exists, it is usually a group of different genetic variants, acting in concert to put someone at higher risk for "X".

If specific genes are responsible, they are AD-1B, and ALDH2. These are believed to influence RISK. Five other genes, as well as epigenetic changes are also being studied. If you wish to study them, they're

GABRA2

CHRM2

KCNJ6

AUTS2

We must realise behaviour and choice are still factors in developing alcoholism. Even with given variants which affect how quickly alcohol is metabolised, one would still require a schedule of regular use to establish dependency and develop tolerance. Heritability estimates range only from 0.51-0.66% according to the American NIH.

by Anonymousreply 97November 11, 2020 6:45 PM

^ sorry, meant R77, not R57

by Anonymousreply 98November 11, 2020 6:46 PM

It's still hereditary in many cases. I've known too many families full of drunks.

by Anonymousreply 99November 11, 2020 6:54 PM

[quote]He routinely wears coloured Docs with different coloured laces. Straight people never do that - not even sure they know it’s possible to do that.

Maybe normal/regular straight people wouldn't think of it. But what about actors/artists? Would they do that?

by Anonymousreply 100November 11, 2020 7:08 PM

He’s like most alcoholics - nice and charming until they’ve had one too many drinks and then you get to see the REAL them, which is usually not pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 101November 11, 2020 7:18 PM

There may well be others, but he's the only person I know of who's been banned from United's Red Carpet Club for life.

Fighting with the staff at JFK, shitfaced, at 7 am.

by Anonymousreply 102November 11, 2020 7:29 PM

R100 well, if you're going to be a pedant and a dullard, we can't stop you.

Obviously, the artsy boho shock-the-proles fashionable types have always worn things like that to stand them out with minimal effort. Young trendy people of now wear bright colours and mismatch as a matter of course - I'm sure e-girls and homely gay kids have staked their claim on this trend by now, though street punks started it, and it belongs the 1970s. As a choice of footwear, it looks a bit different on a wealthy actor into his forties who is known for his beauty and makes a home in L.A., though. Perhaps it only looks conspicuous to British eyes, sort of like the earring code...

R90 on second scrutiny, he's really wearing a stereotypical slobby soft-butch lesbian outfit there. Ill-fitting and dated denim shirt with sleeves rolled to the upper arm, ratty unflattering sweatpants with unnecessary zips, hair gelled up and pursed lips. The Docs - in oxblood, no less - are just the cherry on top. My College hookup (interestingly, also the product of neglectful parenting) used to wear things just like that all the time.

Typing this, it's just occurred to me that he's deliberately trying to obscure his looks and his femininity dressing like he does. Well, that and the fact that in his state he likely lacks the energy and the capacity to properly and cleanly attire himself.

by Anonymousreply 103November 11, 2020 7:34 PM

Tl;dr r103

by Anonymousreply 104November 11, 2020 7:35 PM

R99 Your statement is still technically incorrect. I'm sorry to niggle over semantics, but alcoholism isn't hereditary, but rather a small percentage of predisposition towards alcoholism is hereditary, fot some people. I don't believe EVERYONE who has trouble with drink automatically has genetic variants or mutations, as clearly we see those alcoholics without family histories.

That's not the same thing. Drinking is the behaviour which is the catalyst. One must first make the choice to drink, and then the mistake of either drinking recklessly, (too many units per day/per wk), or ignoring signs of dependency.

Our genetics are not simply death sentences, except in rare cases of genetic diseases. Anyone with a family history of alcoholism ought to be all the more careful. There are those who came before us as a sign so to speak, we need to heed the warning.

Taking the approach it's simply inherited is defeatist, and only considering the one factor.

by Anonymousreply 105November 11, 2020 7:37 PM

^ for some people

by Anonymousreply 106November 11, 2020 7:40 PM

Very true, R105.

As an example of odds, take my grandfather. He drunk as a daily lifestyle, was never out of the pub, and died of liver failure with a jug of cyder in his hand. He had five sons and four daughters, only one of whom grew to became an alcoholic (one of the middle sons, my uncle). My father and all his other siblings are not alcoholics, though they have responsibly and moderately enjoyed drinking all their lives. I am not an alcoholic, either - in fact I barely touch a drop and don't particularly enjoy it. To my knowledge, none of my several paternal cousins have a drinking problem.

by Anonymousreply 107November 11, 2020 7:45 PM

Cheers R107 Like other ineffective or dangerous coping mechanisms, the "tradition" of the behaviours involved with problem drinking are often learnt, or passed down as well, and that accounts for yet another part of the heritable equation.

It isn't the same with other genetic problems, or other diseases. We have education, free will and volition to make better choices for ourselves. I've known alcoholics with not one relative going back generations who ever drank a drop.

by Anonymousreply 108November 11, 2020 7:54 PM

[quote] Fighting with the staff at JFK, shitfaced, at 7 am.

It was 5:00 (pm) somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 109November 11, 2020 9:17 PM

I know so many like him. normal guy when sober but a fucking asshole when drunk. nasty side comes out like making racist, homophobe, comments.

so who is the real person? when sober or drunk?

by Anonymousreply 110November 11, 2020 9:20 PM

I’m surprised he has enough money to live in Malibu. Did he really make that much money when he was relevant over a decade ago?

by Anonymousreply 111November 11, 2020 9:32 PM

Yeah, he's living on credit or his wife has money. I'm sure he was doing well 10 years ago but he never made A list money. For Dracula, he was reportedly getting 100k an episode and it only lasted 10 episodes. Tudors lasted 38 episodes, so maybe 3 to 4 million total? A good career but it's not Seinfeld or Friends money. Plus, he's probably spent a lot of it on his addictions and legal fees.

by Anonymousreply 112November 11, 2020 9:38 PM

yes, and don't forget the people who get a cut of his earnings like agents, etc

by Anonymousreply 113November 11, 2020 9:40 PM

[quote] the "tradition" of the behaviours involved with problem drinking are often learnt, or passed down as well, and that accounts for yet another part of the heritable equation.

Bullshit. It's an addiction, it's not "learned." I hope you don't work in the medical field.

by Anonymousreply 114November 11, 2020 9:55 PM

[quote]He drunk as a daily lifestyle, was never out of the pub, and died of liver failure with a jug of cyder in his hand. He had five sons and four daughters, only one of whom grew to became an alcoholic (one of the middle sons, my uncle).

Some kids inherit it, some don't. Like some siblings have different hair or eye color.

by Anonymousreply 115November 11, 2020 9:56 PM

R114 Why so angry? If you read all my posts, I specifically listed the genes being studied in R97. I'm not denying there can be a heritable predisposition. My only point is that in some families, there are bad examples demonstrating unhealthy habits, which include irresponsible or reckless drinking. If some only have those role models, they may grow up thinking drinking is the same for everyone, when clearly it is not.

