Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ashley Biden

Was she the Biden woman in the black dress dancing like she’s done half a dozen tequila shots?

I’m getting big Teenage Bush Twin energy from this 39-year-old.

I like her already.

by Anonymousreply 56February 22, 2022 5:08 PM

She looked like everyone’s drunk cousin at the family wedding, the one who insists on getting the party started with her Elaine dancing.

by Anonymousreply 1November 8, 2020 1:38 AM

Is she the one with the leopard mask who came out dancing like she was at a club?

by Anonymousreply 2November 8, 2020 1:42 AM

Is she Biden’s daughter or granddaughter?

by Anonymousreply 3November 8, 2020 1:43 AM

She's 39!?!? I thought that was one of his grandkids.

by Anonymousreply 4November 8, 2020 1:43 AM

so I have some dirt on Ashley. I honestly didn't know she existed til my friend (who prefers Trump btw) came over. We have a mutual friend whose name I won't say....maybe. Anyway he was dating her and they were doing tons of coke together. This is as little as a month ago. This mutual friend of ours literally JUST died little more than a week ago. I think it may have been an OD since we all did a lotta drugs together. He was hot too, really sweet guy so I'm sad. But yeah, he dated her. My Trump friend was thinking of calling the media but I told him, who the fuck cares if rich kids do coke? They ALL do, I know bc I partied with most of them. He said bc of the cheating part, but again.....who cares. He didn't obvs.

by Anonymousreply 5November 8, 2020 1:46 AM

Who were all the kids dancing? All Biden’s grandchildren? Are they college age? What about the black kids? They’re Kamala’s step-kids? Her white husband had black children? Does he only date black women?

by Anonymousreply 6November 8, 2020 1:46 AM

She'll be fun. I love them all. Kamala is wonderful. Class and style again. I wish that trash would be swept out of the WH tonight. Patience I know.

by Anonymousreply 7November 8, 2020 1:47 AM

Hunter’s youngest daughter was in the same grade as Sasha Obama, so yeah, they’re all in their late teens or 20s, apart from the new baby.

by Anonymousreply 8November 8, 2020 1:49 AM

R6 I guess they are her sister’s kids

by Anonymousreply 9November 8, 2020 1:50 AM

ashley is married

by Anonymousreply 10November 8, 2020 1:53 AM

Kamala' s husband's two kids are white. His first wife was white. The two little black girls are her sister Maya's grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 11November 8, 2020 1:57 AM

R8 You are wrong. Biden is 78 and his youngest child is 39. The Obama daughters are 19 and 22.

by Anonymousreply 12November 8, 2020 1:58 AM

Who was the black boy? And who was the black woman? The nanny? She seemed too young to be Kamala’s sister who is a grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 13November 8, 2020 2:02 AM

I said Hunter, r12

by Anonymousreply 14November 8, 2020 2:02 AM

R14 oh sorry, you are right, I read too fast.

by Anonymousreply 15November 8, 2020 2:04 AM

Ashley is a social worker and she's active with the Poor People's Campaign. (I had no idea she existed until Biden spoke at a PPC event this fall and mentioned her.)

by Anonymousreply 16November 8, 2020 2:06 AM

This is Kamala's niece Meena (her sister Maya's daughter) and her family. I think this is a few years ago as the little girls are now a bit older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 8, 2020 2:07 AM

She probably was on drugs not alcohol. She’s an addict like her half brother.

by Anonymousreply 18November 8, 2020 2:08 AM

They have some Irish blood so you know they like to tip it

by Anonymousreply 19November 8, 2020 2:09 AM

Yep, r19. Drunk Irish social worker vibes%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 8, 2020 2:11 AM

These are Biden's grandchildren. Could it have been the one on the right? Or do we know it was Ashley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 8, 2020 2:14 AM

Kamala's sister was very pretty when younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 8, 2020 2:15 AM

He only has one grandson? There were like four or five guys who looked early twenties dancing on the stage. Who were they?

by Anonymousreply 23November 8, 2020 2:17 AM

I believe the one cute guy was Kamala's stepson, Cole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 8, 2020 2:21 AM

The mass of grandchildren were all confusing - on both sides. Hunters kids have to be a mess - with a drug addict dad. Beaus kids could be ok - but apparently they are very private.

by Anonymousreply 25November 8, 2020 2:32 AM

R22 Kamala's sister still almost looks the same! She looks really young.

And Biden has 7 grandchildren. Beau has two - Natalie who is 16 and Robert who is 14.

Hunter has 5 - 3 daughters Naomi (26), Finnegan (20), and Maisy (19) with his first wife, then another daughter who is now 2 years old with a stripper he met in a club in DC. She sued him in court to get him to take a paternity test, and then a son born in March of 2020 to his current wife, that he met and married in May 2019, a month after splitting with his sister in law in April 2019.

by Anonymousreply 26November 8, 2020 2:32 AM

Like Hunter, Ashley partied pretty hard.

by Anonymousreply 27November 8, 2020 2:39 AM

Kamala's stepson Cole is a furry little guy!

by Anonymousreply 28November 8, 2020 2:39 AM

Who was the tall blond guy behind Cole?

by Anonymousreply 29November 8, 2020 2:45 AM

If you watch the Twitter video posted at R20, about 10 seconds in Joe reaches his arms out and his Grandson starts to approach Joe. He quickly realizes that Gramps is looking at Party Girl. Sorry kid.

by Anonymousreply 30November 8, 2020 2:50 AM

Apparently the other baby one of Hunter's kids was holding is his kid with the stripper.

