Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Barbra Streisand and Bette Midler express their delight at Bidens victory with tweets that would torment Trump and his voters!

Love it!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1611/20/2020

Bette Midlers tweets are full of happiness and joyous relief!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111/07/2020

Bette is hilarious on Twitter.

I find Barbra completely insufferable on social media.

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2020

[quote]I hereby bless all Americans with 100 days of gloating & unbridled trolling of Donald J. Trump. - Morgan Freeman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311/07/2020

r3 Naughty Morgan!

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2020

That sounds vindictive. No reparations for him.

by Anonymousreply 511/13/2020

[quote]I find Barbra completely insufferable on social media.

The last three words were totally unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 611/13/2020

[quote] with tweets that would torment Trump and his voters!

Much more likely, his voters' reactions would be, "Who are these two old ugly biddies? Weren't they once singers or something back in the Seventies?"

by Anonymousreply 711/13/2020

LOL r6 ! Naughty!

by Anonymousreply 811/20/2020

I like Joe Biden but honesty isn't exactly one of his strong suits. (see 1988)

by Anonymousreply 911/20/2020

[quote]Much more likely, his voters' reactions would be, "Who are these two old ugly biddies? Weren't they once singers or something back in the Seventies?"

Well, the left can't be as fortunate as the right when it comes to relevant celebrity musicians. How I envy that the right gets superstar John Tesh.

by Anonymousreply 1011/20/2020

John Tesh must really be a total shithead.

by Anonymousreply 1111/20/2020

Barbra's tweets show her lack of education.

run on sentences, bad grammar, all sorts of errors

(Not as bad when as when she wrote that long letter against the Iraq war and wrote Iran every time she meant to say Iraq.)

by Anonymousreply 1211/20/2020

r3...you know that's not the actor Morgan Freeman, right ?

by Anonymousreply 1311/20/2020

Barbra is a Queen.

by Anonymousreply 1411/20/2020

[quote]John Tesh must really be a total shithead.

A massive shithead considering the size of that cranium.

by Anonymousreply 1511/20/2020

[quote]I find Barbra completely insufferable on social media.

She's completely insufferable anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 1611/20/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!