Healthy examples would include those following guidelines and counting units. An awareness of health implications with drinking is also a good example. They also include drinking with food, ceremonial drinking, and not drinking and driving.

Unhealthy examples are those always drinking to get black out drunk in order to numb their pain, or forget. Doing this everyday, or going to work drunk. Seeing a parent or sibling losing time from work and family chronically due to hangovers would be yet another. If everyone around you drinks unlimited drinks on an empty stomach, that can become normalised, as these other behaviours. It's a slippery slope, but some responsibility must be taken.

It's not all one or the other. It's also a cop out to assume everyone who drinks irresponsibly has the genetic variants involved. That's simply not the case. Some may have one, or two of these, and never develop alcoholism. If someone is proven to have all five suspected, then yes, he's already strongly predisposed. He still doesn't necessarily have to become an alcoholic however. Genes are not fate.

by Anonymousreply 116November 11, 2020 10:30 PM

R114 I forgot to add that I never said it wasn't an addiction. It's lost on me where you picked that up.

by Anonymousreply 117November 11, 2020 10:38 PM

[quote]Healthy examples would include those following guidelines and counting units. An awareness of health implications with drinking is also a good example. They also include drinking with food, ceremonial drinking, and not drinking and driving.

Alcoholics are unable to do that.

by Anonymousreply 118November 11, 2020 10:41 PM

We're in here to talk about a gorgeous closet-case actor who does stupid trashy things when he's drunk, not debate the origins of alcoholism in general.

JRM is aggravating in the same way Zayn Malik is. Why do beautiful talented people never feel satisfied with their lot and set out to wreck their own careers?

by Anonymousreply 119November 11, 2020 10:45 PM

Because they're addicted to a substance r119.

by Anonymousreply 120November 11, 2020 10:47 PM

R118 No one is BORN an alcoholic, unless his mum was soused during gestation. It's a process of becoming. It would seem you believe or the other poster believes if one has any of the genetic variants, he's hooked after the first sip. It doesn't work that way.

Someone upthread used an addiction to tobacco upthread as a similar example, and I would agree with him. It's somewhat similar insofar as learnt behaviours are concerned. I smoke, and am addicted. I only have a few each day, yet my mum smoked, as did my Grandad, her Dad. Most of my friends smoked as well. Two aunts smoked, my rabbi smoked, as did all my mates' sisters and most of their parents.. If I grew up in a family that abhorred smoking, perhaps I would not have started in the first place. I had role models who smoked; I learned it was OK.

Addictions have multiple factors for different people.

by Anonymousreply 121November 11, 2020 10:52 PM

Ok, so rehab is ineffectual, and there's a genetic component to the disorder. What then can be done about it?

Unless one of you bitches is hard at work patenting a wonder drug or cell-therapy, then it looks like poor Jonny is out of luck, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 122November 11, 2020 10:53 PM

R122 He could try medication. There are many who either find success with antidepressants and/or tranquilisers, Naltrexone, and Suboxone are able to help many who have had multiple relapses.

by Anonymousreply 123November 11, 2020 10:59 PM

Oh will you just shut the fuck up r121? You know nothing about addiction and heredity.

And there are plenty of smokers who grew up in non-smoking homes.

by Anonymousreply 124November 11, 2020 11:02 PM

[quote]It would seem you believe or the other poster believes if one has any of the genetic variants, he's hooked after the first sip. It doesn't work that way.

It does work that way for many people.

by Anonymousreply 125November 11, 2020 11:03 PM

R124 Yes, and you just used my example that many alcoholics come without family histories of alcoholism. You're nasty, defensive, and hostile. Everything I have said is accepted by the medical community. There are different pie charts you could make for each addict, if you wanted to explore factors, causes, and heritable predisposition AFTER you examined their genetics.

You sound like the typical alcoholic who wishes to take zero responsibility. That is abundantly clear. You were born with a disease, you couldn't help yourself, and you made no poor choices along the way.

by Anonymousreply 126November 11, 2020 11:07 PM

I'm not an alcoholic and you are totally uninformed. It IS genetic/hereditary in many cases. And yes addiction is a disease. You're from the archaic way of thinking that addiction is a matter of self-control which is absolute horseshit and was discounted by the medical community decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 127November 11, 2020 11:10 PM

[quote] Everything I have said is accepted by the medical community.

Nothing you have said is accepted by any medical professional. At least not in the United States, as you are obviously British or Commonwealth.

by Anonymousreply 128November 11, 2020 11:11 PM

R127 You are too locked into black or white thinking here, or itching for an argument (alcoholic or not) I already said there is an inherited component for some. I'm not denying that; I never have. I used your government's figure from NIH on their assessment of heritability. You simply want to make any genetic predisposition the only root cause or factor. Not so simple Einstein.

by Anonymousreply 129November 11, 2020 11:17 PM

[quote] There's only so much wine/you can drink in one life/and it will never be enough....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 11, 2020 11:21 PM

Ugh this addiction conversation is awful, interesting and too personal for me. I don't want it to be genetic, frankly, but I wish you two would resolve this.

Still..... it won't change anything however you come about alcoholism- nature or nurture, because it's up to me to control myself. A big part of my problem is probably that I am beautiful and no one says no to me- similar to JRM (not at his level) and I have my needs taken care of so I don't have to work etc, and pay the consequences of my addictions. It's great when I keep it together, but in times like these - quarantine and the stress- it can spiral.

Maybe being beautiful leads to self destruction... everyone acts like they own your beauty as soon as they see it. Sometimes they appreciate it, or covet it, or resent it. But you can't control it. It's maddening.

by Anonymousreply 131November 11, 2020 11:31 PM

Stick to JRM, or GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 132November 11, 2020 11:33 PM

He sucks...in many ways.

by Anonymousreply 133November 11, 2020 11:35 PM

R132 sorry, Cillian. Don't be cross with us, hey?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 11, 2020 11:49 PM

The "it's not genetic" troll is also the anti-circumcision "intact" nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 135November 11, 2020 11:51 PM

R135 No one hear said there was no genetic component.... Pro-circ freaks are tiresome here on DL, especially when they're disrespectful to those from cultures who do not favour the procedure. Arguing that there is nothing wrong with an intact penis does not make one a "nutcase" either.

by Anonymousreply 136November 12, 2020 12:07 AM

[quote] And yes addiction is a disease.

No. It. Is. Not.