Joe held Beau.

by Anonymousreply 31November 8, 2020 6:15 PM

I never knew Hunter had a bastard kid with a stripper. Wonder how that dynamic works at family functions.

by Anonymousreply 32November 8, 2020 6:28 PM

So- could everyone stay on point!?? Ashley Biden. Are we talking about regular features in the Enquirer and DM during this Administration thanks to her and Hunter? ( Hey, every White House has their partiers and coke-heads I'm not judging, just trying to prepare myself). Or are they going to tone down their antics some now?

by Anonymousreply 33November 8, 2020 6:53 PM

R32. Well he insisted for ages that he never had sex with the stripper. Then she took him to court and forced a paternity test and voila - Hunter, you ARE the father! The child never really gets a mention so I am not sure if he has any contact with that daughter or not. he was ordered in March to pay healthcare costs, child support and baby mama's legal bills related to needing to take him to court for paternity and then again for child support. Baby mama and child live in Arkansas and hunter argued he couldn't travel there for court due to his wife being pregnant and then later having a newborn as it wouldn't be safe due to COVID - so doesn't sound like he visits.

by Anonymousreply 34November 8, 2020 6:56 PM

Hell, I danced like that too when it was official Joe won! Dance away, Ashley!

by Anonymousreply 35November 8, 2020 7:01 PM

She was in rehab in January 2019 for Cocaine and other hard drugs and was still using until that summer. Supposedly some diary pages she had written were leaked where she was talked about sobriety and relapse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 8, 2020 7:01 PM

How would her diary get into someone else’s hands? Plus, the handwriting in that diary looks masculine.

by Anonymousreply 37November 8, 2020 7:09 PM

Handwriting doesn't look masculine to me but I have no idea if it is actually hers or not. There is evidence that ten years ago, when a video of her doing cocaine surfaced, that her family offered the news agency 2 million to not post it. I think she definitely has had or has a cocaine issue - many rich kids get into it.

by Anonymousreply 38November 8, 2020 7:12 PM

The diary is such bullshit

by Anonymousreply 39November 8, 2020 7:15 PM

Whaaaahhhttt???!

How DARE you. How very dare you such a thing!

Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 40November 8, 2020 7:16 PM

Posters on here and on social media were pretty obsessed with whether or not the Trump kids sibs were doing any drugs and there were constant posts about possible drug use. I assume that will continue with Biden's kids.

by Anonymousreply 41November 8, 2020 7:16 PM

This morning we had yet another sympathy photo op at Beau’s grave with the Biden family.

by Anonymousreply 42November 8, 2020 7:18 PM

I'll take her dancing over one-term president Chump's any day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 8, 2020 7:22 PM

Ashley Biden is America's favourite cougar aunt. Always ready in a tight black dress, something leopard print and a bottle of Baileys.

by Anonymousreply 44November 8, 2020 7:33 PM

R29 That is Kamala's step DAUGHTER. Not sure if she is just a hipster or gender neutral or whatever but yes that was her in the suit with the curly fro hair. She and her brother appeared in a vid on Kamala's twitter recently.

Who was the black woman in the mask and the young black boy? Doesn't look like Kamala's sister who I had assumed would be there. Maybe the kid is a godson? Kamala mentioned those little twin girls throughout the campaign but never heard her mention a boy. Kamala's sister had her daughter very young with a white man judging by the daughter's skin tone but she is now married to a sexy ass black man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 9, 2020 8:16 PM

Kamala's husband and two step children

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 9, 2020 9:56 PM

Did Rudy find Ashley’s diary on Hunter‘s laptop?

This thread is such bullshit. Keep trying, trolls!

by Anonymousreply 47November 10, 2020 12:08 AM

She's so much prettier than Dump's plastic, troll headed daughters.

by Anonymousreply 48November 10, 2020 12:23 AM

R17 Meena’s baby daddy. My my. Isn’t that an ice cold salted caramel milkshake.

by Anonymousreply 49November 10, 2020 7:42 AM

Hope to see Ashley Biden celebrating appropriately on stage, maybe with a Scottish reel, or the Dougie.

by Anonymousreply 50January 20, 2021 11:07 AM

Lotta Trumpsters on this thread, with links to far-right fake news websites and everything. It even got bumped on Inauguration Day.

Ashley was dragged through the mud back in 2009 by you types and I guess you're going to do it again. Sickening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 20, 2021 11:23 AM

She was sorta hopping about and waving her arms for the baby Hunter is holding! Cute.

by Anonymousreply 52January 20, 2021 3:14 PM

Trump is behind this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 6, 2021 6:14 PM

Republicans are fucking obsessed with attacking dems families. But if a Democrat even dares breathe the name of a Republicans child or spouse the media flips out and demands an apology.

by Anonymousreply 54November 6, 2021 6:18 PM

who cares if a rich kid did or does drugs? I mean cmon look at Don Jr's eyes and cocaine nose. Or for that matter his dad's. I just want a reasonably rational guy in gov't, who cares what the kids do. Such puritans. Oh and fwiw, Ashely dated a guy who is a major cokehead who I know, although they are now broken up. I think they even met in that very rehab. I could give his name but won't. He's also insanely rich and even more screwed up. A LOT of rich kids party too hard and I should know as I dated one of them for about ten years and lived with him.

by Anonymousreply 55February 22, 2022 5:00 PM

They're a fucked-up family, but so what? It's none of my business what the kids do. They're not the one we elected president.

by Anonymousreply 56February 22, 2022 5:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!