That excuse is a pussy cop out for people who lack self control. People CHOOSE to put that liquor down their mouth.

by Anonymousreply 137November 12, 2020 12:07 AM

Trixie is the same damned troll arguing on this thread, and derailing it, AND the nutbagger who needlessly has to make girlish gross freak-out comments each time a nude picture with an intact cock is posted. Just on another thread this afternoon, she had to shame some bloke for saying he thought someone's foreskin looked suckable. Called that poster an obsessed uncut freak. Who the fuck is obsessed now Trixie, you little cunt?

Toss off troll. Your stupid name sucks too, unless you're a cute little Pomeranian.

by Anonymousreply 138November 12, 2020 12:22 AM

^^^hear, hear.

Personally I came in to discuss JRM’s mysterious sexuality and wild past, his talent, his penchant for egomaniacal destruction, and how his once-glittering career may be salvaged.

We know he’s got an uncontrolled substance problem, and frankly I for one don’t want to hear any further about it, because it’s the least interesting thing about him. As for his cock, well, again I’m ambivalent, but this is DL so have at it.

by Anonymousreply 139November 12, 2020 10:20 AM

Yeah, JRM fucked up his career. What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 140November 12, 2020 6:02 PM

Alcoholism is definitely genetic, the Celts have always been fantastic drunks.

by Anonymousreply 141November 12, 2020 6:38 PM

R141, and Danes.

by Anonymousreply 142November 12, 2020 6:43 PM

Put him on the death pool.

He's ODed on pills in the past too.

This pandemic has been very taxing mentally on normal people...let alone mentally fragile people like him. He won't make it long term.

by Anonymousreply 143November 12, 2020 6:46 PM

R84 My (straight) sister did that as a teen.

by Anonymousreply 144November 12, 2020 8:17 PM

[quote] He's ODed on pills in the past too.

R143 oh, no. This is going to be Corey Haim all over again, isn’t it? Didn’t think any celebrity actor death could be worse or more wasteful than his, but JRM is trying.

by Anonymousreply 145November 12, 2020 9:56 PM

OP if Jonny somehow finds a way to get high on-board a train in the year to come, I am holding you personally responsible.

by Anonymousreply 146November 12, 2020 11:03 PM

Living with a QLoon probably isn't doing wonders for his mental health. And before someone says she's just asking questions, her next two posts are of a Q rally and of her shooting a gun and thanking police and firefighters as well as "country folk," "patriot people," and "honest doctors and nurses." As opposed to what, the lying doctors and nurses who say COVID is real?

[quote]Today is End Trafficking Day or Human Trafficking Day something to do with #SaveTheChildren #OurRescue #InternationalJusticeMission #DestinyRescue protecting our children something we should all be doing everyday all day. Harming any child is harming your own child is harming yourself. We are all connected. What is #andrenochrome and do people really do this? Who are these people I keep reading about ... Hollywood or Elites or x y z but I literally don't know anyone who participates in this barf-fest. Is #satanicritualabuse real? God are you listening to me, it's me Mara. Just small chats and thoughts before bed. A child goes missing every 40 seconds. Are these typos I am reading. Where do they go? With all of today's technology how can they just disappear let alone be harmed. I have always wondered this since I was a child with a super protective Mom. Still wondering. If wondering what can do, you can learn more about it, not turn a blind eye, find an organization in your town/city to volunteer or donate because it is definitely happening in your town/city. It's happening everywhere. 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 12, 2020 11:15 PM

Why is being about child trafficking mean you're a Q loon? If not for Q, there would be no child abuse or trafficking?

by Anonymousreply 148November 12, 2020 11:36 PM

Addiction is not genetic. It’s something that happens with you over time. It’s a habit.

Alcoholism is not genetic.

Tobacco addiction is not genetic.

Drug addiction is not genetic.

I smoke and my mother smokes and all my siblings smoke. As a kid I used to smell my mother’s cigarettes and be fascinated by the smell (unsmoked, in the packaging of course). I used to see her smoke. That is what influences you later on to try it and think why not?

It’s not genetic but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, it won’t help you overcome your addiction.

Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.

by Anonymousreply 149November 13, 2020 3:31 AM

Also it’s dangerous to call it "alcoholism“. It’s alcohol addiction.

You don’t call it tobaccoism, or nicotinism do you? Or cocainism, or heroinism.

by Anonymousreply 150November 13, 2020 3:36 AM

R150 Why does that make it dangerous?

by Anonymousreply 151November 13, 2020 4:30 AM

Pocket studlet. Use to laugh at him portraying towering 6'2" Henry VIII. Whenever he stepped down from the the throne and walked into the crowd he would disappear.

by Anonymousreply 152November 13, 2020 4:46 AM

R151 because it encourages the idea of it not being an addiction but something genetic disease. Of course addiction becomes a disease in itself, but alcohol addiction is no different than other substance abuse.

by Anonymousreply 153November 13, 2020 7:07 AM

Something like a*

by Anonymousreply 154November 13, 2020 7:08 AM

JRM & Ewan McGregor naked in bed ("Velvet Goldmine", 1998)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 13, 2020 7:21 AM

R152 he is short, barely 5”7/8, and so very slight. He can only weigh about 10st, if that.

It used to make me chuckle that his Steerpike was around the same height, perhaps even an inch shorter, than Neve McIntosh’s Lady Fuchsia. Suspect JRM had to wear heeled boots to shoot half of GORMENGHAST for this reason (Steerpike doesn’t wear heels in the books).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 13, 2020 8:34 AM

R141 "The Celts" are small time drinkers compared to us.

- The Russians

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 13, 2020 10:20 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158November 13, 2020 12:18 PM

[quote] What is #andrenochrome and do people really do this? Who are these people I keep reading about ... Hollywood or Elites or x y z but I literally don't know anyone who participates in this barf-fest. Is #satanicritualabuse real? God are you listening to me, it's me Mara. Just small chats and thoughts before bed. A child goes missing every 40 seconds. Are these typos I am reading. Where do they go? With all of today's technology how can they just disappear let alone be harmed. I have always wondered this since I was a child with a super protective Mom.

What is she rabbiting on about? I get that English isn't her mother tongue, but my word.

I don't think JRM is the one with the pill problem. Not that I blame the poor girl, living in carnage like she does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 13, 2020 1:39 PM

Wow, they make quite the pair, she's sounds like a nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 160November 14, 2020 2:35 AM

It's genetic with many people r149 and you're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 161November 14, 2020 2:38 AM

In America,uncut dicks are very "I'm poor white trash who was born on a kitchen table."

by Anonymousreply 162November 14, 2020 2:40 AM

159 Mara Lane is American, so english is her first language. Her mother is Asian (probably Thai) and her dad is British.

by Anonymousreply 163November 14, 2020 2:55 AM

She's American of Vietnamese descent. Pretty sure, like JRM, "Mara Lane" is a stage name.

by Anonymousreply 164November 14, 2020 2:59 AM

R161 what I wrote still stands. Is nicotine addiction genetic "with some people“?

by Anonymousreply 165November 14, 2020 7:35 AM

Food addiction?

by Anonymousreply 166November 14, 2020 7:35 AM

Jesus fuck, she looks awful. Boozing and smoking all her life. No way she will live much longer with an ugly mug like dat.

by Anonymousreply 167November 14, 2020 7:53 AM

R165 I personally agree with your comments, as well as the other posters unwilling to discount personal choice, and responsibility for said choices. Ignore "trixie troll".... All she ever does is twist one's words, even after a POV is kindly clarified for her, or other readers. She derails threads, and cannot refrain from making posts about intact penises, no matter how irrelevant to a thread. Once you've engaged, she continues to torment you. She pops back into threads with sockpuppets, and doesn't sign all her respective posts as "trixie" either. The majority of her trolling and derailing this thread is done through her unsigned posts.

by Anonymousreply 168November 14, 2020 8:55 AM

@R132 Jon really wants in on PEAKY BLINDERS. He's mentioned it on Twitter a dozen times this past year. Or he wants in on Cillian/Tom, not sure which.

He'd do quite well on the programme, I think, as long as his role was substantial enough to keep him occupied and working consistently hard for a few years. It might actually do him some good to come home and have to put some effort in to stay sober around people he actually likes and looks up to. Now Aiden Giilen's character has been killed off, the show could use another Irishman to keep Cillian company...

[quote] Congratulations to all the @goldenglobes nominees #ScarlettJohansson etal however I am disappointed to not see #CillianMurphy for his exemplary work on @netflix's @ThePeakyBlinder . I would also have liked to have seen #TomHardy nominated for his role as #AlfieSolomons . JRM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 14, 2020 10:27 AM

R54 your lucky boyfriend caught JRM at a very good moment, lookswise!

C. 2000-01, Jon was just growing out of his emaciated heroin-waif androgyne looks and into something a bit more substantial. If you have your timeline right, then BF would have slept with him sometime just before or around the time JRM shot the films TANGLED (with Shawn Hatosy, known to American audiences for ANIMAL KINGDOM) and/or PROZAC NATION (with Christina Ricci), and sometime during the promotion for the BBC series GORMENGHAST. Agewise, JRM must have been about 23-24 years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 14, 2020 10:53 AM

He's also married to an asian woman R84. Case closed I'd say.

by Anonymousreply 171November 14, 2020 11:47 AM

Was his gay love scene in STONEWALL worth seeing? Can’t find gifs or clips for love nor money, and having heard how disappointing and borderline-offensive a film it is as a whole, I refuse to stream the entire thing just to find it.

Considering how he looks and acts, it’s incredible he’s only played a couple of canonically gay parts, in a career of over sixty roles spanning more than twenty-five years. Imagine there’s been plentiful offers for gay roles that he or his agent declined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 14, 2020 12:21 PM

R171 WM/AF is an interesting combo that can signify many things, not only a closeted husband. Sometimes it is a flag that the man in the relationship is a covert misogynist-racist-conservative who wants a traditionally-obedient and grateful wife. Other times, it earmarks a man who is fixated on youthful physically and ergo interested in women with hairless shapeless pubescent body types.

But his ‘dating’ history in general is all over the place, he doesn’t seem to have a ‘type’. It looks like he’ll take (or can get) anything but a pretty buxom white starlet his own age. He’s mostly been linked with women several-ten years older, women who are very plain or masculine, and Asian women. The only beautiful younger white girl he was ever seen with in any capacity that looked like dating was Katie McGrath (an L-Chat fave, btw), and she was quick to set the record straight that she never dated him or had any kind of relationship with him beyond ‘friends’ (maybe she was fucking him, who knows). Of course JRM is an obvious flight-risk now as well as a lukewarm draw with fading looks, so it could just be that his pickings are very slim and the more desirable hot-commodity actresses don’t want any of him.

by Anonymousreply 173November 14, 2020 1:47 PM

he's a "lost cause", "basketcase", the type lots of fraus love to "rescue" and "heal".

by Anonymousreply 174November 14, 2020 3:04 PM

He wouldn't touch me while filming Match Point. Weird guy.

by Anonymousreply 175November 14, 2020 5:21 PM

R148 Some people on here think that trafficking doesn't exist and scream "QANON" if someone brings it up.

It's funny because DL was the first place I read about the pedophilia in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 176November 14, 2020 5:31 PM

Closeting only really makes sense for guys who don't ping to Alpha Centauri. Don't know why he bothered.

by Anonymousreply 177November 14, 2020 5:43 PM

He is literally pulling a Brian Slade on his own life and that’s so sad...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 15, 2020 10:23 AM

Native Americans have genetic trouble with alcohol, a high rate of alcoholism. Some Asians have a genetic inability to metabolize alcohol like other races do.

by Anonymousreply 179November 15, 2020 12:05 PM

R174 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 180November 15, 2020 12:06 PM

R179 and? So what? We’re talking about a dyed-in-the-wool Irishman, not Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 181November 15, 2020 1:00 PM

Studies have shown that the Irish have higher levels of adrenaline than other people. It could be why they have hot tempers, get in fights, and are driven to drink. I'm Irish on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 182November 16, 2020 7:19 AM

R90 you also won’t catch totally-straight guys wearing brown shoes with blue or light-grey suits.

As for leather purses, ankle-bearing cuffs, and brogues without socks; what more need be said?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183November 16, 2020 1:12 PM

R183 he’s a basic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 184November 16, 2020 1:27 PM

His eyes in OP’s picture tell the whole story, very sad. I hope he gets better somehow.

by Anonymousreply 185November 16, 2020 2:26 PM

At least this latest meltdown was less public; no-one really noticed and didn't involve any other people directly. It's actually an improvement, by JRM's yardstick. It has been a week since this happened, is Jon out of jail yet? Shall DL set up a GoFundMe?

And of course TMZ had to bring up the summer 2018 American Airlines debacle again. That was an epic mess, beginning to end. The story made me want to weep bitterly and laugh hysterically back then, and I still feel the same way now.

For those who missed it: in this tale, an already-intoxicated and jittery JRM tries to cut in line in front of disabled/fat people, bangs down spritzers all flight, spills fag ends all over the plane, forgets to pull up his trousers after giving himself a stern talking-to in the onboard WC, has a crying jag, and then tells his beard to shut up because she's annoying him and that he wants a divorce. Then a hot off-duty pilot has to come and babysit him in a separate part of the plane to Mara and all the other passengers. It's all so Datalounge.

[quote] "Even in the waiting area he was being mean to his wife. He was sat on his own while she was feeding their child and playing with him on the floor. He kept going over to her and telling her off - but he had no interaction with his child whatsoever. After the plane took off, Rhys Meyer's behaviour worsened, according to the passenger, who was returning from holiday with her husband, a retired cop. "He was a real angry, erratic, dark individual." Once on board he ordered "drink after drink" and went to the toilets around 15 times where he could be heard banging in the cubicle and talking to himself, the witness said. At one point he was so out of it he didn't realize his jeans had fallen down to his knees, she recalls. "The flight attendants kept trying to clam him down but that made him worse and at one point he started crying really loudly. One went to talk to him and you could see his jeans were right down to his knees - I don't even think he'd noticed. One time when he got up all these cigarette butts fell out of his clothing on to the floor - and the flight attendants had to pick them all up. Eventually the staff asked his wife - who had separated herself from her husband by putting a privacy screen up - to see if she could intervene. That's when he really lost it - he was yelling at her, "fuck you, shut the fuck up, I'm divorcing you when I get back! You're annoying, leave me the fuck alone." The wife did not say a word, and I didn't see the baby looking at him at that point. She stayed very calm and told him it would be okay and tried to give him a water bottle - but he shoved it back at her and said, "just fucking stay away from me." He was pushing at her little divider and telling her to get down - it was horrible."

All while ignoring his infant son. Sidebar: is Wolf even really Jonathan's by blood? At almost three years old he still doesn't look in the least bit Caucasian, or anything like JRM. I'm not sure I believe this boy isn't adopted. The little girl Mara was pregnant with didn't survive thanks to complications in the womb, typical of parents with substance problems. I'm just saying...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Yeah, R186, women never have miscarriages unless it's drug-related.

R186 is one of the handful JRM fanatics who thinks he would be dandy if it wasn't for his wife (and before her, any other women he was dating). I had the misfortune of running into these saddoes when I was actively a JRM fan. I can't imagine being that hung up about someone's partner or wife. Especially if that someone is a complete fucking stranger to you, no matter how many times you call him Johnny or Jon. He's not your pal. He's an actor...barely at this point. Get over it. I like JRM threads on DL, I get to check in with what's happening with him now and then. But I hate it when one or two psychos who nurse decades-long obsession with his dating/marital life invade the threads. They try to be stealthy and appear to be your run of the mill DL poster and JRM fan but pretty soon you can suss them out.

by Anonymousreply 187November 16, 2020 3:22 PM

R187 My sister has been obsessed with him since Velvet Goldmine came out when she and I were young teens, and even at her most fangirl, she wasn't as obsessed with him as some of these queens.

by Anonymousreply 188November 16, 2020 3:34 PM

R187 first of all, thanks for putting so much thought into my character, and for the attention. The detail you put into that is impressive, and you're clearly one of the more imaginative intelligent posters on this board. So I'm almost sorry to let you down and tell you that you're way off-base.

With a careful reading of my post, it's easy to tell that I find JRM pathetic, and don't uphold his behaviour as forgivable or in the least bit befitting. I don't care from what hovel or miserable cesspool he crawled to get where he is, the way he acts and treats other people in the here and now is nothing short of ludicrous, embarrassing, offensive behaviour that should not be tolerated. His ego was out of control back in 2018, and probably still is now. I don't like men who think they automatically own every room they walk into, and that's the reason I run them down - even and especially the ones who have enjoyed good looks or artistic success then thrown it away.

In my original reply I reposted the plane story in full because the sheer audacity and wildness of it makes me laugh, and I also find it shocking - that's what you do with juicy outrageous stories, tell them again. It's hard to believe he's basically gone and done the same thing again years later, albeit on a quieter level, which is why we're here discussing it and mocking it.

You're right that it's not your business or mine what happens with the love lives of celebrities, but to make sure you're clear about my true feelings on the matter of his marriage - above all I feel terribly sorry for his wife, and wish she'd leave him for her own safety and wellbeing as well as self-respect, as all the other women (whose names I do not know, for the record) before her sensibly did (why marry a messed-up abusive closet-case jerk in this century?). As a woman no man is worth the loss of one's autonomy or self-possession or ability to live a decent life with decent people. If I had Mara's number, I'd call her and tell her that, and that's the degree to which I'm bothered about her or any other female unfortunate enough to get mixed up with him. Like many people, I too have in the past fallen for creepy grifters, and so I know the score. The comment I made about miscarriage did come across insensitively, so I apologise for that and regret that I did not word it better; of course, I didn't mean that such a tragedy was her fault.

As for JRM, well, my view is that he got himself into this mess because he's vain, dishonest, self-centred, and probably quite homophobic - so, feel sorry? I don't, actually, no. He's clearly not "dandy", quite the opposite. The fact you believe anyone would think otherwise with this body of evidence is...weird, but I suppose your story about meeting some obsessive fan-people on a different board rings true enough (are they like 'Supernatural' fans? Because those folks terrify me).

[quote] He's an actor...barely at this point. Get over it.

Thanks, I'm at peace with it and I agree. He showed so much promise in his early-mid career, which has now gone to waste. Sad. He reminds me of Hugh Grant, in that way. On my list of favourite Anglo actors, both have sunk from the middle to the bottom.

Lastly, I've been typing his name as 'Jon' sometimes because I feel silly constantly using the ridiculous acronym 'JRM'; it sounds like an abbreviation of 'germ', written by a Whatsapping tween who can't use nouns. Apparently, a quick Google reveals that Jon himself uses 'JRM' on his social media accounts (as well as 'JMW' for his family, which....no). It's one of those bugbears I have about celebrities in general, so I don't like pandering to it. RDJ! NPH! JLaw! KStew! Ugh. Only MLK & JFK should be allowed.

FYI by checking my post history, you'd see I post in many other general interest threads, and that I've been here a long time. Also, I'm a Cillian Murphy fan, and a lesbian with no sexual interest in JRM or any other male actor. Again, sorry to disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 189November 16, 2020 7:03 PM

So how hot was the off duty pilot?

by Anonymousreply 190November 16, 2020 11:51 PM

Why in the hell didn't they cut off his booze during the flight?

by Anonymousreply 191November 16, 2020 11:54 PM

Wow, thanks for posting about the flight. I didn't know the details....

He gives out to the wife while she stays silent speaks volumes. This happens a lot at home and she knows not to say anything to further antagonize him in his drunken state.

How can you be so wasted that you don't know your pants are down? Gotta be more than just booze.

by Anonymousreply 192November 17, 2020 5:23 AM

Jason O'Toole at the Irish Mirror, who has interviewed Jonathan many a time in the past, is having none of this malarkey. He just feverishly wrote his favourite subject the article equivalent of a Moonstruck slap. Hopefully it does some good, coming from someone Jonathan knows.

Anyone know how Jonathan crashed? 'Single-car collision' implies he hit a tree, a kerb, a lamppost, or an animal. The reports didn't say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 17, 2020 10:10 AM

He's meant to be playing Samuel Beckett opposite Aiden Gillen as James Joyce in a seemingly-highbrow project still in pre-production.

Is that ever going to see the light of day, now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 17, 2020 4:45 PM

this poor woman has zero self worth. I definitely think the baby is not "normal"...look at Colin Ferrall's kids. they are also fucked up...sired when he was drinking and drugging.

by Anonymousreply 195November 17, 2020 5:18 PM

this poor woman has zero self worth

I don't know about that; she seems like an attention whore & a star fucker. While his problems are likely far more deep seated, part of his frustration is probably that she's got her hooks in deep & there's no escaping her now

by Anonymousreply 196November 17, 2020 5:34 PM

[quote] she's got her hooks in deep & there's no escaping her now

He managed to get away from that Indian heiress girl from whose teat he was leeching (this was about 15 years ago, now, iirc?). She did call the press after he ran for it, to tell the world that in fact she ditched him because he's gay-leaning bi and a gross dependent manchild, but this was ignored and he somehow went on to greater success anyway. If at the height of his success he could give the slip to a New Money Brahmin who had a social reputation at stake, then surely getting a quiet divorce no-one will care about from a Vietnamese nobody will be a cinch. And as for the kid, Hollywood can't rake him over the coals for that; it's not like Tammy ever sees Suri.

Jonathan is what is sometimes called a 'Karma Houdini'. Or at least he has been, up til now.

by Anonymousreply 197November 17, 2020 6:26 PM

If he absolutely had to be with a woman, he should have stuck with Asia Argento after they shot B.MONKEY. Crazycakes match made in heaven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 18, 2020 1:57 PM

^^rewatching it recently, it's nice to realise that it actually holds up. Shame it's got Harvey's sticky pawprints all over it.

It's a bit too tragically true-to-life when it comes to Jonathan's plotline, the homeless hustling bipolar beauty who is taken care of by a middle-aged middleclass gay man. Still, he and Rupert Everett make a lovely pair. Jonathan looks really happy and comfortable in Rupert's arms, until Rupes calls him a 'guttersnipe' and it all goes to pot. Jonathan's hair is pure Alex James Shoegaze, and his accent is Damon Albarn Whenever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 18, 2020 2:54 PM

All this nonsense falling down drunk all over the world and failing to play happy families is such a tired act.

Reminds me that one episode of 'Brothers & Sisters', where Kevin makes a speech to his closeted actor boyfriend.

[quote] "This little drama, 'peekaboo' in and out of the closet, and the hysteria it inspires, is starting to wear just a little bit thin....And I hate that word--'career'. It's like the modern-day, 'religion'. What about your LIFE? You know what your problem is? You can't make a decision about what it is you want, and so this little panic of yours is just gonna keep happening."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 19, 2020 6:56 PM

He has always pinged like crazy to me. It has always stuck with me that when he was on a talk show in the '00s, he made a point of saying that Jeremy Northam was a "backs to the wall, lads" homophobe. Now that I search the movie in which they co-starred, they apparently shared a menage a trois in the movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 19, 2020 11:32 PM

Is Aidan Gillen's hand move at 1:35 purposefully, or unconsciously, nelly? I recall one of the Queer as Folk reviews referencing Gillen's "1950s model "walk, and having seen him in other projects, it wasn't a character walk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 19, 2020 11:34 PM

Notice how he says "Peter O'Toole NOW" at around the 1 minute mark. Wouldn't a heterosexual just throw out a male name without a qualifier?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203November 19, 2020 11:36 PM

[Quote] the dizzy heights of winning a Global Globe

by Anonymousreply 204November 19, 2020 11:48 PM

R195 Colin Farrell has a son with Angelman syndrome. It is a genetic condition caused by a maternal gene deletion. It is not caused by alcohol use, and the father has no causative role.

by Anonymousreply 205November 20, 2020 1:36 AM

R201, here are the screencaps of JRM & Jeremy Northam naked in bed together in "The Tribe":

Too bad that they get joined by a female.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206November 20, 2020 3:33 AM

Awww R206, how adorably young he is there, and so pretty.

That makes at least five if not several screen projects where he plays as part of an MMF relationship. Add them to his couple of gay roles, and he’s been onscreen with a man sexually quite often. Very interesting....

by Anonymousreply 207November 20, 2020 9:48 AM

R202 wow, good eye you’ve got. I didn’t even catch that. It is swishy.

Honestly Jonathan kept all my attention, with the way he was preening and fawning and vibrating out of his own skin (presumably with lust, nerves, and a chemical hit or ten). Someone was looking for the approval of a silver daddy that night, and I hope he got his wish. That episode of D’Arcy is the first time in a long time that Rhy Meyers has looked as happy doing press.

And I agree that Gillen doesn’t seem completely straight. Having seen him opposite leading women in television and on-stage I do think he’s a more convincing and experienced straight than someone like Jonathan, but I still don’t believe the touch of a man is foreign to him. Like most actors from the small island, he’s probably essentially bisexual, at first for expediency and later just because it feels good.

Even more than twenty years on, Aiden is a popular ‘mens’’ actor and gorgeous buff guys like Hunnam are still absolutely besotted with him, so he’s obviously got magnetism to which men are attracted and respond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208November 20, 2020 10:01 AM

[quote] on a talk show in the '00s, he made a point of saying that Jeremy Northam was a "backs to the wall, lads" homophobe.

Ugh, twat. Knew I always instinctively loathed Northam for a reason.

JRM has many negative qualities, but we can’t in good conscience say he doesn’t stick up for gay rights & visibility. Really, he was doing it before it was trendy and safe.

by Anonymousreply 209November 20, 2020 11:12 AM

R209 Yes. Jonathan did an amazing job at age 19 playing Brian Slade in the Velvet Goldmine. That movie didn’t get much attention at the time but was a courageous role to take on before it was more widely accepted to play gay/bi roles and I thought it launched his career. I don’t know much about him as a person, but appreciate that he didn’t shy away from these roles.

I tend to believe in the 3 movies rule: if you play gay/bi once, okay, twice, okay, but 3+ times signals to me that there’s an underlying reason that actors want these roles because they relate to it on some level. There are enough straight roles out there that many actors can simply refuse to play gay/bi, and some even see it as potentially damaging to one’s career. But some actors will do it anyway multiple times, and that signals to me that they want to play LGBT characters and seek the roles out (these roles are fewer and more far between than straight roles, of course). As Hollywood becomes less homophobic, this might change, but we’ll see.

At any rate, Jonathan has played gay/bi in Velvet Goldmine, Albert Knobbs, and the Tribe. Are there more?

by Anonymousreply 210November 20, 2020 3:39 PM

Someone posted his scene from the Roland Emmerich "Stonewall", so that' another.

by Anonymousreply 211November 20, 2020 8:27 PM

{quote] At any rate, Jonathan has played gay/bi in Velvet Goldmine, Albert Knobbs, and the Tribe. Are there more?

Just for you, R210...

He plays explicitly gay or bi-leaning gay characters in KILLER TONGUE (1996, in which he plays a drag queen), THE LION IN WINTER (2003), ALBERT NOBBS (2012), and STONEWALL (2015).

His characters are shown to willingly sleep with men but also sleep with and show equal or greater attraction to women in VELVET GOLDMINE, THE TRIBE, B.MONKEY (all from 1998), TANGLED (2001), and OCTANE aka PULSE (2003).

His character is a victim of implicit homosexual rape in GORMENGHAST (2000), and more explicitly in I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD (2003).

He plays a part in a homo-romantic plot in THE DISAPPEARANCE OF FINBAR (1996), but his character in that is not gay/homosexual. His character in the THE MAKER (1997) is also a straight boy, but has a lesbian best friend. He played John Travolta's hetero sidekick in FROM PARIS WITH LOVE (2010). There are some sci-fi subtextual undertones of homoeroticism around his plot in THE SHADOW EFFECT (2017), but his character is straight.

There's a few of his more obscure indie or B-films I've not seen and for which can't find a detailed synopsis, such as HAPPY NOW (2001), THE TESSERACT (2003), and A FILM WITH ME IN IT (2008) so I can't tell if there are any other gay roles. Still, that's already quite a few credits with homosexual content.

by Anonymousreply 212November 21, 2020 12:16 AM

R202 Jonathan's coquettish "oh, I'm sorry" and wink to the audience there is so cheeky. He is milking the fact he got such a big laugh and he's laughing along with everyone (and at Aiden) like he's relaxed and genuinely tickled. His smile is contagious, especially in person if the panel of guests and the audience in the clip are any gauge. It's always funny when male actors get the giggles.

Aiden looks miffed, though, like he didn't really think the comment was anything funny and didn't want to get into a hysterical fit over innuendo when he was trying to tell his rather dry story. He seems too serious by half, or maybe just a bit of a grumpy old fella. Or maybe he just doesn't like Jon very much and finds his manic energy annoying, though that would be awkward seeing as how they're making a movie together as we type...

It was odd how when Gillen made the throwaway remark, "actors' lives are strange., y'know...", Jonathan leaned in uncomfortably close to him with a questioning raised eyebrow and a sultry look in his eye. What was that about? They said they were meeting for the first time, but honestly it seems like they know each other better than they claimed; that isn't really how complete strangers talk to each other, unless both parties are completely drunk (which they could well have been).

And Jonathan mentioning that the night before he had been watching a younger Aiden (in SOME MOTHER'S SON, a prison film where Gillen is shirtless in several scenes, locked up with sweaty jacked 80s cagemeat, and has lots of gorgeous hair) on the telly in his hotel room, then giggling again....well, let's leave it at that, shall we?

by Anonymousreply 213November 21, 2020 12:21 AM

[Quote] He played John Travolta's hetero sidekick in FROM PARIS WITH LOVE (2010).

?

by Anonymousreply 214November 21, 2020 12:24 AM

The scene where he drops X with Christina Ricci in PROZAC NATION so unintentionally funny and creepy at the same time.

Like if I dropped a hit and then had to look at either of their weird bug-eyed faces, I'd freak the fuck out and it would totally kill my high.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215November 21, 2020 12:51 AM

R214 it’s a Christmas joke. Happy holidays.

by Anonymousreply 216November 21, 2020 12:03 PM

R211 the 'sex' scene in STONEWALL was very short and extremely tame, just some chest-kissing and fondling tangled in sheets on a bed, then a liplock, then cutaway. Guess the film was targeted more at general and youth audiences. At least JRM's character fucks then immediately dumps the entitled shit-for-brains 'hero' of the movie, which is satisfying. There is a more sensual scene later on in the film of Jonathan on a club dancefloor with a different twink character sharing a deep slow kiss, but again it is short and it also gets interrupted.

Respect to Jonathan for taking a recent gay role, but it's a shame that the film he played in was so abysmally bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217November 21, 2020 5:19 PM

His character on Dracula burns when out in the daylight sun and I'm like, does that happen to Jon irl? He's so pale and his immune system must be permafried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 23, 2020 12:16 AM

Just watched 'The Disappearance of Finbar'. Darling little film. Now I feel chilly!

But in all seriousness - there's a film that missed its own gay subtext. All the drama could have been avoided if Danny & Finbar had just admitted they were in love. Who treks across entire countries, hitchhiking in dangerous subzero conditions across unfamiliar territory with no map and no plan, just to find someone who allegedly used to be 'sort of a mate but not anymore'? Who runs away from home to live at one of the Poles as an electricity farmer because a mate upset them and started to prioritise girls and work more than 'friendship'? Come on, now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 24, 2020 12:31 AM

He’s not to be blamed — he has obviously just stuck his finger in an electrical socket

by Anonymousreply 220November 24, 2020 12:41 AM

R220 he really does look like he’s been bathing with a toaster in OP pic. Hard to look at that for too long.

by Anonymousreply 221November 24, 2020 2:05 PM

He’s that old Irish joke.

[quote] Mourners are gathered around a dead man's coffin at a wake. "What did he die of?", one asks the widow. "Ah, well, he died of the drink," she says. "Did he go to AA?" asks another mourner. The widow replies, "Jaysus, he wasn't *that* bad."

by Anonymousreply 222November 26, 2020 9:39 AM

He did scenes as hot with Scarlett Johansson as she looked hotter on Match Point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223November 26, 2020 9:43 AM

R223 that’s just what I was going for! You get me.

by Anonymousreply 224November 27, 2020 10:36 AM

Maybe he would be happier if he came out.

by Anonymousreply 225November 28, 2020 2:44 AM

He made a very credible young Philippe Auguste, and didn't shy away from playing it gay as he could. Playing a king or a prince seems to be his element, as does playing a homosexual, so this role sat nicely in the middle of his preferences Venn diagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226December 2, 2020 2:21 PM

He might have been an interesting Michael in "The Boys In the Band."

by Anonymousreply 227December 2, 2020 2:23 PM

When beauty despises itself.

by Anonymousreply 228December 2, 2020 2:41 PM

Are he and Niall Horan drinking buddies?

by Anonymousreply 229December 2, 2020 3:07 PM

He looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 230December 2, 2020 3:24 PM

This guy is one of my favorite films, Match Point. Sad, such beauty and talent washed away. Actually talent never fades. The looks are gone for good, but fuck that. He should bounce back for his pride, for his karma in the universe. I don't give a dam what anyone says-- everyday is a new day to turn it all around.

by Anonymousreply 231December 2, 2020 3:48 PM

R231, Call me Mary (Mary!), but your words are exactly what I needed to read for myself.

by Anonymousreply 232December 2, 2020 11:23 PM

It’s so sad watching Velvet Goldmine he’s was so gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 233December 3, 2020 3:55 AM

This is going to sound cruel but I mean it without malice and with all due respect - given the way he treats his wife and the history he has with his mother, it’s very fortunate that he didn’t have a daughter. Almost nothing is more damaging to a little girl or a young woman than an abusive father.

by Anonymousreply 234December 3, 2020 10:05 AM

It's his uncut cock that makes me pro-foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 235December 3, 2020 7:30 PM

R235, yes, JRM has a nice uncut cock:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 3, 2020 11:28 PM

An uncut dick would literally be the least of this man's problems, were it actually a problem.

by Anonymousreply 237December 4, 2020 12:12 AM

He talks with his eyes and his hands. They give him away, really.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238December 4, 2020 6:54 PM

The next traditional step is for him to act in a soap opera back in the old country.

Would love to see him on a few episodes of 'Ros na Rún'. He could even do it in Gaeilge (hey, if Stephen Fry can manage it...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239December 11, 2020 11:38 AM

The next traditional step is for him to act in a soap opera back in the old country.

Would love to see him on a few episodes of 'Ros na Rún'. He could even do it in Gaeilge (hey, if Stephen Fry can manage it...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240December 11, 2020 11:38 AM

How was this resolved, in the end? I take it Mara bailed him out of prison.

Hopefully his driving license was revoked or at the very least indefinitely suspended.

by Anonymousreply 241January 23, 2021 9:15 PM

I know this is a minority opinion but I always thought he was odd looking and never understood why people thought he was sexy..

by Anonymousreply 242January 23, 2021 9:34 PM

A friend of mine worked with him on the Tudors. He's a massive Dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 243January 23, 2021 9:38 PM

He was supernaturally gorgeous, I had such a crush on him when I was growing up.

by Anonymousreply 244January 23, 2021 9:48 PM

[quote]A friend of mine worked with him on the Tudors. He's a massive Dickhead.

Not surprised. You can tell how fake his is and how much he lays it on in interviews. I was never fooled.

by Anonymousreply 245January 23, 2021 9:52 PM

[Quote] A friend of mine worked with him on the Tudors. He's a massive Dickhead.

What did your friend have to say about Henners?

by Anonymousreply 246January 23, 2021 10:03 PM

[Quote] Almost nothing is more damaging to a little girl or a young woman than an abusive father.

Yeah. Boys do fine.

by Anonymousreply 247January 23, 2021 10:04 PM

Just deport this asshole back to Britain.

by Anonymousreply 248January 23, 2021 10:06 PM

Poor dear! He's lost his equilibrium because he's lost his faith in l'amour.

L'amour... l'amour. Toujours l'amour.

by Anonymousreply 249January 23, 2021 10:09 PM

I hope he finds his way out of the darkness soon, his eyes look haunted.

by Anonymousreply 250January 23, 2021 10:30 PM

He was beautiful. Now he needs to learn to be average.

by Anonymousreply 251January 24, 2021 8:13 PM

He was never more beautiful than in Bend it like Beckham. I liked him skinny and with his original teeth.

by Anonymousreply 252January 25, 2021 12:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 28, 2021 11:21 AM

What the hell is he wearing?

by Anonymousreply 254January 28, 2021 2:17 PM

R254 unemployed clothes.

by Anonymousreply 255January 28, 2021 2:31 PM

R251 makes me wish we still had the Hall Of Fame for W&W comments. Very astute and a perfect encapsulation of the entire thread.

by Anonymousreply 256January 28, 2021 2:54 PM

If/when he dies, can I have his 1st Ed. of Byron's poetical works? Apparently Woody Allen gave him a copy bought in Florence as a present for doing MATCH POINT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257February 2, 2021 2:52 PM

He has a nice uncut cock, so does anything else really matter?

by Anonymousreply 258February 2, 2021 5:12 PM

Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 259February 5, 2021 12:39 PM

R259 all signs point to ‘yes’, but he’ll never come out because he’s scared of God and yet his ego is fat like a planet.

by Anonymousreply 260February 5, 2021 7:13 PM

He lived with an older gay gent when he was a teen and called him his best friend up until his late 20's. The guy was his unofficial manager and JRM considered the guy's kids as brothers and sister. JRM dropped the older gent when the latter was convicted of drugging and raping a teenage boy in Morocco. If you read JRM's interviews from 15-20 years ago--he didn't hide this relationship at all. The gent would even be quoted in the interviews. JRM did deny having anything more than a father/son relationship and friendship with the guy.

by Anonymousreply 261February 5, 2021 10:42 PM

If they adapt Nugent’s LITTLE CRUELTIES for screen, he should be cast.

by Anonymousreply 262February 13, 2021 10:47 AM

How has this cunt not been deported from the US yet? If an immigrant of a different ethnic background got into the kind of scrapes that JRM does, he would have been packed off and kicked out of the US by now.

by Anonymousreply 263February 13, 2021 10:52 AM

He's still very handsome.

Thus no deportation.

by Anonymousreply 264February 13, 2021 10:56 AM

Newest pic I found! Johnny looks so skinny :( hope he's alright!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265February 16, 2021 8:41 AM

How can he be an aging drunk and so skinny?

by Anonymousreply 266February 16, 2021 9:56 AM

Ah, he’ll be coming home, soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267February 16, 2021 11:29 AM

Is he sober?

by Anonymousreply 268April 21, 2021 3:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!